Descending
Limit Results:

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

No Joking matter
Sep 11, 2001, 17:40
No Joking matter Sep 11, 2001, 17:40
Sep 11, 2001, 17:40

I know that I am probably not the only one to say this, and I probably won't be the last. This tragedy is no joking matter! It makes me sick to see people making light of this. I would be the first citizen of the United States to admit that we aren't perfect and our ways are often flawed, but make light of a horrible situation is uncalled for, and immoral. Imagine if you would your family stuck in those buildings when they collapsed, or God/your diety of choice forbid, on the same floor those maniacs crashed into, taking all those lives with them. Crap like saying sorry we missed you, where do you live again? is abominable. I'm not saying that I am better than the next person, but when something like this happens, it's horrible. Now I know how my parent's generation felt with the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and the people of Yokohama and Hiroshima felt.
Mobius
----------
Blues Viewer since 1996

Extra Space on the page
Jul 26, 2001, 16:44
Extra Space on the page Jul 26, 2001, 16:44
Jul 26, 2001, 16:44

I wasn't fond of the Flash ad, but that's a small quip to live with. I would suggest that seeing there are plenty of posts that create blank space to the side (look <---) why not put 'tower ads' there, you know, the ads that go vertically instead of horizontal banners. You could also do what HardOCP does and break up your stories with banners. I do realise that 2 banners cannot generate enough ad revenue for a site like this, but that's my two cents worth, and you can do without those pop-up ads. Next we'll be seeing Java pop-ups, and then I won't be happy (Java pop-ups slow my poor machine to a crawl when they are super-animated with annoying sounds).
Mobius
----------
Blues Viewer since 1996
2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older