Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25624 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2017, 12:02 Cutter

Kid selling $25 keylogger faces up to 10 years in prison. Company scams 10's or 1000's of people for 10's of millions of dollars and faces a fine.

Rolleyes

Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang, bang, I am the warrior! Yes I am the warrior and heart to heart you win if you survive!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Magic: The Gathering Digital Plans
3. Re: Magic: The Gathering Digital Plans Jan 14, 2017, 11:56 Cutter

Someone needs to buy D&D away from these clowns and do some good things with it.

Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang, bang, I am the warrior! Yes I am the warrior and heart to heart you win if you survive!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 13, 2017, 21:51 Cutter

Yeah, sorry, Tom, but it is. They're gonna kill it and more. Just like Reagan, the next several years are going to be the rape of Pesephone all over again. Persephone being the American people...without the benefit of lube even.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 13, 2017, 21:48 Cutter

Hey man, they made that bed, now they get to lie in it. Tough titty said the kitty. Zero pity for those foos.

News Comments > Windows 10 Game Mode Plans
10. Re: Windows 10 Game Mode Plans Jan 13, 2017, 21:38 Cutter

rist3903 wrote on Jan 13, 2017, 20:39:
This is Lucy holding the football, guys.

Perfect analogy, heh.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Server and Mod Support Details
6. Re: Conan Exiles Server and Mod Support Details Jan 13, 2017, 16:46 Cutter

Right, this from a company too lazy to even specify the AMD requirements.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 13, 2017, 13:47 Cutter

Seeing as it only costs $4 to make an epipen that's still outrageously overpriced for a life-saving device with a limited shelf life. Anything that critical should have to be sold at cost by the government or the pharms as part of the cost of doing business. That's absolutely essential.

Heh, that sheep, man. Guess you know who was on that night's menu when they got home.

News Comments > 10,000 Overwatch Bans in Korea
10. Re: 10,000 Overwatch Bans in Korea Jan 13, 2017, 13:15 Cutter

In other news Blizzard sold 10,0000 copies of Overwatch in Korea today.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera
34. Re: Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera Jan 12, 2017, 21:35 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 21:17:
Gold on January 12th, released on February 28th? Holy crap, that has to be the longest "Gold to Shelf" time frame ever...

In any case, I'm pretty excited to play it. If I remembered to switch over my email address to my new one on their website, which I... may not have done...

That's a good thing. That means they actually get to spend the next several weeks squashing bugs and fixing problems before the game arrives.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 12, 2017, 21:28 Cutter

Wow, another big fuck you from Obama as he leaves. Sending troops into Poland today too. Love the shock the hardcore lefties woke up today to find out that he's been the Deporter in Chief, deporting more people than any other prez. They're really been trying to fuck things up to cause as many problems as possible for the new administration.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 12, 2017, 21:00 Cutter

You're terminated, fucker!

News Comments > Conan Exiles PC Requirements
1. Re: Conan Exiles PC Requirements Jan 12, 2017, 20:49 Cutter

Wtf? "AMD equivalent"? Wtf does that even mean. If those cocksuckers are that goddamned lazy they can't even be specific with naming 2 cards and 2 CPUs for a minimum and a recommended it certainly doesn't instill confidence the game will be any good. Jesus, and Funcom wonders why its always failing. All I use is AMD/ATI so how the fuck am I supposed to just "know" what the equivalent is? Am I supposed to go look it up because they can't even be bothered to do it for their own fucking press release? For real? Yeah, you can write this game off already.

News Comments > DiRT Showdown for Free
1. Re: DiRT Showdown for Free Jan 12, 2017, 20:45 Cutter

The showdown for the bro-down!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2017, 18:45 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 16:03:
And the Chargers leaving San Diego.... *sniffles*

I'm glad the good taxpayers of San Diego told Spanos to go fuck himself.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: America’s Most Hated Companies. Jan 12, 2017, 18:20 Cutter

MajorD wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 15:14:
It's funny, because probably a lot of the people that bitch about Windows 10 privacy settings, are the same ones that post their life on FB. Put things into perspective here.

Apples and oranges, brah. You don't have to use FB but the vast majority of people have to use Windows...if they want to use a computer. And most of them don't know, and what's more, don't care. The people who do make the effort. I log into FB now and then to see what my peeps are up to. I have everything turned off, ublocked, and ghostery-ed. What info FB has on me is extremely limited at best. Hell, I don't even use my real name for the account. So, again, if you care you can take steps to mitigate that sort of invasivness and still use the service minimally.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2017, 14:13 Cutter

Yeah, SBS should be in January. And the season for most other mainstream sports is just way too long. And that's the main reason I just can't be bothered with them. Football is short and sweet and every game matters. Every other sport? Not so much.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 12, 2017, 14:10 Cutter

Jesus, why not just sue the "internet" while they're at it? Rolleyes

I'd like to know what scumbag lawyers convinced them to do this.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 12, 2017, 13:39 Cutter

They should have shitcanned Spencer long ago.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 12, 2017, 13:38 Cutter

"I don't care no more!" - Phil Collins

News Comments > BATTLECREW Space Pirates Beta Signups
1. Re: BATTLECREW Space Pirates Beta Signups Jan 12, 2017, 13:32 Cutter

Chris Griffin: Excuse me, sir, are you pirates?

Gay Pirate: A certain kind of pirate, yes.

25624 Comments. 1282 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo