Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24177 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 20, 2016, 17:03 Cutter

"I must get home to make sure my pool boy is using his SKIMMMEERR!" - Superintendent Chalmers

"What the hell are we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?" - Frosty
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2016, 12:58 Cutter

Looks like we've hit the good weather. A nice 22C atm outside and the 14 day shows all above 20. Effing finally!

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2016, 12:57 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on May 20, 2016, 12:52:
Cutter wrote on May 20, 2016, 10:56:
I always found my package had the best packaging.

You REALLY want me to reply to that Sir?
You're setting yourself up and not in a good way

Haha! You wish!

5. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2016, 10:56 Cutter

I always found my package had the best packaging.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 20, 2016, 10:51 Cutter

There you go fellas. Apparently you're not permitted to dislike shows at aimed at women. Apparently such actions are now to be viewed on equal footing as rape now. Ahhh, thank god for the SJWs and the feminists dictating how everyone else is to think, act, and behave, it's all too confusing and too much work otherwise.

And the only surprising thing about that Yahoo story is that anyone is bidding at all.

News Comments > Free Forge - Halo 5: Guardians Edition for Windows 10 Announced
2. Re: Free Forge - Halo 5: Guardians Edition for Windows 10 Announced May 20, 2016, 10:45 Cutter

Is this the thing abou the owls? Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

News Comments > Two Techland Projects Revealed
1. Re: Two Techland Projects Revealed May 20, 2016, 10:43 Cutter

I wouldn't mind a new CoJ game. God knows when RDR2 will show up or if it'll even make to the PC. It's strange how the old west is so underrepresented in video games and it's such great source material. Outlaws, RDR, CoJ, Hard West, etc. all great games with lots of flavour. Only question is can you make a good open-world spaghetti western style game like RDR on a smaller budget or do you really need 50 or 100 mil?  

20. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2016, 20:38 Cutter

I find it hard to believe that out of a selection pool - we're talking US here - of approximately 100 million adults of working age - that most of them have addiction problems so prevalent that drug tests are required to weed them out. The only thing that matters in the end is that they're showing up on time and can do the job. It's going to be glaringly obvious if Bill from Accounting has a substance abuse problem by showing up for work half in the bag every day. If an employer doesn't understand that, nor care about it, than that's their problem.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2016, 16:55 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on May 19, 2016, 15:28:
Cutter wrote on May 19, 2016, 12:53:
And I'll never understand drug testing - much less how they're legal. So someone is a raging alcoholic and that's fine, but smoke a bit of grass and fuck you? I'd venture most employers have way more problems with people and alcohol than any other drug. And ultimately what people do on their own time is their own business. As long as they show up ready to go, who cares? That's the difference between a worker and a slave.
First, they test for alcohol too, bet on it. Second, one is legal, the other isn't -- whether you agree or not, that's the way it is. However, the main thing is a legal/insurance issue. An incident which results in an injury, especially if someone other than the employee is injured, can mean serious exposure to legal action. Doubly so if your employee is drunk or under the influence of an illegal drug.

If you can't show up at work without alcohol or drugs in your system, why should I hire you?

Because A) What you do in your free time is up to you. B) It's not illegal everywhere, even in the US. Colorado and Washington have legalized it and it's going to be legal most everywhere else before too long too. C) Its' a bullshit test because most drugs are water soluble. That means it takes about 12 hours to flush from your system. So all you have to do is go half a day without drinking or doing drugs - except pot because THC is fat soluble - and you're fine. So technically you could be a functional junkie shooting smack and pass the test. That's fucking retarded.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released
20. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 19, 2016, 16:52 Cutter

How fucking difficult is to make the leap that when people are talking about a different price than what you see in the US that they're more than likely speaking about a different currency? Jesus Christ, it's not rocket surgery.

8. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 19, 2016, 13:01 Cutter

Peter M. Smith wrote on May 19, 2016, 12:37:
Cutter wrote on May 19, 2016, 12:32:
$35? Lol! Yeah, see you in a year or two.

The other post had a typo, or they're not using the US pricing. It's $25 in the States.

When you see someone referring to a price that's different from what you see, you can safely assume they're talking about their own currency.

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends: Rage of Demons DLC Released
12. Re: Sword Coast Legends: Rage of Demons DLC Released May 19, 2016, 13:00 Cutter

The game is a clusterfuck and it was all around shady to begin with. Stay far away from it.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2016, 12:53 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on May 19, 2016, 12:03:
I still want to see pictures of the plastic Jesus on it Blue

You and Cool Hand Luke....Plastic Jesus

And I'll never understand drug testing - much less how they're legal. So someone is a raging alcoholic and that's fine, but smoke a bit of grass and fuck you? I'd venture most employers have way more problems with people and alcohol than any other drug. And ultimately what people do on their own time is their own business. As long as they show up ready to go, who cares? That's the difference between a worker and a slave.

5. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 19, 2016, 12:32 Cutter

$35? Lol! Yeah, see you in a year or two.

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2016, 18:06 Cutter

El Pit wrote on May 18, 2016, 17:04:
Let's all rent and watch "Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?" We know that it is Blue who is taking them all out!

Omg! I remember that from my childhood! I haven't seen it in forever. Gonna have to give it a watch. I always like those strolls down memory lane. I watched Clue sometime back and that was nice trip in the wayback machine.

Of course, the best cooking related film is still Big Night with Stanley Tucci and Tony Shaloub. Such a great film! One of my all time faves.

News Comments > Free ARK DLC
7. Re: Free ARK DLC May 18, 2016, 11:12 Cutter

clint wrote on May 18, 2016, 01:33:
seems to be a little weird since the map has been a free mod for ages, (like a million other awesome free mods)

saying that.. who cares if it is still in production. It is currently awesome and new stuff is constantly being added. It already has more content that almost every other game, more hours of fun than pretty much every big budget game, it looks better than most big budget games and is alot cheaper than them. Do people complain just to complain.

You're an idiot. Imagine if everything worked that way. Would you take your car to a mechanic that took years to fix it? Go to a restaurant where you had to wait years to get a meal? Shut up.

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup
62. Re: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup May 17, 2016, 22:28 Cutter

Slick wrote on May 17, 2016, 10:49:
Cutter wrote on May 17, 2016, 10:47:
$700 for a vid card? Heh, yeah, sure.

You'd have to be crazy to pay a $100 premium for a reference blower design... crazy like a fox!

I wish I had money to burn, I'd def grab a FE, but I'll wait until june for some cheaper non-ref designs to come out. Then just try to snatch a good one when they rear their ugly heads.

I love how everyone seems to be an internet millionaire and $700US doesn't seem to make anyone even blink at the price. Well, if you guys are such big shots buy the rest of us these top of the line cards. Because you can so easily afford it, right? I mean it's not like anyone would ever lie on the internet.

I

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup
61. Re: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup May 17, 2016, 22:26 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on May 17, 2016, 10:48:
Cutter wrote on May 17, 2016, 10:47:
$700 for a vid card? Heh, yeah, sure.
$700 US which is around $5,600 CDN

No fucking shit man. They're already talking about the dollar hitting 60 cents this year. Fuck I have to get out of this shitty country.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II Revealed
22. Re: Pillars of Eternity II Revealed May 17, 2016, 22:25 Cutter

Task wrote on May 17, 2016, 11:10:
Haha, that's a given from you Cutter, but Hey that's alright.

I finished a bunch of other games, but I admit still not done with PoE. I'm in Act 3, but took a detour to White March 100 hours in with my main as a kickass Monk dude.

Anyways, I'm interested to know what improvements they have planned. The story is pretty cool, reminds of Wheel of Time sorta, love the music, lore of the world, voice actors, writing, and tense combat. I really hate the Adra Dragon below Caed Nua though, Holy Shit man - can't figure out how to defeat her by combat.

Why is it a given for me? I've loved everything Obsidian/Black Isle has ever done...except POE. They didn't just drop the ball on this, they fucking shattered it. Given that the reviews are so mixed on this I'm utterly amazed they're even attempting to do a follow-up game for this. Just fucking abandon it already and get back to making good games.

News Comments > The Division Free Update Details
1. Re: The Division Free Update Details May 17, 2016, 22:23 Cutter

So is this thing dead yet or what?

24177 Comments. 1209 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo