Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26317 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 2, 2017, 12:23 Cutter

Pay them to install it? Lol! Yeah, and who pays the insurance costs, electricity, bandwith, etc. Yeah, not going to happen.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 2, 2017, 12:21 Cutter

I'd be happy to whitelist sites if there was a voluntary ad certification that content providers could join. So long as they're small and static I wouldn't have a problem with that. So long as that's not the case they're going to stay blocked. Another adblocker isn't required, a new advertising standard is.

News Comments > SpellForce 3 in December; Battle Chasers: Nightwar in October
3. Re: SpellForce 3 in December; Battle Chasers: Nightwar in October Jun 2, 2017, 12:17 Cutter

Whatevs, where's the Guild 3 already?!?!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 1, 2017, 23:40 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Jun 1, 2017, 22:36:
im surprised they are still attempting keep up the appearance of saying anything at all to justify it... might as well just say "fuck you, we're killing it", its basically the same thing

Exactly. I mean, why even bother pretending anymore. I'd actually have some respect for them if they just gave everyone the finger and said 'Fuck you, we're doing whatever the hell we want. You know this is how we roll.'

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 1, 2017, 23:21 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jun 1, 2017, 22:53:
To get the game out in time for the Christmas holiday, Warshaw would have to build it from scratch in five weeks. The CEO of Atari called him directly.

"He goes, 'We need an E.T. game and we need it for September first, can you do it?'

To which Warshaw replied "FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING CEO ILK!" Then he shot him. A judge found the execution justified, and thus open season on idiot CEOs began. A year later, the last of the CEOs was executed in the halls of an upcoming pharma company, right as he was about to sign off on a 40000% price hike on a life-saving medicine.

With all the CEOs terminated, the world became a much brighter place, all thanks to Mr Warshaw. And everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.

Now THAT is a game worth making!

News Comments > They Are Billions Announced
3. Re: They Are Billions Announced Jun 1, 2017, 23:17 Cutter

Art style is nice, but looks like a grindy tablet game.

News Comments > Neohabitat to Revive the First Graphical MMORPG
3. Re: Neohabitat to Revive the First Graphical MMORPG Jun 1, 2017, 15:14 Cutter

Pallais wrote on Jun 1, 2017, 12:36:
I think the Ultima series might have a word on the first use of the term "Avatar" to represent the player. ^_^

Why would they when the word is ancient Sanskrit having been in common use for several thousand years.

News Comments > ELEX in October
4. Re: ELEX in October Jun 1, 2017, 15:12 Cutter

Yeah, but Gothic was one of the best CRPGs ever.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2017, 12:21 Cutter

It just depends on your level of comfort with renos, what you can do and what your budget is. I'll always take a house that needs work because there's no way I'll ever find a finished home that suits my personal tastes as is. Or at least it's unlikely in the extreme. I'd rather get a dump, gut it, and build it right, for all kinds of reasons.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 1, 2017, 11:59 Cutter

That's quite literally insane. Holding an opinion means you're guilty of a crime? Fucking insane.

This comment was edited on Jun 1, 2017, 15:15.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 1, 2017, 11:56 Cutter

Those are some nice cases.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 1, 2017, 11:52 Cutter

Wow, was that ever an advertorial for Twitter. Try turning off the news if you get sick of it. Life is tough, kids, get a fuckin' helmet.

3. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 1, 2017, 00:24 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on May 31, 2017, 23:22:
Cutter wrote on May 31, 2017, 22:06:
Life sentence is more than fair for that POS. If anything it just shows why we need an efficient death penalty. To save tax dollars if nothing else.

After seeing all the people that have been railroaded onto death row, no thanks. Our legal system is far too fucked up for that. Should be abolished entirely.

He tried to have 5 people murdered. This wasn't to ascertain his guilt or innocence, it was to determine if the sentence was fair. And as the court pointed out repeatedly, yeah, it is. He's guilty as hell and nothing has changed. And regardless of what crooked feds were engaged in what it doesn't change the fact that the guy was a pusher and wanted to murder people. If that doesn't warrant a death sentence what the fuck does?

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls: Legends Launches
3. Re: The Elder Scrolls: Legends Launches Jun 1, 2017, 00:22 Cutter

Skyrim was released 6 years ago. That's way past any other release date for anything else they've ever done. No, it's coming. You'll see in a few weeks time.

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 31, 2017, 22:06 Cutter

Life sentence is more than fair for that POS. If anything it just shows why we need an efficient death penalty. To save tax dollars if nothing else.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls: Legends Launches
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls: Legends Launches May 31, 2017, 21:53 Cutter

Fuck, though it was a leak for the new TES game. Guess we'll get that in a few weeks at E3.

News Comments > Tokyo 42 Released
1. Re: Tokyo 42 Released May 31, 2017, 21:53 Cutter

Not my type of game at all but still looks kind of neato.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 31, 2017, 19:15 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 31, 2017, 15:25:
Cutter wrote on May 31, 2017, 11:06:
That also pisses me off. There's a foodbank downtown and whenever you drive by it there's a line of people there and what are they all doing? Smoking. So you have money for darts but not food? They shouldn't allow smokers to use access foodbanks. Life's about choices.
Nicotine is among the most addictive substances known to man. I suppose you're a perfect physical specimen with 10% body fat, because quitting junk food is a lot easy than quitting smoking. Or are you going to tell me you're choosing to be fat?

Seven years for fulfilling every young males fantasy. Jesus Christ, only in America.
And if the genders had been switched?

I smoked most of my life and quit smoking cold turkey a decade ago. I also never pretended I needed the charity of others when I'm blowing $10 a day on a pack of cigarettes. So I guess what you're really saying is you're ok with defrauding charities.

And regardless if the gender was reversed it's still excessive. It was consensual. There's a reason we start puberty that young. I lost my virginity at 13. By the time I was 16 - which is the legal age in most countries - I was having sex regularly. Only in America are people under 21 too young to have sex - but going to war and prison is just fine however.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 31, 2017, 12:38 Cutter

Haha Dish!

Fuck Doctorow. Typical lazy parasite that wants to work once and get paid forever. In what universe is copyright for life plus 50 years fair or sensible? I so fucking hate that dick and his dick site.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC
4. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC May 31, 2017, 12:31 Cutter

The problem with snipers in shooters is it encourages camping. No one wants to venture out only to get picked off. It's boring.

26317 Comments. 1316 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo