Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25368 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 100 of 2016
21. Re: Steam Top 100 of 2016 Jan 1, 2017, 21:21 Cutter

Yeah, most of the DLC not being on sale for a lot of games was a real piss-off. There's some I definitely wanted to pick up but it either wasn't on sale at all or still laughingly overpriced.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
30. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 1, 2017, 16:52 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 11:46:
Cpmartins wrote on Jan 1, 2017, 11:41:
Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 23:11:
butthurt middle aged men of bluesnews are gonna butthurt
You forgot "white". Can't skip that one.

Because people with non-european roots respect women's rights better, right?

Well obviously. We're all that's evil in the world, as we're all rich, privileged and have absolutely no problems whatsoever. Everyone else are all paragons of what's good and right in the world.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison

News Comments > Steam Top 100 of 2016
6. Re: Steam Top 100 of 2016 Jan 1, 2017, 16:46 Cutter

I bought Survivalist and that's it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2017, 00:05 Cutter

Just turned on the tube for the countdown. Tuned into Carson Daly with Mel B. for a minute...goddamn she is looking fine! Always had the hots for her when the Spice Girls fist showed up.

Ahh well, here's to one more trip around the sun completed at least. Bon Voyage for this one, fellas!

25. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 21:43 Cutter

Aww, touching and a wee bit sad....

George Michael in James Corden's first Carpool Karaoke for Comic Relief

17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 19:40 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 18:55:
FUCK UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE. KEEP IT SIMPLE. When you confuckulate a perfectly simple system you're asking for more bullshit then was previously intended/desired.

Exactly. Then you get people tailoring posts to stoke their own ego and no one actually discusses things after that.

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Dec 31, 2016, 19:37 Cutter

Duke Christopheles wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 17:12:
Life has a simple answer response to the author of this piece: stop whining about it and actively work towards a solution. Anyone can write a piece to complain, it takes this thing called 'conviction' to be a problem solver.

Exactly. That's always been my take on it. You think you can do better? Than go do it. Maybe, the reason 95% of protagonists in games have been white males is because that's the target demographic? It's always so easy to gamble other people's money, isn't it?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2016, 16:21 Cutter

Holy crap! It's the Night of the Comet!!!

And I still don't know which way I'm going for hooch this evening, martinis perhaps? Rum punch? Cold dark ale? Whichever way I go the bases are covered.

Out with the old and in with the new, eh? Contrary to popular opinion, I didn't think 2016 was all that bad...especially when you compare them with what's coming down the pipe in the next 4 years. Hope Santa brought you all a 55 gallon drum of lube. You're going to need it. Not that that's a bad thing. Biker

Heh, happy New Years ya crazy bastards!

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 31, 2016, 16:09 Cutter

We're getting our act together on security? Fucking LOL!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 31, 2016, 16:08 Cutter

Trigger, salty, hack, cyber. Four words that need to fucking die ASAP.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Dec 31, 2016, 16:07 Cutter

Those cawksukahs in Beantown are wicked bad drivers, kid!

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Dec 31, 2016, 16:06 Cutter

Well shit, everyone who doesn't include a multi-racial-pan-sexual-transgender-dwarf character in their game is worse than Hitler!

Rolleyes

News Comments > Steam Award Winners
12. Re: Steam Award Winners Dec 31, 2016, 16:03 Cutter

Retired wrote on Dec 31, 2016, 14:49:
Most of them are ok with the awards except this

"Just 5 More Minutes" Won by Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

LAME!

Yeah, how that could not be Civ boggles the mind. Civ was the game that defined 'Just one more turn'.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 31, 2016, 02:26 Cutter

DNC...just not getting it. Guess they just know better than everyone else. Rolleyes

If they don't clear out the corrupt deadwood at the top and veer left - meaning getting Bernie like candidates on the ticket - I suspect we'll see a splintering of the party much like the Tea Party. And at this point it may be what's really needed.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Dec 31, 2016, 02:12 Cutter

Wow that was a neat trick with the ice. Pointless to use cloudy cocktails with them however.

The Red Solo Cup was never a big thing up here, at least in the circles I moved in. Where I first really saw and used them was when I first went to Savannah almost a decade back. That blew me away. Leave a bar, grab a traveler, take your drink with you. How very civilized. God, I love Savannah.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2016, 20:20 Cutter

Jivaro wrote on Dec 30, 2016, 14:15:
Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease is beyond horrible. For the victim and everybody around them. Mad Cow for humans essentially although there is a variant (according to the wiki, I didn't know that) that is more directly related. Every bit as devastating and fatal as that sounds. I have mixed feelings about our seemingly obsessive focus on celebrity deaths as a culture...but if these deaths bring attention, focus, and funds to fight shit like this, people can worship their celebrities as much as they want as far as I am concerned.

It's celebrity worship in general. So many people want to be famous for no other reason than to be famous. It's really fucking pathetic. I don't understand why people's lives are so devoid of meaning that they have to obsess over celebrities/e-tainment. How the fuck does some useless twat like Kim Kardashian acquire so much by doing nothing except being a ho? Pewdie-pie? For real? Honestly, it's like some Bizarro world.

I could give a shit less about the vast majority of them anyway, but every now and then one leaves us who had real talent and their talent did have an impact on you. I can't count the nights back in the day staying up to the wee hours getting my freak on listening to David Bowie. His music helped me through some bad times, so there's a legitimate connection there. As for the rest, too bad so sad, I'll have forgotten the rest of them by next week. I'm glad 2016 is over just to see this fucking meme of how bad 2016 has been is over. You want bad, well you better start drinking heaily because it's the only thing that's going to get you through the next 4 years. Buckle up, buckeroos! As for me, I think I'll finally get to work on my Vault-tec Vault this year. It's the Omen III, man. Damien is in the White House, what do a few dead celebs matter?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 30, 2016, 20:01 Cutter

Oligopoly

Put it all together and you can see a day when you’re watching content that Google produced disseminated via infrastructure that Google owns on a phone that Google made using wireless service Google brokered.

Many people find this appealing

Uh yeah, I'm not one of them. They're no better than the Telcos. In fact they're much worse.

News Comments > Gearbox Deathwatch?
35. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 30, 2016, 19:57 Cutter

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Pitchford falls squarely into the category of 'better to be lucky than good'.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 30, 2016, 01:51 Cutter

No, it's very clearly Apple's fault. Hope they lose a billion on this. Let's hope that sets a precedent to drive them out of business entirely.

Seriously, we need to get rid of "cyber". Rolleyes

And way to go NY. That really showed 'em who's boss. Rolleyes

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 30, 2016, 01:43 Cutter

How in the fucking fuck is something this obvious patentable?

25368 Comments. 1269 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo