Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28705 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Anthem Videos
11. Re: Anthem Videos Jun 10, 2018, 19:18 Cutter

"Anthem is all about teamwork."

Forced MP? No sale. Looks like nothing but grind anyway.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2018, 15:07 Cutter

I'd dearly love to hear some news on the next freakin' TES already!  

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > MADDEN NFL 19 Tackling PCs
3. Re: MADDEN NFL 19 Tackling PCs Jun 9, 2018, 20:45 Cutter

Looks good. I may take the plunge - review dependent.

News Comments > Anthem Trailer and Details
7. Re: Anthem Trailer and Details Jun 9, 2018, 20:28 Cutter

Hump wrote on Jun 9, 2018, 18:54:
10 years ago I would have been ecstatic over this game. Just now I didnt even bother viewing the entire video.

I used to love shooters. Now it seems thats all devs seem to be able to think up.

I used to love gaming.

Much like indie music vs mainstream pop there will always be good stuff, most of it is just crap for the masses though.

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Revealed
6. Re: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Revealed Jun 9, 2018, 20:26 Cutter

Fallen? Great flick. Time is on my side, yes it is....

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2018, 13:32 Cutter

Walter: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. removed Jun 8, 2018, 21:08 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 9, 2018, 09:44.

News Comments > IKEA Plans Custom Gaming Chairs
11. Re: IKEA Plans Custom Gaming Chairs Jun 8, 2018, 18:06 Cutter

The day I see the average professional gamer go out for the NFL combine and make it is the day I'll consider them athletes.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2018, 18:03 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Jun 8, 2018, 17:41:
yeah sounds like the same reason brad delp the lead singer of Boston went. he left a note saying he was a lonely soul, despite his lifetime of success. i'll miss bourdain too. more than most celebs he used his platform to bring awareness to the world's ills while at the same time highlighting every culture's joys through the prism of food. makes you wonder about other people you know who seem so outwardly happy.

pigeon are there warning signs we should look out for in those around us?

It's not that there aren't highs, just more lows than highs. He had an addictive and abusive personality to begin with. As someone who spent most of his life working in restos it's a brutal industry and the guys in the kitchen are a completely different breed - mainly masochistic and I'm not joking in the least. I've always loved cooking and baking but there isn't enough money in the world to entice me to work in a commercial kitchen anywhere. With the exception of executive chefs all of them are overworked and underpaid. And it's such an abusive system that by the time you get to the top you're a seriously jaded and mean bastard yourself. Tony was the classic example of that. He didn't get better until he got out of the industry.

And besides everyone is just assuming this is about depression so far and we don't really know if there was something else going on. Look at Robin Williams everyone assumed the worst but it turns out he was dying by inches with that brain condition. Bourdain was a model of excess. Sooner or later your body ends up paying for those days. I'm in the same boat myself. If I make it another decade I'll consider myself lucky.

16. Re: All eyes on Canada Jun 8, 2018, 14:18 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jun 8, 2018, 13:31:
Errr, you guys may want to call the Netherlands. I know, I know, it's over there in Europe, and who knows anything about freaking Europe?!

Canada's really not the first country to have legal marijuana. Now, G7 country, then yes, but the title says G7, and then the article says G20. I'm pretty sure NL is in the G20.

*Decides to look it up* Oh look, I guess the whole EU is in the G20.
(Also, why on God's green earth is ITALY in the freaking G7???)

Yeah but pot isn't legal in the Netherlands, it's decriminalized - to a point. Canada will be the first country where it's completely legal.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2018, 14:13 Cutter

Life at any cost? Hell no. If the life is just too painful than check out. Frankly I've always been fairly amazed that suicide rates aren't higher on the whole. For so many people around the world life is just one long miserable experience. It makes you wonder why they keep going.

I always thought the best way to go would head on up to the Bering Sea and jump in. That'd be rather quick and painless beyond the initial shock of it. Otherwise a gun and a bottle of scotch and a trek out to the deep woods would do the trick. Just go naked for nature to consume you. Considering how many shitty and horrific natural ways there are to die there are definitely many worse ways to go than going out on your own terms.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 8, 2018, 13:57 Cutter

Fuck you. Put it behind a paywall than and see what happens. We have been paying for it. Wtf do you think cookies are? Even when I tell you not to track you still do. You've been exploiting our personal information for years for money. So fuck you again we're not paying.

This is all their own fucking fault anyway. All the have to do is change the model to what people have been complaining about for years. No flash, no takeover ads, no auto streaming video, etc. But do they listen? No. So fuck them yet again. It's a problem entirely of their own making.

And even if you do pay you're still likely to see ads and have all your data tracked and sold so yet one more time fuck them.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2018, 11:23 Cutter

Tony's dead and the Ford Circus is in charge of Ontario. Well there's an absolute shit start to the day. Fuck a duck.

Angry

News Comments > HITMAN 2 Announced
6. Re: HITMAN 2 Announced Jun 7, 2018, 21:41 Cutter

NamecaF wrote on Jun 7, 2018, 20:41:
Sean Bean's doing video game trailer voice-overs now? Is that the only way he can get a gig without being inevitably killed off? Poor bastard.

Two words: easy money.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jun 7, 2018, 19:40 Cutter

Is it going to be called Lens Flare Games? Or how about Shittiest Reboots Ever Games?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 7, 2018, 18:07 Cutter

You're out of touch
I'm out of time
But I'm out of my head when you're not around
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

News Comments > Generation Zero Announced
1. Re: Generation Zero Announced Jun 7, 2018, 18:04 Cutter

So it's L4D against robots in Sweden? Ok.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2018, 13:20 Cutter

I can only hope there's a heaven with the Lollipop Guild in it for Jerry!

News Comments > Steam Opening the Gates
28. Re: Steam Opening the Gates Jun 6, 2018, 21:44 Cutter

DarkCntry wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 21:20:
Sacrifice wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 21:12:
I see a lot of complaints about shovelware on Steam. That may be true, but do people browse directly on Steam for new games? I just use gaming sites like Blues News to find games that I might like.

What I don't really understand is that people are getting so bent out of shape when it's really nothing different except instead of physical copies of shit games being on store shelves, we have digital copies of shit games on virtual shelves.

I can remember walking into various stores and seeing shit games all over the shelves back in the mid-90s, you didn't see me complain to the store, I just moved on and bought something that I wanted.

Yeah because the difference is volume. You'd have needed a superstore stocked floor to ceiling with shovelware to represent what's on Steam now. Not just a handful of crappy titles thrown in with the stuff people actually want.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2018, 17:35 Cutter

The Finans created hundreds of false identities and fake accounts in order to pull off their scheme. And alongside their Amazon fraud, they also bounced checks, rented cars and failed to pay for them, sold other stolen high-end goods and withheld rent -- actions that were taken into account during sentencing. The three defendants have been ordered to pay $1,218,504 in restitution.

Sounds like six years isn't nearly long enough for these scum.

28705 Comments. 1436 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo