Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25615 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2016, 14:37 Cutter

I used to have a proper snow blower but it was way too big and cumbersome, so I switched to one of those Toro electric snow shovels a few years ago and have never looked back. They are just awesome! Best thing since sliced bread.

And that's weird about Heimlich as that seems like something that's been around forever. I thought that was created in the 1800s or something.

Also, GO PACKERS!

Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang, bang, I am the warrior! Yes I am the warrior and heart to heart you win if you survive!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Dec 18, 2016, 14:32 Cutter

That sort of stuff is all well and good, but to the thousands of fans that have already donated hundreds of dollars to this crowd-funded effort, the pleas for more cash fell on deaf ears.

Even the suckers are starting to wake up.

Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang, bang, I am the warrior! Yes I am the warrior and heart to heart you win if you survive!

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2016, 14:27 Cutter

Yep, at least here they're starting to treat it with the seriousness it deserves, yet I still see no shortage of selfish pricks on their phones in cars. It needs to be on par with drinking and driving. When they start jailing people for it it'll stop.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Dec 18, 2016, 14:24 Cutter

Lulz @ teh suckers!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2016, 13:52 Cutter

Yeah, winter driving is bad enough but I always forget what a nightmare it is this time of year as everyone and their goddamned dog is out for Xmas shopping on top of it. I almost lost my shit getting around yesterday - and it seems like everyone else did too. Not even bothering to go anywhere this weekend.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 17, 2016, 13:49 Cutter

Total-Khaos wrote on Dec 17, 2016, 13:31:
"We only ever refer to our Anti-Tamper solution as being ‘hard to crack’, never ‘uncrackable,’" Goebl told Gamasutra in response to a question of whether or not game piracy could ever really be stopped.

The world "solution" implies you've solved the piracy problem with your software entirely...which you have not. All your software does is make it harder for legitimate consumers to use someone else's product they paid for.

Anti-tamper solution vs. Piracy solution = two very different things.

News Comments > ASTRONEER Early Access
2. Re: ASTRONEER Early Access Dec 17, 2016, 13:47 Cutter

Concept: Yes. Stylized voxel style graphics: No.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailer
4. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailer Dec 17, 2016, 13:46 Cutter

So an arena mode or FPS? Not quite the Wing Commander/Freelancer sequel that everyone originally signed up for now is it? IS IT?!

Smartass

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
31. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 17, 2016, 11:43 Cutter

JediPunisher wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 23:44:
There was a native New Yorker and a hillbilly in this presidential race... I'll let you figure out which is which.
BTW, I'm a native Californian currently living near Seattle and I have an IQ of 170 17. Can you guess who I voted for?

And fixed.

12. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 16, 2016, 22:41 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 21:16:
The Electoral College needs to step in and do what it was designed to do. It serves 2 purposes: to give more weight to podunk backwoods uneducated farmers' votes, and as a fail-safe so an inept pandering demagogue doesn't become President. At last the time has come for it to step in and do its duty. Of course it won't, because people are so timid these days, but Donnie Trump should not be president, and I have no clue why any of his supporters would still back him after he's shown his true colors.

He's packed his administration with rich plutocrats who are intent on looting and pillaging the American people more so than they have been thus far. He ran on sticking up for the little guy and going to bat for American workers, yet he puts the CEO of Hardees in the position of Secretary of Labor. The man thinks Americans are paid too much and minimum wage should be much lower (just like Trump thinks), and wants to replace workers with robots. One of Trump's first acts is rolling back an overtime law that prevents companies from paying someone 22k a year as a salaried employee then working them 60 hours a week. Every other administrative pick is just as bad, wanting to remove protections for workers and citizens in the pursuit of unending greed and profit.

And after the anal raping - sans lube - the saddest part is always that you just know those hillbillies won't understand why their asses are so sore and keep right on blaming the Dems for their woes. Jesus, if there was a double digit IQ requirement to vote you'd never see a Republican in office again.

11. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 16, 2016, 22:39 Cutter

Slick wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 21:49:
Oh yeah, I mean the American people are all too ready to step up and do that themselves given half a chance. Trump got less votes than McCain or Romney.

Voter apathy on the left handed the country to a maniac, there was no uptick in support for the right. It was people who fell for the old: "your vote doesn't matter" "they're both terrible choices" "you'd send a better message by staying home". And people are dumb, cynical, and manipulable enough to buy it. People would rather be edgy than think for themselves. All the right had to do was show the left to the edge of the cliff, then they jumped off willingly.

I still put it down to Dem arrogance. They told Bernie to fuckoff because it was long past due for a woman to win, even if no one wanted her and everyone wanted him. And they're still not getting it.

News Comments > On Overwatch Mei Skins
11. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 16, 2016, 22:29 Cutter

Tom wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 21:21:
Pigeon wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 20:03:
I know it's the internet and people on the internet bitch about everything, but for it to warrant a response/apology from the game director.. I almost feel bad for Blizzard.

Don't worry, he's no doubt crying all the way to the bank.

Indeed. That's the only thing that would make working for Blizzard tolerable.

1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 16, 2016, 18:05 Cutter

CIA and FBI officials do not think Russia had a “single purpose” by intervening during the presidential campaign. In addition to helping Trump, intelligence officials have told lawmakers that Moscow’s other goal included undermining confidence in the U.S. electoral system.

Uh yeah, you certainly don't need Russia's help in undermining the electorate's faith in the electoral system and politics in general in the US - or most anywhere else for that matter.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2016, 13:41 Cutter

Have you got one of those dog blanket/coat things for the Gunnar-man? It's not too bad now, but if the weather geeks are right Jan/Feb will be pretty brutal.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 16, 2016, 13:38 Cutter

Task wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 13:15:
U.S. decline sure is fascinating in real-time.

It's been going on for decades now.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 16, 2016, 13:36 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 12:29:
On a similar note, goodbye, and thank you, Tom Wheeler. You were the biggest surprise in US government in decades.

You were able to stave off the "bend over and take it from Comcast/Verizon/AT&T and LIKE IT!" apocalypse for a few years.

Yeah, I know right. I think he surprised and pleased the shit out of most everyone - that most everyone being the end consumer. Imagine that, if most people in government did what they were supposed to actually do.

News Comments > Sombrero: Spaghetti Western Mayhem Free Weekend
1. Re: Sombrero: Spaghetti Western Mayhem Free Weekend Dec 16, 2016, 13:33 Cutter

Ok, that's the furthest thing from a Spaghetti Western there is.

News Comments > Surf World Series Announced
2. Re: Surf World Series Announced Dec 16, 2016, 13:31 Cutter

"No way Bells is bigger than Waimea, bro!"

News Comments > Egosoft Plans "Real" X4
10. Re: Egosoft Plans Dec 16, 2016, 13:29 Cutter

yuastnav wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 11:32:
From what I understand Deepsilver wanted to make a simplified X game for consoles. That pretty much backfire, especially because it was still to (technically) complicated for consoles (and because Egosoft don't have the best track record when it comes to releasing bug free games, the release of X3 was a mess where it crashed to desktop when you tried to edit the first sector) but I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and am this cautiously optimistic.

That sounds exactly like what happened. Otherwise it's hard to believe how they could go seriously off the rails with such a straight forward formula. People who want space sims want the ability to acquire and fly all manner of ships...at the very least. That's like, rule number one.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
25. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 15, 2016, 21:17 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 15, 2016, 20:53:
TangledThorns wrote on Dec 15, 2016, 18:34:
The stock market is at record high. Gee, I wonder what event may have caused that? Probably has something to do with someone Making America Great Again Cheers

What is causing the massive stock market rally is the fact that Trump is overstuffing his cabinet and other government positions with lobbyists and corporate CEOs. The stock market knows that those people will prioritize corporate profits over the good of the American people.

Corporate Welfare Days are here again!

Yeah, it's Reagan Pt. II. all over. All those clowns who thought Trump was going to do right by them are going to have very sore asses at the end of his first term. Muslim IDs? Never going to happen. Kicking out the illegals? Lol, you'll probably see them double in number as they're cheap labor for him and his pals. Kill free trade? More like make it worse than ever. Oh man, Joe Sixpack is so boned and he doesn't even realize it.

25615 Comments. 1281 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo