Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29073 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 31, 2018, 20:34 Cutter

GOP doing their best to kill of US Democracy once and for all. No surprises there.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Chasm Opens Up
5. Re: Chasm Opens Up Jul 31, 2018, 15:14 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jul 31, 2018, 11:44:
I know some people like this kind of stuff, but man, I feel like we are stepping backwards in time with all these side scrolling games. Just not my thing.

And "retro" graphics. No thanks.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2018, 11:37 Cutter

That's why I never give a 5 star review - nothing is perfect - so 4 at max. And for that same reason I tend to ignore those reviews. I generally look for more what people say is a problem with something than what's right with it.

I'm building up my camping equipment bit by bit to get back into doing some backcountry hiking and camping. Some of the stuff I ordered on Amazon was woefully inadequate because the reviews weren't comprehensive enough - or included pictures. A bush knife, while nice was just super tiny and a compass, also nice, but weighed a ton. So back they went with reviews describing their shortcomings and pics so people could get a better idea and save themselves the trouble in the future.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2018, 11:14 Cutter

People are bad drivers? People want to drink sewage? People want to jump out of moving cars to dance around? Yeah, nothing new to see here.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 30, 2018, 11:09 Cutter

Yet more reasons not to use social media.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
7. removed Jul 29, 2018, 21:14 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 30, 2018, 08:30.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2018, 12:14 Cutter

Revelation 6:12: “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood”

The Anti-Christ is in the WH! Armageddon is coming! The end is nigh!

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
7. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jul 29, 2018, 12:10 Cutter

Uh maybe because you're not supposed to spy on everyone without cause - which is precisely what they'd do/have been doing.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 27, 2018, 23:19 Cutter

Why is this a thing? Fb had a down vote initially. It was stupid to ever get rid of it.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 27, 2018, 18:10 Cutter

Blue, you have problems with context as well.

8. removed Jul 27, 2018, 12:09 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 27, 2018, 12:25.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2018, 12:06 Cutter

Yeah, in the future people will say 'pewdiepie' instead of 'sorry'.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 26, 2018, 21:49 Cutter

I never meant to make you cry
And though I know i shouldn't call
It just reminds us of the cost
Of everything we've lost
Bad timing that's all

News Comments > Strange Brigade Season Pass & Free Content Details
1. Re: Strange Brigade Season Pass & Free Content Details Jul 26, 2018, 21:47 Cutter

They've done a great job with the whole serial pulp feel. I'll give it a go around Halloween methinks.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2018, 21:08 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 16:15:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 11:55:
As they say in Bawstun, Okler-a-homer. When I was in Dallas for work one time I wanted to take a road trip up to Okie City but I didn't have time. Anyone ever been there? It looks small and pleasant. Except for the killer trees. Hope the little dude makes out ok. Upside is being that young his healing factor really works in his favour.

Oklahoma City is a dumpster fire. Tulsa area is a bit better, but it's still, you know, Oklahoma...

Really? Wow. Shots of it looks pretty nice. Hell, they wrote a musical about the state, it can't be all bad.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2018, 14:00 Cutter

Motherfucker! I hate cheap people. Disco'd the PC took it outside and gave it a good cleaning. All amped to install the new SSD and...? Fuckers didn't include the mounting screws? Are you fucking kidding me? $140 HD and you can't throw in 4 tiny screws?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2018, 11:55 Cutter

As they say in Bawstun, Okler-a-homer. When I was in Dallas for work one time I wanted to take a road trip up to Okie City but I didn't have time. Anyone ever been there? It looks small and pleasant. Except for the killer trees. Hope the little dude makes out ok. Upside is being that young his healing factor really works in his favour.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 26, 2018, 11:42 Cutter

Renault: I've often speculated on why you don't return to America. Did you abscond with the church funds? Did you run off with a Senator's wife? I like to think that you killed a man. It's the romantic in me.

Rick: It's a combination of all three.

Renault: And what in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

Rick: I was misinformed.

News Comments > Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Announced
1. Re: Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Announced Jul 26, 2018, 11:40 Cutter

Colour me interested.

News Comments > GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds
4. Re: GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds Jul 26, 2018, 11:36 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 11:13:
I'm a bit compfused. Didn't they just advertise the multiplayer bit last week? Then this week they're pulling it?

No, they're saying it won't be available on GOG for at least 6 months for some inexplicable reason. Sean Murray is just a enormous scumbag.

29073 Comments. 1454 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo