Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28392 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2018, 14:20 Cutter

I can't believe there are assholes out there that still love the idea of an aristocracy. Some dick is lucky enough to win the genetic lottery and everyone else is just supposed to bow and scrape to them because reasons? Fuck that noise. I always wanted to meet the Queen just so I could very pointedly say, 'Hey Liz, how they hangin'?'

"Lights going out and a kick in the balls. That's entertainment, that's entertainment"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hearts of Iron IV Expansion and Anniversary Edition Announced
1. Re: Hearts of Iron IV Expansion and Anniversary Edition Announced May 19, 2018, 14:14 Cutter

Never really had any interest in Hearts of Iron until I saw this today!

Old World Blues translates Fallout to grand strategy

Awesome looking mod!

"Lights going out and a kick in the balls. That's entertainment, that's entertainment"

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 19, 2018, 14:13 Cutter

No surprise there. Google not being evil lasted what? A year? Two tops? The preceding article only goes to show just how immoral a corporation they are.

News Comments > Age of Wonders: Planetfall Announced
1. Re: Age of Wonders: Planetfall Announced May 19, 2018, 14:07 Cutter

Oh yeah, totes in on this.

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. May 19, 2018, 12:58 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 19, 2018, 01:49:
Everyone knows that murder is bad and not to do it for real.

People don't know that about sex.

There are no shortage of religious kooks who have been brainwashed from day one that sex is bad.

And really. How hard would it be for Valve to set up a list of where sex games can and cannot be sold and then do that? Not very methinks. In fact it could be very easily automated where any new sex games populates to those countries and no where else.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 18, 2018, 17:33 Cutter

afka Rossini wrote on May 18, 2018, 16:58:
UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on May 18, 2018, 14:14:
Copyright should be for the life of the creator, period.
I'm thinking it should be life + 25 years. If an artist dies young their family shouldn't be cut off from the rewards of their recent work.

There shouldn't be any copyright whatsoever. All, and I mean ALL work is derivative. There is nothing new under the sun. All - creative - work is simply variations on existing themes. At the absolute outside copyright shouldn't last more than 5 years. And that's a freaking gift as far as I'm concerned.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves: The Hungering Deep This Month
3. Re: Sea of Thieves: The Hungering Deep This Month May 18, 2018, 17:27 Cutter

Hungering deep? Sounds like a few chicks I've banged over the years.

News Comments > No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July
8. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July May 18, 2018, 17:26 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 18, 2018, 16:19:
That's my concern. I thought it was cool to bump into someone and watch what they were doing without being able to interact with them or worry they might gank you.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Oh wait, you said gank.

Hi-O! Biker

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Free Weekend
11. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Free Weekend May 18, 2018, 17:23 Cutter

A51Abductee wrote on May 18, 2018, 11:31:
FYI if you're thinking about downloading this:

1. the download is 106GB on Steam
2. apparently it's not a "free weekend" but just a limited demo of the first chapter tutorial.

Hope this saves you the 2 min I just wasted realizing this.

Thanks for the heads-up!

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 18, 2018, 11:29 Cutter

144 fucking years? Why not just make it perpetuity already? Does anyone - besides the right-wing nutjobs - believe America is anything other than a corporatocracy at this point?

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2018, 11:27 Cutter

I don't know why you would think that's un-Canadian. That's par for the course here.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Vampyr
2. Re: Gone Gold - Vampyr May 18, 2018, 11:13 Cutter

Blah, blah, blah! I vant to suck...your blood! Vampire

News Comments > No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July
1. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July May 18, 2018, 11:12 Cutter

What an asshole. "Free" update, like they're doing you a favor when it was supposed to be part of the original game to begin with.  

News Comments > State of Decay 2 Reviews
38. Re: State of Decay 2 Reviews May 17, 2018, 18:33 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on May 17, 2018, 15:59:
Cutter wrote on May 17, 2018, 15:32:
No deals on it atm. It's averaging $50 on ITAD atm, when they were selling EA of it for as low as $16 so I won't even be looking at Conan until it gets back down to $20.

Pretty funny game some of these places are playing these days, huh?

You are right $16 is the target, $20 or less for sure. They must be looking for the idiots right now.

It's common to raise prices after EA we all know that but they also must know that websites like ITAD exist and millions of gamers use them and know exactly what the price history is. So why on earth would anyone pay $50 for something that was less than $20 at points? Maybe if it's some huge deal AAA game, but something like this? They need to get real.

30. Re: State of Decay 2 Reviews May 17, 2018, 15:32 Cutter

Darks wrote on May 17, 2018, 11:20:
When it comes to reviews. I like IGN, especially Dan Stapelton. Hes a good guy. known him for years. He reviewed my mod several years ago.

He liked the game and gave it a 7.5 but pointed out several issues he ran into. but those can be fixed wit ha few patches. So, I'm not to worried about that.

Seems 7.5 is about the average this game is getting for reviews.

Still going to be playing it tomorrow if anyone wants to hook up Coop. just let me know. Ill be on.

And I'm still looking for some of you guys who said you were interested in playing Conan Coop.

Been playing it all week. Found a few instances to do, I'm in the Jungle now and just found the Witches layer instance. Looks like fun.

No deals on it atm. It's averaging $50 on ITAD atm, when they were selling EA of it for as low as $16 so I won't even be looking at Conan until it gets back down to $20.

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2018, 11:12 Cutter

Yeah, Tom Cruise is too old for those sorts of flicks.

On the other hand this looks effing amazing! Might actually go to the theater catch it. Still miss the hell out of Freddie.

Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2018, 11:03 Cutter

Or a muppet?

2. Re: State of Decay 2 Reviews May 17, 2018, 11:01 Cutter

Mixed bag on the reviews with some liking it and others hating it. Seems to be universal agreement it's buggy as hell.

News Comments > Spintires: MudRunner Free DLC This Month
1. Re: Spintires: MudRunner Free DLC This Month May 17, 2018, 10:56 Cutter

Spintires isn't a racing game.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 16, 2018, 23:39 Cutter

Suck it Pai! Suck it long. Suck it hard.

28392 Comments. 1420 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo