Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Prince Nas

Real Name Prince Nas   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Tbh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 13, 2006, 07:20
Total Comments 24 (Suspect)
User ID 24836

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > EVE Online Ombudsmen
14. No subject Jun 9, 2007, 10:50 Tbh

Farce.

I mean, so what, this overseers commity is A) primarily a pr stunt on ccp's part B) just going to be made up of ingame legends that have crawled up ccp's arse for the last 4 years, who will act no different to the isd members who have turned a blind eye to it for the last 4 years.

In fact, two things, ill wager most if not all of the 9 sellected will be either isd members, regular fanfest attendees and may have affiniations with ccp's members of staff, totaly screwing up any chance of impartiality that might exist.

It's just a complete joke tbh, professional basis, anyone thats looked at ccp in the last few years can tell you thats not the case with issues that have come to light and how they have responded to them.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn Beta
31. No subject Jun 3, 2007, 10:03 Tbh

So why arn't you guys just playing eve online then?

Quit your yapping, there's the prefect game for ya, it was created by a self confessed group of UO greifers for their own amusement, go sign up.

News Comments > Open Letter to CCP
16. Re: Some thoughts... May 27, 2007, 15:36 Tbh

bI met the people of CCP they donít have time to cheat, they are too busy building the game to cheat, if they want to fix people claiming that cheating in some from is happening.b

You do realise that with the last issue, the guy (one of the friends you met) did actualy come out with an admittance of abusing his position to 'cheat'?

Seriously mate, step back and take a reality check (judging from your post, youre totaly locked into it), drop eve for a while, sit back and watch it all happening with an open mind.

You won't make an ending statement like you just did again.

News Comments > Open Letter to CCP
15. No subject May 27, 2007, 15:10 Tbh

And another.

I think the biggest joke of the lot is having the self confessed ccp forever till i die (gm arkanon) heading up the internal affairs department.

It's a total sham, no way in a month of sundays would this guy ever rat on his friends.

Honestly guys if you only knew the stunts these people pull, ccp's empire basicaly operates on manipulation, they create and nurture alot of the attitudes that come out from the eve playerbase.

I feel genuinely sorry for anybody caught in ccp's loop, and pity those that get sold in to picking it up and giving it a go.

News Comments > TF2 Cross-platform Details
7. No subject Apr 11, 2007, 20:04 Tbh

Don't matter.

Remember jumping on a dreamcast v's pc's quake 3 run around.

Surfice to say, kicked ass.

Right though, any nubber can run around spamming nades, setting sg's, reguardless of joypads and anolog sticks.

Still gona get owned though:)

News Comments > Saboteur Revealed
4. Re: Hrm... Mar 17, 2007, 20:01 Tbh

Ditto my man, there were thoughts of the oldest stealth action game coming at me right there.

Intresting, ain't as cool:(

News Comments > EVE Online Q&A
2. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2007, 10:57 Tbh

Accusations you say, not realy chap, they were caught red handed.

Whats funny is those accusations flew around the for months and years, they were allways laughed and patronised upon by the likes of Magnus Bersson and his fellow developers, in the exact manner you see in that passage above.

Now it's died down, their back to apathy again.

News Comments > EVE Online Scandal Follow-up
45. No subject Feb 10, 2007, 09:22 Tbh

It is correct.

And at the same time they frown apon isk buyers from ebay for cheating other players out of a normal game experience.

Thats the company people are dealing with here, they say one thing, and do quite the other. There are groups within the game actively encouraging it's members to purchase these codes to exchange for isk to fight alliance conflicts.

That was the point of my first post, when the guy happend to be expenable (the gm) they were more than happy to lynch him up on the forum for public discrace, same situation with one of there own, the matter has been dealt with internally, we ask for your understanding, lets all be friends and put this behind us.

There's no consistant message, like the rest of the crap they pull, youre expected to just ignore it when it suits them.

There fanatical playerbase normaly does just that, because there busy taking advantage of it.

41. Re: LOL Feb 10, 2007, 06:20 Tbh

However, it accumulated a player base slowly and steadily, unlike most other MMOGs, which typically peak in subscribers within a few months of launch and slowly tail off after that.

Pure bullshit.

The only reason this happens is because ccp allow ISK buyers to purchase gametime codes and sell them to account holders in exchange for isk.

People take advantage of being able to exchange their isk for free gametime, starting multiple clients/accounts.

40. No subject Feb 10, 2007, 05:58 Tbh

They hung drew and quarterd in front of there baying community last year, that gm got caught taking advantage of his position.

Nice to see ccp are consistant as ever.

Like they were ever going to fire their mate anyway:|

Futher proof of ccp just canvassing their fanatical playerbase.

News Comments > EVE Online Scandal
5. No subject Feb 7, 2007, 14:55 Tbh

I just feel sorry for any future customers enticed in by ccp's products.

They are the most devious manipulative company you could have have the missfortune to have dealings with.

I regret ever giving them 1 cent of my money, they are total hypocrites in virtualy everything they do and say about the game and how they treat it, taking the playerbase along for a ride in the process.

There support staff from the gm's down lie to their customers at will, i have first hand experience of it on many counts.

News Comments > Ship Simulator 2006 Patch
4. No subject Feb 5, 2007, 12:14 Tbh

Whatever floats your boat i guess.;)

News Comments > Evening Q&As
2. Re: Eve online Jan 12, 2007, 08:38 Tbh

More BS from Nathan Richardsson.

As normal he fails to mention that ccp converted from a company that cared about the game, to a company that fleeces it's users at the cost of it.

Eve is a joke now they have legalised RMT, this guy never mentions that when he's rabbling on about game balance and all things good.

News Comments > EVE Online Expands Tuesday
21. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2006, 04:45 Tbh

when I am looking for social interaction I either head to a bar or the rec center, not my computer.

Currently one of eve's greatest problems.

The elite of the game are slowly druming it in to people that you are some sort of social retard unless you commit to a group that requires you to toss your social life away in favour of the virtual one.

Too many people that play eve now are completely lost to the fact that they have no life what so ever outside of it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Best of PC
12. Re: Five of the Greatest ? Nov 21, 2006, 12:59 Tbh

Star Wars Galaxies?

Yeah, sign me up!

Probaly the main idea behind it;)

Jokes aside, republics top draw, outcast a nice blast from the past.

The rest:

Cheaper find them in bargin bin you will:D

News Comments > CCP & White Wolf Merge
26. Re: Eve Offline Nov 12, 2006, 12:26 Tbh

1) bunch of con artists who treat people's money (accounts) with apathy.

This is 100% the truth.

Just look at the farce with there online store.

They were taking peoples money, not bothering to ship peoples goods, then ignoring all attempts at contact on purpose according people involved. Emails were unanswered, telephone contact was deferred to 'sorry we're busy at the moment, call back later' which continued on to 'sorry were closed now' 'sorry the person that deals with this is unavailable at the moment'

There were people that sufferd from this for months on individual orders.

When they finaly got fucked off with being ignored, in to the forums those people went, threatening to report ccp to trading standards organisations, threatening legal citations against ccp on grounds of fraud and theft.

I have no idea how most of these cases came to a resolute end, sadly the sniveling little man they call there community representive closed the threads, crying to people that legal action wouldn't help their situation.

I have no idea why any of this was happening, but given the rest of the crap that ccp do, that apathy, the whole issue of legalised RMT in the game they totaly ignore while profiting from it.

It just shows the contempt ccp have for there customers.

It's like moozilla says, they are a bunch of crooks.

What they do have it a very vocal loyal small playerbase, they use it to maximum effect to cover all this shit up.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: No subject Oct 31, 2006, 18:33 Tbh

There going dx10 when vista rolls.

Overhauls with pretty new graphics, i think those shots on mmorpg are compares between the current and future version.

Tbh they need to consentrate on the server, not new graphics, the games unplayable atm, lots are canceling subs.

News Comments > Sunday Q&A
3. Bitter irony Aug 14, 2006, 12:54 Tbh

"I play EVE quite casually and sporadically. As such, I rely on my trusty agents to give me juicy kill missions whenever I want"

Thats a shocking statement given eve's his fellow developers various statements.

"agent missions are just something you do when your corp mates are not online"

Rather sadly if you happen to play the game, they are completely pushing the casual gamer away from it;P

The necessity now is multiple accounts and commitment to playing 8hrs a day, otherwise you find yourself booted from the corps playing the 'real game' ccp wants you to play.

News Comments > NHL Eastside Hockey Manager Announced
3. No subject Aug 10, 2006, 14:42 Tbh

Nahh.

Ea have nothing on sports interactive, these guys update their games yearly with even less new content;)

News Comments > EA Server Shutdowns
37. No subject Aug 4, 2006, 13:25 Tbh

Funny.

Most games magazines when reviewing ea sports annual editions nearly allways tell you not to bother if you have the pevious edition, if nothing radical has changed.

Guess if your into your multiplayer gaming, that one is now shot

24 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo