Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28564 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2018, 15:47 Cutter

Weird, even before I read the whole OOTB the first thing that popped into my head was S&G as well. You could also pick and Zep, Stones or Floyd album too.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Apr 7, 2018, 15:42 Cutter

Canada needs to suspend FB...permanently.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Shadows: Awakening Beta Access with Pre-purchase
3. Re: Shadows: Awakening Beta Access with Pre-purchase Apr 7, 2018, 15:39 Cutter

This does look interesting with a great deal of replayability it would seem. Sort of reminds me of Tit Quest.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Facebook urged to block Nazi relic sales. Apr 7, 2018, 11:21 Cutter

And they forget the most important lesson of all, that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. You can't legislate hate away. And the harder the liberals try to do it the more reactionary conservatives become. They're actually fostering it by trying to forcibly end it.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 6, 2018, 21:41 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 6, 2018, 13:55:
Women Earn Significantly Less Money Than Men At Rockstar North, Among Other Gaming Companies…

That's the story about women in every industry, sadly. I wonder if forcing companies to make salaries public knowledge would solve this problem.

Really? Because they hold all the advantages and make way more money in hospitality, nursing, etc.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2018, 12:42 Cutter

Yeah, it's snowing like a bastard here atm. Looks more like Xmas than Spring.

And who says alien life has to be carbon based?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 6, 2018, 12:41 Cutter

Zuckerberg Will Be Questioned By Recipients Of Facebook Campaign Contributions

"In fact, of the 55 members on the committee this year, only nine failed to receive Facebook contributions in the past decade."

Yeah, I'm sure they'll be super tough on him. Wry

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 6, 2018, 12:37 Cutter

Yeah, sure Alexa isn't always listening and recording. Pull the other one, it has bells on it.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 6, 2018, 12:34 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Apr 6, 2018, 11:03:
Looks like Trump and his court might make it so we all pay more taxes and bring about far more regulations and problems for internet sellers who don't have a physical presence in each state. Thought this was the party of low taxes and regulation? Guess only if it's a company who isn't writing unflattering stories about the child in the White House.

Uh it's a little more complicated than that. Amazon needs to be brought into line in all aspects of it's business. They're as bad as Walmart, maybe worse. You don't get to be the world's richest man by being a nice guy.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Planning Content Plans
6. Re: Sea of Thieves Planning Content Plans Apr 6, 2018, 12:31 Cutter

Muscular Beaver wrote on Apr 6, 2018, 11:14:
Prez wrote on Apr 6, 2018, 10:55:
Jesus tap-dancing Christ - why would you release a game that has almost nothing to do in it beyond look at the pretty waves and not have at least begun work on adding content? How in the hell could anyone have thought that was a good idea for anyone, the players, the developers, the shareholders... My god you really have to wonder about the games industry these days.

For $60 at that.

Well it's an MS game, isn't it? That pretty much says it all right there. Sounds like they had nothing but an idea. Pitched it. And inexplicably MS gave them a pile of money to do it. You don't turn down free money, you fake it.

News Comments > Get Crusader Kings Free Thorough Steam
9. Re: Get Crusader Kings Free Thorough Steam Apr 6, 2018, 08:41 Cutter

Mordhaus wrote on Apr 6, 2018, 01:15:
After seeing the sheer amount of DLC, I think I would rather put my dick between two boards and have someone hit them with a sledgehammer.

You say that like it's a bad thing. There are plenty of weirdos out there that pay good money for that sort of thing.
Biker

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 5, 2018, 20:18 Cutter

Ok, we get it. He's an idiot as are his fans. His 15 minutes is long over. Time to move along.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2018, 17:06 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 5, 2018, 14:24:
Is Bond still relevant?

More than ever in the face of Big Brother groupthink identity politics.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 5, 2018, 17:01 Cutter

So are you saying it ain't about the cha-ching cha-ching? Ain't about the yeah b-bling b-bling? They just wanna make the world dance? Forget about the price tag?
Pimp

News Comments > Deckard Cain Coming to HotS to Stay Awhile and Talk
3. Re: Deckard Cain Coming to HotS to Stay Awhile and Talk Apr 5, 2018, 16:52 Cutter

I'm always amazed that Actiblizz doesn't get into the dairy farming biz because all they do is milk things.

News Comments > WoW Expands in August
9. Re: WoW Expands in August Apr 5, 2018, 14:18 Cutter

I'm far more interested in Ashes of Creation atm. Anyone in on the EA for that?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2018, 12:00 Cutter

Yeah, not sure about Gilliam's flick there. Don Quixote is one of my favorite tales. Gilliam has always been hit or miss for me. I much prefer his straight comedic work to his overly symbolic gestures.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 5, 2018, 11:33 Cutter

The only reason they do what they do is because they're stupid and lazy. It's not better. Language, and it's rules, are important for myriad reasons. Otherwise we'd still be cavemen sitting around grunting at each other trying to indicate what we want.

Grammar: The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, or or your uncle jack off a horse.

News Comments > Mental Illness and Indie Developers
4. Re: Mental Illness and Indie Developers Apr 5, 2018, 00:49 Cutter

Yeah, well, we all got problems, right?

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records
5. Re: Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records Apr 5, 2018, 00:47 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Apr 4, 2018, 23:03:
I kinda liked the mini movie. The actor who plays the lead cult guy is convincingly creepy and dedicated to his apparent cause. Faith is literally my IDEAL woman: Hot, crazy and high

Never stick your dick in crazy. Trust me on that.
Mad

28564 Comments. 1429 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo