Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26673 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer
1. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer Jul 28, 2017, 20:00 Cutter

Poor Tolkein must be spinning in his grave right about now, 'What in god's name are they doing to my work?!'  

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA on Game Streaming
1. Re: EA on Game Streaming Jul 28, 2017, 19:57 Cutter

It sure as hell hasn't changed how I think about ownership, and that is is if I pay for it I should own it. And with the Repubes killing NN who the hell is going to want to do any streaming when mega-conglomerates like AT&T are going to charge people a fortune for access because there's no competition. In a world with universal access to dirt cheap gigabit access what they're talking about would work but we don't live in that world.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 28, 2017, 19:44 Cutter

1000s have been freed after being wrongly convicted. Some Innocents have even been executed. The death penalty prevents righting those wrongs.

Also life in prison is cheaper than executing a prisoner.

Lastly prison should be for rehabilitation. Can't rehab a dead person.

1000's of people on death row? I think not. The only reason it's cheaper is because of the amount of bullshit involved. China has it right with most executions carried out immediately. How you rehabilitate a child molester or mass murderer? Did you see the article below that one? Another prisoner was executed. He raped and murdered a 3 year old girl. According to you he should just sit around in prison watching TV and causing more crime and problems for society, right?

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 28, 2017, 16:51 Cutter

Simon Says wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 15:53:
Right, who needs justice? Let's just revert to letting citizens be judge, jury and executioner.

The death penalty for murderers is just. More than just in fact considering how heinous many of those crimes are. Yeah, let's just let them sit around for decades being a drain on society for no good reason. Rolleyes

News Comments > Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed
16. Re: Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed Jul 28, 2017, 16:49 Cutter

necrosis wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 16:17:
Cutter wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 14:06:
Rec specs are a bit of a pigfucker aren't they considering they'll run just fine on crappy ol' consoles. Sounds like it's going to be an unoptimized POS. And if it doesn't run on Win 7 they may as well not even bother.
Why should they support a dead OS?

Yeah, why go after 95% of the market, right?

9. Re: Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed Jul 28, 2017, 14:41 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 14:21:
Cutter wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 14:06:
Rec specs are a bit of a pigfucker aren't they considering they'll run just fine on crappy ol' consoles. Sounds like it's going to be an unoptimized POS. And if it doesn't run on Win 7 they may as well not even bother.
All the new consoles are 8GB.

I was thinking in terms of CPU/GPU. Enh, guess we'll see.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2017, 14:40 Cutter

MajorD wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 13:58:
Well, I must say, if Obama wasn't in such a hurry to make his mark with Obama Care (ACA), and they (Obama & Democrats) would have taken the time necessary to put a more intelligent and comprehensive plan together before shoving it down the American people's throats, maybe it wouldn't be as fucked up as it is. And now, with the Democrats and Republicans not being able to agree on anything to make the much needed improvements isn't making it any better. So, no, fuck em’ both (Democrats and Republicans).

I have a close friend that works in health care system since the Obama administration, and he has numerous stories about all the wasteful government spending through Obama care is sickening. So, obviously no checks and balances were put in place. It's no wonder I have to pay over $1,200.00/month for mid-level plan for just my wife and I (no kids). To pour salt on the wounds, my primary Physician told me, during my last check-up, that my coverage is not any better than someone who is on welfare.

So, hopefully it doesn’t get any worse before it gets better. Both parties need to work together to incorporate all the needed checks and balances and reform it for the better of all Americans (Paying and Non-Paying).

If all these Politicians had to be on the same health care plan as most Americans are, maybe they would work harder and better with each other to make it better for everyone.

Right, because prior to the ACA healthcare in the US worked like a dream, right? You know what I pay a month up here? Nothing. That's what happens when a country decides to put money into things like healthcare and education instead of allowing themselves to be needlessly raped by the Military Industrial Complex. Stop wasting money on the military and start spending in on things you actually need. Tell that to your elected reps.

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 28, 2017, 14:22 Cutter

Yeah the only problem with the death penalty is it needs to be more efficient and used a lot faster and more often. And they need to go back to firing squads.

News Comments > Tencent Stakes Out Frontier Stake
1. Re: Tencent Stakes Out Frontier Stake Jul 28, 2017, 14:09 Cutter

E-smack, lol. And why wouldn't a oompany called Tencent buy 10% insteaf of 9 points? It would be more apropos.

6. Re: Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed Jul 28, 2017, 14:06 Cutter

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 27, 2017, 23:25 Cutter

Do you even understand? You're wondering now what to do, now you know this is the end.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 27, 2017, 11:40 Cutter

“Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.”

- David Lee Roth

News Comments > MS on PC Gaming
28. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 27, 2017, 11:34 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 08:23:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 22:46:
'I promise I won't hit you no more, baby. Trust me, honey.'

I am calling for a retirement of the "humorous" allusions to domestic violence that these stories inspire.

Noted and rejected.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 27, 2017, 11:32 Cutter

Task wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 08:41:
VaranDragon wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 07:36:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 23:09:
Fuck man, anyone who can get out of Russia now needs to while they still can. I imagine it's not much longer until the Iron Curtain goes back up. It'll be the bad ol' days of the USSR but under the oligarchs which is even worse.

If Russia were left to the oligarchs it would quickly become a client state of the USA. I guess you missed the last ten years or so of Putin's stamping out of the baron capitalists who wanted nothing more than implement the conservative dream of "free market" capitalism.

This is why I scoff at people who keep suggesting that Trump is some kind of Putin's crony. Trump makes Putin look good, he cares nothing about US national interests, apart from lining his own pockets, which plays right into Putin's hands.

Trying to explain that to Cutter, who's beliefs are across the board is somewhat futile and search for Russian boogeymen under their bed as if they still living in a Cold War Era. Most people have little clue what struggles Russia and their people have gone through with the fall of the Soviet Union.

You two idiots certainly don't, and I'm the only one with an actual education and knowledge on the matter. But you keep living in your little fantasy world.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 11:27 Cutter

Good. Twitter so needs to die and go away. It's idiotic that it ever gained any traction at all.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 26, 2017, 23:09 Cutter

Fuck man, anyone who can get out of Russia now needs to while they still can. I imagine it's not much longer until the Iron Curtain goes back up. It'll be the bad ol' days of the USSR but under the oligarchs which is even worse.

News Comments > Pillars of the Earth Ep. 1 Next Month; Freebie with Preorders
3. Re: Pillars of the Earth Ep. 1 Next Month; Freebie with Preorders Jul 26, 2017, 22:48 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 22:33:
I thought this was a mediocre novel. Surely there are better properties to adapt?

Yeah, but it's a huge seller so the tie-in is there. I'd imagine most people that would pay for this aren't real gamers to begin with.

News Comments > MS on PC Gaming
10. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 26, 2017, 22:46 Cutter

'I promise I won't hit you no more, baby. Trust me, honey.'

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2017, 16:57 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 15:22:
Gotta love how McCain votes to take away people's government-sponsored healthcare after being a recipient of government-sponsored healthcare his entire life: first in the military, then as a member of congress.

"All for me, none for thee."

Yeah, I was going to same thing. Doncha just love how all those cockbags voting to take away the peoples healthcare are themselves recipients of the best benefit packages that money can buy paid for by those same people they want to take away the already bare minimum that they receive. GOP supporters are fine with being needlessly raped by the military-industrial complex but god forbid people get even basic healthcare. Imagine if Britain had won the War of Indpendence, you'd all have health and dental care right now.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 26, 2017, 14:49 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 14:02:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 12:15:
Where do people like this come from? How can you go through life so blissfully unaware? How can you swallow all the jingoistic bullshit and honestly believe that you're doing the right thing? How can anyone possibly be that fucking dumb? And that applies around the world. And people wonder why I have zero faith in humanity.

Well said. I have an answer for you. Public (government) education and propaganda-filled mainstream news.

No, it's dumb people. We're subjected to the exact same bullshit but don't fall for it. And as long as over half of humanity - way more by my estimate - the cycle will never end.

Now come on mothers throughout the land, pack your boys off to Vietnam
Come on fathers don't hesitate, send your sons off before its too late
Be the first one on your block, to have your boy come home in a box

26673 Comments. 1334 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo