Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25033 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Stellaris Leviathans Story Pack This Month
2. Re: Stellaris Leviathans Story Pack This Month Oct 10, 2016, 11:28 Cutter

Ozmodan wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 10:54:
why is it that these 4x space games still struggle with the magic that MOO II had?

I was disappointed with this game, but maybe they are fixing their mistakes.

Because games like MOO and Ascendancy were built as complete games and games like this are built piecemeal in order to keep feeding the DLC machine? That's why I still haven't bought this thing. I'm waiting for the "complete" version at a good price.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
17. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 11:21 Cutter

Ahahahahahaha! Let the rationalizations begin!

I love how every update always comes with a couple of dozen new virtual items for people to buy to keep feeding the Ponzi scheme er, project.

Gee, another space game with huge empty planets with nothing to do, that's original!

And people just wanted a new Wing Commander game.

"In every crowd there's a silver lining." P.T. Barnum

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2016, 17:16 Cutter

Gratz Blue.

Go Packers.

Go Neo.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 9, 2016, 17:12 Cutter

And yet recent advances in artificial intelligence have made the illusion much more powerful.

And that's precisely what it remains. That way too long article could have been neatly summed up in two words, wishful thinking.

News Comments > Steam Top 10ish
5. Re: Steam Top 10ish Oct 9, 2016, 17:09 Cutter

I say 3 it's a magi number. Yes it is, it's a magic number....

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
13. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 9, 2016, 11:35 Cutter

TheVocalMinority wrote on Oct 9, 2016, 00:19:
Cutter wrote on Oct 8, 2016, 19:02:
In Soviet Union cars log you!

This is probably the worst attempt at using the "In Soviet Russia" meme that I have ever seen.

Well that's just because your an asshole with no sense of humour.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 8, 2016, 19:08 Cutter

I quit drinking pop in my teens. I have maybe one a year. Sometimes in mixed drinks, but only when I'm out because most bartenders look at you sideways if you're ordering a rum punch in a sports bar. I've always held govts should tax the shit out of junk food and use those taxes to directly subsidize healthy foods.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 8, 2016, 19:02 Cutter

In Soviet Union cars log you!

News Comments > Mafia III Released
8. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 23:57 Cutter

Kosumo wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 21:10:
Way to have an open mind about things .... totally your choice but what if the gameplay is good with some new freshness to it and is a lot of fun? Do you just not play it cos the character you play as in charge of your own mafia is black?

Anyone who is playing want to give us some feed back.

I know that there is some issues currently (locked 30fps and some talking about crashing - that can be true for some and not for others) but the game does still seem interesting to me.

Any views (about the game) good or bad, would be good thanks. (Unless your purple, I don't like my Bluesnews comments from people who are purple )

Right. I can't identify with that anymore than I could playing a chick. Same reason I never got into Tomb Raider or ever played a female toon in an MMO. Wtf does an open mind have to do with anything? I really like some kinds of food, drink, art, etc. and really hate others. Yet, apparently, you as the arbiter of what everyone should and shouldn't like doesn't think that's acceptable. Seig Heil Adolf!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 7, 2016, 21:14 Cutter

The end of "zoos" can't come soon enough.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 7, 2016, 21:12 Cutter

Hope those guys win big time.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 7, 2016, 21:03 Cutter

It shows just how low the US gub has sunk when most people would believe the Rooskies over them on the matter of who's hacking who.

News Comments > Endless Space 2 Early Access
1. Re: Endless Space 2 Early Access Oct 7, 2016, 21:00 Cutter

Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson, this is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.
Homer: So, do you think I have a case?
Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson, I don't use the word 'hero' lightly, but you are the greatest hero in American history.
Homer: Woohoo!

News Comments > Mafia III Released
2. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 20:56 Cutter

Not interested anyway you slice it. Every culture has its mobsters but I prefer my Mafia to be eye-talian. I'd much prefer if they carried on Vito's story into the mid 50s or early 60s. Maybe's he's a boss now, and take's one of Joe's illegitimate bastards under his wing.

News Comments > Clockwork Empires This Month
4. Re: Clockwork Empires This Month Oct 7, 2016, 12:44 Cutter

Cool, thanks for the info. Look forward to your review. I see on isthereanydeal it was on sale for $22 at some point. Damn.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2016, 12:40 Cutter

It's Thanksgiving up here. Which is funny because I always thought our was too early and yours was too late. I think we should both sync them up for the 1st or 2nd week of November instead.

And you guys really need to change Columbus Day to something else.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 7, 2016, 12:33 Cutter

Anonymous? Seriously? They're still a thing?  

News Comments > Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin
8. Re: Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin Oct 7, 2016, 12:27 Cutter

Bard wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 10:00:
If it's on origin it's not free - if it was a direct download without any extra hooks into your computer system, or any other data collection maybe..

So you're paying for the Origin client? No? Than it's free.

News Comments > Clockwork Empires This Month
1. Re: Clockwork Empires This Month Oct 6, 2016, 20:28 Cutter

I hope this is good. I've been following it since the get go. Anyone playing it?

News Comments > Beholder Demo
1. Re: Beholder Demo Oct 6, 2016, 20:27 Cutter

Hrm, looks interesting. Will give it a whirl.  

25033 Comments. 1252 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo