Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25046 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Nov 16, 2016, 19:30 Cutter

Yeah, saw that elsewhere earlier. Apparently Hello Games is on the rocks atm and is looking to be bought out by someone. Good, a liar like Murray deserves to crash and burn. As for the guy going to SC I guess he just like conning consumers.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 16, 2016, 19:26 Cutter

Fucking copyright. $100 million bucks for a song that took 5 minutes to write. Work once for 5 minutes, get paid forever. Un-fucking-real. Rolleyes

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 16, 2016, 19:20 Cutter

And not that long ago if you mentioned something like this everyone would call you a conspiracy nut and say there's no way it could ever happen.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 16, 2016, 16:53 Cutter

Acleacius wrote on Nov 16, 2016, 14:03:
Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2016, 13:01:
I've seen the needle and the damage done....
Damn, now I'll spend the day listening to Neil Young!

Bruce Berry was a working man, he used to load that Econoline van.

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Trailer
6. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Trailer Nov 16, 2016, 16:49 Cutter

Nano nano bo bano banana nana fo fano....

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend
10. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend Nov 16, 2016, 16:45 Cutter

Yeah, it's very underwhelming. Ugly too, which, let's face it, exploring the world is the only good part of a Bethsoft game. And while you can make some really interesting character builds again it's so limited because this was designed as an MMO for consoles. As others have said, you'll likely get a character to 20 or 30 and just go, 'Meh' and not bother going back. I only grabbed it because the keys were cheap on G2A at the time - 5'ish bucks or so.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 16, 2016, 13:01 Cutter

I've seen the needle and the damage done....  

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Rescale Beta
2. Re: American Truck Simulator Rescale Beta Nov 16, 2016, 12:59 Cutter

I wish they'd get the France DLC out for ETS2 already. I want to cruise around Bordeaux getting all gassed up in my truck drinking the finest wines available to humanity.

This comment was edited on Nov 16, 2016, 16:53.

News Comments > Into the Black
14. Re: Into the Black Nov 16, 2016, 10:21 Cutter

loomy wrote on Nov 16, 2016, 07:45:
compare this movie to a blizzard game. night and day. blizzard games are polished until they're basically perfect for the audience. I hope the new movie studio follows the same practice. they'll be more like pixar and less like a random shitshow pumping studio

There ya go. Blizzard would have been better to have just kept it in-house and done it CGI. Let's face it, no one does that 1/2 as well as they do.

The movie was terrible however because it was so far off of the game. I mean, where the hell were all the Chinese gold farmers and people ganking each other? Wry Seriously though. Was there even any other race shown besides orcs and humans? My mains in WoW were gnome warlock, cow shaman. It's not much of a war if they're not including the other races. Yes, I know the plan is this is the start and obviously they're looking a a multi-film franchise to roll that out but there should have at least some of that to whet people's appetites.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2016, 16:56 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 12:14:
Cutter wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 11:07:
I've had the flu exactly once in my life, so I reckon the odds are pretty good.

Herd immunity is a wonderful thing.

Yeah and not being needlessly paralyzed and having your life totally destroyed is even better. The flu is only really dangerous to infants and the very elderly, so yeah not risking the shot is worth the risk. There are plenty of reasons not to get the shot and only one - and the odds are already in your favor anyway - to get it. A lot of this is predicated on fearmongering and greed by PhRMA and ACIP.

A New Flu Season of Pain, Profit and Politics

Read that. And their conclusion is right on the money, that hygiene is more effective than the flu shot. And I'm one hygienic motherfucker - almost OCD about it. Which is probably why I've only been sick 3 or 4 times in the last 48 years.

News Comments > SteamVR to Get Linux and Mac OS X Support
8. Re: SteamVR to Get Linux and Mac OS X Support Nov 15, 2016, 16:40 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 11:49:
Kxmode wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 11:47:
Still no killer app. I'm not sure what's driving VR this cycle.

Venture Capital money. Touch can't get here soon enough.

Touch? Bad Touch? I Touch Myself?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 15, 2016, 11:15 Cutter

QFT...

"If only I could get paid for shit I did over 4 decades past. And they call the rest of us entitled?"

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2016, 11:07 Cutter

And wary with good reason. A woman who worked for my mom was one of those unfortunate people who got a shot, got paralyzed, and then had to spend the next several years in therapy learning all over how to walk, etc. all over again. Yeah, thanks but no thanks, I'll take my chances without it. If it ever again builds up into Spanish flu epidemic proportions I'll risk it than, otherwise no. I've had the flu exactly once in my life, so I reckon the odds are pretty good.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 14, 2016, 22:00 Cutter

As a PBS subscriber - WNED in Buffalo - PBS newshour is the only television news I'll watch.She was always very objective, balanced, and kind. I wasn't even aware she was sick. Very sad news.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 14, 2016, 21:35 Cutter

Why not just include a sensor that turns the noise on or honks or what have you when it detects a pedestrian on the road? I think one of the big draws of electricars is their silence. They're the ninjas of cars.

Shhh

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Nov 14, 2016, 21:26 Cutter

That ice fishing sim looks kinda cool. Anyone actually ice fish here?

News Comments > ARK Content Plans
2. Re: ARK Content Plans Nov 14, 2016, 21:23 Cutter

"Want to snipe at enemy tribes with a plasma rifle while tearing across the map with a jet pack?"

No, I want you to finish your fucking game and optimize it already. Christ, these are the only devs on the planet who don't understand this simple design process.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
16. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 14, 2016, 18:59 Cutter

raz-0 wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 15:21:
The problems of an increasingly militarized police state administered by an executive branch that has been radically expanding it's powers over the last 30 years is party independent. Who wins just shifts the demographics of who is in peril a bit.

You have an extremely selective memory and that is completely untrue. While, yes, most of us will agree that both parties are evil, the GOP are far and away the more evil of the two by an exceedingly large margin. Like Grand Canyon large margin. If you don't understand that you need a serious rethink and to read a lot more history. Go look at some voting records on any issue, there are very wide differences between the 2 parties most of the time.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2016, 11:32 Cutter

"Rather than being a group mourning exercise, McNeil envisions the parade as a joyous event where Cleveland fans can lean in to the atrocity of the Browns and accept that this team is not getting better at any time soon: “It’s not supposed to be going out with brown bags on our heads. It’s about enjoying sucking, just embracing it.”"

Lol! Ahhh, I guess Seph can identify with that.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 14, 2016, 11:30 Cutter

Yeah, I just bought a sub for AirVPN and signed up for Protonmail too.

25046 Comments. 1253 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo