Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25082 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 7, 2016, 21:03 Cutter

It shows just how low the US gub has sunk when most people would believe the Rooskies over them on the matter of who's hacking who.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Endless Space 2 Early Access
1. Re: Endless Space 2 Early Access Oct 7, 2016, 21:00 Cutter

Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson, this is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.
Homer: So, do you think I have a case?
Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson, I don't use the word 'hero' lightly, but you are the greatest hero in American history.
Homer: Woohoo!

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Mafia III Released
2. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 20:56 Cutter

Not interested anyway you slice it. Every culture has its mobsters but I prefer my Mafia to be eye-talian. I'd much prefer if they carried on Vito's story into the mid 50s or early 60s. Maybe's he's a boss now, and take's one of Joe's illegitimate bastards under his wing.

News Comments > Clockwork Empires This Month
4. Re: Clockwork Empires This Month Oct 7, 2016, 12:44 Cutter

Cool, thanks for the info. Look forward to your review. I see on isthereanydeal it was on sale for $22 at some point. Damn.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2016, 12:40 Cutter

It's Thanksgiving up here. Which is funny because I always thought our was too early and yours was too late. I think we should both sync them up for the 1st or 2nd week of November instead.

And you guys really need to change Columbus Day to something else.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 7, 2016, 12:33 Cutter

Anonymous? Seriously? They're still a thing?  

News Comments > Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin
8. Re: Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin Oct 7, 2016, 12:27 Cutter

Bard wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 10:00:
If it's on origin it's not free - if it was a direct download without any extra hooks into your computer system, or any other data collection maybe..

So you're paying for the Origin client? No? Than it's free.

News Comments > Clockwork Empires This Month
1. Re: Clockwork Empires This Month Oct 6, 2016, 20:28 Cutter

I hope this is good. I've been following it since the get go. Anyone playing it?

News Comments > Beholder Demo
1. Re: Beholder Demo Oct 6, 2016, 20:27 Cutter

Hrm, looks interesting. Will give it a whirl.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy: Geoff Keighley on No Man's Sky's Pricing
4. Re: Quoteworthy: Geoff Keighley on No Man's Sky's Pricing Oct 6, 2016, 20:25 Cutter

Fuck Sean Murray and the horse he rode in on. He knew exactly what he was doing. He lied outright at points and never uttered a word to disabuse anyone of any inferences made that the game was way more than what it really was. That's a scumbag in my books.

News Comments > Conarium Announced
1. Re: Conarium Announced Oct 6, 2016, 15:39 Cutter

Oh yeah, so down for this!  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2016, 20:16 Cutter

Yeah, that's the way to treat one of the last natural paradises on earth. Go around ripping it up and polluting it with a dirtbike. Dick.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 5, 2016, 20:14 Cutter

So when the NSA does it, cool. When Dave the contractor does it, not cool. Is that about right?

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2016, 16:13 Cutter

Why don't those goddamned commies work on fixing their goddamn pollution problems first?

News Comments > Paragon Adds Kwang, Reduces Match Length
1. Re: Paragon Adds Kwang, Reduces Match Length Oct 5, 2016, 16:11 Cutter

Reduces Kwang's wang?  

News Comments > ReCore Demo
1. Re: ReCore Demo Oct 5, 2016, 11:19 Cutter

Well you can take this game and shove it! I ain't a playin' it no more.  

News Comments > Hide and Shriek for Halloween
3. Re: Hide and Shriek for Halloween Oct 4, 2016, 21:57 Cutter

Total-Khaos wrote on Oct 4, 2016, 19:19:
Cutter wrote on Oct 4, 2016, 11:10:
Hrm, could be fun.

Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Somehow, I really doubt it...

I dunno, the thought of either of them running America scares the bejeezus out of me.

News Comments > Mortal Kombat XL Released
1. Re: Mortal Kombat XL Released Oct 4, 2016, 21:52 Cutter

Moral Wombat?

News Comments > Limited Time Outlast 2 Demo
1. Re: Limited Time Outlast 2 Demo Oct 4, 2016, 21:51 Cutter

"I soiled my armour I was so scared!" - Brave Sir Robin

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2016, 12:01 Cutter

When will the media stop with the BS about violent video games? I don't see a rash of violence of people dropping anvils on other people for those who grew up watching Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner. Why don't they cover and expose the real horrors out there of how world suffers at the hand of the elites. That's actually real. Oh right, it's inconvenient and not as sexy as going after video games.

This comment was edited on Oct 4, 2016, 14:23.

25082 Comments. 1255 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo