Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27339 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Nov 2, 2017, 22:09 Cutter

Because boys like sticking fingers in dykes even if they don't care for it?

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mare Nostrvm Ovt
1. Re: Mare Nostrvm Ovt Nov 2, 2017, 22:08 Cutter

I always thought these ancient sea battles must have just been crazy!

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Announced
1. Re: Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Announced Nov 2, 2017, 22:07 Cutter

Well that's cool of them. I'm one of the peeps that found PoE very meh indeed. Tried 2 or 3 times to get into it and just couldn't. Maybe this'll do the trick.

News Comments > Morning Patches
4. Re: Morning Patches Nov 2, 2017, 12:57 Cutter

That texture pack looks good though. Have to give that a whirl at Xmas I think. Says they also did one for Asylum.

News Comments > Morning Patches
2. Re: Morning Patches Nov 2, 2017, 12:50 Cutter

Didn't see anything in the patch notes about disabling that stupid photo mode. I'm sick of seeing all the screenshots all over the map. And no, turning them off every time you use the map is just even a bigger PITA. Same with playing offline. Whichever asshole thought forcing this scheisse on people so needs to be fired!

2. Re: Into the Black Nov 1, 2017, 23:59 Cutter

I wouldn't consider Heatwave a "funk powerhouse" - that would be bands like Parliament or Zapp and Roger - so much as disco/R&B.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 1, 2017, 23:53 Cutter

Yeah, and look who those ads are targeting. The redneck, inbred hillbilly crowd is who. So I don't know why this is a problem with Russia doing it? All the right-wing media hacks and politicians do the exact same thing to profit from it.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 1, 2017, 23:50 Cutter

A warm-up? Cause they seem like little more than thousand dollar paper weights to me so far.

Cobra? Yo Joe!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 1, 2017, 23:47 Cutter

Shut up, Tim, and start start paying your fucking fair share of taxes.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 1, 2017, 11:16 Cutter

This PC bullshit is completely out of hand. At this rate it'll be 1984 in no time where people are being tried and convicted for throught-crime. It's breeding such a system of absolute fear and anxiety that the slightest thing will have you labeled as some goose-stepping racist/bigot/sexual predator/absolute evil monster whom should be burned at the stake! This is the same sort of shit that starts inquisitions and witch burnings. It reminds me of one of the best TNG episodes, The Drumhead...

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: This is not unlike a... a drumhead trial.

Lieutenant Worf: I do not understand.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: 500 years ago, military officers would upend a drum on the battlefield. They'd sit at it and dispense summary justice. Decisions were quick, punishments severe; appeals denied. Those who came to a drumhead were doomed.

Lieutenant Worf: I believed her. I, I helped her. I did not see what she was.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Mister Worf, villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged.

Lieutenant Worf: I think... after yesterday, people will not be so ready to trust her.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Maybe. But she, or someone like her, will always be with us, waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, spreading fear in the name of righteousness. Vigilance, Mister Worf - that is the price we have to continually pay.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 1, 2017, 11:05 Cutter

Actually that Tanner guy deserves it. Suing for 2 counts for 150k each for 2 still frames of a video from an amateur photograpjer? That's just another asshole clogging up the courts with some get-rich-quick BS lawsuit. I think CBS' response is wholly merited and rather funny. He's hoisting himself on his own petard.

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 31, 2017, 18:07 Cutter

Grammar, the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2017, 16:54 Cutter

Well that's why, as a lifelong sailor with ocean sailing experience, I wondered how these women could possibly be that stupid or unprepared. It does happen all too frequently - or coast guards wouldn't exist - but yeah I'm all for thinking this is some sort of hoax/publicity stunt.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2017, 12:07 Cutter

Shrill Liberal: OMFG the FDA is so racist!!!

That new JCVD flick looks hella funny!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 31, 2017, 12:06 Cutter

The numbers continue to highlight a huge swath of people who don't watch sports, and are tired of paying for it. ESPN's been losing 2-4% of its subscriber base annually, with one recent survey suggesting that 56% of consumers would drop ESPN in a heartbeat if it meant saving the estimated $8 more the channel costs cable subscribers each and every month.

Exactly, why should people pay to subsidize shit they don't watch? This is just another clear illustration of out of whack major league sports and its associated costs are with most of society. Everything from salaries to public funding and subsidies of stadiums and sports channels to the absurd cost of sports merchandise which is virtually all licensing fees. Time for all those multi-billionaires and millionaires to take a reality check and a huge pay cut if they want to survive.

News Comments > CCP Layoffs: Dropping VR; Closing Studios
13. Re: CCP Layoffs: Dropping VR; Closing Studios Oct 30, 2017, 22:05 Cutter

Lol ok, Blue made a typo. Googled the news and it's 100 employees. CCP only has 500'ish employees and that's including WW. That's still significant overhead for a company that small. Their revenue for 2016 was 86 million. Blizzard on the other hand has 9,500 employees and does close to 7 Billion dollars a year in revenue.

7. Re: CCP Layoffs: Dropping VR; Closing Studios Oct 30, 2017, 19:20 Cutter

Jagacademy wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 18:52:
Cutter wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 17:51:
How the hell do these guys have over a 1000 employees with one niche title to their name?

I think people that are hardcore into EVE are bigger spenders than in any other game in the entire gaming industry.

The game has always been about 300k players. Regardless of how much they spend, regardless of anything else CCP has worked on - and constantly failed to produce - there is nothing, at least that I can see, that warrants a company that size. It must be a typo. There's just no way they can have that many employees.

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2017, 18:11 Cutter

Thanks for the inspiration of a post-apocalypse world fiction and games, Mr. B!

Army War...war never changes.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Co-op Trailer
2. Re: Far Cry 5 Co-op trailer Oct 30, 2017, 17:55 Cutter

Why the hell would the use a Turtles cover when the game is about white trash rednecks? They should have gone with Dueling Banjos and Trump-ettes, Cletus and Jim Bob wanting to make some purdy cityboys squeal like a pig!

2. Re: CCP Layoffs: Dropping VR; Closing Studios Oct 30, 2017, 17:51 Cutter

How the hell do these guys have over a 1000 employees with one niche title to their name?

27339 Comments. 1367 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo