Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jay

Real Name Jay   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JayDeath
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 25, 2006, 12:24
Total Comments 632 (Apprentice)
User ID 24899

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Released
6. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Released Aug 23, 2016, 11:09 JayDeath

nin wrote on Aug 23, 2016, 11:06:
Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 23, 2016, 11:02:
Alright, despite the fact that I really liked DE:HR, I didn't pre-order. Somebody play for a couple of hours and tell me if I should buy this (is it like the last one)!

PLEASE!!!

Reviews say the gameplay is good, but the ending is bad. But I've also seen folks say it takes 20+ hours to get to the end, so 20 hours of good DX is good for me, even if the ending is subpar.

I agree. GMG has it for 25% off but I'm concerned how my R9 290 will handle it. I need a new vid card.

Steam: BenRichards
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Aug 4, 2016, 12:14 JayDeath

The reference is coincidental. Ha!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 2, 2016, 11:07 JayDeath

nin wrote on Aug 2, 2016, 10:30:
Xbox One S: The smaller, handsomer, 4K-ier system we’ve been looking for.

Until they come out with a new one next year they've already announced!

I hear ya but I'm upgrading from a 360 and I wanted a 4K player so I thought this was a good deal. Mine should be at my door when I get home. WooT!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2016, 12:56 JayDeath

I want that table!

News Comments > Steam Summer Picnic Sale Underway
17. Re: Steam Summer Picnic Sale Underway Jun 23, 2016, 15:04 JayDeath

I knew I should have waited to buy Prison Architect although I did get Spelunky for free with GOG so I guess I got the better deal At $10.  

News Comments > Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed?
35. Re: Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed? Jun 16, 2016, 14:45 JayDeath

The best is when you come across a unplayed game in your Steam library and it turns out to be a real gem. Ghostbusters, Bully, Mirror's Edge, Sleeping Dogs, and Mafia 2 were just a few for me. And you always feel great for getting them on sale too.

Also, Kinguin is my favorite for game keys. I bought about 20 keys from this site and I've never had a problem.

News Comments > Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed?
14. Re: Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed? Jun 16, 2016, 12:51 JayDeath

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 16, 2016, 11:55:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jun 16, 2016, 11:45:
Oh boy! More games to add to my library that I might never play!
How much gametime do you have left to beat every game in your Steam library, steamleft.com

1778 continuous hours
74 days,2 hours,33 minutes
Oh my! Over the last couple of years, I've made an effort to at least start most of my unplayed games. I plan on being very picky for the summer sale.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2016, 11:23 JayDeath

A few beers? Ha!
Pre 9-11, I used to sneak a few oil cans into Shea Stadium in my backpack every time I went to a game and it was glorious. That'll never happen again.

News Comments > The Division Perma-Bans
11. Re: The Division Perma-Bans Jun 10, 2016, 10:35 JayDeath

It's the number one reason why I stopped playing multiplayer shooters. None of these companies seem to be able to handle all the rampant cheating. The WW1 Battlefield looks all kinds of awesome but I will be missing it because of this crap. It's a shame.  

News Comments > Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released
10. Re: Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released May 31, 2016, 12:27 JayDeath

The problem with the DLC and blood and Wine is that the game suggests that you only start B And W with at least a level 34 character. Do I bother even trying with my level 31 character or do I have to grind out 3 more levels before attempting Blood and Wine? Would dropping the game difficulty help? Anyone else having this issue?

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Launch Trailer
15. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Launch Trailer May 25, 2016, 15:41 JayDeath

So I just bought the expansion pass. Does it matter which one I play first or are they two separate stories? Blood and Wine looks interesting.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
38. Re: Steam Top 10 May 23, 2016, 13:55 JayDeath

I'm playing Doom on Ultra violence with all help off, including crosshairs and it's a definite challenge. It's way tough!  

News Comments > New AMD Drivers
1. Re: New AMD Drivers May 17, 2016, 11:08 JayDeath

Cool. My R9 290 is handling DOOM so well. This game is sporting some of the best graphics to date. The game is just so pretty.  

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Trailer
15. Re: Titanfall 2 Trailer Apr 12, 2016, 08:42 JayDeath

Creston wrote on Apr 11, 2016, 23:53:
I'd love to play a good SP campaign in this, and not just online skirmish.

Absolutely! I was playing MechAssault for the Xbox 1 recently, and I forgot how much fun that game was. An updated version of that game would be great.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto 6 Rumor
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto 6 Rumor Mar 27, 2016, 11:11 JayDeath

Yeah but how about a futuristic Tokyo, like 200 years in the future? I want lazers, flying cars, robots, etc. Think The Fifth Element meets Blade Runner. The devs really need to think out of the box for the next installment.  

News Comments > Atari Vault Opened
4. Re: Atari Vault Opened Mar 25, 2016, 10:55 JayDeath

I bought it. The multiplayer for some of these classics is intriguing.  

News Comments > Atari Vault Opened
1. Re: Atari Vault Opened Mar 25, 2016, 10:41 JayDeath

Yeah but it's too expensive. The price should be $10 at most.  

News Comments > Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Free on Origin
9. Re: Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Free on Origin Mar 25, 2016, 08:18 JayDeath

I loaded it up last night. Yeah, it doesn't run very well and I'm running Windows 10. Oh well.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 6, 2016, 14:01 JayDeath

FC:Primal looks, runs and plays great. All the negativity is astounding. I think it's my favorite of the series, except maybe the first one.  

News Comments > Green Man Gaming Top Five
9. Re: Green Man Gaming Top Five Feb 29, 2016, 16:48 JayDeath

MacLeod wrote on Feb 29, 2016, 13:28:
Superhot is really weird... I enjoyed the tech demo very much back a few years ago. I got the game, and between the hitbox on your character being huge, the fact that time doesn't really stop any more, guys shooting before they're even done picking up weapons, and the game devolving into a "memorize all the spawns to survive" game, I thoroughly DIDN'T enjoy the full game. The elevator level where you start off with three guys aiming guns at you was enough to make me bash my head into the desk multiple times.

The elevator level was great! I went behind the guy to the left and let the guy across from us take him out and then I grabbed the gun and took out the guy to the right. Good fun.

632 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo