Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25093 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2016, 23:02 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 20:12:
Godspeed, John Glenn.

Beat me to it. Looks like it's time for another viewing of The Right Stuff in the next couple of weeks.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2016, 23:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 20:39:
Also, Greg Lake of King Crimson and ELP has passed. He was 69.

I think this song of his can serve as a dirge of sorts.

I was never into them, but a chick I used to bang for a while was. She did a striptease for me to some song of theirs on our first date. Wasn't really paying a whole lot of attention to the music.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Dec 8, 2016, 22:50 Cutter

The CEO said the plan is "to offer 1 Gbps broadband service...and then offer an over-the-top bundle" of video service.

So what? A grand a month plus heavy data caps, sound about right? And you have to love the coverage...somewhere from 200ft to 1000ft...maybe, sorta, kinda, and only with cells on telephone poles anyway. Rolleyes

News Comments > Total War WARHAMMER DLC and Free Content
2. Re: Total War WARHAMMER DLC and Free Content Dec 8, 2016, 22:44 Cutter

Primalchrome wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 22:21:
Waaaaay to much nickle and diming with this title. I am very disappointed and wish I hadn't bought it now.

Isn't that Warhammer's MO?

News Comments > Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All
14. Re: Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All Dec 8, 2016, 18:20 Cutter

Peter M. Smith wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 15:09:
Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 13:03:
Just look at those fucking gift bags for the Oscars. It's goddamned obscene.

Oscar gift bags are pure marketing, and you've proven that the marketing is successful. People talk about them at the shows, talk about them after the shows, and people are bringing them up in conversations about something else.

You think offending people to their core qualifies as successful? You should probably go to work doing PR for the KKK. I'm sure you'll consider your work an unqualified success in that case.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Survival Video
3. Re: Conan Exiles Survival Video Dec 8, 2016, 13:30 Cutter

Yeah, well I'm sure it'll be finished and optimized before ARK ever will be - if it ever does. Animations and visuals look a bit rough but it's early. I'm more concerned with if this is PvP only or not. If it is I'm out. Just not down with the grief-fest thanks. All I want to do is build, explore, and make thralls contemplate things on the Tree of Woe.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2016, 13:24 Cutter

Blue, do you listen to Oliva Newton John's Physical before your physical?

6. Re: Worst air pollution in ten years? Dec 8, 2016, 13:23 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 13:14:
You don't say? How's that 70% of all cars being "clean diesel" working out for ya there, Paris?

That's the fault of crooks like VW, not Paris. And it shows how good the Metro is to handle that sort of volume. Most cities couldn't handle that - and that's the problem. A great many systems are woefully underfunded and outdated.

News Comments > Global Virtual Reality Association Formed
1. Re: Global Virtual Reality Association Formed Dec 8, 2016, 13:04 Cutter

If you want VR to take off make an open source compatible format everyone can use.

News Comments > Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All
5. Re: Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All Dec 8, 2016, 13:03 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 12:18:
Vertigo Games: Hi, you are already wealthy, so have something for free!

vs.

Joe Average: What? You poor guys want freebies? F#*! YOU!

Great times we live in, really.

What was that Adam Sandler film where he was the sick and dying comedian. And they're in his garage and he has all this stuff there, and he says it was all free, and how amazing it is that when you're poor and nobody no one will give you the time of day but the richer and more famous you get the more free shit they give you. Just look at those fucking gift bags for the Oscars. It's goddamned obscene.

8. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2016, 09:43 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 20:53:
@ Cutter

Looks like the game actually exists though.

That's still technically not proof, just a picture on a website.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 7, 2016, 20:32 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 19:16:
Removing Pubic Hair Linked To A Heightened Risk Of STIs.

Did anyone read this story? It's hilarious!

They've come up with all these euphemisms: "extreme groomers," "high frequency groomers" etc.

Meh, I guess you all are having too much fun talking about Trump and Hitler.

You know they were extreme groomers right?
Wry

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
24. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 7, 2016, 20:29 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 19:00:
Cutter wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 11:25:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 11:01:
Timmeh wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 10:47:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 10:27:
After losing the popular vote, donny decides when it comes to fake news less is more.

I will accept that he lost the popular vote once all the libtard states are recounted and FORCED to only accept legal votes.

But lets say he did...

Those votes come from 31 counties with huge populations of completely BRAIN DEAD stupid people who love communism. so WHO CARES!

If we had voter ID laws nationwide, all states would have gone Republican!!1 It would have been 538 to 0 for Trump!~1. Millions of those cheating dems voted illegally!!1

Dude, stop feeding the trolls.

Do they feed upon mockery?

No, attention.

1. Re: Into the Black Dec 7, 2016, 20:27 Cutter

The problem I have with snopes is how do you know they're not just pulling shit out of their ass? I don't see any actual evidence, just claims to the contrary that people are supposed to take at face value on their say-so.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Dec 7, 2016, 20:00 Cutter

Lol nice one, Blue! Hahaha!

One more nail in the crowdfunding coffin.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 7, 2016, 15:34 Cutter

Nullity wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 12:51:
Not likely. Russia still would have mopped the floor with them. Of course the US helped the Allies, but we weren't exactly the saviors of WW2 that US public schools like to teach. With the overwhelming size of the Russian military force, Germany didn't stand a chance, and lost the war as soon as they started pushing into Russia - they just didn't know it yet.

"Just in case" disclaimer: I am in no way diminishing the sacrifice of those who fought, just being historically accurate/realistic in the US's role in the war.

No, Russia would have lost if not for US interceding. Britain was on its last legs but this changed the entire balance of the war as now they were fully engaged on two fronts. And don't kid yourself there was no shortage of Americans - prior to Pear Harbor - who wanted to come in on Germany's side, particularly against Russia including guys like Patton - who wanted to go after then both before the US entered the war and after they had defeated Germany.

And the sacrifice the Allies made has already been diminished by how people live today. Sure everyone always blathers on about "never forgetting", etc. but that's precisely what they do. Tens of millions died in a war against fascism, and yet that's what we see in virtually ever government on the planet today. And why? All because of people's apathy. If that's not a slap in the face of those sacrifices I don't know what is.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patched
12. Re: No Man's Sky Patched Dec 7, 2016, 15:26 Cutter

J wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 14:55:
Cutter wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 11:23:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 10:46:
I'll probably pick it up when it's $10.

What's the over/under on when that will happen?

When it's over 9 and under 11. Wry
9-11 Confirmed

Divide 9 by 3? Half Life 3 confirmed?!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2016, 15:25 Cutter

robdot wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 13:53:
Final fantasy"s story is so stupid. These tragic events happen, then the characters just go on as if nothing is wrong, fishing and taking pictures, and going on stupid quests not related to the story. And they never discuss what just happened.

Or maybe they're just made of sterner stuff than you are and don't need to piss and moan about past tragedies for the rest of their lives.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 7, 2016, 15:24 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 12:41:
Cutter wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 11:30:
And how long before corporations get in on the action and start tracking you everywhere you go?

They already do.

Really? Who tracks your movement via license plate via plate reader cameras?

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free
7. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Dec 7, 2016, 15:20 Cutter

JayDeath wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 15:15:
Why bother buying any of these AC titles? The pattern seems to be that these games will be made free to us in a few years. I can wait.

This one you could have waited for. Blag Flag however was worth the price of admission. I still like 2 and Brohood the best however.

25093 Comments. 1255 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo