Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27562 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2017, 14:34 Cutter

So I reckon the Steam sale is starting tomorrow, jah?

Any car guys have thoughts on tires/rims? In my research it seems to be that smaller rims and tires 15/16" provide a more comfortable ride and better fuel economy. Is that true? I've honestly never given a lot of thought to tyres/rims. I do know however I don't like those stupid large ones and low profile tires that hip hop artists all seem to be enamored with.

I just ask because the models I'm looking at range from 16/17/18 inch depending on the package. Can you get a better package with the smaller tires and corresponding price break?

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2017, 13:00 Cutter

Speaking of the 80s, I actually watched some Miami Vice yesterday. Man, that was just such a great show. I hear Vin Diesel wants to reboot it, sigh. MV worked for the time because Miami had all the Cocaine Cowboys and it was crazy during that period. The reality is completely different today. You can't recapture that sort of magic. It was just the right show for the right place and time. Man, I still remember so many guys walking around in 84/85 trying to rock the Sonny look, heh.

News Comments > Destiny 2 is Activision's "Biggest PC Launch"
12. Re: Destiny 2 is Activision's Dec 20, 2017, 12:35 Cutter

Like the lack of sales numbers, how many are actual awards and how many are nominations? And why? I don't see anything award worth here. An on rails grindy shooter. Big whoop. Like many others I though the demo was completely meh bleh. I may pick this up when it hits 5 bucks and I'm bored with nothing else to play but that's about the extent of it.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 19, 2017, 20:53 Cutter

Personally I'd like to see Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho toss his hat in the ring in 2020.

News Comments > Get Oxenfree for Free
2. Re: Get Oxenfree for Free Dec 19, 2017, 20:51 Cutter

I guess Steam Xmas sale will be starting Thorsday, eh?

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2017, 14:37 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 13:12:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 11:24:
$22 Million, for the US government/military, is basically handing a guy a pencil and a stapler. If they actually thought this was worthwhile it'd be a multi-billion dollar effort.

Note that most of that money went to Harry Reid's buddy's company. So this was a crackpot who has a senator for a buddy, goes to said senator, convinces him that his crackpot idea has merit, and the senator diverts funds to his buddy's company for bullshit reasons.

It used to be that our government diverting money to their family and buddies was considered illegal, but now we just call it a Black Ops project and we're good.

Look on the bright side, though. It was barely 10 cents per American taxpayer.

You're forgetting the interest. Not to mention 22 million buys a lot of needed healthcare or education or infrastructure. You know, things that the people actually want and need. Throwing away 22 million is criminal, or oughta be. It's sad that the US military industrial complex is so out of control that no one even bats an eye at 22 million like it's chump change or something. Yet, go ask your local government for money for anything and what do they tell you? 'There's no money to be had!'

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 19, 2017, 14:32 Cutter

I thought Godley and Creme were responsible for that.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 19, 2017, 14:29 Cutter

"Back off, Warchild, seriously."

News Comments > Unannounced Blizzard First-Person Game Features Vehicles
14. Re: Unannounced Blizzard First-Person Game Features Vehicles Dec 19, 2017, 14:26 Cutter

'Champion Blizzard Entertainment’s core values—especially “Gameplay Grinding First”'

And fixed.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2017, 10:50 Cutter

Nominating a federal trial judge who has zero trial experience. Oh yeah, that's par for the course for Trumpco. Good grief!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
11. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 18, 2017, 21:53 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 21:13:
MrBone wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 20:49:
Some of you support the DNC that literally screwed Bernie during the last election. Amazing. I can't wait for 2020 either.

I liked Bernie's message, but c'mon.
1. The guy wasn't a Democrat until it was convenient
2. Hillary beat him not including superdelegates.
3. Hillary won primary states overwhelmingly, a more democratic process than the caucus states that Bernie dominated

Personally I think he was the best candidate, but he didn't convince a majority of Dems about that. So let's put to rest the whole "He wuz robbed!" story.

Memories are about politics. The DNC made it clear from day one that Hillary was to be it. They knew better than everyone else and decided it's time for America's first female prez. And even though poll after poll said most people would rather get a dose of the clap than vote for her none of that mattered to the DNC. They did everything possible short of outright ratfucking Bernie - and maybe they did a little here and there. If they would have listened to their base instead of trying to dictate the way it was going to be you'd have President Sanders right now and a much better country for it.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2017, 14:29 Cutter

Toss up a few snaps of the damage, Blue. Again, from the sounds of it that would have been from pre-existing damage. Can't tell without seeing it however. I'm really curious how this turn out. It's far more exciting than your Tales of Doctor Toothy. Maybe you should start turning all this stuff into childrens books, 'Blue vists Dr. Toothy.', 'The Great Big Hole in Blue's Ceiling.' 'The Gunnar-man Escapes!'

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 14:26 Cutter

IMO it's only fair use if you're doing it for the love of it and not the money. The moment you're asking for dime one, it's not fair use anymore, it's a commercial endeavor and should be treated as such.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 18, 2017, 14:21 Cutter

Think about what quantum computing means for gaming. You'll be able to win and lose at the same time!

News Comments > Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth Book Two
1. Re: Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth Book Two Dec 18, 2017, 11:58 Cutter

"We really shook the Pillars of Heaven, din't we, Wang?"

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2017, 12:22 Cutter

Wait a second, clear up a few things. You guys never used that shower, at least on a a regular basis? What work did the guy do in the bathroom? Did he replace the tub or move it at all? Do any of the joists look like they have old water damage or rot? TBH it sounds more like there was already existing damage and that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. A leak in the drain seal or in the pipe? Your house is older isn't it? So is the ceiling there lath and plaster or drywall? If it's plaster it could have hidden the condition much better whereas drywall issues and water damage are much easier to spot. Regardless, you generally won't see something like that happen without a pre-existing condition or direct damage. Certainly not because of a single shower.

It happens. Reminds me of one time when I took the car in I was driving at the time to get the timing belt changed and 2 days later the water pump went on it. I was all, 'Hrm' seeing as the guy had to remove said pump in order to get the belt off. Still, it may have been a coincidence - and what are the odds on that - but I had no way of proving it was his fault.

Ugh, good luck. Everyone wins when the lawyers get involved, right?

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Dec 17, 2017, 11:56 Cutter

Ugh. No thanks.

News Comments > Eidos-Montréal on Single-player and Multiplayer Support
1. Re: Eidos-Montréal on Single-player and Multiplayer Support Dec 17, 2017, 11:49 Cutter

Sounds like marketing speak for microtransactions to me.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2017, 22:46 Cutter

Blue you really need to ban these fucking trolls like Beamer and Redeye,. Why do you let those brats keep starting trouble? I guess their parents have no idea what they're doing in the basement besides tugging it. Send them back to 4Chan where they belong. All they ever do is troll and start trouble. It's tiresome.

News Comments > PUBG 1.0 Plans Include Replays
12. Re: PUBG 1.0 Plans Include Replays Dec 16, 2017, 20:15 Cutter

No it wasn't sarcasm I was making light of the fact that the guy is a fucking douchebag hypocrite. He constantly whines how everyone is ripping his idea off - even though it isn't original - yet has zero problem ripping everyone else off.

PUBG rips off Battle Royale

'PUBG' Developer Unironically Calls Out 'Fortnite' For Copying Its Battle Royale Format

PUBG Publicly Shaming Fortnite Is a Terrible PR Move

Yeah, so fuck these guys.

27562 Comments. 1379 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo