Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24345 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 25, 2016, 10:40 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 25, 2016, 09:41:
So Rio is uninhabitable? Hehe ;p Someone tell that to the poor sods living there all the time!

No, but the village where they're staying is. This is just one more reason the Olympics has to end. Besides being a phenomenal waste of money the corruption associated with it is simply mind boggling.

Olympics Cost Overruns

Jesus, look at the '76 Montreal Olympics, 800% over budget! Rio's dropped something like 16 billion so far and they can't even get basic accommodations right? Where is all this money going? And for what so a handful of athletes can get rich and famous? Um no.

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PC Gears of War 4 Details
6. Re: PC Gears of War 4 Details Jul 25, 2016, 10:29 Cutter

There would have been a market for them a decade ago when they came out. Not anymore. They may as well not even bother.

News Comments > Spicy Horse Studios Closing
9. Re: Spicy Horse Studios Closing Jul 24, 2016, 23:47 Cutter

Grokk wrote on Jul 24, 2016, 21:06:
What sort of greedy cunt details how they're going to sail around in a giant fucking yacht, then posts a patreon link for people to pay him to do so.

Yeah, I know right. Hey guys, who wants to sponsor me via patreon while I get in a dogpile with some 10K a night callgirls and blast rails off their asses. Any pledge of $100 and I'll hit it for you one time.

Jesus, just another asshole who was in the right place at the right time proving yet again it's better to be lucky than good.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2016, 11:19 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Jul 23, 2016, 23:20:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 23, 2016, 21:04:
Also, slightly less good is the Justice League trailer.
If you pee on Aquaman does he get stronger or just really angry?

Depends on whether he's into golden showers or not.

Bleh, that trailer looked horrible. The WW wasn't bad but I don't like Chris Pine so more bleh.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jul 23, 2016, 12:03 Cutter

Well they rigged an election for Dubya so why not the Don?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2016, 12:20 Cutter

Holy scheisse it's going to be a scorcher today! 40C with the humidex. Looks like it's going to be 30+ all next week too. Love. It.
Devil

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
14. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 22, 2016, 10:29 Cutter

First off, Genicap isn't a patent troll, they're an actual company.

Second the guy from Hello stole someone's work by his own admission. Period.

Third Genicap tried to reach out to them. And in the face of things they actually sound genial and reasonable. Imagine if someone stole your work and then you attempted to contact them and set things right only to have them purposely ignore you. Yeah, I'd be talking lawsuit at that point as well. I, and many other people, have sued other people for literally a whole lot less.

Fourth, Genicap has a patent for this process. Hello admitted to stealing it. Ergo they are fucked if they go to court because Genicap will get an injunction against the game preventing it from being released until the legal matters are settled which could take years. So Sony is now forced to negotiate from a weak position or cut Hello loose in which case that's likely it for NMS.

Obviously Sony will want to negotiate but I don't know if that's even feasible seeing as there really isn't a game at all with out their process. It would have to be substantial percentage. Guess we'll find out in short order.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 21, 2016, 20:50 Cutter

Nor does it help Hello that Genicap has tried to contact them and been rrebuffed. I can see the lawyers at Sony gritting their teeth at this one.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 21, 2016, 20:34 Cutter

And nothing will happen.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2016, 10:47 Cutter

Bruce Lee also died yesterday way back in 1973, he was only 32 at the time. Wow.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 21, 2016, 10:46 Cutter

Charging some people a lot more and some a lot less depending on where they live for the same product is really scummy. Greedy devs and publishers only have themselves to blame.

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 20, 2016, 23:09 Cutter

The teen defendant, identified in court papers as M.H., was sentenced to 60 days probation and was barred from social media. "We are going to come back in 60 days. I'm going to see how you are doing. If I have any more problems with you, you are going into custody," the juvenile judge told the boy at his sentencing hearing.

The boy appealed, saying he had committed no crime for his 2013 filming. The three-judge appeals court did not agree in a unanimous opinion.

So the little bastard - or his parents - appeal 60 days probation? On top of which that punk was threatening other kids with physical violence if they told on him.

Why the fuck is he not in juvy? Or CPS because his parents sound like garbage.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 20, 2016, 23:00 Cutter

Caladell wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 20:11:
Re: Verizon dealie

Reminds me of something they started in my state (WA) a few years ago. Every...I dunno, 6 years or so? I don't remember. You have to get new plates for your vehicle, whether they are damaged or not, due to the possibility of them being worn out. If you want the same plate number, that's an extra fee of course. Just ridiculous.

Well, that's important and there's no way they could cope with the costs of just having people inspect plates to see if they're ok or not. I see way too many people around where I live with worn out/rusted plates or plate covers that you simply can't read their plate. That's something the cops need to ding people for and don't nearly enough.

News Comments > Diablo III Season 7 Rewards
4. Re: Diablo III Season 7 Rewards Jul 20, 2016, 22:58 Cutter

Jagacademy wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 17:56:
So that's all there is to the game now?

Just giving you different items every time you repeat the same content over and over?

Oh, wait, that's all any Diablo has ever been.

Over-rated franchise.

Agreed. The first was great for the flavor and the novelty of it. The second and third were meh for me. I'll never understand the long term draw of Blizzard games with this grind for a trinket mentality. It's just boring as shit for me at any rate.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 20, 2016, 18:57 Cutter

ď'Thatís what I get for playing this dumbass game,Ē you can hear him state in the video.'

No, thatís what you get for not keeping your eyes on the road, but whatever."

Dunno what the laws are like re: distracted driving in Maryland but here there finally starting to approach drinking and driving laws thankfully. And god help you if you actually injure or kill anyone in the process because then you're well and truly fucked, as it should be. At least that idiot's insurance rates will go up drastically.

News Comments > Urban Empire in January
3. Re: Urban Empire in January Jul 20, 2016, 18:51 Cutter

Bleh no thanks. I want to be a god/dictator in a civ/city builder. The last thing I want to do is get tied up with some fictional bureaucracy. The whole point of these sorts of games is that someone can build something the way they want. We see the limitations and drawbacks of bad city/civ design every single day IRL. We game precisely to escape that sort of nonsense for a while.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
31. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2016, 17:49 Cutter

Timmeh wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 17:38:
Beamer wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 17:31:
shihonage wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 17:26:
~snip~

This is an excessively long rant that no one will read, but your "Obama incites race warfare, how come he isn't banned!" is really, really bad logic.

I won't even touch whether Obama is inciting things or whether anger is rising over decades/centuries long institutionalized issues. Obama does not do this on Twitter. Twitter has a Terms of Service. Obama has not violated it. Milo did.

Repeatedly. He was a repeat offender. He had many chances to stop, but he did not, and they finally gave him the boot.

Quboid - this is what I meant when I said people keep giving this excuse. "There are murderers with Twitter accounts." Yes, but they aren't murdering people on Twitter.

Like hell it is, Obama is the biggest radical closet racist there is. Always blames Whitey first. "White folks greed runs a world in need". His wife? First time she was ever proud of her country is when Barak is elected? really? where were you educated? Some Communist 3rd world banana republic?

No.. Right here by Black supremacists, Radical leftists, and other wackos.

People need to pull their heads out of their asses.

Are you fucking stoned or something? The same Obama telling minorities and the poor that shooting cops is wrong but never tells cops to stop killing them? Obama may look black but he's all white. He's staunchly on the side of the elites and corporations. You are a literal idiot if you don't understand that by now. I guess you consider guys like Rush to be moderate centrists by that rationale, correct? Jesus! Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
30. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2016, 17:45 Cutter

It's always comical when the worst trolls on Blues are complaining about other people.

At the end of the day all those sites like Twitter are private property. Their house, their rules, period. That jackass doesn't like it then go out and build a competing service and see how that goes over. It's like the old expression in the bar business at closing, you don't have to go home, you just can't stay here.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 20, 2016, 17:38 Cutter

Oh hells yeah!
Devil

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 20, 2016, 17:33 Cutter

Verizon? Wtf? Rolleyes

24345 Comments. 1218 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo