Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29061 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2018, 17:16 Cutter

I totes forgot pre-season starts tonight. Sweet! I always get happy when football is just around the corner. Gonna take a road trip down to the US second or third week of Sept with the broshack. We're gonna' catch a game though not sure where exactly yet. I want to head up to Lambeau and check out Milwaukee as well but he may not be down for it. Otherwise it'll probably be in Chi-town, Mo-town, or even Cleveland.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Madden NFL 19 PC Gameplay Footage
5. Re: Madden NFL 19 PC Gameplay Footage Aug 2, 2018, 17:13 Cutter

$5 to try a 10 hour demo? Hahahaha! Suck my balls, EA! $60 is way too much for this. Pass.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2018, 11:27 Cutter

Those HAL replicas are pretty sweet but drastically overpriced.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 1, 2018, 21:48 Cutter

Ok, Musk seriously needs to go away now.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2018, 17:09 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 1, 2018, 14:55:
Blue is going to need those hangover cures after that Mets game.

@Cutter, the economy ain't what it used to be. Cops making $15 per hour and 80% of US workers living paycheck to paycheck.. It's not like the 80s where you could make enough to live on while going to school. Rather it's a lot more difficult today.

What? Cops here make over 100k CDN a year. A senior cop with salary and benefit is making 200k. In fact it's probably the biggest complaint about public expenses in Canada because all the politicians are too cowardly to do anything about it. It's insane. I just did some looking and most cops in the US are making $70K US plus on average. So I don't know where you're getting this $15 an hour nonsense.

Anyone working in a half-decent resto is going to make between $100-$300 a day on average - not including wages, so average that out to $50 a day after taxes. State college institutions are about 7k a year on average. Tha's 45 weeks of schooling, or $155 a week for classes. You can easily live on the cheap as a student for a grand a month. So 19k, just round up to 20 for a nice round number. That means you only need to make $385 a week to cover that. You can easily manage that in a decent resto working just 2 days a week. You might have to pull a double if it's a slow day. So working 2 days a week, part-time, has all your expenses covered and the rest is just gravy.

I can't cound how many students I've worked with over the years that easily manage all their expenses and can save bank on top of it doing that. They pick up shifts and work more when they can and shed them when it's coming around time for exams. School year over they work like beavers for the rest of the year, make mad bank, than fuckoff for a few weeks before going back to school and take a well-earned vacation somewhere.

If you want to go to a more expensive school and can't afford it, too bad so sad. Life is disappointing. That's a good life lesson that can't too soon for the little bastards. But expecting other people to foot the bill for it? Um no.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2018, 12:28 Cutter

How 'bout them Mets, Blue?

Well that'll be a strange and heavy final season of PU.

Than drop out of college and go to work. You don't have any right to post-secondary education. I worked when I went to university, so do millions of other students and they get by just fine. In fact most students smart enough to serve/bartend actually do well and generally have their tuition completely paid off by the time they're done. Work smarter, not harder. If you can't figure something as basic as that out you don't belong in post-secondary education anyway. Hell, in the US you can join the military and make college money. There are always options.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 1, 2018, 12:19 Cutter

Everyone else should follow suit. How about bans in most public places? Sure would be nice.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 1, 2018, 12:16 Cutter

No wonder their website is long on hype and devoid of actual details. It's a warehouse, not a stadium. From another article....

The Gaming Stadium will feature a large main gaming stage with seating for up to 250 spectators. Also included will be a gaming area with over 40 set-ups, a casual area where players can drop in, a full broadcast facility and a variety of food and beverage offerings.

Whoa, a whole 250 spectators! Fucking mind-boggling huge! Lol only in Canada.

Meanwhile in Texas....

Texas Is Building A Huge Stadium For A Billion-Dollar Sport: Video Games

A $10 million stadium is being built in Arlington, Texas. But itís not for basketball or baseball. Itís for video games. When itís finished later this year it will be the biggest esports stadium in the U.S., at 100,000 square feet, with capacity for 1,000 spectators.

It'll be interesting to see if this sticks or is just another flash in the pan.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 31, 2018, 20:34 Cutter

GOP doing their best to kill of US Democracy once and for all. No surprises there.

News Comments > Chasm Opens Up
5. Re: Chasm Opens Up Jul 31, 2018, 15:14 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jul 31, 2018, 11:44:
I know some people like this kind of stuff, but man, I feel like we are stepping backwards in time with all these side scrolling games. Just not my thing.

And "retro" graphics. No thanks.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2018, 11:37 Cutter

That's why I never give a 5 star review - nothing is perfect - so 4 at max. And for that same reason I tend to ignore those reviews. I generally look for more what people say is a problem with something than what's right with it.

I'm building up my camping equipment bit by bit to get back into doing some backcountry hiking and camping. Some of the stuff I ordered on Amazon was woefully inadequate because the reviews weren't comprehensive enough - or included pictures. A bush knife, while nice was just super tiny and a compass, also nice, but weighed a ton. So back they went with reviews describing their shortcomings and pics so people could get a better idea and save themselves the trouble in the future.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2018, 11:14 Cutter

People are bad drivers? People want to drink sewage? People want to jump out of moving cars to dance around? Yeah, nothing new to see here.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 30, 2018, 11:09 Cutter

Yet more reasons not to use social media.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
7. removed Jul 29, 2018, 21:14 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 30, 2018, 08:30.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2018, 12:14 Cutter

Revelation 6:12: ďAnd I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as bloodĒ

The Anti-Christ is in the WH! Armageddon is coming! The end is nigh!

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
7. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jul 29, 2018, 12:10 Cutter

Uh maybe because you're not supposed to spy on everyone without cause - which is precisely what they'd do/have been doing.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 27, 2018, 23:19 Cutter

Why is this a thing? Fb had a down vote initially. It was stupid to ever get rid of it.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 27, 2018, 18:10 Cutter

Blue, you have problems with context as well.

8. removed Jul 27, 2018, 12:09 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 27, 2018, 12:25.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2018, 12:06 Cutter

Yeah, in the future people will say 'pewdiepie' instead of 'sorry'.

29061 Comments. 1454 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo