Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 30590 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Interviews
38. removed Jun 14, 2019, 18:24 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 14, 2019, 18:51.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

37. removed Jun 14, 2019, 18:17 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 14, 2019, 18:51.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. removed Jun 14, 2019, 18:07 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 14, 2019, 18:49.

News Comments > Vector 36 and More Free This Weekend
6. Re: Vector 36 and More Free This Weekend Jun 14, 2019, 18:05 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 15:48:
Cutter wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 14:36:
Just picked up Thronebreaker on GOG last night. Awesome game. Go get it!

It's shit.

If by shit you mean fucking awesome, you're right.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 14:58 Cutter

Frans, any chance you can make the ignore fucntion universal. I'm so sick of seeing post from the trolls around here that sucker people into quoting them. Ignore should ignore anything and everything by those losers.

19. removed Jun 14, 2019, 14:56 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 14, 2019, 15:04.

16. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 14, 2019, 14:41 Cutter

Will you fucking morons stop responding to no life basement dwelling trolls like Beamer already? Jesus, how many times do people have to say it. He must be related to Blue because Blue lets the little loser run wild and never lifts a finger to do anything about it. And then he seems utterly amazed when everyone else gets pissed off and the flaming begins.

3. Re: Vector 36 and More Free This Weekend Jun 14, 2019, 14:36 Cutter

Just picked up Thronebreaker on GOG last night. Awesome game. Go get it!

2. Re: Vector 36 and More Free This Weekend Jun 14, 2019, 14:35 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 14:20:
VR support, sweet! Ima check this out.

"What's out vector, Victor?"

News Comments > Get Enter the Gungeon for Free
7. Re: Get Enter the Gungeon for Free Jun 14, 2019, 09:40 Cutter

CthulhuFan wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 21:40:
Screw them. Offer it for free? I'm sailing the high seas on this one, just on principle. That will teach them to offer it w/out my favorite DRM...

"Principles and values are of no use if the idealist cannot live up to his own standards."

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 13, 2019, 21:58 Cutter

Psychopath is unconcerned about anyone and anything else? You don't say? What else is going on in Obvious Shit Everyone Already Knows Except The Idiots in Government News?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 21:55 Cutter

It's not that guys like Pai are ignorant. They just don't give a fuck. They are literal psychopaths and sociopaths who are very literally incapable of empathy or thought beyond how anything benefits or hurts them personally. Family, friends, nothing else enters into it. They are alone in their own little solipsist universes.

'Well this <reason/thing> may cause the earth to blow up and that's bad because I'm on it. But it won't blow up until after I'm dead and gone? Sweet, I'm in in that case.'

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2019, 18:35 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 15:54:
Cutter wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 14:44:
I was pissed no new TES announcement. Hines seems to be doing his best to make sure it doesn't happen at all. Methinks it's way past time to get rid of him. The fact that he'd prioritize FO76 and all the other crap they're doing over a new TES shows he's the wrong man for the job.

Being mad at the head of marketing for a company's decisions is literally blaming the messenger.

He's VP of global marketing and communications. He has considerable input on what goes on when and where. What's more he's always been something of a condescending prick to gamers. I seriously doubt he cares for gaming at all. I think he likes the attention and the money and that's it. If he had his finger on the pulse he'd have been pushing for a new TES since Skyrim came out. And in the recent interviews the only thing he'd say is no one better hold their breath waiting for a new TES. They should go play TESO instead. That's someone who clearly doesn't get it. And if he doesn't get it than what the hell is doing in the job to begin with?

It's like putting a basketball coach in charge of a classical music radio station when he doesn't know the first thing about classical music or even likes it.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2019, 14:53 Cutter

Climbers aren't the problem greedy government is. They don't care if people live or die up there so long as they make bank.

Overtourism is a major problem now and it's only getting worse. I think pretty soon they'll have to have lotteries only allowing a certain amount of people to visit overtouristed places (e.g. Venice). That's the only way to save these places and make it sane, and fair.

I wanted to head over Europe this fall, but from everything I'm gathering that's not even shoulder season anymore. Not as bad as summer but still only marginally better. I'd rather do fall than going into winter.

However seeing Europe at Xmas would be kind of cool. And I will be working my way south to warmer climes - going from Poland and German into Italy and the south of France. And I may actually just fuckoff to North Africa (Tangiers, Morocco, et al. make my way to Egypt then Israel then head on over to India for a month.

Anyone done Europe in shoulder/off season - or for the people who live there would you think that's a better time to come anyway?

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2019, 14:44 Cutter

I was pissed no new TES announcement. Hines seems to be doing his best to make sure it doesn't happen at all. Methinks it's way past time to get rid of him. The fact that he'd prioritize FO76 and all the other crap they're doing over a new TES shows he's the wrong man for the job.

15. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 13, 2019, 14:34 Cutter

Is there any other liberal rag worse than Polygon? Jesus, their bullshit is physically nauseating.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2019, Part 4
11. Re: It Came from E3 2019, Part 4 Jun 13, 2019, 14:31 Cutter

As someone who played the ACO Stadia test it is most definitely not ready for primetime. Is it playable? For the most part but still lots of problems with lag and the visual fidelity doesn't even come close to playing natively.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2019, Part 4
9. Re: It Came from E3 2019, Part 4 Jun 13, 2019, 14:28 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 10:48:
Can anyone tell me why The Onion is still a thing? Does anybody have the time to read dumb fake articles? What is the appeal? What's the fucking point?

I never thought it was funny. Low brow humour at best.

News Comments > Naval Action Sets Sail
1. Re: Naval Action Sets Sail Jun 13, 2019, 14:25 Cutter

Yeah except the main problem in any PvP-centric game is griefing. Cheating or not it's no fun when you're killed repeatedly by ganksquads.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
22. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 10:22 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 04:14:
VaranDragon wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 03:29:
Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 22:06:

On Thursday, Shahd Khidir, a Sudanese influencer and blogger who mainly shares beauty, fashion, and lifestyle content, went "off-brand" to raise awareness to her nearly 64,000 Instagram followers about the dire situation in Sudan

Well I'm sure there's absolutely zero shortage of acute political insight from fashion and lifestyle bloggers!
Wry

How much political insight do you need exactly when tanks are rolling down the streets in your own town or country?

Do you ever think before posting?

Cutter is a bartender who gives his "acute political insight" to us all the time. Not sure there's any difference.

No Cutter is a restaurateur who studied history and poly-sci in university and has continued to study it for the past 30 years. So yeah, that does give me significant insight and makes my opinions far more valid on the whole. Never mind that I'm smarter than most people, especially around here, and my observations are more often right than wrong. I never stop thinking critically, and most of you have no idea what that even means. So stick to being sheep. It's all your good for.

30590 Comments. 1530 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo