Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25113 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 30, 2016, 14:44 Cutter

Fuck you Tin Cook, seriously. What a ginormous hypocritical douchenozzle. Middlefinger

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2016, 11:46 Cutter

That's just a fucking absurd amount of money for a game - baseball in particular.

And I really miss the old South Park where it was just random dumb shit and not all about politics.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com
1. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com Nov 30, 2016, 11:33 Cutter

The beans are cool.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000 Sanctus Reach in January
1. Re: Warhammer 40,000 Sanctus Reach in January Nov 30, 2016, 11:31 Cutter

Whilst I'm not into this style of game the graphics sure do look spiffy. Love the look.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog
1. Re: No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog Nov 30, 2016, 11:27 Cutter

Business body that supports business finds business not guilty. Gee, there's a surprise. Wry

It's like how the police always investigate themselves and find in favor of their own 99.7% of the time.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Reddit Is Tearing Itself Apart. Nov 30, 2016, 11:22 Cutter

Timmeh wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 10:28:
Conservative Views are not stupid. Neo Liberal views on the other hand are bat shit insane.

About the only classically conservative view that modern culture should have an issue with is same sex marriage but even that has changed a lot.

Lower taxes, Fewer regulations, Free and Open Economy, Freedom of speech and individuality, Free Market solutions to problems, strong defense. Are the basics of Conservatism.

Neo Liberalism on the other hand is a weird mixture of cultural chaos and a bizarre mix of communism and Marxism. The end result is people are property of the sate and no one has anything except the ruling class.

Anyone who disagrees with this has never read a lick of real history.

Just look at what the modern Neo Liberal controlled education system has produced. a bunch of mamby pamby brain dead emotional wrecks of wanting daddy government to provide for their every need and to live in mommys basement until they are 30.

That is NOT America!

You've got that entirely backwards. That's the major problem with conservatives. It's called cognitive dissonance. You live in some fantasy world that's some sort of idealized Leave it to Beaver'ized America where it's a fair world with nice corperations that provide everyone good jobs and don't exploit anyone. It's all upper-middle class white people living in nice neighborhoods and mom is still in the kitchen where she belongs and the kids are all clean and respectful little drones who are incapable of rebellion, much less free thought. Conservatism by its very definition is the antithesis of freedom and progress.

The reason no one leaves home anymore is because no one can fucking afford to thanks to conservatism and it's laissez-faire/crony style of capitalism thanks to the "free" trade they've implemented. Foreigners are buying up property on a massive scale driving housing prices through the roof and the only work available are dead-end wage-slave jobs. The conservative doesn't care about that. The conservative doesn't care about the environment and the planet they're destroying with their unmitigated greed and selfishness. The conservative doesn't care about what's best for society or the world or family or friends because he's a self-serving psychopath that only ever serves himself.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 29, 2016, 20:43 Cutter

Give the GOP a few years when everyone is working dead-end, slave-wage jobs and it'll be a non-issue because no one will be able to afford anything but Trump and his cronies.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
17. removed Nov 29, 2016, 20:40 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 29, 2016, 21:11.

9. removed Nov 29, 2016, 18:15 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 29, 2016, 21:11.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2016, 15:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 29, 2016, 13:50:
My big purchase turned out to be some new underwear.

Heh, I ordered some tanktops yesterday.

Shows how PC the world has become. Everyone I know always used to call them 'wifebeaters' - including the girls.

Smartass

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2016, 12:48 Cutter

sauron wrote on Nov 29, 2016, 12:22:
Guys, I'm trying to file a claim for my two NVidia GTX970 cards per the class action:

NVidia class action

But the site is not allowing me to upload proofs of purchase. Anyone had similar issues?

Thanks!

You're trying to file claim for the class action and their site won't let you? Gee, what a coincidence. Wry

Email the webmaster, heh.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2016, 11:17 Cutter

Popular opposition to the law has already provoked over 133,000 citizens to sign a petition calling for its repeal, and although that is unlikely to happen, the petition's motion must now be considered by Parliament.

133,000 out of 65 million people. Kind of says it all about how most Brits value their privacy and allowing Big Brother to do whatever they want. Very sad indeed.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2016, 11:12 Cutter

My Muck Boots Arctic boots are the best winter boots I've ever had! Rated to -50C or something stupid, super warm and comfy!

So the underwear you got, was it cyber underwear?

34. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2016, 21:33 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Nov 28, 2016, 21:18:
Mentioned it earlier, but I've found a story regarding the current line of EVGA cards and over heating problems:EVGA GTX 1070/1080 Overheating Issues Update. Sounds like they've got a solution even if it might not be optimal (i.e. faster fan speed = more noise). I believe the common consensus is that the cooler is just poorly designed. Though I'm sure it's fine in most cases and should be okay with the new vbios update and free optional thermal pads (should you request them). On the other hand if you get one and your card starts shooting flames out the back of your case don't say you weren't warned

Yeah thanks for that. I'll definitely be bypassing EVGA because of this. So it's likely going to be ASUS or MSI unless I can find a compelling reason - or a better deal - to use something else.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 28, 2016, 21:29 Cutter

How about Google start doing more to enforce people abusing DCMA. I bet that'd whittle that number down bu about 99%.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 28, 2016, 21:26 Cutter

"First and foremost, it’s essential to note that no hack can occur unless Tesla car owners download and install a malicious application on their Android phones. This is absolutely mandatory and it’s a confirmation that if you care about your security and don’t download suspicious files, it’s pretty hard to get hacked"

gg clickbait Rolleyes

News Comments > theHunter: Call of the Wild Revealed
1. Re: theHunter: Call of the Wild Revealed Nov 28, 2016, 20:55 Cutter

Gotta admit that was an impressive trailer. Given how bad Primal was it's a definite wait and see.

News Comments > Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive La France Next Week
1. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive La France Next Week Nov 28, 2016, 20:42 Cutter

Really looking forward to this! Tout le monde!

28. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2016, 18:14 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Nov 28, 2016, 17:55:
Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 28, 2016, 17:11:
Cutter wrote on Nov 28, 2016, 15:59:
Jesus, thought I was having a good day until I saw someone won the entire US$421,000,000.00 Powerball jackpot. Talk about Christmas come early!
Ha! Yeah, must be nice. I buy Powerball and MegaMillions tickets even now and then, usually when the pot is high like this, but didn't know about this one until I saw the news about the win.

I understand the math reasons for not buying them, but my personal spin has always been that I'm as likely to win as anyone else, so why not throw away 5-10 bucks? Hell, that's less than the price of eating dinner out. If nothing else it's worth it for the daydreaming about what I'll do if I win.

That's pretty much what I do, 5-10 bucks every couple of weeks for the slimmest of chances I can be set for life. The last time I bought a ticket I found $10 in the parking lot. I was hoping my view of how the universe works was wrong and that luck was a contagious disease I'd caught that day. Unfortunately my paradigm held true, I didn't match a single damn number.

Yeah, I win a ticket and $2/5/10 bucks regularly enough that it most pays for itself. I'm not heavy into the lottery. I usuall by an Ontario 49 for a buck once a week and that's a standard $2 million jackpot. I won $50 on it a few months back so that basically pays for a year of tickets right there. And I'll spend a bit more on the more expensive tickets - as you said, and probably like most everyone - when the jackpot is large enough to warrant the gamble - which in Canada is in the $30-$50 million dollar range. It never ceases to amaze me how many people you see that just spend mad bank on it buying shit loads of different tickets, scratch and wins, etc. all the time. It's like, 'So, that's your retirement plan, eh? Good luck with that.'

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 28, 2016, 18:08 Cutter

Rigs wrote on Nov 28, 2016, 17:26:
Hmmm, soon you'll have to take out a mortgage just for a phone...or a 52-month loan like on a car! Fucking ridiculous!

=-Rigs-=

No one is forcing anyone to make those vanity purchases. I paid $150'ish bucks for a work phone - a tough phone thast's waterproof and shatterproof - 6'ish years ago and I still use it today as it works just fine for what it's supposed to do.

25113 Comments. 1256 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo