Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25398 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 5, 2016, 19:35 Cutter

"PewDiePie has nearly 50 million subscribers"

Ok, couple this with Trump's win and you know Armageddon is almost at hand. Just look at that list of Youtube "stars" and what they make and tell me the fucking Apocalypse isn't almost here.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive la France! Released
1. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive la France! Released Dec 5, 2016, 19:32 Cutter

I'm rather disappointed they didn't use La Marseillaise as the music in the video. And $22 bucks? Yeah that's a bit too pricey. $5 sure, but that's about it.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2016, 13:09 Cutter

loomy wrote on Dec 5, 2016, 12:05:
I think westworld is good but not great. it's about as simplified and obvious as it could be. they could have used their time more wisely, but the writing wasn't there. it was devoid of content by the final episodes

I'll never understand comments like these. I don't think there's anything simple or obvious about it. And I don't mean plot twists, but the philosophical and moral issues they're wrestling with over technology, sentience, freedom, etc. The writing for this show is head and shoulders above 99.9% of everything else on the TV. They couldn't really go any heavier with it without it becoming completely obtuse for the vast majority of viewers. And in the end HBO is still a company that wants to make money, not create philosophical treatises discussed in university symposiums. It's entertainment, not academia. I don't know what more you could reasonably expect.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2016, 11:23 Cutter

Once again we see what the GOP really thinks about individual and State's rights. Another antique leftover from the bad ol' days of Reagan, firmly in the pocket of the booze lobby thinks booze is fine and pot is not.

Rolleyes

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 5, 2016, 11:17 Cutter

As far as I'm concerned G2A has shot themselves in the foot by raising prices on their "insurance". That shit shouldn't exist in the first place but a buck was reasonable, but now it's over $4. Hells no! Even Kinguin has gone to $3, but at least you can go to a lot of seller sites directly and bypass that nonsense.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 5, 2016, 11:12 Cutter

I'll never understand why people use these things when it turns out there the ones being used. No surprise Google is the worst offender in this case.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 5, 2016, 11:06 Cutter

I wonder how many workers leave their crappy old laptops on purpose and say it was confiscated so work will buy them a new one?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 5, 2016, 11:05 Cutter

I think prison for a couple of years and no license for him for life would be a good start.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2016, 19:57 Cutter

I was thinking in context of legalities and avoiding fraud. Most people find it very difficult to forge someone's signature. And this is a good thing. When my partner and I opened our first restaurant we had to countersign all checks for major purchases. There's no way either of us could have forged the other's signature.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2016, 16:40 Cutter

Fion wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 14:21:
I agree Blue, in the age of content on demand on your schedule, it's a little weird feeling to have to wait a week for each new ep. I suppose on the bright side it gives time for theories to simmer before being absolutely shattered or confirmed. :p

It's also to build hype for the series as it goes along, as well as avoid major spoilers.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2016, 12:44 Cutter

My penmanship has always sucked and I've generally always written in that combination of print/cursive anyway. I don't see a need for it, beyond being able to sign your name. That one is actually important.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced
6. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced Dec 4, 2016, 12:37 Cutter

Yeah, visuals are sweet at any rate. Fingers crossed!

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2016, 19:05 Cutter

MT Silver wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 19:00:
I might feel sorry for this millionaire if they locked him inside a rape dungeon and mutilated him.
Giving him a hard time at work for a few months? Please.

Well, welcome to the psychopaths club, friend! Apparently not feeling sorry for rich people makes you a monster. I didn't realize there were so many of us in the world.
Wry

News Comments > etc.
11. removed Dec 3, 2016, 19:04 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 5, 2016, 08:53.

News Comments > etc.
9. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2016, 18:59 Cutter

Rigs wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 17:40:
Cutter wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 16:07:
Dacote wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 13:08:
Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of empathy...

I'm a psychopath because I don't feel sorry for some multi-millionaire who had a tough time at work for a few months? You're fucked in the head, you know that?

Cutter, you're an egotistical, self-centered, loud mouthed Canadian douche that most of us wouldn't think twice about throwing off the side of a tall bridge...but this place wouldn't be the same without ya, sooo...just shut up and let it go and stop letting little things trigger you! You're as bad as our President-elect sometimes, man...

=-Rigs-=

Takes one to know one, right? Will you assholes shut up with the hipster-speak already? I'm so sick of people saying dumb shit like trigger and salty. It's pop-culture bullshit for weak-minded people. And you know what happens when you don't call people on their bullshit? They just keep right on doing it. Like you. So do the rest of US a favor already and jump off that fucking bridge because you're annoying and tiresome. I should have put you on ignore with the rest of the trolls and clowns around here long ago. Consider that now rectified.

News Comments > etc.
6. removed Dec 3, 2016, 16:07 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 4, 2016, 09:46.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2016, 13:00 Cutter

“It’s no place for germs, much less fish or squid, or any life as we know it,” he added. “But as with the methane seas on Titan — Saturn’s main moon — it raises the question of whether some truly novel life forms could exist in these exotic, cold liquids.”

A sea of methane. Fascinating.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 3, 2016, 12:58 Cutter

Strango wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 08:42:
Did you guys read the article or just the click-bait title before commenting?

Ahhh, a Trump supporter. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2016, 12:56 Cutter

Yeah, it sure is tough being rich and famous. I think I'm going to go cry him a river right now. Rolleyes

News Comments > Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Announced
7. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Announced Dec 2, 2016, 20:34 Cutter

KS wrote on Dec 2, 2016, 17:36:
Star Wars back in '77 (member Chewbacca?)

Yeah I member! Member Greedo?!

25398 Comments. 1270 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo