Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26464 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Life is Feudal: Forest Village Launches
1. Re: Life is Feudal: Forest Village Launches May 28, 2017, 13:26 Cutter

Wow sounds like the dude who did Banished should be suing these guys. Shame, I was hoping this was going to be good.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2017, 13:39 Cutter

I think the screeching sound comes from the kiosk. They're obviously not going to put people in actual harms way for the sake of an ad. It was definitely staged - or as the French would say, 'staged' - but the people seem real. It's a good PSA an d one needed everywhere. Get your head out of your phone - and your ass - and pay attention to what's going on around you.

Lol at the angry old jerk.

And 'seal finger', who'd known about that? Sea Lions, the Komodo Dragons of the oceans. It was like the first time I wiped out on my motorcycle. I had no idea road rash was an actual thing. I was lucky I went to the hospital to get checked out - because the bruising was so major - or that could have ended very badly otherwise. I reckon there's gotta' be a million things like this out there that can kill you and most people will never know about until it's too late.

News Comments > More on Far Cry 5
8. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 26, 2017, 22:24 Cutter

Numinar wrote on May 26, 2017, 21:46:
Agent-Zero wrote on May 26, 2017, 21:24:
so... how many quests will involve POLYGAMY???

and how many wives do you have to collect to unlock the super shotgun?

3, and you get the gold skin if their average age is 14 or lower.

Funny how Xtian extemists and Islam are virtually identical in so many regards.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2017, 11:18 Cutter

I'd agree with that. Christ, one night in hospital after "day" surgery and I got a wicked infection that required two courses of antibiotics to kill. I've never been that sick, or anywhere close to it, in my life. And they wonder why people don't want to go to hospitals, much less stay in them.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 26, 2017, 11:16 Cutter

I'd rather see Damien in the White House. Him as PUSA is an even more terrifying thought than The Donald. America - and the world by extension - is so fucked.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 26, 2017, 11:12 Cutter

I always wonder if this is just PR bullshit written for him or if Fuckerbeg actually believes any of the bullshit that spews out of his mouth.

"You're graduating at a time when this is especially important," Zuckerberg said in the prepared remarks. "When our parents graduated, purpose reliably came from your job, your church, your community. But today, technology and automation are eliminating many jobs. Membership in communities is declining. Many people feel disconnected and depressed, and are trying to fill a void."

Purpose has never come from a job. At least for the overwhelming majority of people. You think people go to work in in box factory in Buttfuck Arkansas for minimum wage to find their purpose? It's the same thing it's ever been you do it to live. That's all. People work to live, they don't live to work. Jesus, spoken exactly like you'd expect from a self-entitled brat who's never had to do a hard day's work in his life. Oh yeah, and that disconnect is, ironically, the fault of social media.

"To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge - to not only create new jobs, but create a renewed sense of purpose," he said. "So what are we waiting for? It's time for our generation-defining public works. Let's do big things, not only to create progress, but to create purpose."

Try paying taxes you fucking hypocrite. Society is going to need, and demand, an UBI paid for by the rich/big biz or there's going to be bloody revolution. How's that for a sense of purpose, you fucking clown.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
7. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 10:58 Cutter

Armed cultists. A very apt way to describe republicans.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2017, 23:33 Cutter

I'd be into the first two but you can keep ROTJ and the fucking Ewoks.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2017, 13:01 Cutter

The $11 million it took to make “Star Wars” in 1977 was the best money ever spent in Hollywood.

Uh, no it was not.

Manchester attack: Police 'not sharing information with US.'

Yeah, I'm sure that's bound to go over well with The Donald.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2017, 12:51 Cutter

I fucking when these articles don't have a link or a even a pic of what it's related to.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2017, 01:58 Cutter

It's gonna' be a motherfucker.

News Comments > Micro Machines World Series Trailer
4. Re: Micro Machines World Series Trailer May 25, 2017, 01:55 Cutter

Member those ads with the world's fastest talking guy for these things? Ahh the 80s.

News Comments > Conarium in June
1. Re: Conarium in June May 25, 2017, 01:53 Cutter

And they wouldn't release this closer to Halloween because that would make sense?

News Comments > Fallout 4 Free Weekend
4. Re: Fallout 4 Free Weekend May 25, 2017, 01:44 Cutter

Howzabout finally putting the Season Pass on a deep discount?

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2017, 09:44 Cutter

That Chevy article is weird. Whole thing - article included - sounds off. But yeah, those ads are asinine, 'Did you know Chevy won yet another paid award for best cup holders!?!?!?!'

What comes to mind when you think of Chevy? Garbage. Same for all domestic vehicles.

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition
1. Re: Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition May 24, 2017, 09:37 Cutter

Do the wheels on the bus go round and round?

5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 23, 2017, 17:28 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on May 23, 2017, 12:21:
Cutter wrote on May 23, 2017, 11:53:
Who but the most naive of idealists could ever have thought that IoT was a good thing and bound to succeed?

You've grown so old, it is going to happen if not immediately (which it is), in time. If nothing else, generations will grow up with it as the standard and push the close minded out or to the grave, ya know, like always, forever.

See the comment above yours and get a clue.

33. Re: Out of the Blue May 23, 2017, 17:27 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on May 23, 2017, 15:47:
NKD wrote on May 23, 2017, 15:28:
... or pretending the extremists are mentally ill.
While I generally agree with most of what you said it is kind of hard to think anyone wishing to kill innocent civilians in the name of jihad as sane.

It's not about sanity. It's about anger, for all kinds of reasons. It's not like the mighty imperial powers around the world don't foment the rise of terrorism with how they treat people and have treated them for centuries. Get enough poor, oppressed, angry people and what the fuck do you think the end result is going to be at some point? Yeah, they have their share of nutjobs and suckers but no more or less than any place else. Calling it anything else is utter stupidity right up there with chestnuts like "they hate us for our freedoms". That's 'Murica talk and just the sort of unthinking, emotional response those in power hope people will come to.

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 23, 2017, 12:10 Cutter

There is no right balance between safety and freedom. Britain is already almost a defacto Orwellian nightmare and this sort of shit still occurs. I saw May spouting off how she was going to give the police all the resources they need. Like they don't have that already? The county is covered in CCTV, all the various spy networks and police forces have been spying on people for decades already. Can't wait to see what new Orwellian measures they put into place after this. Probably just eliminate elections entirely. If someone wants to get you they're going to get you not matter what you do. This has been understood by every empire for time immemorial. You don't preserve democracy by stripping it away.

Yeah, sad about Roger. Just watched a few of his Bond flicks recently too. He was better in them than I remember, and I like him more as Bond now than I did when I was younger. I also just heard that apparently he was slated to be the original Bond but couldn't get out of his contract playing The Saint so they had to go with Connery instead.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 23, 2017, 11:53 Cutter

Who but the most naive of idealists could ever have thought that IoT was a good thing and bound to succeed?  

26464 Comments. 1324 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo