Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29550 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2018, 17:57 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2018, 17:13:
My border collie is so freaking smart, it's insane. He understands schedules perfectly, even staggered ones throughout the week. He understands what I mean when I point somewhere. He understands like fifty different commands. And every time I talk silly to him, he just has that look in his eyes, like "I really want to do what you are telling me to do, if I could just understand it."

I love my good doggie boy.

Can he go get help if Timmy falls down the well?

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steel Rats Next Month
1. Re: Steel Rats Next Month Oct 6, 2018, 15:59 Cutter

Bleh, want a game about The Stainless Steel Rat.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2018, 20:52 Cutter

I like Drogo well enough and all, but I don't think this quite the Aquadude I"m looking for. Truth be told, I'd way rather have a Submariner flick.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 5, 2018, 20:41 Cutter

$20 for being spied on without consent seems several zeros short of what I'd consider fair. I'm sure the lawyers who do get the paydays with all those zeros attached have zero problem with that.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 5, 2018, 20:39 Cutter

So change it or quit and do something else. All I ever hear is whinging from these people and no one doing either one of the former. It's not slavery. You're free to leave whenever you so choose or start your own company and do it better.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released Oct 5, 2018, 20:36 Cutter

So is molesting dug adled teenage girls or young boys a choice in this game? After all, 'grease' is the word.

News Comments > Is Baldur's Gate 3 a Thing?
2. Re: Is Baldur's Gate 3 a Thing? Oct 5, 2018, 20:35 Cutter

If it's Inxile...meh.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2018, 15:31 Cutter

Jesus Christ, SJWism is completely out of control. I bought a pair of cheap watch case openers off Amazon. In the pic they're distinctly different sizes - one smaller, one larger. However what they sent me are the exact same size. The only difference are the handle colors - one yellow, one black. So I said the photo was misleading and that either the yellow or black one was no good and I wouldn't rec buying from these people. Then I get an automated reply from Amazon telling me the review is rejected because it's offensive. Fucking seriously? Rolleyes

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2018, 12:40 Cutter

I get a lot of chipmunks and squirrels who come by regularly but recently I've made friends with a little rabbit, whom I've named Hoppers. There have always been several around but they're very skittish and won't let you come anywhere near them, she on the other hand will. She's actually very comfortable in my presence. And she's smart too. I can put down food a foot away from a chipy or squirrel and they just look at you blankly. As soon as I put down food for her and back off a few steps she hops right over to it and tucks in. She shows up in the morning and evening like clockwork. I'm going to build her a little rabbit shelter for the winter and see if she'll hang out.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 5, 2018, 12:06 Cutter

Come on FB, implode already!

News Comments > American Truck Simulator - Oregon Rolls Out
2. Re: American Truck Simulator - Oregon Rolls Out Oct 4, 2018, 20:31 Cutter

If there's no Sundance in Eugene, no sale!

News Comments > Shadow Warrior 2 Free on GOG.com
1. Re: Shadow Warrior 2 Free on GOG.com Oct 4, 2018, 20:20 Cutter

"We really shook the Pillars of Heaven, didn't we, Wang?"

News Comments > Limit Theory Cancelled
30. Re: Limit Theory Cancelled Oct 4, 2018, 15:59 Cutter

He should see if he can sell the assets and refund everyone. Maybe even make a couple of bucks in the process.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2018, 12:01 Cutter

Always astounded me there was never a follow-up to Outlaws. Still has the best game soundtrack ever.

Yes, the National Flag Football League has gone too far.

They need to research why the hell nutmeg is so expensive atm. And yet mace is still pretty cheap. I use both regularly.

The man didn’t measure out the dose of sildenafil he took—opting instead to chug it straight from the bottle—so there’s no telling how much was in his system. But it’s almost certain he took much more than the recommended dose of 50 milligrams, according to the doctors.

You can't fix stupid.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 4, 2018, 11:38 Cutter

The opening is the next big step toward fulfilling the company’s grand vision: a fully autonomous farm where software and robotics fill the place of human agricultural workers, which are currently in short supply.

Let's see, they want people to do backbreaking labor - for which they have to travel extensively to get to work - for minimum wage and no benefits and they're in short supply? Gee why do they think that is? I don't see how a farm can ever run without some humans involved. This would be more exciting if they were doing it as an urban farm skyscraper in the city.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 4, 2018, 11:27 Cutter

Yeah, that number sounds awful low. And that's not even including the morons walking around with their faces buried in their phones texting, or assholes using their phones whilst driving.

"It is believed that selfie deaths are underreported and the true problem needs to be addressed," it says.

The true problem is being addressed. These idiots are culling themselves from the gene pool.

News Comments > Limit Theory Cancelled
7. Re: Limit Theory Cancelled Oct 4, 2018, 11:21 Cutter

He has talent, he simply lacks direction. This is where a good producer is essential in the game making process. Clearly he needs the structure of working in an organization and as part of a team before he can ever consider doing something like this again. Nothing like self-employment to illustrate your own strengths and weaknesses. Beyond that it does sound like he has some mental issues he needs help with.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 3, 2018, 23:11 Cutter

Cal should just nationalize internet in California period. Take all those motherfuckers out of the picture. Gigabit fiber for everyone at cost or marginally above. No more getting raped by the corps. Creates lots of good gov't jobs.

Wow, Mexico has their share of SJW snowflakes too it seems. Insult and go to jail for it. How typically liberal.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 3, 2018, 23:06 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 3, 2018, 20:30:
Bill Borre wrote on Oct 3, 2018, 20:11:
What the right hand giveth, the left hand taketh away.

At first glance it seems like these options are being taken away from people who make more than $15, not necessarily the people who just got a raise. It's doubtful the lowest-paid workers ever got stock options or anything.

And yeah, this is usually how it goes, the money has to come from somewhere. It's not like Bezos is going to give up profits and let the shareholders skewer him. So choice was probably either raise prices on merchandise or take from the ones making more than $15. Sucks for them, but hey, at least Bezos didn't pull a Trump and take from the poor to give to the filthy fucking rich.

Sure he did, the filthy fucking rich being him.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 3, 2018, 23:04 Cutter

All those comments on the NYT people who have been ass-raped over pittances by the IRS while scum like the Trumps just walk between the raindrops really illustrates what an oligarchy the US actually is.

29550 Comments. 1478 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo