Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24184 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2016, 12:30 Cutter

Partied with Gordie on two occasions. The man liked his drink. Interesting thing is he went to Mexico for stem cell treatment after his stroke and it fixed him right up. Why the hell aren't we doing that here yet? Oh right, religious zealots.

"What the hell are we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?" - Frosty
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.4
4. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 Jun 11, 2016, 12:24 Cutter

Add purchase options to the game? Lol! They don't even have a game yet their priority is making sure people can buy shit first.

News Comments > Rocket League Neo Tokyo This Month
1. Re: Rocket League Neo Tokyo This Month Jun 11, 2016, 12:23 Cutter

Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla....

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 10, 2016, 23:59 Cutter

Gee, how can you tell it's an election year?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 10, 2016, 23:50 Cutter

Wtf would anyone be interested in them? Buy them and then they just continue on stupidly as before, get sued out of existence yet again, and there goes your investment.

News Comments > Call of Cthulhu E3 Trailer
1. Re: Call of Cthulhu E3 Trailer Jun 10, 2016, 23:48 Cutter

Looks good. I'm still stoked mostly for Sinking City however.

Dig it.

Here’s A List of Eight Lovecraftian Inspired Games In Development Right Now

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 10, 2016, 17:25 Cutter

QFT...

See here's the thing. Having said cards, having air fresheners, and smelling like something isn't a crime. When you have to try this hard to convict someone of "something" you're a bad cop and you're not doing your job. They weren't in plain site until you conducted a search based on spurious reasoning. That's like saying that if cops enter your house because they "smelled marijuana and you had incense burning" that everything in your house suddenly becomes plain site during a search. Is deductive reasoning dead in the courts? Do they ever not just rubber stamp whatever cops want?

Spot on assessment! Probable cause my ass. And really? They bring in the fucking Secret Service and DHS on this? Sounds more like that cop was engaging in some sort of personal vendetta. And I don't understand what law the guy actually broke. He had 51 blanks but no mention of a machine for imprinting or anything else. Like most Ars articles they leave out a ton of relevant details. Because unless they could somehow prove he was actively engaging in fraud I don't understand how he gets 15 months in jail for nothing.

Christ, the banks ripped off the American public for a trillion bucks and this guy is going to jail for 51 blank cards. Only in America.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Early Access in September
4. Re: Conan Exiles Early Access in September Jun 10, 2016, 15:39 Cutter

I'm cautiously optimistic. Flavor looks spot on, but September? Serious;y? 3 months to go pre-alpha to gold? How is that possible? Yeah, no way I'm day one'ing this but I'm hoping against hope it's good too.

And wtf? Why is that guy crucified on a cross and not the Tree of Woe?

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 10, 2016, 00:40 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Jun 9, 2016, 22:07:
That would definitely solve the problem, and there's already evidence that it works in pretty much every market it's been implemented in. The problem is, our government is so corrupt, lobbyists straight up write legislation that does things like blocking municipal broadband, and state governments just rubberstamp it into law. We need to go one way, but our country's going in the opposite. And it's not just with broadband, but the entire country and every level of government has been corrupted by corporate interests and lobbyists. Like states signing legislation written by auto dealership lobbyists that just straight up forbid competition from Tesla. It's the damndest thing. Politicians get money, then write legislation that blocks competition, and no one bats an eye. It would be one thing if it was behind closed doors, but it's so blatant now, they do it openly and don't care what anyone says.

Yeah, but why does that even happen to begin with? Because people on the whole are fundamentally stupid, lazy, and selfish. Most of them don't know, don't wanna' know, and wouldn't do anything about it if they did. That's the great unwashed masses for you. The 'Oh well, that's just the way it is, what are you goinna' do?' types. 'What do mean for a democracy to work I have to get involved?! That's too much work!'

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 9, 2016, 20:53 Cutter

Charter has made significant investments in our core infrastructure

Whenever companies state that horseshit they should be required, by law, to prove it in definitive terms.

News Comments > Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend
2. Re: Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend Jun 9, 2016, 20:42 Cutter

Yeah, was not impressed. I'd rate it maybe a 3/10. No one is missing anything skipping this.

News Comments > GOG.com Summer Sale
15. Re: GOG.com Summer Sale Jun 9, 2016, 12:06 Cutter

Caladell wrote on Jun 8, 2016, 23:50:
I don't have the DLC's yet, and not sure when I'll end up getting them. Should they be completed after the main game? Or are they more like a go-ahead-and-do-it-whenever-you-want kind of thing?

No, finish the main game first than go do them. Hearts of Stone first then Blood and Wine.

News Comments > GOG.com Summer Sale
3. Re: GOG.com Summer Sale Jun 8, 2016, 23:22 Cutter

I just finished Heart of Stone and just started on Blood and Wine so I'm going strong on W3 for a while longer yet.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2016, 11:01 Cutter

There isn't always a visible bite showing. Also the problem with symptoms for Lyme disease are very similar to a lot of other conditions like meningitis - which ticks can also cause, encephalitis, hyperthyroidism - magnesium deficiency, anemia - iron deficiency, B12 deficiency, etc.

However, Lyme disease has been on the rise in NA - the northern part at least - for years now. We actually had warnings from the gubment last year. My bro and I took a road trip down to Long Point last year and they had huge signs up everywhere warning people about the tick problem there. Funny thing is doctors in NA are more aware of things like malaria than they are about lyme.

If you're going to get tested, make sure it's the right test, as they get it wrong a lot of the time. Here's good information from the Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation....

Lyme Disease Testing

Do you give the Gunnar-man a trick treatment each spring? You know the stuff you drop on the back of their neck?

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Jun 8, 2016, 10:50 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Jun 8, 2016, 10:17:
Dev wrote on Jun 8, 2016, 09:42:
Have you run a memory (RAM) scanner? You might have some bum memory that doesn't screw things up enough to stop other games.

As far as Windows Memory Diagnostic is concerned, the RAM is working fine. I could throw Memtest on to a stick and let that run over night though.

Do it. Hardware has t be the culprit otherwise it would be wide enough spread you would have heard about it by now.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 8, 2016, 10:47 Cutter

Fascists want more power. Film at 11.

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 7, 2016, 21:43 Cutter

Why not just implant everyone with RFID chips and cameras in their eyes for 24/7 surveillance. Oh wait, that's next!

News Comments > Last Days on Earth Released
1. Re: Last Days on Earth Released Jun 7, 2016, 21:39 Cutter

Looks kinda coo. Reviews are positive though it does seem to fall into that category of 'wait a year for patches/tweaks/mods'.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2016, 10:51 Cutter

Love Clancy but he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Highlander after playing Kurgan. That would be too weird him playing Ramizez. Also, fuck them for yet another remake of a classic.

So hope that punk bitch goes to prison. See if he's smirking then.

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2016, 22:10 Cutter

"With regard to damages, Zavodnik did not ask Costello to admit any facts that would justify an award of damages in excess of the purchase price," the judgement reads. "His failure in this regard strongly indicates that his requests asserting more than $30,000 in damages (at least 400 times more than the purchase price) had no basis in reality."

Yet, some reason RIAA gets away with the exact same thing- even worse actually. How is stealing a song that sells for a buck or less justify a $80,000 fine?

And how much has this clown cost the taxpayers over a $40 printer?

24184 Comments. 1210 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo