Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28851 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jun 7, 2018, 19:40 Cutter

Is it going to be called Lens Flare Games? Or how about Shittiest Reboots Ever Games?

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 7, 2018, 18:07 Cutter

You're out of touch
I'm out of time
But I'm out of my head when you're not around
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Generation Zero Announced
1. Re: Generation Zero Announced Jun 7, 2018, 18:04 Cutter

So it's L4D against robots in Sweden? Ok.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2018, 13:20 Cutter

I can only hope there's a heaven with the Lollipop Guild in it for Jerry!

News Comments > Steam Opening the Gates
28. Re: Steam Opening the Gates Jun 6, 2018, 21:44 Cutter

DarkCntry wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 21:20:
Sacrifice wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 21:12:
I see a lot of complaints about shovelware on Steam. That may be true, but do people browse directly on Steam for new games? I just use gaming sites like Blues News to find games that I might like.

What I don't really understand is that people are getting so bent out of shape when it's really nothing different except instead of physical copies of shit games being on store shelves, we have digital copies of shit games on virtual shelves.

I can remember walking into various stores and seeing shit games all over the shelves back in the mid-90s, you didn't see me complain to the store, I just moved on and bought something that I wanted.

Yeah because the difference is volume. You'd have needed a superstore stocked floor to ceiling with shovelware to represent what's on Steam now. Not just a handful of crappy titles thrown in with the stuff people actually want.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2018, 17:35 Cutter

The Finans created hundreds of false identities and fake accounts in order to pull off their scheme. And alongside their Amazon fraud, they also bounced checks, rented cars and failed to pay for them, sold other stolen high-end goods and withheld rent -- actions that were taken into account during sentencing. The three defendants have been ordered to pay $1,218,504 in restitution.

Sounds like six years isn't nearly long enough for these scum.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 6, 2018, 17:33 Cutter

And Valve owes them what exactly?

News Comments > Steam Opening the Gates
3. Re: Steam Opening the Gates Jun 6, 2018, 17:30 Cutter

Who cares? Just work on getting rid of all the shovelware/assetflip garbage. Jesus, that's 90% of Steam now.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2018, 14:25 Cutter

Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 12:59:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 11:52:
The safety wasn't on? Can it come off that easily? Only ever fired shotguns and during my service a M-16 for qualifying...

They don't have external safeties on their duty pistols. Glock or Sig. This idiot should not only lose his job,he should be charged. If I did this in a bar, I sure as hell would be in jail, and so should he.

That's it right there. Any civilian would be in jail right now. This clown probably won't even get a reprimand. Hope he gets sued into his next life. You could expect that from some hillbilly cop but the FBI are supposed to be professionals.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 6, 2018, 14:19 Cutter

Cool little phone though it seems pretty overpriced.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 6, 2018, 14:10 Cutter

Whilst pretty cool, underwater data centers don't seem all that feasible or tenable. Why not just do underground data centers? They's be cheaper and a lot more accessible. Hell, you can even use geothermal to power them.

News Comments > Overwatch Adding Social Features
5. Re: Overwatch Adding Social Features Jun 6, 2018, 13:42 Cutter

Bill Borre wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 11:10:
I'm surprised it's taken so long for endorsements to be added to games especially how healing classes in MMOs tended to be support-oriented and the player takes their time to help other players and only gets an xp boost. I'm looking forward to games rewarding more co-operative play.

Yeah except it never works. People will always game the system with friends/clans all bumping each other and everyone else constantly begging for endorsements.

I was watching a bit of Vampyr on Twitch last night and 80% of all feeds are people begging for subs, constantly yammering on with their stupid picture in picture. I'm here to watch the gameplay and maybe ask the player a question or two. It's about the game, not about them. Something most of them don't understand. No one likes beggars. This is the problem with all this social media. It's turned the world into a group of beggars. No one wants to do any real work anymore they just want to get paid for lazing around on social media.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2018, 13:51 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 5, 2018, 12:55:
I think that truck driver himself might have been distracted. He doesn't start slowing down until after he's hit the horn...

My sentiment exactly. Looking at how her car was moving it was clearly will she/won't she actually pull into traffic. Certainly enough to warrant considerable caution. But from the looks of it it's like he was completely oblivious to her as he didn't slow down a tick.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2018, 11:12 Cutter

Lol nice one, sheep.

And with that driving video why didn't the guy in the truck start slowing down just to be on the safe side? I always assume everyone else on the road is a selfish and inattentive moron and I need to err on the side of caution. She was clearly at fault but he shoulders some of the blame IMO. He knew there was a car beside him so he should have either sped up or slowed down - most likely the latter - anyway so he could at least move over if he needed to. And the rate at which all the vehicles look to be moving was too fast and following too close to boot.

News Comments > Does Vampyr Suck?
5. Re: Does Vampyr Suck? Jun 5, 2018, 10:50 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Jun 5, 2018, 10:37:
Looks like a "wait until $10" game. Bad combat and you don't feel like a super powerful vampire? You work on building relationships and getting to know your prey?

Yep, deep sale game sounds about right.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 4, 2018, 21:41 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Jun 4, 2018, 11:43:
When I lived in Canada they had just implemented these laws. RCMP would literally stand at lights and walk up to cars and give citations if they noticed anyone glanced at their phone. I'm all for punishing distracted drivers, but they took it to insane levels.

Meanwhile, junkies down the street are either getting narcon shots or breaking into cars in broad daylight. I loved Canada, but man their priorities are fucked up.

Yeah, but the junkies aren't crippling and killing people on a daily basis due to selfish negligence. If anything they need to ramp it up and the punishments along with it because I still see way too many assholes on phone in cars.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2018, 17:46 Cutter

Brosnan was a great Bond. Dalton sucked. There's no shortage of crazy evil bitches in the world so I don't see why they have one as a main Bond villain. Maybe some broad he schtupped and never called again then went batshit crazy? I've come across two of those - unfortunately - in my lifetime. She played that role well in Fight Club.

James Bond: I'm looking for a North Korean.

Raul: Tourist?

James Bond: Terrorist.

Raul: One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

James Bond: Zao has no interest in other people's freedom.

And shouldn't that headline be 'How to Suvive Motherfuckin' Snake Season'?

News Comments > Jurassic World Evolution Getting Free Movie DLC
3. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Getting Free Movie DLC Jun 4, 2018, 17:33 Cutter

From the LP previews I've watched it looks pretty good, if a bit shallow. My concern is more that there doesn't look like there'll be a whole lot of gameplay or much longevity to it.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 3, 2018, 18:34 Cutter

Itís time to treat Amazon like Walmart

Fuckin' A.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
6. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 3, 2018, 18:28 Cutter

So a temporary job that you have to relocate for - don't know what the cost of living is there but I'm guessing it's not cheap. Less pay, more frustrating, saddled with affirmative action hires who are your bosses. Yeah, sounds like a fucking dream job. Rolleyes

28851 Comments. 1443 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo