Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25043 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
55. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 19:52 Cutter

For all the vitriol it doesn't matter in the end. Every time GTA hits the PC everyone is all over like a fat kid on cake anyway.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Control: Origins Announced
8. Re: Star Control: Origins Announced Oct 18, 2016, 16:55 Cutter

BW is a right-wing fascist so no soup for him!  

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2016, 12:57 Cutter

They're selling punkins at the grocery store for a buck so I asked the guy, 'Why? Are the cursed?' And he laughed his off saying that sounded like something from a Simpsons Halloween special. I tried to convinced him to make signs for each bin, 'Evil Pumpkins $1!" "Haunted Pumpkins $1!" "Cursed Pumpkins $1"

Simpsons Cursed Frogurt

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2016, 12:52 Cutter

And Whitey's on the moon.

News Comments > Valve on Illegal Skin Gambling
9. Re: Valve on Illegal Skin Gambling Oct 18, 2016, 12:51 Cutter

People are gambling fore skins? Ewww!  

News Comments > United Front Games Closed?
3. Re: United Front Games Closed? Oct 18, 2016, 12:50 Cutter

How is it a surprise? Sleep Dogs was awesome, but why on earth they went with that bullshit Triad Wars boggles the mind. All they had to do was make Sleepy Dogs 2 and they would have been off to the races.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
30. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 12:49 Cutter

Jenkins, you motherfucker! So even if it does come to PC we're looking at 1.5 to 2 years? Cocksucker! Rockstar why are you such motherfuckers about the PC?!

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 17, 2016, 20:31 Cutter

No. Don't fucking get over it. Gent angry.

Businesses can take certain legal precautions to reduce the risk of getting copied. A first, crucial step, according to Song Zhu, who litigates IP disputes between US and Chinese firms at California-based law firm Ruyak Cherian LLP, is to apply for utility and design patents for a product that’s valid in the US, China, and anywhere else one hopes to sell.

Yeah because that's not at all expensive or time consuming. Oh sure, it's totally plausible for some dude trying to crowdsource money like in the article to do this.

"Hi I need to raise 50 grand for the prototype and initial orders, and a million for international lawyers, patents, contracts, and bribes.'

How about we just go back to cutting China off completely and bringing back manufacturing here. It's a win for workers and the environment!

News Comments > Hearthstone Buy-in Tavern Brawl
1. Re: Hearthstone Buy-in Tavern Brawl Oct 17, 2016, 20:10 Cutter

And Blizzard gets the money!

News Comments > Civilization VI Preloads and Launch Trailer
1. Re: Civilization VI Preloads and Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2016, 20:09 Cutter

First Civ I'll be waiting on until it comes down to a reasonable price and I know it's not an incomplete game like 5 requiring a lot of patching and several DLC.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: WikiLeaks says Assange's Internet link was severed by 'state party.' Oct 17, 2016, 16:17 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 15:12:
Just Hillary having a practice run at cutting internet on anyone with dissenting views over her.

Seriously? Between the two of them there's only one of them who can't stand any form of criticism.

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
18. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 16:16 Cutter

MrGrosser wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 14:04:
So this is just going to be RDR Online right? They've established the model "works" for GTA V... so now they are just going to reskin that and cash in on another cow of people buying virtual currency. I'm only going off that twitter pic with multiple people on the horizon. Looks like heists are coming to New Austin

I don't know why people presume that. Every Rockstar game has a large cast of characters. I wouldn't infer it to mean anything but that.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2016, 14:00 Cutter

Portion size is critical at any age. It's also America's biggest problem. Every non-American I know always marvels at the portion sizes in the US. Whenever I'm down there I'm thinking, 'Damn, I'm one man, not an army. Why so much food?' It's no wonder there's so much food waste to boot.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Oct 17, 2016, 13:54 Cutter

Well, they're shooting themselves in the foot. The only time a union has leverage in these sorts of affairs is if the work is necessary or a large enough public issue. Like car makers can only gut unions so much before the public backlash hurts their sales. No one has any sympathy for overpaid actors. The pubs will just find talent elsewhere.

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
13. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 13:31 Cutter

Are you kidding me? An updated RDR for PC would sell into the millions easily. They'd be nuckin futs not to do it. That's just leaving a billion dollars on the table right there.

And I suspect that this is the impending RDR2 we've been waiting for. I further suspect it'll follow the standard Rockstar formula with a PC release this time coming a year later.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 16, 2016, 17:30 Cutter

Fion wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 13:57:
5 days till Civ VI. Cannot f'in wait! :D

I can, and will. $80 for an incomplete game? Um hells no.

News Comments > GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins
6. Re: GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins Oct 16, 2016, 13:44 Cutter

Mac wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 13:15:
Cutter wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 12:25:
Thanks but I never store my CC details online anywhere. So the most someone could do either DL games I've bought or buy me some new ones.

Or alter your password and email address and make it a general pain in the ass to get your account back. Hopefully you use different passwords for your bank, steam, MMO's, etc too or they also have access to them

Yeah, but they'd need to have hacked your email as for the confirmation. Unlikely. And yeah, I keep different and tough PWs for sensitive sites like banking and a few easy ones for non-important sites where I could care less if they get hacked or not.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2016, 13:41 Cutter

Wow what an epic vault. The guy painted his garage blue and yellow. Rolleyes I think that was actually just an ad for Lego.

Well don't go around tonight,
Well it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise

That brain implant is awesome news but I still say stem cells are the way to go.

I'll never understand that mentality of intentionally wasting food and creating yet more needless landfill with people dropping things from height for no reason at all. The masses really are easily amused aren't they?

My older bro's first car was an AMC Gremlin. Cool car! The Pacers, not so much.

"Sometimes the shark go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away."

News Comments > GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins
1. Re: GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins Oct 16, 2016, 12:25 Cutter

Thanks but I never store my CC details online anywhere. So the most someone could do either DL games I've bought or buy me some new ones.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Tease?
2. Re: Red Dead Redemption Tease? Oct 16, 2016, 12:24 Cutter

A new game and updated port of RDR would make me a very happy camper.

25043 Comments. 1253 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo