Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25046 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2016, 13:41 Cutter

Wow what an epic vault. The guy painted his garage blue and yellow. Rolleyes I think that was actually just an ad for Lego.

Well don't go around tonight,
Well it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise

That brain implant is awesome news but I still say stem cells are the way to go.

I'll never understand that mentality of intentionally wasting food and creating yet more needless landfill with people dropping things from height for no reason at all. The masses really are easily amused aren't they?

My older bro's first car was an AMC Gremlin. Cool car! The Pacers, not so much.

"Sometimes the shark go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away."

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins
1. Re: GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins Oct 16, 2016, 12:25 Cutter

Thanks but I never store my CC details online anywhere. So the most someone could do either DL games I've bought or buy me some new ones.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Tease?
2. Re: Red Dead Redemption Tease? Oct 16, 2016, 12:24 Cutter

A new game and updated port of RDR would make me a very happy camper.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2016, 17:07 Cutter

Yeah, it's been quite the indian summer hasn't it? In fact it looks like it's going to be almost mid 20s this whole week until Friday where the weather from that point forward looks like it's finally getting back to seasonal in the low teens and single digits. Yeah, I think the ol' Farmer's Almanac is right. Got a feeling this is going to be a deep dark winter.

And yeah, I'd really like to get my hands on that cookbook. That looks crazy!

That's about the best article I've ever read om Wired. The author really nailed it. Elon talks a good game but he's always short on actual delivery.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 15, 2016, 16:51 Cutter

Fuck Star Wars, there's a million other series I'd rather see brought to life. Besides, Disney is already all over that like cheap cologne on a whore.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 14, 2016, 20:35 Cutter

Well that fucking sucks. That means prices are going to skyrocket. I was actually always glad for the US embargo on Cuba, it was so good for the rest of us.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 14, 2016, 20:33 Cutter

American exceptionalism: the reason so many people hate America.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 14, 2016, 20:32 Cutter

For months, rumors have swirled that numerous tech giants, ranging from Apple to Google, would snap up the San Francisco startup, which has lost nearly $2 billion from 2011 through 2015.

Twitter has had a hard time attracting new users, which, in turn, has resulted in flat or slow growth.

I'm only amazed that Twitter ever took off to begin with. Of course it's bound to fail.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 14, 2016, 20:30 Cutter

He never raped the girl as it was consensual all along?

17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2016, 15:00 Cutter

Yeah, I LMFAO during the Zamboni scene in Deadpool as did every other Canuck or American growing up in the hockey belt.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin
4. Re: Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin Oct 14, 2016, 14:56 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 14:45:
I'll get Deathwing in November to hold me over.

I'm having hard time not grabbing it but given the history of Warhammer games...

News Comments > Tyranny Next Month
7. Re: Tyranny Next Month Oct 14, 2016, 12:28 Cutter

Heh well that happened to me too. Seriously, lol! First time I read it I was like 'Tranny? Wth?'  

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 14, 2016, 12:26 Cutter

Retired wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 09:13:
She didn't tackle him at all (played for 9 years), she just ran into him. It was a "look at me in the NFL" tackle. Which is why so many "tackles" are missed. I call them hockey hits. A tackle is a wrap up. This was a hit.

/in fact the runner could have avoided the hit if he was paying attention. They are fairly easy to avoid. Up high hit, just get low and move.

Thank you. Exactly. You first have to understand what a tackle is. That wasn't a tackle.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 14, 2016, 12:24 Cutter

Conversely it's too easy for law enforcement to always get what they want when they want it.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Resparks Inferno
1. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Resparks Inferno Oct 14, 2016, 12:22 Cutter

Really? That was one map I never liked at all.

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 13, 2016, 22:54 Cutter

Dagnamit wrote on Oct 13, 2016, 22:42:
Cutter wrote on Oct 13, 2016, 19:47:
Oh sure, I don't know why females aren't in the NFL already. I'm sure all the gals are ready to take on 6'6" 350lb monsters no problem!
Rolleyes

And she didn't tackle him as much as just got in his way.

tackling is mostly just getting in the way, and she had a good angle to get in the way. It was a good play.

Spoken like someone who's never played football.

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 13, 2016, 19:47 Cutter

Oh sure, I don't know why females aren't in the NFL already. I'm sure all the gals are ready to take on 6'6" 350lb monsters no problem!
Rolleyes

And she didn't tackle him as much as just got in his way.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 13, 2016, 19:42 Cutter

Just go away and die already Yahoo.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 13, 2016, 19:33 Cutter

All this and no mention of the environmental nightmare all this tech causes. I really wish governments would start taxing the shit of electronics to stop this planned obsolesce bullshit. We need to get back to repairing and keeping things as long as possible. That and make modular upgrading a much better alternative to buying new.

News Comments > Star Citizen Trailer
1. Re: Star Citizen Trailer Oct 13, 2016, 19:30 Cutter

Yeah! Travelling around huge empty planets is always what players want! Who wants the thrill of space combat in a tightly controlled narrative like Wing Commander when you can ride a land speeder around a big empty world with nothing to do?

Wry

25046 Comments. 1253 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo