Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24533 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2016, 22:08 Cutter

Hah, I'll never forget that Tracey Ullman sketch with Don Castnella. She wants a divorce and he's a rich Beverly Hill proctologist, and she breaks into singing Goldfinger.

What swearing revels about ourselves?

"What the fuck are you talking about, man?" - The Dude

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization Sep 24, 2016, 21:38 Cutter

"Look at this - accident blackspot? These aren't accidents, they're throwing themselves into the road! Throwing themselves into the road gladly to escape all this hideousness! Throw yourself into the road, darling, you haven't got a chance!"

News Comments > Civilization VI Specifications
10. Re: Civilization VI Specifications Sep 24, 2016, 11:36 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 21:45:
Yeah I take it to mean that Religion, Spies, UN, Trade Routes, and everything else the expansions added to 5 will be in the base game for 6. I didn't interpret it as those features would operate the same way they do in 5, that'd be kind of ridiculous. But when 5 launched and was missing Religion, Spies, etc. it was kind of an obnoxious omission... Sounds like they won't be doing that. Still, I'll be surprised if they pull it off. They did have no rush though, Civ 5 and expansions did and still sell well and are top played PC games.

I'll believe it when I see it. If those things are there, sale, if not no sale at least until a GOTY in a year or two.

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
76. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 11:34 Cutter

Most of Trump's supporters aren't dumb, racist, bigots? Hahahaha! Yeah. Ok. There are two kinds of conservatives, the rich and the stupid, and most of them aren't rich.

23. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash Sep 24, 2016, 00:53 Cutter

Dacote wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 22:03:
At least the Nazi party and Jews got mentioned, now that's a thread.

I suppose I could have gone with the Visigoths supporting the Romans but that likely would have sailed over most people's heads. Sometimes when you need to make a very blunt, very direct point you just have to traffick in the obvious.

10. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash Sep 23, 2016, 21:39 Cutter

shiho wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 20:36:
I will buy any product made by a Hillary/Obama/Bernie supporter, if the product is actually good.

Even though I completely disagree with your political views, I will fight for your right to have them, and all that jazz.

This used to be a liberal motto, no? Sometime a long time ago, I guess

I mean, if Oculus Rift had a boot-up logo saying "TRUMP 2016", I would perfectly understand the "outrage". But it doesn't.

I always thought the conservative cries to stop supporting various Hollywood people "with your wallet" were crazy, too. They're good at acting, I like their movies, they are just people and have a right to stupid opinions, now leave me alone.

I guess everyone's an outraged virtue signaler these days. Not sure how much virtue is in doing that, though.

It's very simple for most people, why would I want to give you money when you stand for everything I hate? It's like saying Jews should donate to the Nazi party. It's like when Wardell from Stardock came out singing the praises of Dubya. Ok, no more sales from Stardock for me. Not like I ever would have bought an Occulus - FB and price - but if there had ever been a chance Luckey certainly blew it now. This is most assuredly going to bite him in the ass in a major way. Cam't wait for the spin FB puts out to deal with this hot mess.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 23, 2016, 20:20 Cutter

Ok, that really was awesome. Now I want me one of those and start my own Kraftwerk band.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade Launched
1. Re: Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade Launched Sep 23, 2016, 20:11 Cutter

It was supposed to be an MMO and it's just an arena shooter now. Big difference. I see a lot of people are quite miffed about that.

News Comments > Civilization VI Specifications
1. Re: Civilization VI Specifications Sep 23, 2016, 20:09 Cutter

No surprise there. It's not like a graphical pig of a game. This is the first Civ I'm going to wait on however. I really don't like how Firaxis is really only selling a partially finished game just to sell DLC to make the game what it should be from the start.

1. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash Sep 23, 2016, 20:07 Cutter

Amd the people at HTC smiled quietly to themselves.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
11. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 23, 2016, 16:04 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 14:45:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 12:41:
I seriously doubt she even remotely understands what that really means. Everytime we hear this bullshit from her it really means 'I want more than my 15 minutes! Give me more money for doing nothing!'

Even though I respect what she (poorly) is trying to do, it's hard to get past this aspect of things. She loves attention. Still, she didn't deserve the hate she got.

She deserves it and more. She's a grifter and completely immoral. She painted a huge fuckin' bullseye on herself because she so desperately wants fame and fortune she'd stoop to any level to attain it. If I was a gamblin' man I'd be wagering money she's a clinical sociopath.

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
50. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 23, 2016, 16:02 Cutter

ItBurn wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 15:11:
You're delusional if you think that Kickstarter dates are absolutes.

No one ever said they were but it's already 2 years late with no foreseeable ACTUAL delivery date in sight. It's not rocket surgery at this point.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 23, 2016, 13:25 Cutter

I'm with Bats, I've always just used the ol' WD40. I couldn't imagine tryung to get powder into a keyhole however. That must be a PITA. I do have food-safe silicon spray however. I'll try that next time.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Sep 23, 2016, 13:18 Cutter

Someone needs to make a new NWN. SCL was such a letdown/scam.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Sep 23, 2016, 13:17 Cutter

Event0 sounds good but $22 for a 2 hour game is way too much. I'll pick it up when it hits under $5.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 23, 2016, 13:05 Cutter

Holy shit that article is comical. Those clowns are cannibals. Never takes them long to feed on their own. As I've said before I'd love to see Trump win for no other reason than the entertainment value.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 23, 2016, 12:45 Cutter

It's an interactive comic, not a CRPG that's for sure. Artwork is nice. Voice acting is atrocious.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
6. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 23, 2016, 12:41 Cutter

I seriously doubt she even remotely understands what that really means. Everytime we hear this bullshit from her it really means 'I want more than my 15 minutes! Give me more money for doing nothing!'

News Comments > Road Rage Video
3. Re: Road Rage Video Sep 23, 2016, 12:34 Cutter

Wow are those animations bad. Looks awful.

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
19. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 23, 2016, 12:31 Cutter

Articles like this are pointless as the fanboys will continue to rationalize it away and keep giving CR their money. That right there ladies and gentlemen is how cults are started.

24533 Comments. 1227 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo