Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29576 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 26, 2018, 10:55 Cutter

Xero wrote on Oct 26, 2018, 10:31:
ROFL! I'm sure he's getting HELL from what he did. Making him feel like the POS that he is. I'm glad.

He's basically whining that he was never good enough to be elite level at the game so he required cheats to do so and then cries when he was bust for it. What a loser.

These are the kinds of kids I wish were tied up on my heavy bag at the gym, lol.

More like his parents, who obviously failed to raise him right.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. Specs
4. Re: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. Specs Oct 26, 2018, 00:28 Cutter

Steele Johnson wrote on Oct 25, 2018, 23:27:
Why does this game seem so bland? You’d think this dev could do better than that!

Recycling existing assets for fast and easy money. They don't need to create a story, hire actors, etc.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2018, 16:36 Cutter

In "whoa" news a hawk just killed and ate a bird in my backyard. Didn't get a picture of him because he flew away as I came to the window but I did get some snaps of the pile of feathers and the one little leg and chunk of something fleshy he didn't eat. He was a beautiful raptor, not so much for the poor little guy that got all eated up though. Never really occured to me that feeding the birds and other rodents out there I may just be laying out a buffet for birds of prey.

What's a good site to upload the shots to? Is Photobucket or something still a thing? How about allowing jpg uploads or embeds, Blue?

30. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2018, 16:32 Cutter

I meant it's one of those human traits that's universal. We all like to think we're special little snowflakes at one thing or another but more often than not, we're not. It's like every new parent that tells you how amazingly smart the baby is. Yeah. Ok. So where do all the dumbass adults come from?

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2018, 11:09 Cutter

The perpetually unnamed one wrote on Oct 25, 2018, 10:45:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o

Hah! That was the first thing that came to mind for me too.

Everyone always thinks they have some special connection to animals that no one else, or at least few other people do. It's never the case however. Remember what happened to the Grizzly Man and his "special bond" with them?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2018, 11:05 Cutter

Yeah I kinda figured it'd be near perfect scores all around. Hell I bought and Xbox just to play the first one and it's still one of my top 5 games. Bleh another year to wait before it hits PC. I'm guessing they'll be targeting next Xmas for PC.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 25, 2018, 11:01 Cutter

Ahh it never gets old. I still recall a ton of people here being all militant saying 3D Tvs VR was going to be different this time! It's going to be huge! It's here to stay it's not a fad anymore!

Gee, I'm totally surprised it tanked...again. Wry

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Oct 24, 2018, 22:37 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 24, 2018, 20:42:
*ugh*

The attempt was so poorly conceived and executed the "false flag" accusations have already started. Here is to hoping the FBI can quickly find the perpetrator.

Indeed. Crank up the 'turist' threat right before the election. Transparent to everyone except the hillbillies that vote GOP. I was actually expecting something a lot bigger. Maybe something 9/11'ish in scale so the GOP can say they need to suspend elections until the threat is dealt with - i.e. indefinitely. May still happen yet.

News Comments > No Man's Sky: The Abyss Next Week
12. Re: No Man's Sky: The Abyss Next Week Oct 24, 2018, 22:33 Cutter

What do you mean basically lied? He lied through his fucking teeth. No, you don't get a pass for that. They finally delivered on what they said was there in the first place. And? That may prove they at least have some character and something of a conscience but it doesn't warrant applause or gratitude for finally delivering what they were supposed to deliver in the first place. 'Sorry I lied to you and ripped you off but I'll make it up to in a couple of years time, ok?' What makes this alright? The scale of it? So someone doing that is perfectly fine, but someone cleaning out your bank account and then paying you back 2 years later isn't? 'Well at least they gave me my money back, that deserves kudos!' Man, there really is one born every minute.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2018, 19:01 Cutter

I will never understand why you like Eli so much. Rodgers is an example of a QB that can carry a team. Eli was always carried by a strong team.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2018, 18:58 Cutter

If vets were in horror movies. That was funny - especially the dick shot. However shouldn't that be combat vets? I mean there's plenty of people in the military who never see combat. I mean Bill from Army Accounting probably isn't all that dangerous.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2018, 18:55 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 24, 2018, 13:27:
Congrats to the Mega Millions winner, especially because you live in South Carolina, one of eight states were you are allowed to claim the prize anonymously. Heck of a deal.

I was hoping it was someone who comes here and they were going to celebrate by buying all the Blues regulars a ton of games.

So if they take the payout - which I'm guessing everyone does - it's half, right? Still 750 mil or whatevs. That's just effin crazy.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2018, 18:51 Cutter

bigspender wrote on Oct 24, 2018, 18:05:
Pink's Hot Dogs Turns Blue for Dodgers World Series Bid.

9,037 studies show that processed meat CAUSES CANCER. wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/cancer-prevention-recommendations/animal-foods

Yeah, well what doesn't these days?

I thought they dyed the hot dogs blue from the title. That would have been far out. They could have ran a special a blue hot dog with a blue milk.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 24, 2018, 18:46 Cutter

That was good article on recording people in public. The only thing they failed to cover was quasi-public spaces. Things get a lot stickier there.

News Comments > HELLGATE: London Returning (Again) Next Month
29. Re: HELLGATE: London Returning (Again) Next Month Oct 24, 2018, 18:32 Cutter

This game suffers from the same thing as far too many other games do, good concept, poor execution. Yeah, they announced the concept and showed some early media and we all ooh'd and ahh'd. Then they started talking about their fucked up business model and there was no oohing and ahhing, just booing and bahing - I'm a poet and don't even know it! Then the game was released and it went down faster than a hooker at a naval base on shore leave.

If they had made a cool new game based on the IP I'd give it a chance but just an 'updated' version of the original? Yeah that's hard pass.

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. removed Oct 23, 2018, 21:37 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 24, 2018, 00:01.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 23, 2018, 21:34 Cutter

NotOneOfUs wrote on Oct 23, 2018, 20:47:
I'm not even a Republican, but I hope they clean up in the midterms if only to make you crazier, RedEye.

Heh. I actually wonder what will happen if the left loses ground. Think people might start talking seriously about secession at that point?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2018, 12:42 Cutter

Get some walking shoes, Blue. Picked up a pair of Merrel light-trail shoes a few months back and they're probably the most comfortable walking shoe I've ever owned. Just a huge differnce wearing and walking in them compared to most other shoes.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 23, 2018, 12:04 Cutter

People just need to stop using social media. Like smack it may be fun in the short term but the long term is nothing but downside.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: etc. Oct 23, 2018, 11:46 Cutter

deqer wrote on Oct 23, 2018, 10:33:
Well duh, He's 16. His mechanical skill is better.

Why are there no age groups for these kinds of world records.

Because 99.9% of the population doesn't care?

29576 Comments. 1479 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo