Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28838 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Metro Exodus In February
1. Re: Metro Exodus In February Jun 11, 2018, 20:45 Cutter

Good time to release it. Can't wait!

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls VI Teaser
5. Re: The Elder Scrolls VI Teaser Jun 11, 2018, 20:44 Cutter

Pre-preduction? Skyrim came out in 2011! Where the hell is that anyway? I really was hoping for Black Marsh and/or Elswyr.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
32. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 13:36 Cutter

Has anyone actually played the PnP game or is just really familiar with what Pondsmith has created? Feel free to chime in how much this trailer is true/untrue to it. I'm more than willing to give CDPR the benefit of the doubt but I have to admit the trailer leaves me feeling a little cautious about getting my hopes up.

News Comments > Dying Light 2 Announced
7. Re: Dying Light 2 Announced Jun 11, 2018, 11:46 Cutter

I'm going to both play and enjoy this. So far it's looking like a day one purchase for me.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: A Dying Scientist's Rogue Vaccine Trial. Jun 11, 2018, 11:45 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 11:07:
An interesting read. Treading the line between safe research and "blocking innovation" is difficult. However, I think I'd prefer an error to the side of safety to the alternative.

Yeah, but when you're desperate for a cure to your condition you don't want to wait and are willing to risk more. Particularly if the outcome of said condition will be fatal anyway.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Jun 11, 2018, 11:40 Cutter

Enh, that's what I was worried about with JPE. Oh well, bargin bin sale it is.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
12. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 11:35 Cutter

Task wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 10:57:
Mateus Kanik, "There are lots of cyber games around, but there’s not a lot of punk in those games. We want to put more punk into ours. We do not want to make a dark and hopeless world. We are not doing Blade Runner. It will be full of rock and roll.” Stepien concluded: “It’s more like a Tarantino approach.”

Most anticipated game for me. But damn, I'd LOVE for CD Red to do Fallout since they actually make RPGs or aRPGs.

Well that's not good. It doesn't have to have Bladerunner's glacial pacing but I don't want anything near as spasmodic and shallow as a Tarantino flick. I'm not heavy into the genre and only really read stuff by Gibson and Stephenson so I don't know really know how Pondsmith comes down on all of it. I do think that we all have our own ideas about what Cyberpunk is however. I fully admit I see a more dark, neogothic, neon world where it's shiny on the surface and seemy underneath. And where those two worlds intersect is where your character should be with one foot in each. Shadowrun-ish in other words.

News Comments > Starfield Announced
18. Re: Starfield Announced Jun 11, 2018, 11:21 Cutter

Hafta agree. Please let it be more like ST than SW.  

News Comments > Anthem Videos
15. Re: Anthem Videos Jun 10, 2018, 22:13 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jun 10, 2018, 20:10:
Cutter wrote on Jun 10, 2018, 19:18:
"Anthem is all about teamwork."

Forced MP? No sale. Looks like nothing but grind anyway.

Did you even watch the video Cutter? They clearly stated that yes, this is a Coop game ,but you can still play it Solo. Gezz dude, watch the fucking videos before saying shit.

That's from the fucking video. Wtf do you think it's in quotes? So why don't you actually try watching FFS! Jackass!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2018, 20:08 Cutter

Dying Light 2 - E3 2018 Gameplay World Premiere

Narrated by Chris Avellone himself. Holy shitballs! It looks effing amazing! Yeah, pretty much a day one buy on this I think. Didn't even know this was in the pipe - 5x5. Thanks for the heads-up Mr. Vandy.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2018, 19:54 Cutter

Fallout 76 Full Reveal | Microsoft Xbox E3 2018 Press Conference

Yeah. Highlights: Takes place in West Virginy. Is 4 times the size of F04. Is a prequel to all the other games and you play as one of the very first vault dwellers to emerge. Scant on other deets. Sounds like it's Fallout as more of a survival game now and it'll be/have online. Pre-order June 15 but release date hasn't been released - maybe tonight. Speculation is a fall release.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2018, 19:39 Cutter

Cyberpunk 2077 – official E3 2018 trailer

I like the visual style - even though it's a cinematic trailer. I was expecting something darker and more dystopian, e.g. Bladerunner, however. Don't care for the guy who did the VO or the dialogue. It sounds cheese. That needs to be darker and grittier too, e.g. Judge Dredd.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2018, 19:23 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 10, 2018, 17:47:
From the debut at the Xbox show, seems like FO76 may be more of the same, thank god. Four times more (bigger) than FO4, Todd said specifically. I guess they could announce some kind of multiplayer tonight, but that's definitely not all there is to it.

Otherwise, Dying Light 2 topped it for me. I had no idea they signed up Chris Avellone to help with the story, and they explicitly showed how big of an impact choices you make will have on the world...

Gotta give them props for the surprise at the end, though! No date provided whatsoever, but CYBERPUNK is looking pretty sweet.

Where did you see all this?!

News Comments > Anthem Videos
11. Re: Anthem Videos Jun 10, 2018, 19:18 Cutter

"Anthem is all about teamwork."

Forced MP? No sale. Looks like nothing but grind anyway.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2018, 15:07 Cutter

I'd dearly love to hear some news on the next freakin' TES already!  

News Comments > MADDEN NFL 19 Tackling PCs
3. Re: MADDEN NFL 19 Tackling PCs Jun 9, 2018, 20:45 Cutter

Looks good. I may take the plunge - review dependent.

News Comments > Anthem Trailer and Details
7. Re: Anthem Trailer and Details Jun 9, 2018, 20:28 Cutter

Hump wrote on Jun 9, 2018, 18:54:
10 years ago I would have been ecstatic over this game. Just now I didnt even bother viewing the entire video.

I used to love shooters. Now it seems thats all devs seem to be able to think up.

I used to love gaming.

Much like indie music vs mainstream pop there will always be good stuff, most of it is just crap for the masses though.

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Revealed
6. Re: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Revealed Jun 9, 2018, 20:26 Cutter

Fallen? Great flick. Time is on my side, yes it is....

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2018, 13:32 Cutter

Walter: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. removed Jun 8, 2018, 21:08 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 9, 2018, 09:44.

28838 Comments. 1442 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo