Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26636 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2017, 13:14 Cutter

Wow, the applications for that silicone oil as a paint are staggering. If this company has stock for sale, buy!

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Aug 19, 2017, 13:06 Cutter

And how in the fucking fuck did Amazon ever get a patent for something so stupidly obvious?

News Comments > The Norwood Suite Announced
1. Re: The Norwood Suite Announced Aug 19, 2017, 12:24 Cutter

Interesting visual design at any rate.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Aug 18, 2017, 23:29 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Aug 18, 2017, 20:59:
Right? I wish common sense judges like that were more prevalent, across the country. Not that it would work for every case, but a HUGE chunk of them can and should be decided by one person in a half hour or less. At the very least, someone like Judge Judy could examine your case and decide if it even deserves to be filed at all. But then the blood-sucking lawyers would raise hell in the face of such efficiency.

Well that does occur all the time, it's called Small Claims Court. There's are myriad reasons civil court is complex and takes a good deal of time and money, and well it should. Complex legal issues are just that otherwise they'd be resolved without going to court. And don't forget, the judges are bloodsucking lawyers too.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2017, 15:46 Cutter

It all depends whether The Donald stays in line with Bannon's hard-on for China. If he does, Bannon will support him, if not he'll go after him with all guns blazing. It's awesome when these assholes eat their own.

Steve Bannon, Unrepentant

“To me,” Bannon said, “the economic war with China is everything. And we have to be maniacally focused on that. If we continue to lose it, we're five years away, I think, ten years at the most, of hitting an inflection point from which we'll never be able to recover.”

Fact is, he's not wrong.

This comment was edited on Aug 18, 2017, 16:16.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2017, 14:08 Cutter

Well to be fair animals do have limited comprehension - depending on the animal. Chimps and apes can carry on conversations through sign. Smart dogs like German Shepherds can understand upwards of about 200 words. Saw this yesterday making the rounds....

Husky furious with owner, refuses to look at her

Tell me the dog doesn't understand.

News Comments > Hyper Universe Early Access Next Week
2. Re: Hyper Universe Early Access Next Week Aug 18, 2017, 13:24 Cutter

I was just gonna say, how the hell do you have a 2D sidescroller MOBA? Clearly a game made by marketers.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 17, 2017, 21:17 Cutter

For all the hardcore idiots on the left that think there's no problem with the antifascist assholes out there....

Kyle Quinn Hid At A Friend's House After Being Misidentified On Twitter As A Racist

And that's how easy it can happen. One if you ever run into one of these motherfuckers on the street with a minor altercation and they decide to make your life miserable by saying you're a nazi or some such shit? This is precisely why they need to be shut down hard. Hope this guy can sue the shit out of everyone involved.

22. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 17, 2017, 20:04 Cutter

Tom wrote on Aug 17, 2017, 19:03:
"And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan."

I lost it. Rotfl

Well, after all, the Wu-Tang Clam ain't nothin' to fuck wit'.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Aug 17, 2017, 20:04 Cutter

Stormsinger wrote on Aug 17, 2017, 18:46:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 17, 2017, 14:22:
Internet turns on white supremacists and neo-Nazis with doxing, phishing.

While I understand the inclination, this is just wrong. It will push them further underground. I'd rather have them out in the open where we can keep an eye on them, and ridicule them for buying Hawaiian tiki torches for their white-supremacist rally.

Keep them underground, and they won't have nearly as much success in spreading their atrocious philosophy.

Wrong. That only lends credence to the 'fact' they're being suppressed. Anything like that only gives them ammunition. I hate rampant, stupid liberalism as much as the next sane person but it doesn't mean I'm some hood-wearing, goose-stepping bigot and racist. The more the liberal mainstream tries to make me feel bad about that the more reactionary I'm going to get. That's how the Nazis came to power. Trump calling out all those assholes on the left isn't wrong. I worked a G20 summit once I've seen those clowns in action. They're just as bad if not worse and they need to be called on it. If it's not klan/nazis they'll find something to be offended by and attack it.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2017, 16:24 Cutter

Cool, thanks Bats.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 17, 2017, 16:19 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 17, 2017, 14:25:
Cutter wrote on Aug 17, 2017, 13:12:
You want to eliminate racism? You first have to eliminate poverty. So long as one group of have-nots can point at a group of haves there will always be racism and bigotry. Thinking you can just censor extremist speech does nothing at all, and most likely only gives it credence and strength.

That's a big part of the equation for sure. Education is also part of it: racism tends to fester in the undereducated.

And that exists because of poverty. Everything comes back to it.

News Comments > Crackdown 3 Delayed
10. Re: Crackdown 3 Delayed Aug 17, 2017, 14:21 Cutter

There's zero technical reason to not make DX12 for earlier Windoze versions. It's simply the carrot MS dangles to try and get people to suscribe to their Windows as a service/we own all your data model they're trying to establish. No fucking thank you. I'll quit gaming before I embrace that shit.

You - XYZ corporation - don't need to know anything about me. I know you want to, but you don't need to. As far as I'm concerned the our entire relationship is nothing more than you providing me with a product that I pay for once and own and that's it. I'm not interested in monthly services/renting. And there is no free upgrade because there are no free lunches. If a company expects something in return it ain't free.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2017, 13:26 Cutter

Holy crap are you ever looking like Hunter S. Thompson there.

I would give a lot to be on that cruise to see Bonnie sing that during the eclipse.

Hah, I've nicked the old family jewels before whilst grooming there. It's why I categorically refuse to use a razor blade anywhere in my nether regions. I could only imagine the dread it's caused men down through the ages before clippers and scissors were invented. Using straight edge razors, daggers, etc.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 17, 2017, 13:12 Cutter

You want to eliminate racism? You first have to eliminate poverty. So long as one group of have-nots can point at a group of haves there will always be racism and bigotry. Thinking you can just censor extremist speech does nothing at all, and most likely only gives it credence and strength.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 16, 2017, 22:19 Cutter

Yet Twitter won't ban Trump, the GOP, et al. People need to stop applauding these hypocritical corporations who are only pandering for business and don't give a fuck about anything except the bottom line.

Twitter has gone from bastion of free speech to global censor

And what's Spotify doing to remove all the other racist music from rappers, etc.? Nothing is what.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 16, 2017, 22:11 Cutter

Yeah, but you have to be capable of feeling shame in order for it to have any effect. Save your money and put it toward beating them next election and reversing this stupidity.

News Comments > Beast Quest Game Announced
1. Re: Beast Quest Game Announced Aug 16, 2017, 22:08 Cutter

Website doesn't show it for PC just console. Looks like a kids game however.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2017, 12:27 Cutter

And why wouldn't he reprise Bond one more time?

Ghost moose!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 16, 2017, 12:17 Cutter

Obama's tweet is a fantasy and nothing more.

26636 Comments. 1332 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo