Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25043 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2016, 20:22 Cutter

Right on Tom! That's awesome. And of course the 2 GOP commissioners came down on the side of big biz and against the people as usual. Jesus, it'd be sad if it wasn't so funny; There was also an article on WaPo about how Trump's luxury hotels are struggling. Well why don't his supporters stay in them? Oh right, because they can't afford to. Once again going back to the ancient adage about conservatives are either rich or stupid, and most of them aren't rich.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Book of Demons Demo
1. Re: Book of Demons Demo Oct 27, 2016, 20:05 Cutter

Kewl. I've had this on my wishlist for a while an have been hemming and hawing about getting it or not.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Through the Woods Released
1. Re: Through the Woods Released Oct 27, 2016, 20:04 Cutter

Unless there's a hot Norwegian chick in those woods. Oh, it's on, in that case!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 17:46 Cutter

bigspender wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 17:35:
"Wildlife decline since 1970s reaches nearly 60%"

Please everyone, the governments aren't going to solve this for us. We all need to adopt a plant-based diet if the human species is going to survive the next 100 years. The power is in your hands.

Each time we eat beef, chicken, pork, eggs, fish, dairy we're destroying the environment.

Please don't turn the planet into Mad Max Fury Road. Do you want your children or grand-children do die gracefully from old age? Or do you want them to starve, or die of thrist? The choice is yours, and you have the power to help with every meal.

I know it feels like you might miss out on something, but the truth is you aren't. And you gain more than you could ever imagine.

You don't eat salads btw, you eat hearty plant foods like this: http://tinyurl.com/gvlxhdp

Awww don't worry about it. Before long we'll be growing meat in labs anyway. That and utilizing vertical farms in cities. We're omnivores. It's the smartest thing to be.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 15:53 Cutter

Cool beans. There's a sale on Skyrim and it's DLC on Steam as today is the last day to acquire them to be eligible for the updated Skyrim tomorrow. The cool bit is you don't have to buy the whole bundle. I had the other 2 but not Hearthfire. So on it's own it's $5.49CDN, but as part of the bundle I can buy it alone for $3.35CDN now instead. Sweet.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Oct 27, 2016, 15:39 Cutter

Exactly, that's an advertorial. And those things should by nature of their existence make you suspicious of said product and/or service.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2016, 15:37 Cutter

Forget weed, re-nationalizing the country's natural resources would do it right there. I've always been a heavy proponent of that. As far as I'm concerned, a country's resources belong to its people, not foreign multi-national corporations.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 11:49 Cutter

Yeah poor guy. That was his first major film too. He was awesome as Funboy. So that's him and Jon Polito from The Crow gone so far this year.

"It's time for you to take your bird and leave, freako."

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2016, 11:25 Cutter

That's awesome. I'm immensely curious to see how they'll do. If it works out, time to move to Iceland!

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Oct 26, 2016, 21:17 Cutter

Oh dear lord. That guy needs to seriously lay off the weed. Rolleyes  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 26, 2016, 21:14 Cutter

A digital adventure...that will never get made whether she gets the money or not. So many suckers, so little time.

News Comments > Uwe Boll Ending Film Career
27. Re: Uwe Boll Ending Film Career Oct 26, 2016, 19:57 Cutter

Muscular Beaver wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 19:41:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 18:30:
One down. A few more to go.

Yeah, lets hope Abrams is next.

Yeah, a man can dream, can't he? A world without Lamebrams...so cool...so cool...

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 15:40 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 14:39:
I managed to dump half a cup of coffee into my keyboard and onto my legs.

Contigo cups are your friend. They never spill, and keep your coffee hot for hours. I've been using them for years. And don't go with another brand, as a lot of "spillproof" ones will dribble if they fall on their side and you don't notice, leaking the entire contents over a few minutes.

I picked mine up at Costco two for $20, but I've seen them at other places too. Get a silver one. The colored ones will eventually have the coloration start peeling, and it won't look good.

I concur. I grabbed a set of those from Costo as well and they're effing amazing. Put a coffee in that and it stays hot for 4+ hours. And yeah, no worries about spillage. I even use mine at Starbucks. They give you a dime discount for using your own container and it's good for the environment, so win!

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 12:22 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 11:48:
Cutter we know EXACTLY what sort of liquid you're spilling on your keyboards

Indeed. Coffee, tea, booze, etc. Seriously, these covers are awesome. I always eat and drink at my desk. I used to go through keyboards like candy. In fact, if these covers didn't wear out I probably wouldn't have to buy another keyboard again. Hrm, think I'll check with Elephant and see if they sell the covers separately.

The only one coming is our hero, the Dragonborn. Which puts a whole new spin on that song. Wry

News Comments > Craft Keep VR Early Access Next Month
1. Re: Craft Keep VR Early Access Next Month Oct 26, 2016, 12:17 Cutter

The review you had on "Craft Keep", which was merely a two word review, just said "Crap Keep".

News Comments > Mordheim: City of the Damned - Undead Released
1. Re: Mordheim: City of the Damned - Undead Released Oct 26, 2016, 12:15 Cutter

City of the Darned!  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 11:39 Cutter

And that's why I use these cheapo keyboards that come with silicone covers. The longevity on my keyboards shot way up when I started using them. In fact I'm only on my second one right now and I bought that 3 years ago. The other one lasted about 3 years too. Once every couple of weeks pull the cove off give it a cleaning - note the still pristine keyboard underneath - and Bob's yer uncle!

If you want something fancier, they do make backlit waterproof keyboards too.

News Comments > Uwe Boll Ending Film Career
4. Re: Uwe Boll Ending Film Career Oct 26, 2016, 11:14 Cutter

Video games are stupid? Not you? If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. However, if you keep failing than it really isn't your thing, so do the smart thing and give up.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 25, 2016, 22:02 Cutter

Un-fucking-real. Boggles the mind!

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 25, 2016, 21:50 Cutter

Yeah, and VW will actually pay how much of that? Nothing. It was like the Exxon Valdez. Those fuckers still haven't paid one nickel of the billion they owe and they're the most profitable company on the planet! Criminal behavior on am unparalleled scale here on not one single fucker goes to jail. Unreal!

With just one anecdotal claim, it's fair to say you should take the whole "going around" claim with a grain of sal

Rolleyes

This comment was edited on Oct 25, 2016, 21:57.

25043 Comments. 1253 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo