Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28552 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Conan Exiles Launches
10. Re: Conan Exiles Launches May 8, 2018, 18:01 Cutter

Darks wrote on May 8, 2018, 13:21:
fawker wrote on May 8, 2018, 12:44:
Darks wrote on May 8, 2018, 10:48:

There are three mods that are active, look in the workshop and install these three mods.

hidden_hats
LitMan Item Stack & Container Size
LitMan Weight

In this order, the way Exiles works for mods they have to be placed in this order how they are on the server side.

yeah that's not a pain in the ass or anything

Its not, and your making it sound like it is, how about trying it first before complaining about it.

The Workshop is built in to the game, its very easy to get the mods.

It is that they have to be in order. That's just ridiculous.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2018, 10:54 Cutter

"He came into the office and just fell over as I was about to examine him," Dixon said. "I thought he'd had a heart attack so I told the nurse to call 911 and get an EKG on him. As she was opening his shirt, she said, 'he's got a great big tick on his chest.' I told her to pull it off and he began to rouse almost immediately."

So there was a big tick on the guy's chest for a week and he didn't notice it? Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on that one. And after a quick bit of research it seems that this highly unlikely to happen in adults, mainly children, dogs or anything smaller, though you will feel the symptoms of fatigue, weakness, etc. Still, I agree the various govts out there need to be doing a metric fuckton more about tick eradication.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 8, 2018, 10:46 Cutter

Yeah, just as important as "The Cloud" was a few years ago. Everyone and their dog just had to be in on "The Cloud". So when AI doesn't pan out over the next couple of years they'll all be moving along onto the next trend. Same with all the blockchain bullshit.

News Comments > Rend Alpha Test
1. Re: Rend Alpha Test May 8, 2018, 10:37 Cutter

Stylized art is nice. Too bad it's a griefer/cheater game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse May 7, 2018, 13:02 Cutter

They already make money through partnerships. They made over half a billion dollars last year alone. So they're not doing stuff for "free". If it's a real issue, and it's not, why not allow people to buy the browser? Charge people something nominal like $5 a year for patches/updates. Problem solved that doesn't involve advertising.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2018, 10:29 Cutter

Why was Mrs. B dubious? Or would that entail a spoiler?

Yeah. I never need to see stories like that roach one, mmmkay?

Man, that's utterly amazing how much Lyme has blown up in the last 15 years. Government needs to start doing more, a lot more, to eradicate these things. I can only imagine how many untold billions this is costing the economy.

The brain is not conscious, he said. Its not a pig brain in a vat wondering where it is. It isnt the sort of sci-fi thing where you wake up and think, I cant see anything or feel anything.'

How do they know that with any degree of absolute certainty? That would be hellish otherwise. And this sort of thing right here is what could eventually set off the zombie apocalypse. Some researcher says, 'Hrm, what happens if we reanimate the brain while it's still inside the body?' You fuckers get up and get down with the sickness, open up your hate and let it pour into me....

Geez, I wish we had maglev trains.

News Comments > Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Turns 20
1. Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Turns 20 May 7, 2018, 10:09 Cutter

Who you lookin' for? Jimmy Jazz....  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits May 6, 2018, 21:22 Cutter

There is a cost to such a heavy brain drain: governments spend billions subsidizing the cost of university education, while students who go on to work for foreign companies help fuel the economic growth of those countries

That's my major beef with it. If you want to leave to go work in another county than as far as I'm concerned you owe the real cost of your university education here, not the subsidized amount you paid. There should be a requirement that for every year of university you have to work for at least 2 years here or pay the actual costs instead. Fuck if I'm paying taxes so some kid can get a cheap education only to not pay back into the system.

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 6, 2018, 14:42 Cutter

Lol @ ducks vid. Only in Germany, hahaha.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 6, 2018, 14:41 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 6, 2018, 13:46:
My favorite margarita recipe:

1 shot Patron
1/2 shot Grand Marnier
juice of one lime

Shake and pour over crushed ice.

For cheap and quick frozen margaritas, I'll use cheap tequila, triple sec, and limeade.

I prefer a triple sec over a curacao. For a marg my poison of choice is Cointreau. Luxardo makes a really nice one too and it's slightly cheaper.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
16. Re: Saturday Mobilization May 6, 2018, 14:29 Cutter

Plenty of burnable material around. Create some makeshift torches. Fire makes animals go the other way.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 5, 2018, 16:42 Cutter

Damn, now I want tacos.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 5, 2018, 16:40 Cutter

Anyone that thinks kowtowing to a company like Amazon is good for their city needs their fucking head examined.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 5, 2018, 16:35 Cutter

Oh fuck off with this fluff PR bullshit. The man is a fucking parasite and major league asshole anyway you slice it.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization May 5, 2018, 16:34 Cutter

Task wrote on May 5, 2018, 15:52:
I mean the person did a dumb thing, but it seems there was enough humans there to rush that bear instead of just standing there screaming and filming it. Only one person threw a rock and that was it.

Exactly. There must have been a million sticks and stones around they could have all grabbed and bumrushed it. Now the poor beast is stuck in a cage until they kill it because of that fucking knob. One less idiot in the world is always a plus. Too bad the bear has to pay the price for it.

News Comments > Activision Devoting "Significant Resources" to PC Black Ops 4
2. Re: Activision Devoting May 5, 2018, 15:19 Cutter

CoD and innovation? Hahahahaha! If they feel that adding a BR mode is innovative then we have very different ideas of what innovative means.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization May 4, 2018, 19:48 Cutter

So than it's not really news, is it?

News Comments > NVIDIA Cancels GeForce Partner Program
1. Re: NVIDIA Cancels GeForce Partner Program May 4, 2018, 19:48 Cutter

I will never understand why people continue to support this scummy corporation and buy their vastly overpriced products.

News Comments > Aggressors: Ancient Rome Announced
1. Re: Aggressors: Ancient Rome Announced May 4, 2018, 19:46 Cutter

Ok, I'd buy that for a dollar. I'll beta it for sure.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 4, 2018, 11:49 Cutter

Blue, why did you link to that Mean Tweets bullshit given how racist it is?

28552 Comments. 1428 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo