Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26987 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 20:35 Cutter

Must admit I'm pretty stoked for this title atm, but not fucking $80 stoked for it. Gimme a call when the price gets reasonable on this thing.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 20:34 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 20:25:
DAMN YOU OCTOBER! DAMN YOU JOB! Went from 20 hours a week, to a promotion to 40 hours this week, and then will be 60 hours next week till the 1st of the year.

No respect I tell you, no respect -Rodney Dangerfield

60 hours a week? That's insane. Work smarter, not harder. No one ever died saying 'Gee I should have spent more time at work.'

News Comments > PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans
29. Re: PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans Oct 23, 2017, 18:43 Cutter

chickenboo wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 15:21:
I'm picturing more of a Team Fortress 2 model. Keep the community alive with constant updates, lots of little cosmetics players can buy, a lively competitive scene. Games As Service doesn't necessarily mean Subscription Fees anymore.

From what I see of their attitude and sense of entitlement I'd say they honestly believe that the sun shines out of their asses and will think they can charge for it as a service and get away with it. They're in for a rude awakening if they do. And the fact they're discussing this while their first game is still in EA only confirms that suspicion for me. It reminds me of devs like Crytek who believed their own press and where are they now? On fames backside is where.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2017, 13:24 Cutter

Warmer winter? As someone who hates the cold I'll buy that for a dollar!

Yeah sure, Arnie. It was all Bill's fault and not that you made a shitty movie. Good grief. Is there anything people from the "party or personal responsibility" ever actually take personal responsibility for when it come to failures?

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Oct 23, 2017, 13:16 Cutter

Better title would be, 'Is the end nigh for stupid clickbait articles that have zero basis in reality?' It would be nice if that were the case.

News Comments > SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon Staggers Out
1. Re: SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon Staggers Out Oct 23, 2017, 13:15 Cutter

'And I'll see you on the drunk side of the moon....'  

News Comments > PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans
7. Re: PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans Oct 23, 2017, 13:14 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 10:17:
Like an MMO? I don't understand what they mean by building this game as a service.

What is any software service? It means monthly fees and transactions instead of a one time purchase. Yeah I don't imagine that'll go over well. These guys need a reality check. Sooner or later this game will fade as all flavors of the month do. The reason some games like CS have longevity is because they're free.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
5. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 22, 2017, 23:42 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 17:59:
First of all, a patent should never have been granted for this. It's a "Do X with a drone" patent.

Second of all, by the time this gets built out, there will be enough charging stations.

Indeed. I'm sure the idea of a delivery service has been around as long as someone was willing to pay someone else to take/bring something somewhere. Fucking USPTO is just FUBAR.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2017, 19:30 Cutter

Even as a non-baseball fan I'm glad to see the Yankees not winning. And as a kid I always loved those old 70s Astros uniforms, the colors and the font!

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
2. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Oct 22, 2017, 19:28 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 18:05:
How about instead of warning the public, you force critical infrastructure corporations to adhere to security protocols like HiTrust and perform regular attacks using white hatters. Fail to adhere needs to carry significant penalties.

Yeah, but that would make sense. And you know the GOP and their supporters hate any kind of regulation...except when it supports them.

Isn't it just awesome how the free market always fixes these niggling teeny tiny issues like they always claim? /s

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2017, 20:08 Cutter

If you've ever been to Dallas, and the book repository - now the JFK museum - in person, which I have, you'd realize that Oswald was indeed a patsy. Here's what the corner of the 6th floor where Oswald apparently shot from looks like. So when you're standing beside it and looking down at the X on the street where JFK died you can see it's an impossible shot because it's almost straight down. Had he shot from there the front left part of his head would have exploded. Yet, we know the killing shot came from the front.

It's the same jive with the grassy knoll. A shooter there would have shot him from the side on that angle. However, when you walk up onto the overpass where the all the trains are it's the perfect kill spot and the only angle that makes any possible sense when you look at the footage. Was Oswald involved? Sure. Did he do it? No but he probably tried. He was the fall guy. When you see it all there in person it really hits home what a major conspiracy it was, and not the act of a lone gunman. Factor in all the other crazy shit and list of characters involved in all of it and was absolutely a coup d'etat.

And that's why America is where it's at today. They knew if they could get away with murdering the President everything else would be child's play going forward.

News Comments > Steam Sale Dates Leaked?
9. Re: Steam Sale Dates Leaked? Oct 20, 2017, 22:06 Cutter

The only good thing left about Steam sales is that at least you can usually find better deals at other digital retailers or from key resellers in particular. I don't bother with G2A anymore but I always use Kinguin and CDKeys to check prices first.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2017, 14:18 Cutter

Whoa! Holy shit! One of our CF-18s just blasted over my house. Goddamn it was loud and he was booking it. He must have been coming out of CFB Boden. Whoa, even as I'm typing this another one just roared by. I know this might not be unusual for those of you in the US, but it's unusual here in the extreme!

Edit: Whoa either another one just went by or one of them is circling. It was pretty low and goddamn they are just monstrously loud, had to plug my ears. I wonder what's going on.

News Comments > Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Jeep and Dodge DLC
9. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Jeep and Dodge DLC Oct 20, 2017, 14:13 Cutter

Yeah, I find it weird when some people rag on certain vehicles just because of hearsay and not personal experience. I once owned a Triumph TR6 for a few yeas and everyone always went on about Lucas electrics on what a problem this car would be. Had it for 3 years, it was a blast and I had zero problems with it.

My Sonata just turned 10 years old this year and I'm going to unload it in the spring and get something new - looking at the Subaru Crosstreks atm - and the car has been amazing...until now. All of a sudden it seems everything is falling apart on it. And this is not a car that has been driven hard - currently sitting at 97K KM. Had to replace brake lines - they were rusted out - and the engine manifold gasket because it was leaking too much oil, and the check engine light has been on for a year now and I've had 2 smoke tests - my mechanic and ever took it to the dealership - and no one can figure out what the problem is - they assume it's a pinhole leak in the neck of the gas tank. Apart from that my mechanic says it's very sound. So my personal experience with Hyundai is great cars until they get around 10 years old.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Oct 19, 2017, 22:05 Cutter

Drop the friggin price on the season pass already, Bethsoft.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2017, 18:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 19, 2017, 13:48:
Sugar and cancer: Belgium scientists clarify the Warburg effect.

Time to treat sugar like cigarettes.

I quit refined sugar ages ago. All I use is raw unpasteurized honey or raw cane sugar like Sucanat which actually has health benefits to using.

News Comments > Cities: Skylines - Green Cities Sprout
12. Re: Cities: Skylines - Green Cities Sprout Oct 19, 2017, 17:56 Cutter

I'd say they're putting in substantial enough work that justifies the cost of the DLC. It isn't as if it's Bethsoft charging $10 for fucking horse armor.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2017, 12:56 Cutter

Well if you can hear things than you're not really dead yet. Brain death is final death. Your heart can stop but there's still oxygen in your system and when your brain uses up the last of that it's game over, man, game over. That's a pretty outrageous piece of clickbait seeing as it's the claim of one doctor based on a few heart attack victims who were revived. I imagine for the overwhelming majority of people its virtually instantaneous whether it's from trauma, disease, or old age.  

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Oct 19, 2017, 12:41 Cutter

Nice clickbait.

News Comments > LawBreakers All-Star Update
13. Re: LawBreakers All-Star Update Oct 19, 2017, 12:40 Cutter

Smells like shill in here.

26987 Comments. 1350 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo