Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24548 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > XCOM 2 Shen's Last Gift Released
4. Re: XCOM 2 Shen's Last Gift Released Jul 1, 2016, 13:09 Cutter

Lol, Hey Chappie!

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2016, 12:59 Cutter

G'luck, Blue. Yeah, I have to get more tests for myself cued up this week. Much as you dread - imagine - some outcomes it's really aggravating not knowing what the problem is.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 1, 2016, 12:54 Cutter

Well how the hell do you know that if all the cars on the road are autonomous there won't be just as many, if not more, accidents? Self-deriving cars does not equate to 100% safe. Just look at the scenarios they're grappling with now. A pedestrian steps into the road and the car has to make a choice of either hitting the pedestrian, driving you into the river, or plowing into the car on your left, what does it do?  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2016, 14:09 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 30, 2016, 13:00:
Props to the cop,

Heh, it's funny how a phrase can make you think of something else....

And I got more rhymes than there's cops at a "Dunkin Donuts" shop
Sure enough I got props from the kids on the Hill
Plus my mom and my pops

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2016, 11:50 Cutter

He has a right to be pissed off. He let the truck in, he goes, than she comes in behind him. That's how a merge is supposed to work at any rate, yet there's always some asshole who either won't let someone in or trying to force their way in and not waiting their turn. If you don't call people on their bad behavior it only continues.

It's like the myth that Canadians are polite. Most of them aren't. Oh sure they'll say 'excuse me' or 'sorry' after the fact but most of them lack the situational awareness or courtesy to act in a manner that they shouldn't have to say that to begin with. It's all those little things that add up into one big thing that make people go off. Don't say sorry, don't leave your cart in the middle of the aisle in the first place. Really, how difficult is it to leave it on one side or another? How difficult is it to merge into traffic by following that alternating pattern? Is it rocket science? You get what you give. Don't start nothin', ain't gonna' be nothin'.

That being said, I agree there's no shortage of idiot bikers out there. I regularly see clowns on the highway zipping between cars in lanes, one the median, etc. racing around town on city streets. It's no wonder biker deaths keep going up. I have no problem with that except they generally end up dragging some poor soul into it for their own selfishness and stupidity.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 29, 2016, 20:24 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 29, 2016, 18:04:
Anonymity may protect the innocent, so to speak, but it does the same for the malicious. Would trolls be so bold if they had to do what they do with their real names attached?

And would you want your wife or daughter online when any creep knows who they are and thereby how to find them, rape them, and murder them? Or some psycho who takes umbrage with what you said - not even how you said it - and decides to make your life a living hell?

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jun 29, 2016, 19:58 Cutter

Uh, no it isn't. It's not even a bazooka. I suppose it would be terrifying if you couldn't just step out of the way or hold a mirror up.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 29, 2016, 19:33 Cutter

Yep, Skynet is definitely on the way.

News Comments > Star Trek- Bridge Crew Details
1. Re: Star Trek- Bridge Crew Details Jun 29, 2016, 19:31 Cutter

Unless the missions are dynamic it seems like the briefing room would be a waste.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 29, 2016, 19:30 Cutter

I wonder if they got the idea from American Dad?

Ace of Bass in Space

News Comments > BioShock: The Collection Leak?
4. Re: BioShock: The Collection Leak? Jun 29, 2016, 19:26 Cutter

I'd be down for a remaster of Rapture for the visuals if nothing else. I loved just walking around looking out at the underwater city.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2016, 15:25 Cutter

Nucas wrote on Jun 29, 2016, 14:23:
i've been using a la-z-boy swivel rocker as my computer chair for 18 years now. maybe it's something about the angle, but it's just perfect for me, i never get wrist pain or anything.

That's funny. I stopped into a Lazyboy store today - one just opened up not from my house - to check out the recliners. My buddy has one and I've passed out in it enough to know how comfy they are so I think I'm going to get one myself before too long.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2016, 12:13 Cutter

Email the company and ask for a replacement.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 29, 2016, 12:11 Cutter

Neunundneunzig Luftballons?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 29, 2016, 12:08 Cutter

Welp, at least China is honest about their spying on their citizenry which is actually refreshing from the bullshit we're constantly told.

The Chinese government is stepping up a huge push to implement its real-name policy which seeks to make everyone use and be known by their true names online. The government argues that pseudonyms could be used to incite hatred, cause offence, encourage illegal organisation and even jeopardise national, security.

Yeah. and it's also a good way for people to get stalked by lunatics, targeted for crimes, etc. However the difference here is China is doing this in order to protect the State and not the citizens. Still there's no reason not to allow anonymity by just assigning everyone a unique invisible identifying number tied to their ISP account.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 29, 2016, 12:03 Cutter

This is a scam or outright failure in the making.

News Comments > System Shock Kickstarter and Demo
14. Re: System Shock Kickstarter and Demo Jun 28, 2016, 22:41 Cutter

LurkerLito wrote on Jun 28, 2016, 20:23:
It's $30 BTW to get the finished game. I'll probably jump in before the end of the kickstarter.

Not everyone lives in America, mmmkay. So when you see other people talking about prices different from what you see, that's a safe bet. Even $30 would be too high for what's essentially an upgrade for graphics and audio. I liked SS1/2 but not that much.

News Comments > System Shock Kickstarter and Demo
8. Re: System Shock Kickstarter and Demo Jun 28, 2016, 20:09 Cutter

$40 minimum buy-in? Lol, yeah that's not gonna happen.

News Comments > G2A Planning Changes
32. Re: G2A Planning Changes Jun 28, 2016, 13:03 Cutter

The stupidity of Valve fanboys never ceases to amaze me. So data centers are the problem are they? The same virtually completely automated data centers that relay data at the cost of fractional cents per gigabit of data moved? Those same data centers?

Holy blue flaming Jesus on a pogo stick. We're talking about virtual items here. Example: transferring data from a data center in NY to Toronto means a game should result in a higher cost of 75% versus that same data traveling to LA - 350 miles vs. 2500 miles where it costs the exact same amount? That's what you're telling us? Or that exact same data going to Moscow - 4700 miles - costs 300% less?

Seriously. Enough with your stupidity. Just shut up already.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 28, 2016, 12:52 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jun 28, 2016, 12:17:
nin wrote on Jun 28, 2016, 09:26:
Forget pi day, today is apparently Tau Day,

Doesn't have quite the same ring...

(Not to seem nosey, but since you mentioned a second trip) Did you get any more results back?

Nothing came back yet (just saw him Friday afternoon). I mostly feel better, except for insane pains in my joints. And those are not too bad today, but I needed Advil yesterday for my shoulders.

There isn't any information I can find that makes this make any sense.

Did you get tested for Gout?

24548 Comments. 1228 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo