Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26125 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Batman: Arkham VR PC This Month
7. Re: Batman: Arkham VR PC This Month Apr 3, 2017, 16:23 Cutter

I fully admit I'd love to be able to travel around a fully realized virtual Gotham.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 2, 2017, 13:41 Cutter

Another black on white hate crime. Where are all the BLM and liberals now? Oh right, it's only a crime if it's a black man who's the victim.

News Comments > April Foolin' 2017
14. Re: April Foolin' 2017 Apr 1, 2017, 19:12 Cutter

Enh, I can count on one hand, two at most, how many good April Fools gags there have ever been, IMO at any rate. Most are just painfully bad. Best gaming one still has to be Bungie's 'Pimps at Sea'. Overall best still has to go to Burger King's 'Left Handed Whopper'.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2017, 19:10 Cutter

shul wrote on Apr 1, 2017, 15:32:
what happened to pink blue's logo?

Inquiring minds want to know.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2017, 20:57 Cutter

Dacote wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 18:55:
Fletch wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 16:34:
Cutter wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 14:54:
Yeah, except there are literally several billion things right here on earth that are a metric fuckton more important than space travel. Space is for selfish rich people with too much goddamned time and money on their hands.
It doesn't matter what goal, research, cause, charity, or effort a person champions, there is always some angry jackhole who thinks he/she has a better idea on how one should spend one's own time, money, and industry.

There ARE a fuck-ton of problems in the world. No one effort will solve all of them. If you feel so strongly about "doing something", choose one and trust that there are others working on the rest. It's all you can do. But this "why-are-you-angry-about-Harambe-when-children-are-starving-in-Africa?" "logic" is asinine and ignorant. It both wrongly assumes humans aren't capable of caring about many issues at once, and that humans all have (or should have) the same priorities. My list is likely way different than yours. You think space travel should be low priority? Fine. I don't really care what you think. To paraphrase an old shoe commercial, Musk is moving the species forward. What are you doing?
You've mentioned concepts too hard for the op to grasp. You will need to dumb it down for the angry and narrow-minded canuck.

Ahh the fucking idiot trolls are out in force today. Seriously Blue, you remove my post while you let the motherfuckers troll away? Fuck you man.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2017, 20:55 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 20:51:
Being cruel to animals is terrible, but that looks like Brazil, and those are most likely a pack of wild dogs. Better they get euthanized before they maim or kill someone. Russia, suprisingly, has a similar problem with packs of wild dogs running the streets.

Literally, that's not some sort of political commentary, there are packs of wild dogs in Moscow, as of last year at least.

Yeah, but the difference is that fucking goof went after the dog when it was just minding its own business. Too bad he didn't break a leg or something in the process. Maybe the dogs are getting Planet of the Apes smart. Planet of the Pooches. Speaking of which, can't wait for the third one this summer.

News Comments > Crashlands Postmortem
1. Re: Crashlands Postmortem Mar 31, 2017, 20:44 Cutter

Oh, the hours I’ve spent inside the Coliseum
Dodging lions and wastin’ time
Oh, those mighty kings of the jungle, I could hardly stand to see ’em
Yes, it sure has been a long, hard climb
Train wheels runnin’ through the back of my memory
When I ran on the hilltop following a pack of wild geese
Someday, everything is gonna be smooth like a rhapsody
When I paint my masterpiece

5. removed Mar 31, 2017, 17:41 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 31, 2017, 19:11.

News Comments > HTC Adding Eye Tracking VIVE Ads
10. Re: HTC Adding Eye Tracking VIVE Ads Mar 31, 2017, 17:38 Cutter

Not long before "opt-in" is mandatory. Gee, I get to pay for a product and be tracked by advertisers! It's even better than cable TV!...said no one ever. Annnnd another nail in the VR coffin is hammered in.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2017, 14:54 Cutter

Yeah, except there are literally several billion things right here on earth that are a metric fuckton more important than space travel. Space is for selfish rich people with too much goddamned time and money on their hands.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 in Full Development; More Witcher Games Likely
13. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 in Full Development; More Witcher Games Likely Mar 31, 2017, 13:14 Cutter

Seeing as the stories were all mostly short stories there's no reason it has to be a sprawling epic. It could easily just be a series of vignettes. Slices of Geralt's life and adventures over the decades. In fact that might be even more interesting. Being able to go through the Trial of Grasses as a boy, some of his early adventures and such that were always alluded to but never fleshed out. You could certainly incorporate more story with the secondary characters - Zoltan, Dandelion, and some of the other Witchers as well. The possibilities are endless. Either way, so long as it's of the quality of W3 I'm fucking down like a clown Charlie Brown. Yeah, it would be a definite pre-order CE affair for me for sure.

Meantime I'm pretty fucking amped for Cy 2077 too. Can't wait to see what they do with that.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Mar 30, 2017, 20:56 Cutter

Meh trailer. Terrible music. Is fuckface even working on the books anymore?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 30, 2017, 20:49 Cutter

Yet again we see the reality of the party of limited governemnt who's always talking on about how great and free America is. Rolleyes

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2017, 19:09 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 18:49:
Cutter wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 17:40:
Holy fudge, it's snowing out! Amazed
Had a major rain storm here -- glad all that precipitation didn't come down as snow...

Well it's deffo below seasonal here atm buy a good 5 or 6 degrees. Tomorrow is the same but the 14 day after that looks normal at 10'ish degrees plus or minus. Good lord, the record high here was in 1998 and it was 26C!

News Comments > Destiny 2 in September; PC Included
3. Re: Destiny 2 in September; PC Included Mar 30, 2017, 19:05 Cutter

Lol the robot guy is hilarious. So this is just a Borderlands style grind game with an online component, yes?

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2017, 17:40 Cutter

Holy fudge, it's snowing out! Amazed

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2017, 16:13 Cutter

So the big news around here today is that the police busted a conman and actually charged him with practicing witchcraft for bilking some schmoe out of a 100 grand to life an evil curse from him. How in the fuck do you even have a 100 grand to dispose of if you're that fucking stupid to begin with? Boggles the mind.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Mar 30, 2017, 15:46 Cutter

'The review for Star Citizen was simply two words...Star Shitizen.'

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 30, 2017, 15:45 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 14:13:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 13:59:
Seriously, what did they *think* would happen?
They actually thought that Donald Trump, you know, the billionaire, was a "Man for the Working Middle-Class".

Now, they are starting to realize that, surprise surprise, corporate america was his only agenda all along.

Tools one and all.

No, they're not realizing anything. They never will. Trump supporters are too fucking stupid for that. Whatever goes wrong the GOP will just blame on the Dems as usual and they'll lap it up no questions asked.

News Comments > The Witcher Sells 25M Copies
18. Re: The Witcher Sells 25M Copies Mar 30, 2017, 13:41 Cutter

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 12:00:
Every time I see a Witcher post, I remember that I still haven't picked up the expansions. Steam has the GOTY edition with both of them for a little under what they cost standalone, but my copy is on GOG. Not that I'd complain about being able to run it on Steam.

I hear good things about the expansions, but good GOD the base game was CRAZY huge, and eventually I stopped doing all the side quests and zeroed in on the main story instead. I know I missed out on a bunch of side stuff, there are some embarrassingly large areas of unexplored land left. I WANT to go back, but then HZD came out. And now BotW. Sometimes I really miss the days when there was only one or two big games per year, and I'd have time to really dig into them.

The second one isn't so much DLC as a full on expansion. And yes, you *must* play them. They're sofa king good!

26125 Comments. 1307 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo