Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27336 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Land Rush
9. Re: Star Citizen Land Rush Nov 29, 2017, 11:26 Cutter

Ahh the shit show just keeps getting shittier.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Still Wants Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II
10. Re: EA Still Wants Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II Nov 29, 2017, 11:17 Cutter

I just don't understand how you can just lie through your teeth like that? I'd feel like a dirty whore that no amount of hot showers would ever make clean again. They didn't really understand? Yeah, sure. They pulled it? Yeah after Bob Iger told them to. Lies and damn lies. Why people giving these motherfuckers money is beyond me.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Nov 28, 2017, 22:58 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 21:22:
OMG! A tech news article about a battery breakthrough! Say it isn't so!

Yeah, wake me if and when these things ever show up. We've been hearing about this shit for years now and still don't see anything to show for it.

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Nov 28, 2017, 22:56 Cutter

Or companies will just avoid America and traffic will just go somewhere else where they don't have to put up with this bullshit. I don't think it'll hurt gaming so much as it'll hurt America. The upside to this stupidity is it all but guarantees the GOP will be crucified 2020.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side
20. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Sends EA Stock Towards the Dark Side Nov 28, 2017, 22:46 Cutter

It's good because it's showing the industry as a whole to cool it. They've now learned there are limits. Pass them at your own peril.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2017, 14:13 Cutter

I'd much rather see one of these FE types try to sail to the "edge" of the world. I'd love to see their reaction when they can't find it. I'd love to hear the excuses. I bet they believe it's like Eric the Viking, the boat would just shoot off into space.

News Comments > Square Enix on the Future of Deus Ex
8. Re: Square Enix on the Future of Deus Ex Nov 28, 2017, 13:52 Cutter

Still haven't played Mankind and don't know if I ever will. And their version of Thief was just awful. Truly awful. I wish they'd either sell the property or let someone else do it. I have zero faith in this company to make good games. I'm sure their Marvel games will blow just as badly.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 27, 2017, 21:19 Cutter

Well Pai is fucking over millions of families so turn about is fair play. You behave like a monster expect to be treated like one, and your friends and family by extension.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Tomorrow
1. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Tomorrow Nov 27, 2017, 20:37 Cutter

Don't care enough to look into it myself so what's all the hubub, bub?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2017, 18:33 Cutter

Bard wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 18:21:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 14:24:
Time Inc. Sells Itself to Meredith Corp., Backed by Koch Brothers.

Another one down in the great American free press experiment.

post vietnam strategy - destroy the press, or have it repeat your narrative to prevent interruption of war profiteering.

Post-Vietnam? Eisenhower told the country it was already happening on his way out.

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2017, 18:31 Cutter

No way Disney would ever give anyone favorable terms on a property they own. If a company is doing their property harm, which EA is doing, they damn sure have the right to terminate that contract whenever they wish. That's the only reason EA put it on hiatus to begin with. Bob Iger called them and told them to knock it off or they'd lose their contract.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 27, 2017, 18:27 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 13:52:
Strong passwords have become an oxymoron anyway. Unless you can come up with something truly unique, odds are pretty good that your password already existed in a database that has been stole somewhere. Hackers now have BILLIONS of existing passwords, so unless you feel confident you came up with something that billions of other users haven't thought of, your password is useless.

And even if you have something fantastically unique, it better be 20+ characters, because otherwise the brute-force approach will still crack it in very little time.

Passwords have failed. Time for something else.

Xkcd nailed it years ago.

Password Strength

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 27, 2017, 18:24 Cutter

My penmanship has always been atrocious so laptops are a godsend. I'd love a Surface with the detachable keyboard but they're just so ridiculously overpriced.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2017, 12:23 Cutter

It's good to leave some to mulch for nutrients for the soil anyway. Some people don't rake at all.  

News Comments > National Committee for Games Policy Takes on Loot Crates
1. Re: National Committee for Games Policy Takes on Loot Crates Nov 27, 2017, 12:18 Cutter

A lobby group by any other name...

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Nov 26, 2017, 20:16 Cutter

How much does he want to bet that they're not stuck. They're just waiting for the hoopla to die down which won't be long. And they'll tweak it and rebrand it and call it something else to make it more palatable. The only way they'll stop is if a law is passed or people come to their senses and stop giving them money entirely. This is the perfect time to be a competitor in this market. Wish I had the resources to make an old school FPS with player run servers, mods, skins, etc. like it used to be. You'd clean up big time and kill all these grindy P2W BS FPS' in no time.

News Comments > SpellForce 3 Free Weekend Underway
15. Re: SpellForce 3 Free Weekend Underway Nov 26, 2017, 16:18 Cutter

Slashman wrote on Nov 26, 2017, 08:29:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 25, 2017, 17:37:
Cutter wrote on Nov 25, 2017, 16:02:
I thought this was supposed to be a different demo with Elfs or somethings. Anyway it's the same one from Steam and it's still locking up my PC when I run it.

AMD issue, right? That sucks. For what it's worth, the game is really good, hopefully AMD CPU people bug them enough so they patch it up.

And this is why I don't buy AMD hardware. I refuse to have to wait every time a new game launches for AMD to provide patches to make it so I can run the game that nVidia/Intel people are running with no issues. The list just keeps getting longer. I refuse to stand in line for AMD.

Dude, this is the second game this is has happened with in like a decade now so give it a rest. A similar Intel/Nvidia setup would have easily cost me double. So yeah, if that means missing out on the ocassional game I'm fine with that for the cost-savings. Fools and their money are soon parted.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. Re: Sunday Mobilization Nov 26, 2017, 16:09 Cutter

Well that PG news is great news for lawyers.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2017, 21:55 Cutter

"There is One who dwells above the circle of the earth."

Yeah, that would be Cthulhu. Cthulhu And circle is not the same as sphere. Flat-earthers belive the world is a circle too. The Church taught geocentrism for centuries. Just ask Galileo how he made out when he put forth the theory of heliocentrism.

What I've never understood about the flat earthers is just how thick the earth is? Can't be paper thin otherwise we couldn't mine anything right? So just how flat is it exactly? How with modern technology has no one ever filmed the edge of the earth? Where does all the water go? Where does it come from? I actually looked at a couple of these FE websites and they are just painful to behold. Apparently no one has ever been to space, there are no satellites, etc. That's because, get this, space agencies only exist to embezzle tax dollars. Yes, every space agency of every nation on earth is apparently in cahoots on this. There are 10's of 1000s of people in on this and nary a one of them has ever blown cover and revealed the hoax because they're all getting insanely rich of the billions they're embezzling.

Wow. Just wow. Rolleyes

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Nov 25, 2017, 21:29 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Nov 25, 2017, 14:19:
What is this? A TV for ants?

Micro LEDs, not micro Tvs, heh.

27336 Comments. 1367 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo