Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28404 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Feb 27, 2018, 21:53 Cutter

Huh, never realized there were Rooskie trolls hanging out at Blues. I always thought it was just the run of the mill no-life 4 chan losers.

"Lights going out and a kick in the balls. That's entertainment, that's entertainment"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. removed Feb 27, 2018, 15:56 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2018, 16:13.

"Lights going out and a kick in the balls. That's entertainment, that's entertainment"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 27, 2018, 11:39 Cutter

Man, the guys on that platform weren't wearing kneepads for that? Boy if that's how they work all the time are they ever gonna' regret that down the line. It's like one of my carpenter buddies said now that his knees are shot, 'Boy I wish I would have been wearing kneepads from day one but when you're young, dumb, and bulletproof shit like that doesn't matter, does it?'

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. removed Feb 27, 2018, 11:33 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2018, 15:48.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 27, 2018, 11:27 Cutter

Two best quotes....

And once again the advertising industry does a fine job of showing us exactly why ad blockers exist.

Still trying to figure out what cryptocurrency is good for, besides scams. The feds can seize it, criminals can steal it and your computer can be hijacked to mine it. At least tulip bulbs could be turned into pretty flowers.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 27, 2018, 11:23 Cutter

Still hella early for auton vehicles methinks. Even if I trusted the vehicle I sure as hell don't trust anyone else on the road and wouldn't rely on the vehicle to safely get me from A to B.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Feb 27, 2018, 11:16 Cutter

They can do a lot more stuff with the Witcher. And they better! *shakes a fist menacingly*

News Comments > Hellhunter Becomes Hellsign
1. Re: Hellhunter Becomes Hellsign Feb 27, 2018, 11:15 Cutter

Good for them. Trailer actually looks like the game might be good. Worth keeping an eye on at any rate. I like that they have Kelpies in the manual. Those things scare the shit out of me.

News Comments > Battlerite Season 1 and New Champion Next Week
1. Re: Battlerite Season 1 and New Champion Next Week Feb 27, 2018, 11:11 Cutter

Ahhh Solid Gold! What a show! Where men and women were both highly sexualized with impunity...as it should be.

News Comments > TennoCon 2018 in July; Ticket Sales Wednesday
1. Re: TennoCon 2018 in July; Ticket Sales Wednesday Feb 26, 2018, 20:39 Cutter

A grand to attend an event for a p2w game? Lol!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 26, 2018, 20:09 Cutter

Trump Says He Would Have Rushed in Unarmed to Stop School Shooting

From the draft dodging coward who refused to go to Vietnam. Yeah he's a real fuckin' tough guy alright. Rolleyes I'm sure in his little sociopathic fantasy world he really believes this to be true.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 26, 2018, 20:06 Cutter

They should have left the little bastard in there for a few days. Hopefully all the damages will be billed to his negligent parents.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2018, 16:19 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 26, 2018, 14:59:
Cutter wrote on Feb 26, 2018, 12:54:
I'm down with the summer games, but the winter games? Bleh. Fuck winter. I did watch a bit of the biathalon and bobsledding however.
You're so not a Canadian. You should just move to California already. I think Bobbob has a room made up for you already.

I love Californy but I don't know that I could ever live there. I'd be much more inclined to live in New Mexico or Arizona. Even Texas if it wasn't for the politics.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2018, 13:41 Cutter

Killer Kane wrote on Feb 26, 2018, 11:28:
Didn't Kevin Smith lose like 85 lbs 3 years ago?

Damage was already done from carrying it around for so long though. Same thing happened to my next door neighbor back in August. He lost 70lbs after the doctors told him it was do or die time. He was looking great, he said he was feeling great, than boom!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2018, 12:54 Cutter

I'm down with the summer games, but the winter games? Bleh. Fuck winter. I did watch a bit of the biathalon and bobsledding however.

News Comments > ALASKA Released
1. Re: ALASKA Released Feb 26, 2018, 12:51 Cutter

That's still my favourite show. One time on my way to see friends down in the Bay I decided to detour through Rosyln to check it out. Saw a couple of the actors, met Holling and Chris. Went to the Roslyn cafe and had just about the best turkey sandwich I've ever had still to this day. It was really neat being there.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
3. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 25, 2018, 21:01 Cutter

No spring loaded slider, no sale!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 25, 2018, 14:34 Cutter

Yeah, I still want to try one of those burgers myself regardless of what they say.

And I have to hand it to the guy, that's a pretty measured and calm response for a gator charging out of the water like that. I would have been hauling ass.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 25, 2018, 14:28 Cutter

Will things be stranger still?!?!

News Comments > Sunday Previews
2. Re: Sunday Previews Feb 25, 2018, 14:28 Cutter

Sigh. No, just no.

28404 Comments. 1421 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo