Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29424 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 26, 2018, 13:55 Cutter

Jones said Canada was in touch with Australia and the US and has explained its testing regime, which uses Huawei-funded "white labs" where products are tested for interception backdoors or "kill switches".

Good grief. That guy is either a moron or on the take. Probably both. And of course when it comes out in a few years we've been getting screwed by the Chinese all along on this he'll happily skip away with overbloated pension plan and fat check from Huawei.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2018, 03:09 Cutter

Saw one of those vids once - was not looking for it. Unpleasant in the extreme. One of those things you wish you could unsee. Best of luck to her and anyone else doing that horror show of a job. There just isn't enough money in the world for me to do a job like that.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 26, 2018, 03:05 Cutter

shiho wrote on Sep 26, 2018, 00:43:
LMAO, it's 1984 and all the Leftists applaud. From "Two Minutes Hate" against Trump in the media daily, to clamping down on wrongthink. A few decades from now you people will pathetically lie to your grandchildren that you weren't the Good Germans of the early 21st century. That you weren't brainwashed into irrational hatred and mass hysteria against one of the greatest administrations this country's ever had. But history will remember.

Huh, What kind of drugs are you on, out of curiosity sake?

News Comments > Pathfinder: Kingmaker Released
7. Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Released Sep 26, 2018, 03:03 Cutter

Acleacius wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 19:46:
I'm new to the Pathfinder world, looks interesting. 30 gig is a pretty damn big game for a top-down RPG. What kind of loot system does the game use? Is it Action/RPG randomized (Diablo and Torchlight) or more predetermined (NWN, Baldur's Gate, Pillars of Eternity)?

It's the latter. Random vendor trash loot with some decent stuff here and there. I put in 5 hours tonight and am really enjoy it so far.

News Comments > Anthem Alpha
11. Re: Anthem Alpha Sep 26, 2018, 02:58 Cutter

As it pertains to EA....

"Alpha: Alpha is the stage when key gameplay functionality is implemented, and assets are partially finished. A game in alpha is feature complete, that is, game is playable and contains all the major features. These features may be further revised based on testing and feedback. Additional small, new features may be added, similarly planned, but unimplemented features may be dropped. Programmers focus mainly on finishing the codebase, rather than implementing additions. Alpha occurs eight to ten months before code release, but this can vary significantly based on the scope of content and assets any given game has.

Beta: Beta is feature and asset complete version of the game, when only bugs are being fixed. This version contains no bugs that prevent the game from being shippable. No changes are made to the game features, assets, or code. Beta occurs two to three months before code release."

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2018, 15:38 Cutter

Yeah, I dunno. I always thought The Wild Bunch was wildly overrated. Gimme' Once Upon A Time in the West with Bronson and Fonda any day of the week.

News Comments > Is The Walking Dead Undead? Should It Be?
11. Re: Is The Walking Dead Undead? Should It Be? Sep 25, 2018, 15:29 Cutter

I never understood the concept of severance pay. And I've mostly worked for myself or small employers who aren't obliged to pay severance anyway.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2018, 22:08 Cutter

Hicks: WHERE'S APONE?!

News Comments > 125K Find Super Seducer Attractive; Sequel Announced
12. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 21:52 Cutter

SMITE wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 18:32:
SlimRam wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 16:10:
Sorry, no fisting, no sale.

That's EXACTLY why I got a Steam refund for Barbie Dreamhouse Party.

The trailer totally made it seem like a different game.

Ok, I lol'd hard at that. Nice one.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 24, 2018, 21:50 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 20:04:
Cutter wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 15:27:
Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 14:29:
All these tariffs. Everything getting more expensive. It's fucking GREAT!

Are you guys getting tired of all the winning yet? Because I know I am!

Short term pain for long term gain. Bill Clinton and congress should have never given China favored nation trading status to begin with. China's pegged currency has given them a free ride off of the rest of us - speaking in terms of employment - for decades now. Trump may be wrong on just about everything else, but he's right on this one. Protectionism is good for domestic employment - unless the countries trading allow their currency to be valued fairly and freely. He actually is negotiating - attempting to at any rate - trade deals that are better for the American worker, as opposed to the American employer - at least the ones who don't care where they employ people so long as they get rich.

I'll just point out that only something like 12% of US manufacturing jobs have been lost to China. Automation meanwhile has claimed 80%. Trump needs to start taxing the robots.

Tbat's absolute bullshit. The overwhelming majority of those jobs went to Mexico, then China - and still are. There are also industries that tie into US national security that have been on the brink of disappearing that have seen a resurgence since the trade wars started. If the US had never allowed China to get away with pegging their currency you wouldn't have the trade deficit you do and things would be a lot better all around for the American worker. Trump is actually acting in your interests right now whether you hate the guy or not. The rest of congress - GOP and Dems - has been ass-raping y'all sans lube for the last couple of decades so a little sympathy for the devil. Credit where credit is due.

News Comments > Evening Previews
3. Re: Evening Previews Sep 24, 2018, 21:40 Cutter

It's a training sim to find prospective employees. "Crafting" consists of how fast you can find items, box them, and ship them.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2018, 15:36 Cutter

Yeah, I got reemed in the pool yesterday as well. I took a couple of what I knew were chances but the rest seemed all pretty much lock-ish IMO. Oh well, any given Sundday. How 'bout them Lions downing the Cheatriots quite handily? Grats to them. Seph, were you at the game?
It's funny seeing so many people writing Brady and the Pats off already. Yeah, because Bellicheat has never turned them around before. If it's post-season and they're not in it, you can write them off then and not before.

Can't believe the Redskins played so well yesterday either. I hope the fallout from the last calls on the last 2 weeks against Clay Matthews starts shaking up some stuff back towards common sense.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 24, 2018, 15:31 Cutter

But what corps like what the AT&T's and Comcast's of the world are doing is just fine? Is that it? Are you fucking kidding me?
Furious2

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 24, 2018, 15:27 Cutter

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 14:29:
All these tariffs. Everything getting more expensive. It's fucking GREAT!

Are you guys getting tired of all the winning yet? Because I know I am!

Short term pain for long term gain. Bill Clinton and congress should have never given China favored nation trading status to begin with. China's pegged currency has given them a free ride off of the rest of us - speaking in terms of employment - for decades now. Trump may be wrong on just about everything else, but he's right on this one. Protectionism is good for domestic employment - unless the countries trading allow their currency to be valued fairly and freely. He actually is negotiating - attempting to at any rate - trade deals that are better for the American worker, as opposed to the American employer - at least the ones who don't care where they employ people so long as they get rich.

6. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 15:17 Cutter

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 14:26:
more than 125,000 customers have picked up Super Seducer 2 since the launch

Jesus Christ, people...

TBH I'm surprised it's not higher. To paraphrase M.L. Mencken, 'No one ever went broke underestimating people.'

5. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 15:15 Cutter

Tavil wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 15:03:
This just makes me sick. This guy should be shamed, not rewarded.

So you really don't understand men all that well, huh?

News Comments > Space Hulk: Tactics Trailer
2. Re: Space Hulk: Tactics Trailer Sep 24, 2018, 15:13 Cutter

Cool. Just picked up SHD: EE this weekend and quite enjoy it.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2018, 09:32 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 21:41:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 20:10:
Ugh, bad day in the pool for me. Can't believe that call on Mathews. This shit has to change or the NFL is done. Everyone except the league seems to grasp that.

Bad calls for the refs have been going on since the beginning of football. I hardly think it's going to bring down the NFL.

If you can't lay hands on the QB anymore that most definitely changes the game in a bad way.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2018, 09:29 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 20:26:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 20:10:
Ugh, bad day in the pool for me.
Just curious, what pseudonym are you using, don't see a "Cutter".

Coots McGroots. Besides Cutter people always call me Cuts, Cutsy, Coots, Cooter, Cooper, C-Dog, etc.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 23, 2018, 20:10 Cutter

Ugh, bad day in the pool for me. Can't believe that call on Mathews. This shit has to change or the NFL is done. Everyone except the league seems to grasp that.

29424 Comments. 1472 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo