Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 29073 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2018, 15:36 Cutter

Yeah, I got reemed in the pool yesterday as well. I took a couple of what I knew were chances but the rest seemed all pretty much lock-ish IMO. Oh well, any given Sundday. How 'bout them Lions downing the Cheatriots quite handily? Grats to them. Seph, were you at the game?
It's funny seeing so many people writing Brady and the Pats off already. Yeah, because Bellicheat has never turned them around before. If it's post-season and they're not in it, you can write them off then and not before.

Can't believe the Redskins played so well yesterday either. I hope the fallout from the last calls on the last 2 weeks against Clay Matthews starts shaking up some stuff back towards common sense.

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 24, 2018, 15:31 Cutter

But what corps like what the AT&T's and Comcast's of the world are doing is just fine? Is that it? Are you fucking kidding me?
Furious2

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 24, 2018, 15:27 Cutter

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 14:29:
All these tariffs. Everything getting more expensive. It's fucking GREAT!

Are you guys getting tired of all the winning yet? Because I know I am!

Short term pain for long term gain. Bill Clinton and congress should have never given China favored nation trading status to begin with. China's pegged currency has given them a free ride off of the rest of us - speaking in terms of employment - for decades now. Trump may be wrong on just about everything else, but he's right on this one. Protectionism is good for domestic employment - unless the countries trading allow their currency to be valued fairly and freely. He actually is negotiating - attempting to at any rate - trade deals that are better for the American worker, as opposed to the American employer - at least the ones who don't care where they employ people so long as they get rich.

News Comments > 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced
6. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 15:17 Cutter

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 14:26:
more than 125,000 customers have picked up Super Seducer 2 since the launch

Jesus Christ, people...

TBH I'm surprised it's not higher. To paraphrase M.L. Mencken, 'No one ever went broke underestimating people.'

News Comments > 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced
5. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 15:15 Cutter

Tavil wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 15:03:
This just makes me sick. This guy should be shamed, not rewarded.

So you really don't understand men all that well, huh?

News Comments > Space Hulk: Tactics Trailer
2. Re: Space Hulk: Tactics Trailer Sep 24, 2018, 15:13 Cutter

Cool. Just picked up SHD: EE this weekend and quite enjoy it.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2018, 09:32 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 21:41:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 20:10:
Ugh, bad day in the pool for me. Can't believe that call on Mathews. This shit has to change or the NFL is done. Everyone except the league seems to grasp that.

Bad calls for the refs have been going on since the beginning of football. I hardly think it's going to bring down the NFL.

If you can't lay hands on the QB anymore that most definitely changes the game in a bad way.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2018, 09:29 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 20:26:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 20:10:
Ugh, bad day in the pool for me.
Just curious, what pseudonym are you using, don't see a "Cutter".

Coots McGroots. Besides Cutter people always call me Cuts, Cutsy, Coots, Cooter, Cooper, C-Dog, etc.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 23, 2018, 20:10 Cutter

Ugh, bad day in the pool for me. Can't believe that call on Mathews. This shit has to change or the NFL is done. Everyone except the league seems to grasp that.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 23, 2018, 13:12 Cutter

Ahh that pig story made me all misty. So do most of those stories on The Dodo, conversely the ones about the fur farms and mistreatment of animals make me pretty angry.

Would have loved to see that Paul Simon concert. Man is almost 78, wow.

What's with Dave Grohl and smoked meat?

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Sep 23, 2018, 12:48 Cutter

And another jackass who doesn't think laws apply to him quickly finds out just how wrong he is.

News Comments > H1Z1 Becoming Z1 Battle Royale
1. Re: H1Z1 Becoming Z1 Battle Royale Sep 23, 2018, 12:45 Cutter

Those guys sure like to waste money.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2018, 17:57 Cutter

Happy Autumnal Equinox! And as per usual I have a cold. Dunno why I always seem to get one right about now.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2018, 17:56 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 22, 2018, 17:34:
If I were to judge solely by the posts on BN, "Mean And Angry Canadian" would apply to everything in Canada.

If you had to put up with America being next door you'd be pretty pissed too.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 22, 2018, 14:51 Cutter

Well let's make it happen. It's been nothing but downside with them and Russia.

News Comments > On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects
2. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 22, 2018, 14:50 Cutter

I seriously doubt Take 2 is going to make the same mistake twice.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Op Ed Sep 22, 2018, 13:37 Cutter

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Sep 21, 2018, 23:11:
Far-left groups booting far-right groups out? Go figure...

I always love how right-wing extremists are always screaming on about liberty and freedom and pulling one's self up by their own bootstraps but the moment that freedom is exercised in a manner they don't like - failure to conform - then all of a sudden they're the victim. The moment they need help - due to their own mismanagement - then getting bailed out by Uncle Sam is perfectly acceptable. Paypal owes you clowns nothing. Compete or stfu.

News Comments > Amnesia: Dark Descent Adding Hard Mode
11. Re: Amnesia: Dark Descent Adding Hard Mode Sep 22, 2018, 13:30 Cutter

Has no one else played Outlast. It freaked me the fuck out. Still haven't finished it.

News Comments > Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close
2. Re: Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close Sep 21, 2018, 18:59 Cutter

Spoken by someone who obviously has zero idea how hard hospitality work is. As someone who's actually worked in both industries hospitality is a metric fuckton harder. Point in fact, most people could never cut it.

News Comments > Farming Simulator 19 Video
6. Re: Farming Simulator 19 Video Sep 21, 2018, 17:38 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 21, 2018, 16:55:
Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 21, 2018, 16:48:
"...filled with exciting new farming activities." -- is it possible the person who wrote this didn't bust out laughing at the time?

Probably, if they had any small scale ag experience. We have a small farmstead that the wife and I work to grow our own vegetables, herbs, fruits and to raise chickens for eggs and meat. After you put in a lot of hard work doing soil prep, tilling, plowing, planting, and care, it's exciting to see the fruits of your labor pay off with healthy plants and animals that are great producers.

I even think it's fun to work on the tractor doing maintenance and repair. Really zen.

That's really cool, BoP. You should post some snaps of it sometime. I'm looking to sart doing the same thing myself in the next couple of years.

29073 Comments. 1454 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo