Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24313 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Serious Sam VR Announced
2. Re: Serious Sam VR Announced Jun 13, 2016, 13:23 Cutter

Jagacademy wrote on Jun 13, 2016, 13:13:
Seems like there are a lot of VR games coming out...how many people actually have VR units?

Well, how did 3D work out...yet again?

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
5. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Jun 13, 2016, 10:42 Cutter

Weird. I fully expect Bethsoft will announce the next chapter in TES in the next few days. After 421 hours I don't think I have anymore Skyrim playthroughs left in me.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
18. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 12, 2016, 22:24 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 15:33:
Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 13:15:
Hearts of Stone was a great expansion and I'm loving Blood and Wine. I kinda wish they had made Toussaint the main game now.
agree with you

If nothing else, it bothers me there isn't more stuff we can do with the vineyard.

Yeah, it'd be cool if someone could do a real vineyard mod. We still need a wine naking simulator. I want my own winery in Burgundy.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 22:21 Cutter

Yeah, you just keep mollycoddling the Muslims and see where that gets you. And all Blue's censorship in the world won't change that. You guys just keep rationalizing away as the bodies pile up and the blood spills on the street. Not every muslim is a terrorist but they are extremists. Apostasy? Death. Homosexuality? Death. Women rights? Death. Give your fucking heads a shake.

News Comments > Star Trek VR Game Plans
6. Re: Star Trek VR Game Plans Jun 12, 2016, 13:17 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 12:26:
I honestly think this would be fun for about an hour, and then once the immersion novelty wears off, it'd probably get boring as shit.

Exactly. This is yet another VR demo. There's zero actual game per se.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 12, 2016, 13:15 Cutter

Hearts of Stone was a great expansion and I'm loving Blood and Wine. I kinda wish they had made Toussaint the main game now.

2. removed Jun 12, 2016, 13:13 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 12, 2016, 13:55.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 11:00 Cutter

bigspender wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 01:29:
crypto wrote on Jun 11, 2016, 20:57:
Larger Wine Glasses May Increase Alcohol Consumption Without You Realizing.

I needed to increase my alcohol consumption so I bought larger wine glasses, but it is very possible that I have not realised the increase yet.

I hope it's red wine. It's the only one that has enough anti-oxidants to some what offset the carcinogenic effects of alcohol

It's been proven that larger plate and glass size definitely corresponds with larger portions. The benefits of red wine have been massively overstated to say the least. All the new research says its jive. And that's likely true given who paid for the original studies in the first place.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.4
11. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 Jun 11, 2016, 15:21 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 11, 2016, 15:15:
Cutter wrote on Jun 11, 2016, 12:24:
Add purchase options to the game? Lol! They don't even have a game yet their priority is making sure people can buy shit first.

You sound shocked, but this has been the MO of this game since the start.

Shocked no. I'm laughing at the obviousness of it all. I get a great a laugh out of the fanboy comments on the page 'It's so awesome that CR makes it so easy for me to give him more money all the time!'

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2016, 12:30 Cutter

Partied with Gordie on two occasions. The man liked his drink. Interesting thing is he went to Mexico for stem cell treatment after his stroke and it fixed him right up. Why the hell aren't we doing that here yet? Oh right, religious zealots.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.4
4. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 Jun 11, 2016, 12:24 Cutter

Add purchase options to the game? Lol! They don't even have a game yet their priority is making sure people can buy shit first.

News Comments > Rocket League Neo Tokyo This Month
1. Re: Rocket League Neo Tokyo This Month Jun 11, 2016, 12:23 Cutter

Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla....

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 10, 2016, 23:59 Cutter

Gee, how can you tell it's an election year?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 10, 2016, 23:50 Cutter

Wtf would anyone be interested in them? Buy them and then they just continue on stupidly as before, get sued out of existence yet again, and there goes your investment.

News Comments > Call of Cthulhu E3 Trailer
1. Re: Call of Cthulhu E3 Trailer Jun 10, 2016, 23:48 Cutter

Looks good. I'm still stoked mostly for Sinking City however.

Dig it.

Here’s A List of Eight Lovecraftian Inspired Games In Development Right Now

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 10, 2016, 17:25 Cutter

QFT...

See here's the thing. Having said cards, having air fresheners, and smelling like something isn't a crime. When you have to try this hard to convict someone of "something" you're a bad cop and you're not doing your job. They weren't in plain site until you conducted a search based on spurious reasoning. That's like saying that if cops enter your house because they "smelled marijuana and you had incense burning" that everything in your house suddenly becomes plain site during a search. Is deductive reasoning dead in the courts? Do they ever not just rubber stamp whatever cops want?

Spot on assessment! Probable cause my ass. And really? They bring in the fucking Secret Service and DHS on this? Sounds more like that cop was engaging in some sort of personal vendetta. And I don't understand what law the guy actually broke. He had 51 blanks but no mention of a machine for imprinting or anything else. Like most Ars articles they leave out a ton of relevant details. Because unless they could somehow prove he was actively engaging in fraud I don't understand how he gets 15 months in jail for nothing.

Christ, the banks ripped off the American public for a trillion bucks and this guy is going to jail for 51 blank cards. Only in America.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Early Access in September
4. Re: Conan Exiles Early Access in September Jun 10, 2016, 15:39 Cutter

I'm cautiously optimistic. Flavor looks spot on, but September? Serious;y? 3 months to go pre-alpha to gold? How is that possible? Yeah, no way I'm day one'ing this but I'm hoping against hope it's good too.

And wtf? Why is that guy crucified on a cross and not the Tree of Woe?

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 10, 2016, 00:40 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Jun 9, 2016, 22:07:
That would definitely solve the problem, and there's already evidence that it works in pretty much every market it's been implemented in. The problem is, our government is so corrupt, lobbyists straight up write legislation that does things like blocking municipal broadband, and state governments just rubberstamp it into law. We need to go one way, but our country's going in the opposite. And it's not just with broadband, but the entire country and every level of government has been corrupted by corporate interests and lobbyists. Like states signing legislation written by auto dealership lobbyists that just straight up forbid competition from Tesla. It's the damndest thing. Politicians get money, then write legislation that blocks competition, and no one bats an eye. It would be one thing if it was behind closed doors, but it's so blatant now, they do it openly and don't care what anyone says.

Yeah, but why does that even happen to begin with? Because people on the whole are fundamentally stupid, lazy, and selfish. Most of them don't know, don't wanna' know, and wouldn't do anything about it if they did. That's the great unwashed masses for you. The 'Oh well, that's just the way it is, what are you goinna' do?' types. 'What do mean for a democracy to work I have to get involved?! That's too much work!'

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 9, 2016, 20:53 Cutter

Charter has made significant investments in our core infrastructure

Whenever companies state that horseshit they should be required, by law, to prove it in definitive terms.

News Comments > Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend
2. Re: Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend Jun 9, 2016, 20:42 Cutter

Yeah, was not impressed. I'd rate it maybe a 3/10. No one is missing anything skipping this.

24313 Comments. 1216 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo