Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29256 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Oct 18, 2018, 10:35 Cutter

A wizard did it. Wry

"Rmabo. John J.? Well what do you know? Ol' Harry here's a soldier."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gone Gold - Call of Cthulhu
2. Re: Gone Gold - Call of Cthulhu Oct 18, 2018, 10:33 Cutter

I'm sure I'll grab this at some point but I'm waiting for Sunken City.

Also found a great Cthulu T-shirt I'm gonna snag and car sticker I'm going to put on my new car.

Cthulu 2020 - The Greater of Two Evils

Cthulu Fish Sticker

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2018, 20:24 Cutter

Execs dumps stock for a few mil no problem. Peasants do it for a few grand? Jail time. The United Plutocracy of America.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 17, 2018, 20:23 Cutter

Zuckerberg and cryptocurrencies going away? A man can dream can't he?

News Comments > RimWorld Leaves Early Access
2. Re: RimWorld Leaves Early Access Oct 17, 2018, 20:19 Cutter

Grokk wrote on Oct 17, 2018, 19:24:
Rimworld is easily one of my favourite games.

Certainly the best, if not most misleading, game title. Hi-o!
Biker

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2018, 19:10 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 17, 2018, 16:33:
Cutter wrote on Oct 17, 2018, 13:59:
Hah! Screw all you guys! I just bought a La-z-boy - today! Really should have done that 20 years ago. Get it in 6 weeks. So just in time to hunker in by the fireplace and watch football and Xmas movies!

Gibson Recliner - Canyon color.

Didn't go for power but I did upgrade to memory foam and a swivel base on it - so I can spin around like Dr. Evil. Got 5% off on a sctach and save and the guy actually bumped it up to 10 points. So everything said it done I got it for $1169. I'm gonna' sit and power nap the shit out this thing!

Sleeping

While you are napping, who will be posting on the Cutter account?

Dunno cause it looks like I just finalized the sale of my new ride - fucking finally - as well. So, I just talked to the broshack and it looks like we'll be doing our road trip to the US first weekend of November. Probably heading down to Cleveland first off and catch the Browns v. Chiefs at the Dog Pound. Gonna' see what other games are going on. He'd like to head up to Milwaukee to see the baseball game - no idea about what's going on in baseball. And if that's the case we'll either go to Green Bay or Chi-town for football. Indianapolis is a possibility too. Never been there. Considered the Steelers but we've both been through Pittsburgh a few times.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2018, 16:20 Cutter

HoSpanky wrote on Oct 17, 2018, 15:17:
My parents bought us matching la-z-boy recliners as a wedding gift. They’re fantastic!

Omg, that's so cute. When you guys sit in them do you wear his and hers matching onesies?

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2018, 13:59 Cutter

Hah! Screw all you guys! I just bought a La-z-boy - today! Really should have done that 20 years ago. Get it in 6 weeks. So just in time to hunker in by the fireplace and watch football and Xmas movies!

Gibson Recliner - Canyon color.

Didn't go for power but I did upgrade to memory foam and a swivel base on it - so I can spin around like Dr. Evil. Got 5% off on a sctach and save and the guy actually bumped it up to 10 points. So everything said it done I got it for $1169. I'm gonna' sit and power nap the shit out this thing!

Sleeping

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2018, 13:40 Cutter

I appreciate Blue can make a living from them but that doesn't mean I have to appreciate the ads or advertisers. Fair play, every now and then an awesome ad does make an appearance but the other 99% are just a waste of time and money if you ask me.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2018, 13:36 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 17, 2018, 12:05:
Cutter wrote on Oct 17, 2018, 10:47:
Omg! Weed is legal and the country has descended into complete chaos! Oh wait, it's just another Wednesday as usual.

How do you say "blunt" in Canadian?

Toke off, eh!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2018, 10:47 Cutter

Omg! Weed is legal and the country has descended into complete chaos! Oh wait, it's just another Wednesday as usual.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2018, 10:45 Cutter

Advertisers/marketers live in their own little world. A world where they think people actually appreciate what they do.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2018, 23:01 Cutter

And last night Aaron Rodgers reminded us why he's the GOAT QB. While the O was good, the D was playing so badly I thought there was no way the Pack could pull it out.

Good article on why he's the GOAT....
Packers Put Aaron Rodgers in Impossible Situation And He Keeps Delivering

So true. If he was surrounded by a stronger team he'd win the SB every year.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 16, 2018, 22:49 Cutter

Yeah, because it's a guide. Either clickbait or he wasn't paying attention. I'm guessing the former.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2018, 13:44 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 16, 2018, 13:31:
RedEye9 wrote on Oct 16, 2018, 10:47:
I know how to make sure the kids get immunized, make it so parents have to provide proof before their little diaper dirtiers can be claimed on income tax. That would wake up the morans.

Lots of schools require immunizations before you can attend, although this usually doesn't include flu shots.

"80% of flu deaths occur in unvaccinated children last year"

"Studies show the flu vaccine reduces deaths by 2/3 in healthy children."

Why do you continually - and conveniently - cherry pick data on this subject? Yet again, the majority of deaths in the very young and very old are people with other existing health problems to begin with. And the flu shot is nothing but a crap shoot every year regardless. The only thing you're doing is enriching big Pharma in this particular case. Do you work for one of the major pharmecuticals or something? Honestly it's like a shill for Cargill telling us how much better off we are with GMO terminator seeds.

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2018, 13:39 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 16, 2018, 13:28:
Cutter wrote on Oct 16, 2018, 11:51:
Black people involved in criminal activity? But liberals and BLMers say this is impossible! Must be that fake news Trump is always talking about.

LOL @ Beamer.

Cutter, it's Jamaica. The entire country is black, and they have a long history of corruption and organized crime.

And no liberals or BLMers assert that blacks never commit crimes. The issue is that they are targeted at much higher rates proportional to the crimes they do commit, and usually treated much more unfairly when they are suspected. This includes being shot and killed when they are unarmed. Thus "Black Lives Matter."

That's not at all the liberal narrative put forth these days. And don't feed the trolls. Beamer is a 15 year old basement dweller who does nothing but troll boards all day long.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter Four Next Week
9. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter Four Next Week Oct 16, 2018, 13:36 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 16, 2018, 13:18:
Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 16, 2018, 13:05:
I have to say, while have been considering on and off for a while now about going back to ED -- this video did nothing to increase my desire to start playing the game again.

What, mining asteroids not exciting enough for ya?

What this game really needs is an engine that understands speech so I can dock verbally.

There is a software system compatible with ED that does that. You can buy voice packs of different actors - Bill Shatner, Tom Baker, et al. - that act as the ship's AI.

Voice Attack

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2018, 11:56 Cutter

I always love when other people are so free with other peoples money. It's like all these asshole car salesmen I've been dealing with. So many of them are just such fucking scumbags who lie through their teeth constantly. And whenever you discuss any numbers at all with them they're always, 'Why don't we split the difference? It's only a few hundred we're talking about here.' 'Well if the difference is that negligble than you won't care if I keep it, right?' It's like the asshole that orders a huge dinner and drinks while you barely have anything and they want to split the check. Um hell no.

1. removed Oct 16, 2018, 11:51 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 16, 2018, 14:59.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 16, 2018, 11:47 Cutter

This thing is going to be a total clusterfuck.

“At the end of the day the results come from playing it and getting feedback, and not from any sort of locked down design doc,” Pete continues. “If somebody is trying to kill you and you don't want to fight them you can run away but you can't fast travel away. That’s a Fallout rule. But, in a multiplayer setting you're just kind of rewarding the person who's being annoying by not giving the other player a means of escape. So why not get rid of the rule that says you can't fast travel when enemies are near if the enemy is a person who's trying to murder you. Things like that come from play-testing and figuring out what feels right, as opposed to does it make logical sense in terms of the world and setting.”

Why the fuck should I have to flee to begin with? That means a griefer is already ruining my game. Just have PvP servers and/or toggles to begin with and you avoid all that unnecessary bullshit. It's like this clown has never played a single game with heavy griefing in it and has no idea how bad it can get and how psychotic a lot of people out there are. Anyway, I'm out.

29256 Comments. 1463 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo