Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28229 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2018, 11:27 Cutter

Damn, now I need some pancakes. Think breakfast for dinner will be a good call today.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 13, 2018, 11:22 Cutter

Sure he does. Youtube just obviously values money over morality. The fact that he has to lie about it only further proves that point.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

News Comments > New Paradox CEO
1. Re: New Paradox CEO Feb 13, 2018, 11:19 Cutter

So they can focus on yet more DLC. Pretty soon that's all they'll make. Can't stand this company.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves System Requirements
7. Re: Sea of Thieves System Requirements Feb 13, 2018, 11:18 Cutter

60GB? Wth?

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Launch Trailer
3. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Launch Trailer Feb 13, 2018, 10:04 Cutter

Yeah, I went from pretty excited to not at all especially with the price they're asking. Given the size of the patch for the consoles indicates to me these guys bit off way more than they could chew. And it doesn't seem like there'll be any replayability to it. No magic, no crafting, no building. Just play out the story and that's it. I'm sure it'll be a grand adventure and all but it sounds mostly like a one and done.

Ugh, early reviews not good. Sounds like they did run out of money and pushed it out the door. Buggy as hell and poorly optimized seems to be the common complaint. There's no save anywhere system? Wtf? You have to buy really expensive potions to save the game or rely on autosaves. Yeah, ok no sale right there.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
6. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 13, 2018, 01:16 Cutter

Ugh, I hated Centipede and Tempest. For me it was Star Castle and Defender as my go to's. Joust and Asteroids were pretty regular as well. Don't think Star Castle ever got much love but it was my fave. And I never had to wait to play it. I could get a lot out of that game for a quarter. Man, now I'm all flashing on Stranger Things and the early 80s. Sigh.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2018, 20:45 Cutter

Wow, I though Vic passed ages ago. Hell of a crooner.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 12, 2018, 20:38 Cutter

Over the last week, Kotaku interviewed 12 of Atari’s earliest female employees, in the hopes of hearing their stories—good or bad—about working at Atari in the ‘70s and early ‘80s. The culture they told us about was certainly, as Playboy described it, one of “sex, drugs, and video games,” but one in which all 12 employees say they freely participated, if they participated at all. Many interviewees said it was the best job they ever had, adding that news of Bushnell’s rescinded award struck them as shocking or unfair.

Thank you ladies for putting the fucking snowflakes in their place. The SJWs of the world need to die, go away, and never return.

News Comments > Deep Sixed Released
1. Re: Deep Sixed Released Feb 12, 2018, 20:35 Cutter

Well it's certainly colorful if nothing else.

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 16:10 Cutter

D_K_night wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 15:23:
Well we're not any better if we treat one person as representative of the many, right? They can easily point to whackos from our own religions and go "well before you cast the first stone look to your own"

Really? And what are the Christian/Jewish/Buddhist punishments for adultery, homosexuality, or apostasy? Nothing. Islam? Death by stoning. Which still happens on a near daily basis in the Muslim world. And how many "whackos" from those aforementioned religions are committing terrorist acts compared to the Muslims? Maybe at a ratio of 1 to 10,000? And how many of those aforementioned religions make their women cover up from head to toe? Or allow and encourage polygamy and the marriage and sex with children? And the list goes on and on and on. But yeah, feel free to defend Islam and say that all the religions are equally as bad. I'm sure that's how it seems in the liberal fantasy world. They're not bad, just misunderstood, right? Good grief. Rolleyes

“Without criticism of Islam, Islam will remain unassailed in its dogmatic, fanatical, medieval fortress; ossified, totalitarian and intolerant. It will continue to stifle thought, human rights, individuality, originality and truth.”
— Wafa Sultan

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 14:47 Cutter

Nimh wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 13:04:
Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 12:22:
Gee, a misogynist mulsim? Why, how odd! A muslim who likes to spread fear? Stranger still! Really? That seems just so bizarre coming from the "religion of peace" because you just never ever hear of that happening otherwise. Wry

And of course he was welcome into Canada with open arms by Canada's liberals. And given millions of dollars to boot because no actual real Canadians need help here obviously. I so fucking hate Canada's traitors liberals.

2008-2013 was Harpor's government, that damn liberal traitor.

It doesn't matter. Those policies were put in place by the Liberals. The PC were trying to undo them because they're place foreigners wants and needs over the country's citizens. And since Justin and pals took over it's gotten a million times worse. They only upside is they're pissing off everyone so badly they stand to get demolished in the next election.

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 14:44 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 13:22:
Two things shocked me about Canada's politics... the first is that religious freedom seemed prioritized over gender equality- I saw some of this directly with he incoming refugees into our community. The other shock was discovering that Canada does not have free speech. Blew my mind that criticizing bad ideas can be constituted as hate crimes in Canada.

Canada (maybe just Trudeau?) wants this identity as being the ultimate utopia for the people of the world... that all religions and cultures are welcome with open arms. Absurd, bad ideas are bad ideas. People should not be afraid to speak out against them. And women coming over from these backwards countries should enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other Canadian citizen.

We also can't recall politicians either. And they call it democracy.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 12, 2018, 14:43 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 13:37:
This is their explanation:

The production realities of console game development mean that ‘release’ version has to be submitted some three months before the actual release date. We could have used these three months to get some rest, or we could use it to create some additional content and sell it to you as DLC, but we went back to the version-to-be-released and worked on it and tweaked it and polished it and the results are obvious: all the animations have been fine-tuned, quests are more balanced, RPG progression is smoother, the game runs faster and is more stable; every facet of the game got some polish.

The drawback, of course, is that most of the data in the old build were replaced and have to be downloaded as a patch. At hefty 25GB, it’s going to take some time and it’s a shame. Still, we strongly believe that after the four-year wait it will pay off to wait a little bit longer while the Day 1 patch is downloading. Trust me, it will deliver the awesome experience YOU deserve!

So they bit off way more than they can chew and the game will be a hot mess. Ok good to know. Thanks.

4. Re: The Trump administration aims to privatize the International Space Station: report Feb 12, 2018, 12:31 Cutter

Simon Says wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 11:48:
Neolibs: "Privatize all the things!"

How do you go from privatizing one thing to that equating to privatizing all things? Fact is it's old and outlived its usefulness. Now it's just a money sink where the several billion dollars a year that the US wastes on it would be much better served here on earth. It's simply another area of government waste that should be cut. Things like a space station should be a commercial endeavor to begin with. If the desire to fund it isn't there than it really isn't wanted or needed anyway...except by a handful of scientists.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 12:22 Cutter

Gee, a misogynist mulsim? Why, how odd! A muslim who likes to spread fear? Stranger still! Really? That seems just so bizarre coming from the "religion of peace" because you just never ever hear of that happening otherwise. Wry

And of course he was welcome into Canada with open arms by Canada's liberals. And given millions of dollars to boot because no actual real Canadians need help here obviously. I so fucking hate Canada's traitors liberals.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 12, 2018, 12:13 Cutter

And the fact they're asking triple A money for it? Yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be on a very steep sale in short order.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 12, 2018, 12:12 Cutter

Midnight wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 11:24:
Ahhh, spoilers!!!

Yeah, well you had to find out sooner or later, right?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2018, 10:52 Cutter

The dangers of the flu shot far outweigh the benefits. I got the flu this year for the first time in...30 years? And that was solely because of what I said before. I'm watching all these assholes walking around and not covering their mouths when they cough or sneeze. Being paralyzed and spending several years learning to talk, walk, etc. all over again is NOT worth it. It's just another Pharma scam for free tax dollars.

B.C. man paralyzed after flu shot warns of risks

There's no shortage of these stories out there. And the worst part is they don't even make people aware of the risks of these shots.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2018, 17:21 Cutter

Yeah, he had such a cool voice too.

And no shit the flu is going around. All these assholes don't know how to cover their mouths when they cough or yawn. What kind of shitty parents or dump did you grow up in if you don't know or care or enough to do that? People are selfish and stupid. Film at 11.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 10, 2018, 17:12 Cutter

Fuck Youtube/Google. What else can you expect from such an evil scumbag corporation? You know how you punish them? Ban them. Outright. First time. There's no shortage of Youtube clowns that will replace them. It's a fucking assembly line and they're all so very easily replaceable. The fact that Youtube doesn't seem to grasp that simple fact shows how fucking stupid their management is as well as evil. That will actually make those little morons use what little grey matter that have and consider what they do before they post.

28229 Comments. 1412 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo