Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29434 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > DUSK Dawns in December
1. Re: DUSK Dawns in December Oct 31, 2018, 19:35 Cutter

Wow, that takes me back. I can still here the Threewave CTF flag cap sound now, da da dah!

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 31, 2018, 15:25 Cutter

Hate speech? Funny how liberal media only ever equates that with white folk.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2018, 11:25 Cutter

Cool beans. Got my Weathertech mats yesterday and they looked wicked sick, bro. They really do fit like a glove. Now I just have to decide whether I want the $ sign or Playah rims. Maybe I should get hydraulics installed too so I can be the first hybrid low rider. Also got my Chemical Guys Jet Seal and Pete's Wax kit too. I feel so So-Cal atm. Orale homes!

Pimp

Anyone from Canada ever buy rims and/or winter tires in the US? Just wondering if it's worth it. Whilst I went with Nokian All Weathers on the Sonata, I think I'll stick with the Michelin Green X low rolling resistance tires that come on the vehicle - all seasons - and go with new rims and winter tires instead. Enh, I'll start looking into it this week.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. removed Oct 30, 2018, 21:20 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 30, 2018, 23:25.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2018, 19:10 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 30, 2018, 15:20:
Welp. That's done. Montgomery traded to the Ravens.

Seems we know the answer now.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2018, 19:09 Cutter

His underworld activities were enabled by a rogue FBI agent who tolerated his felonies so he would supply information on other gangsters.

Rogue agent. Yeah. Sure.

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 30, 2018, 12:34 Cutter

I expect next Chewsday is going to be a gong show. We were actually going to come down then but figured things might get weird so pushed it back the week following.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 30, 2018, 12:30 Cutter

I don't understand why people continue to work for them. I'm amazed no one has run a competing service. All you need to do is treat workers better and they'll all flock to you.

News Comments > Shroud of the Avatar Goes Free-to-Play
4. Re: Shroud of the Avatar Goes Free-to-Play Oct 30, 2018, 12:15 Cutter

There's 12 million pissed away. To paraphrase Spinal Tap, 'Shit of the Avatar'.

News Comments > Halloween Free Content & Events Roundup
1. Re: Halloween Free Content & Events Roundup Oct 29, 2018, 22:35 Cutter

Whenever I think of candy I think of Highlander...

Hi, I'm Candy.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Abyss Update Launches
4. Re: Crooks Oct 29, 2018, 22:24 Cutter

Jagacademy wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 22:18:
I don't care if they release 100 free DLC's over the next 10 years that make this the greatest game of all time, I won't buy it for 50 cents, or change my mind about the team who made it.

They consciously and deliberately mislead people to steal large sums of money from unknowing consumers, they are scumbags. I don't care if they spend a small fraction of it making the game better, that's like stealing $1,000,000 and donating $10,000 of it, then thinking you've redeemed yourself. You haven't, and you won't.

My sentiments exactly. Besides, Subnautica does it better. And Bioshcock - Rapture - looks far better under the sea. It does make me want to sing Under the Sea, Atlantis, and Octopus' Garden however.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2018, 15:07 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 12:14:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 12:05:
Ty Montgomery disobeyed orders on key fumble

Looks like this is his third year, I believe most rookie contracts are 4 years. He's an okay player, but he's not good enough to be protected "because you don't want to trade away one of your best players." Trade deadline is Oct 31. It will be interesting to see if the Packers dump him.

After that and his penchant for tantrums I think the Magic 8 Ball is prognosticating that would not be surprising.

8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 29, 2018, 15:05 Cutter

Linthat22 wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 14:27:
Yeah, just put "white supremacist" in front of whatever and all the retards on here are like "hurr durr, GOOD!" when they have no god damn idea what they're talking about.

Obviously hate speech from the left or other minorities is perfectly fine however.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 29, 2018, 15:01 Cutter

Creston wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 12:55:
If Twitter wants to make a healthier climate for debate, they should cease to fucking exist.

Just a sec, lemme retweet that. Oh wait, I don't use Shitter.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Trailer
14. Re: Fallout 76 Trailer Oct 29, 2018, 15:00 Cutter

In the words of Mr. Horse, No, sir. I don't like it.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2018, 12:05 Cutter

Ty Montgomery disobeyed orders on key fumble

Fucking clown! If anyone can take it back up field for a quick TD it's Rodgers. Everyone except him seems to know this.

On the sideline, Rodgers was visibly angry, and justifiably so.

“Aaron was hot,” one Packers coach told Silver. “And he had a right to be. He yelled, ‘Take a (expletive) knee!’ He was very, very mad.”

Fuckin' A. Would have been the Pack's game but for one selfish man who doesn't seem to understand the importance of teamwork.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2018, 11:38 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 04:18:
Cutter wrote on Oct 28, 2018, 19:48:
Brings it out and fumbles it with 2 minutes left? Are you fucking kidding me? Sigh.

The fix is in.

No it's just one of those things that makes you hate football...when it happens to your team. Conversely it's super amazeballs when it happens to the other team!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2018, 19:48 Cutter

Brings it out and fumbles it with 2 minutes left? Are you fucking kidding me? Sigh.

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hints
18. Re: More Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hints Oct 28, 2018, 19:47 Cutter

Mordhaus wrote on Oct 28, 2018, 17:12:
Why go through the hassle? There is no way they wouldn't port this after the unbridled success of GTA Online. Now that they know what type of cash cow they can have with an online component, it will end up on PC eventually. It's just a matter of waiting.

Exactly. Just because the first one didn't show up that was Take Two's mistake. They know they'll leave a billion dollars on the table if they don't bring this to PC. They won't make that mistake again. It's coming.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2018, 14:35 Cutter

I really enjoy those Oroville Spillways videos. Music is really good too.

So, can the Packers down the Rams today? Should be a good game.

29434 Comments. 1472 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo