Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25986 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2017, 10:02 Cutter

So once again we see spying on one's own citizenry is solely about power and control and not actually keeping them safe.  

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!" - Royal
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 6, 2017, 09:56 Cutter

"This behavior destroys morale, erodes trust and degrades the individual," the Marine Corps says in a statement about what it calls "social media misconduct."

For real? So traveling the world and killing people en masse is perfectly acceptable but looking at some nudie picks is an unforgivable crime. What planet are those people from? Rolleyes

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!" - Royal

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 6, 2017, 09:53 Cutter

2 grand? That's it? In Ontario rebates range from $6k on the bottom end all the way up to $14k at the top end.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
15. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 5, 2017, 20:24 Cutter

Geez people you talk about lickin' stuff like it's a bad thing. Biker

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2017, 12:31 Cutter

Yeah, we're having that cold snap too. Cold as a witch's teet around these parts atm! Next 2 days look good but the 14 day looks to be hovering around 0 beyond that, blah! Ahh well the worst of it is over it seems. Bring on those April showers!

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Mar 5, 2017, 07:33 Cutter

Sleepy Dogs is still one of my top 5 games. Donnie Yen us good but he's a little old to be playing Wei Shen. More importantly who's going to play Jackie. Jackie's ma boy! Man, I wish someone would buy this IP and do a proper follow-up.

News Comments > Shroud of the Avatar Free Trial
19. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 5, 2017, 00:11 Cutter

heroin wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 21:51:
Lol, and then we have the modern game king, Notch, who bought a mansion/castle in LA after selling his brainchild (owned all the rights, could have done anything with it) and cries about it. I mean, did that bitch ever set foot in LA before he got all depressed about it?! LOL

Even if it is one of the most successful games of all time he's still a one hit wonder. That doesn't qualify for Godhood in my books.

News Comments > Shroud of the Avatar Free Trial
6. Re: Shroud of the Avatar Free Trial Mar 4, 2017, 17:10 Cutter

Still EA going on 2.5 years late. Almost universally panned. Wow, how far the mighty have fallen. All they had to do was make a new Ultina. Instead they got greedy and made some shitty quasi-MMO in hopes of milking subscriber money a la WoW.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2017, 17:02 Cutter

I've never had a problem with comicbook hero shows/movies for the fam, but they're definitely lost out on gearing stuff strictly for adults. All thee people throwing around crazy superpowers and no one - collateral damage or otherwise - ever dies. Don't even seem to get hurt that bad. It's like Nerf wars or something.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2017, 19:30.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2017, 10:39 Cutter

They clearly need Batclaws.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2017, 16:08 Cutter

Patrick Stewart and Stephen Colbert star in Waiting For Godotís Obamacare Replacement

And this is a really interesting article from David Frum of all people. How to Build an Autocracy

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
23. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 3, 2017, 12:35 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 01:51:
Cutter wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 01:19:
Sepharo wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 22:57:
Cutter wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 22:48:
You know you're getting old when you keep hearing about these companies worth billions that you've never heard of or only ever vaguely heard of and have absolutely no idea what they do - much less how they make money,

It's nice to finally hear you admit that you're out of touch instead of insisting that a scam is afoot

Out of touch with what shallow, vacuous people are into, yes. I actually consider that a point of pride. Gosh, is it really true that over half the people you meet are of below average intelligence? Wry

So I suppose you learned more about that company today?
Since you're ready to make your proclamation on something you didn't know about a few hours ago.

And exactly how long do you need to study a puddle in order to know it's shallow? Just because it takes you longer to get there than the rest of us it's not our fault.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 3, 2017, 12:32 Cutter

When is is ever a good idea to buy refurbished anything?

News Comments > Hello Games New Project Plans
14. Re: Hello Games New Project Plans Mar 3, 2017, 12:31 Cutter

The guy is obviously mentally ill. I for one honestly believe he's self-deluded and probably isn't even aware he's a pathological liar. Like the old saying goes, it's not a lie if you believe it. Yeah, the game suffered because of technical issue not that he lied his face off about what it was and what you could do in it. Yeah, that's the ticket alright.

12. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 3, 2017, 01:19 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 22:57:
Cutter wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 22:48:
You know you're getting old when you keep hearing about these companies worth billions that you've never heard of or only ever vaguely heard of and have absolutely no idea what they do - much less how they make money,

It's nice to finally hear you admit that you're out of touch instead of insisting that a scam is afoot

Out of touch with what shallow, vacuous people are into, yes. I actually consider that a point of pride. Gosh, is it really true that over half the people you meet are of below average intelligence? Wry

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 2, 2017, 22:51 Cutter

How does a truck do an impression of a confederate general? How does it capture the gravitas of the battles of Antietam, Appomattox, et al?

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 2, 2017, 22:48 Cutter

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven Announced
1. Re: Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven Announced Mar 2, 2017, 20:21 Cutter

Jesus, Paradox is the only company in the world that makes games to go with its DLC.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2017, 14:51 Cutter

If Slick Willy could weasel out of diddling an intern Sessions isn't going anywhere. It's a Brave New World in America now. It's a whole new normal.

News Comments > System Shock Remake Gets Unreal
10. Re: System Shock Remake Gets Unreal Mar 2, 2017, 11:15 Cutter

Darks wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 10:19:
Just checked out that link dude, yea that game does look pretty impressive. I think the dev needs to update his FAQ, he stated 2015 was the intended release, but then it slipped to 2016. well we are now in 2017. any idea when hes going to finish the game? I'm interested in funding it, but I am curious when its really going to get completed.

I don't know. I grabbed it because I had a $5 credit on GOG I had to use up and had heard good things about it and liked the look of it. I only played it for an hour or two before I uninstalled it because I actually really enjoyed it and don't want to spoil anything. So I don' t really know when it's supposed to be done. I think it's actually just one or two guys and while the updates seem to be slow they at least seem to be steady. And the feedback on the whole is overwhelmingly positive. So yeah you can wait until it's done. Besides it's only like 15 Freedom dollars or so.

25986 Comments. 1300 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo