Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29434 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Adds Australian Pricing
6. Re: Steam Adds Australian Pricing Nov 16, 2018, 15:14 Cutter

The major problem with "regional" pricing is how some of us get screwed and others get a break. Why is it they give some regions breaks on game price - to combat piracy ostensibly - yet others of us like Canada, Aus, etc. get charged more than our American counterparts when we earn 30% less. That's price gouging - which is nothing new in this country anyway.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 16, 2018, 12:32 Cutter

The egg is a lie?

Cake

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 16, 2018, 10:41 Cutter

How did you get a text if she had your phone? Or does the Blue Tower just have cell phones everywhere? Why did she change it? Is there a specific plan for the eggs? Omelettes? French Toast? Inquiring minds want to know.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2018, 10:31 Cutter

Yeah, yet another origin film and it does look awful.

News Comments > Where The Water Tastes Like Wine: Fireside Chats Released for Free
1. Re: Where The Water Tastes Like Wine: Fireside Chats Released for Free Nov 16, 2018, 10:30 Cutter

Sound track by Canned Heat?

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski: "I am NEVER making another game"
9. Re: Cliff Bleszinski: Nov 16, 2018, 10:27 Cutter

So long Cliffy, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2018, 12:44 Cutter

If it was all a scam I hope they lose everything and end up in prison for a very long time.

Yeah, they say the snow is coming today. Starting this afternoon and into the evening - about 10CM. Course' about 30 mins north of where I live it's already been snowing for the past week.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 15, 2018, 12:41 Cutter

Icewind wrote on Nov 15, 2018, 12:26:
It's only going to get more difficult to recruit people with each generation now. A lot of factors are going into why this is so. You have the internet showing kids the true horror of war and that it only benefits the rich and they are just proxy wars for the elite. You have a more sedentary lifestyle with more kids just wanting to stay inside and play video games. You also have people wising up to the fact that the army pays about the same as a full time wal-mart job, but comes with the possibility of death or PTSD. Though, we aren't counting the black friday shoppers, of course.

All joking aside, most of these kids today are either smart enough to see what a poor option this is or they aren't physically/mentally capable of the kind of strength needed to make it in the armed forces.

I remember when I graduated - and this was the early 90s - they called me constantly asking me to join. I could barely survive waking up at 6am to go to work 5 days a week, so why they'd think I could make it in the army is beyond me.

You forgot these kids also realize that the military is also bankrupting the country and the main reason they can't have nice things. Doesn't exactly endear the military to them. All in all it's a good thing. The sheer volume of money wasted on American's over-bloated military is simply insane.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 2018, 15:31.

News Comments > Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Announced
1. Re: Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Announced Nov 15, 2018, 12:36 Cutter

So you can play the bad guys or the bad guys?

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires Bugbear & Coffee Stain
3. Re: THQ Nordic Acquires Bugbear & Coffee Stain Nov 14, 2018, 16:48 Cutter

I thought they were going to have different biomes. I'm deffo keeping an eye on Satisfactory but it's just one map, pass.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2018, 12:03 Cutter

To eat one or not. That's a fine pickle of a dilemma. Dills and sweet mixed, pickles beets, kraut, etc. all good. Butter pickles, mustard pickles, etc. hell no.

And I was watching a documentary the other night on Indian food and apparently it was India who invented pickling some 4000 years ago. And it's still very common across India. Just look to the rooftops and where you see clay jars and such everywhere, those are pickles people are making. Apparently they pickle all manner of crazy stuff - e.g. mango pickles.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 14, 2018, 11:58 Cutter

Yet the real problem of overzealous SWAT teams has yet to be addressed. In virtually every instance it appears that the death of the person involved was completely unnecessary. He was responsible for doing something stupid and deserves a few years to reflect on that but he is not responsible for the cop who shot an unarmed man who was complying with what he was told. Lay blame where blame is due. The cops involved in these shootings most certainly should not be getting free passes.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 14, 2018, 11:55 Cutter

Canadians banks and the banking industry are much safer on the whole. They are, however, always woefully understaffed so people will always use atms here unless there's banking they can't do through said atm or online. I don't even recall last time I stood in line at a bank. Thanks but I have other things I'd rather waste my time on if I'm wasting time.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 14, 2018, 11:52 Cutter

Good. Die crypto die!

Stop using fucking FB and social media instead!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2018, 12:39 Cutter

“The Chinese government has long been dedicated to the cause of wildlife protection and has made achievements recognized by the world,” Xinhua quoted Ding, a top official in China’s State Council, as saying.

Right, except the Chinese are almost single-handedly responsible for the majority of animals on the extinction lists around the world because of poaching for their stupid superstitions and Chinese "medicine". Time to come into the 21st century China and leave the friggin animals alone.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2018, 12:32 Cutter

Uh because anti-trust and privacy are things of the past in America?

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 13, 2018, 12:31 Cutter

France: Let's be more Big Brother than ever!

News Comments > Is Technomasculinity a Thing?
9. Re: Is Technomasculinity a Thing? Nov 13, 2018, 12:30 Cutter

"It's hard to dispute that game development, and society in general, benefit from diversity and inclusion"

No it isn't. Human beings are tribal by nature. In case you hadn't noticed we're not big on trusting that which is different and that's on the macro and micro levels. And I'm not talking just about people vs. people but man vs. everything else. Which is why we seem to enjoy killing each other and everything else so much.

News Comments > Is Technomasculinity a Thing?
8. Re: Is Technomasculinity a Thing? Nov 13, 2018, 12:27 Cutter

NKD wrote on Nov 13, 2018, 11:37:
Is technomasculinity another name for a cybernetically enhanced donger?

No but Technomasculine would be a great name for a techno band. But you'd have to give the u an umlaut and the e's french accents.

News Comments > Genghis Khan Invades Oriental Empires
1. Re: Genghis Khan Invades Oriental Empires Nov 13, 2018, 12:18 Cutter

KHAAAAAAANNNN!

29434 Comments. 1472 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo