Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24170 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2016, 18:22 Cutter

You should stop by the butcher and get the Gunnar-man a good beef bone to gnaw on seeing as its treat the Gunnar-man day. He'd like that more than a haircut I'd wager.

"What the hell are we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?" - Frosty
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
19. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 1, 2016, 18:14 Cutter

That's a fantastic price point. I need a new card so I'll be looking at one of those.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black May 31, 2016, 23:15 Cutter

That was amazeballs!  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 31, 2016, 21:06 Cutter

QFT....

What bullshit. In 1970 people weren't carrying around a piece of technology that precisely mapped every location they visit 24/7. You can learn disturbingly private information from people by tracking where their phone goes. Claiming there is no inherent privacy to your every movement is a fucking joke.

The 3rd party doctrine isn't even law, strictly speaking. It was a SCOTUS decision and not a law passed by congress. Overturn the bloody doctrine. Technology isn't the same as 40 years ago, or 240 years ago.

And that court screwed up big time on that Kraftwerk case.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 31, 2016, 20:51 Cutter

Thanks but I'll err on the side of caution when it comes to cell phones, monitors, etc. People always say 'Well the sun produces radiation too.' Right, and it can fucking kill you as well or maybe you've never heard of skin cancer. Why the fuck do they think they have to shield spacecraft so heavily? I'm not saying it's not a flawed article, but conversely when "industry" tries to tell us 'Don't worry, brah, everything's cool! Trust us!' you know to go the other way.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews May 31, 2016, 20:37 Cutter

Speak of the fucking devil! Fucking stoked like a steam engine for this game!

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood Released
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood Released May 31, 2016, 20:35 Cutter

Dark Brohood? Do you even lift, bro?

"No way Bells is bigger than Waimea, bro!"

News Comments > Starbreeze Acquires Cinemaware Catalog
1. Re: Starbreeze Acquires Cinemaware Catalog May 31, 2016, 20:34 Cutter

I recall Wings, but none of the others though a few of them ring a bell sorta kinda.

News Comments > Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released
2. Re: Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released May 31, 2016, 10:37 Cutter

It's a little bittersweet though, seeing as there's no more Witcher after this. The upside being 2077 however!

14. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2016, 18:40 Cutter

Saboth wrote on May 30, 2016, 17:42:
Looking at the 2 presidential candidates, we won't be at a loss for veterans to mourn or salute any time soon. The US is going to maintain its "policeman of the world" position, spending trillions to fight other countries' wars, while our bridges and roads decay, our healthcare continues to become unaffordable, and our workers' wages continue to decline, also resulting in the continual massive loss of tax revenue. Trump wouldn't have a clue how to run the country, and Hillary will continue on the exact same path of the last 4-5 presidents, which is a slow decline into oblivion.

The big problem the rest of the world has with American jingoism is that its such bullshit. America is *not* a force for democracy, quite the opposite in fact. And I saw a startling statistic yesterday, "America Has Been At War 93% of the Time 222 Out of 239 Years Since 1776". And with the exception of the War of Independence and WWII - I guess the Civil War simply depends on your perspective - all of them have been needless and groundless, based solely on foreign interests and hegemony. In short no soldier has ever lifted a finger in defense of you in your lifetime, probably not even your patents as they were likely born after WWII. So you've had 2 - maybe 3 - wars that were necessary, and the rest were bullshit. Bullshit that have cost 10s of million of people their lives and untold suffering from the political systems they inherited all over the globe. So please, in future spare the rest of us the ongoing bullshit about how the troops are defending your freedom and blah blah blah. They are protecting your way of life that's true, but at the expense of everyone else. That doesn't make you the good guys. Not that the other major powers are good either but at least they don't lay the bullshit on that so thick and constantly.

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Patch
10. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Patch May 30, 2016, 18:27 Cutter

Overon wrote on May 30, 2016, 14:31:
I'm glad they are making improvements to the game still. I always says that the best game experience is had after waiting. I know it's hard for gamers to wait instead of buying day 1. Seeing everyone else playing it. Multiplayer games I can understand. But single player games you have no excuse. If you wait, not only will you get the most polished game, but also it will cost you the least amount of money.

Yeah, but if you die before you do than you miss out on a great experience you could have had. And no, that doesn't hold true for everything as time and money is always a factor. I'd love to go to Tuva but I don't have 10 grand to blow to go do that. I did have $50 for Witcher 3 and it was worth every penny.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2016, 14:21 Cutter

Michelle Gregg defended herself in a now-deleted Facebook post, writing: "God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him. My son is safe and was able to walk away with a concussion and a few scrapes... no broken bones or internal injuries."

Really? So why didn't this god person prevent the kid from getting in there to begin with? Take the kid away, put him in foster care. She's obviously unfit as well as insane.

Now, some religions - which are not to be confused with God - some religions will tell you that it's quite okay not to worry about your own life. Religion has a way of relieving yourself of any responsibility for your acts. It's God's will! "Oh, I ran over the kid in the driveway, yes, but don't look at me! God's will!" - George Carlin

I think it's long past due to put an end to religion and zoos.

News Comments > Memorial Day Metaverse
1. Re: Memorial Day Metaverse May 30, 2016, 14:11 Cutter

The flat indoor antenna I grabbed works decently enough. I get about 30'ish channels with 20 of them being good HD quality - including several American channels like Comet that I never got with cable - and the rest are hit or miss.

So I think I'm going to go for an amplified omni-directional roof antenna. I've done some research but does anyone use one/have any recs?

News Comments > Memorial Day Consolidation
1. Re: Memorial Day Consolidation May 30, 2016, 14:04 Cutter

Unusual to me means the company provides hookers and blow gratis.

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Patch
1. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Patch May 30, 2016, 14:03 Cutter

Just hit level 30 in this playthrough so it's going to coincide perfectly! Stoked like Stokely Carmichael for this!

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 29, 2016, 21:05 Cutter

He's already ruined Occulus.

News Comments > OUTCAST - Second Contact Announced
1. Re: OUTCAST - Second Contact Announced May 29, 2016, 21:02 Cutter

Enh, I sorta kinda remember this one. Cult classic? That's stretching it a lot methinks.

20. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2016, 15:16 Cutter

American shows that feature minorities tend to fail in other major markets around the globe.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2016, 14:39 Cutter

Man, see lots of Muricans up here this weekend. I'd be taking advantage of the Canadian peso too.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 28, 2016, 14:29 Cutter

Good on India. Hope they don't fold. Telling Apple to fuckoff everywhere would be best for the world.

24170 Comments. 1209 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo