Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27814 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer
1. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 22, 2017, 11:54 Cutter

GoT meets Skyrim? I'm pretty stoked for this game. Please don't suck.

"It's leviOsa not levioSA" - Hermione
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale and Steam Awards Underway
11. Re: Steam Winter Sale and Steam Awards Underway Dec 21, 2017, 20:51 Cutter

Grabbed a copy of FO4 GOTY for $23 on CDKeys, seeing as the Season Pass wasn't hitting $20 or less, and I've been itching for a new playthrough of FO4 to check out said season pass content. Too bad I can't give the base game away as I already own it. Because much like Meghan Trainor I'm all about that 'bass'.

Was hoping for a deep discount on War of the Chosen but at $40 - on sale - they can suck my balls.

I'm kinda' itchin' for a space game. Elite D is on for $10. Is it worth it at that price? I still see the biggest complaint - recent - is that there really isn't much to do unless you buy all the other shit. On the other hand the X Rebirth Complete is on sale for $18 bucks which includes the Teladi Outpost and Home of Light DLC. The reviews for it are actually really positive with most people saying that the game is finally up to snuff now. So is anyone playing the complete version now? Watched some gameplay on teh Youtubes and it looks pretty good. Just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions on it before I bought one or the other.

I'm still tempted to by Conan - because Conan - but recent reviews are still pretty bad. Maybe I'll do a trial. Anyone playing it atm?

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Dec 21, 2017, 20:35 Cutter

This sounds pretty damn sweet.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Dec 21, 2017, 20:32 Cutter

Yeah, a new SW space shooter would mean you have to pay for each and every shot you take, as well as your shields.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 21, 2017, 20:30 Cutter

Really hope X4 is good.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2017, 18:36 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Dec 21, 2017, 15:36:
Cutter wrote on Dec 21, 2017, 15:30:
Look around
Leaves are brown
And the sky
Is a hazy shade of winter

Xmastree

Huh?

And the leaves are green. In fact, we have flowers blossoming.

Really? Are you sure they're not burning? Or going to slide into the ocean with the next major earthquake?

22. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2017, 15:30 Cutter

Look around
Leaves are brown
And the sky
Is a hazy shade of winter

Xmastree

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 21, 2017, 15:14 Cutter

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 21, 2017, 13:51:
BobBob wrote on Dec 21, 2017, 10:05:
I was in Rome and had to change my flight schedule. The airline's automatic voice service had a "call center accent". It couldn't understand my "normal" American English. So, I faked my own accent to mimic the system. It worked!

"Normal American English"

MUH FLAYT IZ CUNSELLED, I NEEDS AH NU BUHKING!

There's nothing normal about regional accents anywhere.

I've actually wondered who has the most true to english pronunciation of words.

People in Ontario do. Upper Canada was almost wholly English where 'New England' was a confluence of the UK and Europeans. So we speaking the most rounded, 'proper' form of English. Our 'accent' is the easiest to understand.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 21, 2017, 10:44 Cutter

If you're not an investor is there any particular reason you'd care about the price of anything you're not invested in? Rolleyes

News Comments > Sword Legacy: Omen Trailer
1. Re: Sword Legacy: Omen Trailer Dec 21, 2017, 10:42 Cutter

Looks like it might be decent.

News Comments > Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Mongolia Trailer
1. Re: Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Mongolia Trailer Dec 20, 2017, 19:59 Cutter

I think Temüjin is easily one of the most interesting leaders in history if not the most interesting.

News Comments > Squadron 42 Specs and Trailer; Star Citizen Selling Tanks
7. Re: Squadron 42 Specs and Trailer; Star Citizen Selling Tanks Dec 20, 2017, 19:57 Cutter

I guess eventually qualifies as upcoming. And shouldn't the be sphincter tightening? I have to admit the shitstorm surrounding this - so-called - game is far more entertaining than it'll ever be...if if ever actually comes to pass.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2017, 14:34 Cutter

So I reckon the Steam sale is starting tomorrow, jah?

Any car guys have thoughts on tires/rims? In my research it seems to be that smaller rims and tires 15/16" provide a more comfortable ride and better fuel economy. Is that true? I've honestly never given a lot of thought to tyres/rims. I do know however I don't like those stupid large ones and low profile tires that hip hop artists all seem to be enamored with.

I just ask because the models I'm looking at range from 16/17/18 inch depending on the package. Can you get a better package with the smaller tires and corresponding price break?

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2017, 13:00 Cutter

Speaking of the 80s, I actually watched some Miami Vice yesterday. Man, that was just such a great show. I hear Vin Diesel wants to reboot it, sigh. MV worked for the time because Miami had all the Cocaine Cowboys and it was crazy during that period. The reality is completely different today. You can't recapture that sort of magic. It was just the right show for the right place and time. Man, I still remember so many guys walking around in 84/85 trying to rock the Sonny look, heh.

News Comments > Destiny 2 is Activision's "Biggest PC Launch"
12. Re: Destiny 2 is Activision's Dec 20, 2017, 12:35 Cutter

Like the lack of sales numbers, how many are actual awards and how many are nominations? And why? I don't see anything award worth here. An on rails grindy shooter. Big whoop. Like many others I though the demo was completely meh bleh. I may pick this up when it hits 5 bucks and I'm bored with nothing else to play but that's about the extent of it.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 19, 2017, 20:53 Cutter

Personally I'd like to see Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho toss his hat in the ring in 2020.

News Comments > Get Oxenfree for Free
2. Re: Get Oxenfree for Free Dec 19, 2017, 20:51 Cutter

I guess Steam Xmas sale will be starting Thorsday, eh?

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2017, 14:37 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 13:12:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 11:24:
$22 Million, for the US government/military, is basically handing a guy a pencil and a stapler. If they actually thought this was worthwhile it'd be a multi-billion dollar effort.

Note that most of that money went to Harry Reid's buddy's company. So this was a crackpot who has a senator for a buddy, goes to said senator, convinces him that his crackpot idea has merit, and the senator diverts funds to his buddy's company for bullshit reasons.

It used to be that our government diverting money to their family and buddies was considered illegal, but now we just call it a Black Ops project and we're good.

Look on the bright side, though. It was barely 10 cents per American taxpayer.

You're forgetting the interest. Not to mention 22 million buys a lot of needed healthcare or education or infrastructure. You know, things that the people actually want and need. Throwing away 22 million is criminal, or oughta be. It's sad that the US military industrial complex is so out of control that no one even bats an eye at 22 million like it's chump change or something. Yet, go ask your local government for money for anything and what do they tell you? 'There's no money to be had!'

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 19, 2017, 14:32 Cutter

I thought Godley and Creme were responsible for that.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 19, 2017, 14:29 Cutter

"Back off, Warchild, seriously."

27814 Comments. 1391 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo