Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25101 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2016, 11:38 Cutter

Weird Al knows all about that. After all, he lost on Jeopardy!

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Vive Controller and PS4 Controller Coming to Steam
1. Re: New Vive Controller and PS4 Controller Coming to Steam Oct 13, 2016, 11:28 Cutter

A radial menu with 20 different actions. Yeah thanks I'll stick to my trusty KB/M.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 12, 2016, 20:37 Cutter

Holy shit some of those comments on the Eve article are fucking hilarious!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 12, 2016, 20:34 Cutter

Officials say Buchta was the man behind the "fbiarelosers," "pein," "xotehpoodle," and "lizard" Twitter accounts, while Van Rooy operated the "Uchiha," "UchihaLS," "dragon,” and "fox" personas.

Wow! That guy is so boned it's not funny. Just F'd right in the A!

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Update
1. Re: No Man's Sky Patch Update Oct 12, 2016, 20:30 Cutter

'Sean has scarpered off to the Caribbean and left us holding the bag as he is currently awash in blow and hookers.'

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Oct 12, 2016, 20:13 Cutter

My family is Irish as well as a lot of my friends. My point was that the IRA would never have existed if not for England and the Unionists and how they treated Irish Catholics to begin with - and were not even talking real history with William of Orange, Walter Raleigh, et al. And I don't know how anyone can claim the IRA was worse given the atrocities committed by the UDF and British military. Fucking internment, Long Kesh, etc. Even Paul McCartney wrote a song about it.

Give Ireland Back to the Irish

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 12, 2016, 20:03 Cutter

$5 a month is a lot for one channel. 5 channels and you may as well pay for a skinny bundle. I'd say a buck at the outside.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2016, 11:49 Cutter

Glow in the dark paths in multiple colours? Jesus, Warsaw is going look like a bad rave at night. That would be really irritating having to look at that constantly. We actually need the dark.

Your taste for salt is not hard-wired from birth. The excessive amount we eat today is a result of what Matthias Berninger, vice president of public affairs for Mars, calls an “arms race” between food producers and restaurant chains. One turns up the salt; customers get used to that; the next producer does the same thing. Over time, the whole population’s palate changes. Today Americans consume two to three times the sodium we need, and one in three Americans suffers from high blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease — which can lead to the grave.

Which is why I quit using salt 20 years ago on anything but fresh food and even that's minimal. One thing I've always noticed is that anyone else who's done this easily picks up just how much salt there is in processed/frozen/restaurant food. Tasting anything really salty actually gives me a coughing fit. I anxiously await the day that the government regulates the shit out of sodium because it's way past due.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 12, 2016, 11:36 Cutter

“We went through 40 years of violence in which many lives were lost and people maimed. I knew there would eventually be some who would seek to exploit that to make money,” he said.

Yeah, and who's fault was that?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 12, 2016, 11:33 Cutter

'Oh sure we'll comply with FOIA...at some undetermined point far, far into the future....'

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 12, 2016, 11:30 Cutter

VR hasn't taken over gaming and won't - for a long time to come at any rate. However, it certainly does have much more appeal for practical solutions that could benefit from VR/AR systems much more than gaming. I could see where it could easily become standard in fields like engineering and medicine.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 12, 2016, 11:28 Cutter

""We are going to equip 1 million kids with the tools they need to reach their full potential and achieve their dreams," Claure told reporters on a White House call."

No, you won't.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 12, 2016, 11:26 Cutter

QFT...

"Then demand it the next time your contract with Viacom or Disney comes up.

Don't accept a new contract that forces bundling of channels. If Disney or Viacom balk, let the contract expire and drop the channels.

Explain it to your customers. Most will understand, especially if you tell them the purpose is to break up the bundles so that subscribers can pick what they want.

If the broadcaster want to also offer bundles that are less expensive than the sum of the individual channels, that's their choice.

Then, update your backend systems so that channel subscriptions can be done online."

News Comments > Blue Angels: Ready, Break! Announced
1. Re: Blue Angels: Ready, Break! Announced Oct 12, 2016, 11:22 Cutter

WTF lets whoever makes those trailers choose such bad music? Bad club trance music is not what most people think of when they think of airshows.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 11, 2016, 20:01 Cutter

Well that was bizarre, funny, and endearing all at once. Feels like someone from NYC could probably relate to it more.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 11, 2016, 19:47 Cutter

Subscription article.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition
35. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition Oct 11, 2016, 18:14 Cutter

Retired wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 09:58:
Hearthstone is ok, I guess I am not big on the house building. I added a mod that gave me a really awesome house with everything I wanted.

That's it right there. There are so many amazing mods with complete homes that are crazy amazing why waste $5?

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2016, 16:35 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 14:30:
Based on recent news, events, and debates .. who is winning Hillary or Trump?

It's never been a question of who's going to win despite media protestations the contrary. The only question is if the GOP and the Democrats are both going to dissolve afterward. The GOP looks headed for a clear split, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Democratic party either after the whole fiasco with how they screwed Bernie. While plenty of people on the right have been railing against the GOP establishment for a long time now that same feeling of anger and disconnect between the Dem establishment and those who want to go harder left is there too. I think that's going to be far more interesting in the long run than this election cycle. The cracks are really starting to show throughout the whole system now.

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV Rights of Man Released
1. Re: Europa Universalis IV Rights of Man Released Oct 11, 2016, 13:01 Cutter

Like, the rights of man, man!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2016, 13:01 Cutter

Look out! There goes a spider, man!

Speaking of dwarf stars think I'm about due for a Red Dwarf marathon soon. Prolly over Xmas.

And speaking of cramps October is always a good time for The Cramps.

Halloween

25101 Comments. 1256 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo