Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29424 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 9, 2018, 20:17 Cutter

Unless those pirated games belong to Sony they have no say in the matter. I don't know how jailbreaking a console would be illegal either. It'd void the warranty but that's about it.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > XCOM 2: War of the Chosen & Tactical Legacy Pack Released - XCOM 2 Free Weekend
1. Re: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen & Tactical Legacy Pack Released - XCOM 2 F Oct 9, 2018, 20:02 Cutter

Better still, WOTC is on sale at GMG for $17 Freedom Dollars atm! And that's what I've been waiting for. Cool beans, turns out I had a $3 credit on GMG for some reason. Nice.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2018, 18:18 Cutter

That's because it's not Dr. Who anymore, it's Dr. Snowflake and the SJW patrol.

16. Re: Oh FUCK NO Oct 9, 2018, 14:50 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 14:27:
Microsoft is going to buy Obsidian.

GODDAMMIT. FUCK YOU PHIL SPENCER.

Ahh whatevs. Just means all the real talent gets a nice payday and then they quit to go start a new company and pick up where they left off whilst MS drives the remaining Obsidian company into the ground. We've seen it a 100 times before.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 9, 2018, 13:13 Cutter

Netflix addiction? Sigh. Wall2

Williams, who described himself as "passionate about photography", made the somewhat breathtaking claim that as long as the subject was "aware" they were being photographed, it was legal.

Let's see him try that with kids anywhere and watch how fast he ends up dead or in prison.

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Closed Beta
1. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Closed Beta Oct 9, 2018, 13:08 Cutter

Paid beta. Yeah that always works well. Rolleyes

This thing will launch as a total clusterfuck.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2018, 11:21 Cutter

Huh, every year Blue makes these announcements I feel a year older.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 9, 2018, 11:20 Cutter

So I guess that means no more editor. Bethsoft, going the wrong way.

News Comments > DCS: F-14 Tomcat Preorders
4. Re: DCS: F-14 Tomcat Preorders Oct 8, 2018, 21:10 Cutter

Holy eff that looks effing amazing. Now, if they could just do the Mig 25 Foxbat.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2018, 13:37 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 8, 2018, 13:04:
VaranDragon wrote on Oct 8, 2018, 12:51:
Hate to break it to you buddy, but mosquitoes are not the deadliest animals on this planet. I'll give you a hint to as to its identity. It walks on two legs and wipes out a few thousand species of other plants and animals from the face of the earth EACH YEAR.

While I agree with the sentiment, in pure numbers, mosquitos actually kill more than humans do. I do realize I wrote 'animal', when I believe the study I saw on it actually classified it as 'predator'.

In any case, hey, sterilize all of mankind while we're at it. I don't care.

Cold as it sounds we're already vastly overpopulated and it's only getting much, much worse. Imagine those millions having several children each, and so on. Within several generations that becomes several hundred million. Most ecosystems are already on the verge of collapse. Nature can't afford anymore people on this rock. That climate report shows a Malthusian catastrophe not too long from now is all but certain. And we all know this. And worse, we're moving backward.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2018, 11:15 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 8, 2018, 10:16:
Wipe 'em out! Bye mosquitos! (note: just the species that bite and carry diseases. The other thousands are fine, they can continue to be bird feed.)

I agree with the sentiment but it seems whenever we do something like this the long term ramifications are just something we can't see and will eventually come back to bite us in the ass. Mankind isn't very good at planning for the future...as evidenced by that climate report.

At 3.6 degrees of warming, the report predicts a “disproportionately rapid evacuation” of people from the tropics. “In some parts of the world, national borders will become irrelevant,” said Aromar Revi, director of the Indian Institute for Human Settlements and an author of the report. “You can set up a wall to try to contain 10,000 and 20,000 and one million people, but not 10 million.”

And boom goes the dynamite. That's WWIII right there.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 8, 2018, 11:04 Cutter

Jesus, the greed of those parasites knows no bounds.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2018, 16:39 Cutter

Ahh republicans, never a greater hive of scum, villainy, and stupidity. A sociopathic con man in the White House and another right-wing drunken rapist on the SCOTUS. Welcome to the Idiocracy. Have you had your Brawndo today? S'up scro?!

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Oct 7, 2018, 16:01 Cutter

SirKnight wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 14:26:
lol

That fact that this comes from liberals is a huge red flag right off the bat. These days, nothing trustworthy comes from them. Like usual, they mask it as something good, right and fair to the people - but it's actually a wolf-in-sheep's-clothing kind of situation (like many other popular things the libs do).

You mean unlike repiglicans who believe putting a drunken rapist on the SCOTUS is a good thing. Or obstructing the President's pick for the SCOTUS simply because he was black and a democrat? Is there a name for this little fantasy world of yours? Sounds like Oppositeworld.

These kinds of laws are not needed. Just look at how the internet exploded and how it changed peoples lives before net nutrality took place. All of the innovation and reshaping of how the world works all happened before those laws. They are not needed at all. They are nothing but a smokescreen to protect the rich and their monopolies for the sake of profit at any cost.

Are you trolling are just ignorant and stupid? Both most likely. If there's one thing the Greedy Old Party has demonstrated repeatedly over the last several decades is that where these sorts of laws aren't in place they'll do their earnest best to destroy the environment and the economy all out of a complete psychopathic and myopic greed.

Please, explain in detail how these are a smokescreen to protect the rich? I guess words like neutrality, competition, and accountability mean something else on Oppositeworld, but here on earth they work to stop the rich from exploiting the rest of us. Slavery is freedom, war is peace, it's all doubleplus good, right, comrade?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2018, 17:57 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2018, 17:13:
My border collie is so freaking smart, it's insane. He understands schedules perfectly, even staggered ones throughout the week. He understands what I mean when I point somewhere. He understands like fifty different commands. And every time I talk silly to him, he just has that look in his eyes, like "I really want to do what you are telling me to do, if I could just understand it."

I love my good doggie boy.

Can he go get help if Timmy falls down the well?

News Comments > Steel Rats Next Month
1. Re: Steel Rats Next Month Oct 6, 2018, 15:59 Cutter

Bleh, want a game about The Stainless Steel Rat.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2018, 20:52 Cutter

I like Drogo well enough and all, but I don't think this quite the Aquadude I"m looking for. Truth be told, I'd way rather have a Submariner flick.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 5, 2018, 20:41 Cutter

$20 for being spied on without consent seems several zeros short of what I'd consider fair. I'm sure the lawyers who do get the paydays with all those zeros attached have zero problem with that.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 5, 2018, 20:39 Cutter

So change it or quit and do something else. All I ever hear is whinging from these people and no one doing either one of the former. It's not slavery. You're free to leave whenever you so choose or start your own company and do it better.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released Oct 5, 2018, 20:36 Cutter

So is molesting dug adled teenage girls or young boys a choice in this game? After all, 'grease' is the word.

29424 Comments. 1472 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo