Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Cram

Real Name Cram   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cram
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 22, 2006, 05:10
Total Comments 895 (Graduate)
User ID 24692

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 17, 2019, 20:45 Cram

Appreciate the reply!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 15, 2019, 20:45 Cram

The only thing I am still confused about is this whole Max Boost Clock shit. To my knowledge, whenever Intel talks about one of their processors core Turbo Boosts, it actually happens to that speed advertised. It seems that 4.6 is absolute nonsense, even for a single core, at this time unless I've missed something for the AMD 3900x. Maybe I blanked out at the part in the many vids I've watched where that ever happens. I see no * asterisk on AMDs site claiming actual speeds may not reach 4.6, nothing.

I've watched tons of vids, read Amd_Roberts comments on reddit, I still don't understand this one thing about 4.6ghz, anyone willing to clarify this for me?

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 12, 2019, 00:30 Cram

Would have loved a season 4 of the Starz show - that said it was an amazing ride and I'm VERY thankful for it.  

News Comments > Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed
4. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 22:55 Cram

Rhett wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 22:30:
It sounds like the game is based around leveling, grinding, unlocks and replayability so I'm guessing (hoping!) that'll be the case.
Xero wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 22:38:
Wow, forgot about this and honestly, can't believe it's already here just about. I had a blast with Wolfenstein 2 despite the mixed reviews. It wasn't a bad game at all. If I'm that easy to please with Wolfy 2, this one shouldn't disappoint based on the videos I've seen.

Here's hoping Rhett. Much like Xero, enjoyed Wolf 2. Amazing gunplay. I enjoyed the story as well and how it was presented.

Once.

I have tried 2 or 3 times since my initial and only completion playthough of Wolf 2 to play it again. I can't. The forced cut-scenes kill it for me, as they do in any other game that forces this shit down your throat with no option to skip them in subsequent playthroughs. The game is about killing Nazi's, spectacularly. It does this VERY well. No excuse for being forced to sit there for several (plus) minutes, nearly a couple dozen times a playthrough, to, for example, decide whether to shoot a dog dead or not.

/rant thank you for reading.

News Comments > Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed
1. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 20:35 Cram

skip-able cutscenes in subsequent playthroughs please.  

News Comments > Diablo 4 Speculation
8. Re: Diablo 4 Speculation Jun 24, 2019, 20:19 Cram

I hope a whole bunch of people cosplay as a phone for the opening ceremony and make themselves seen during whatever Blizzard announce. If anything.  

News Comments > Shenmue III to "Assess" EGS Exclusivity
20. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 18, 2019, 12:01 Cram

I found the whole thing weird from the start. Announcing a Kickstarter during Sony's E3 conference was strange - Sony was willing to give you substantial time during their E3 conference but you need a few million dollars from Kickstarter for some reason? If it was to gauge interest - they could have done that a number of different ways.

On another note, once this news broke out a lot of people started talking about how this bait and switch was specifically very illegal in the EU, and grounds for class action lawsuit. Is this true, and if so are there any rumblings of something happening on that front?

News Comments > Shenmue III to "Assess" EGS Exclusivity
10. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 16, 2019, 23:46 Cram

NKD wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 23:19:
necrosis wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 21:04:
NKD wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 13:53:
Putting a game on EGS exclusively that got crowdfunded under the assumption that it would be available on Steam is pretty shitty.
My understanding Steam was never name dropped on the kickstarter.

To assume is the mother of all fuckups. Anyone getting all mad over this needs to get their head out of their asses.

I don't like the Epic store any more than the next person but down right stupidity is another thing.

Acleacius wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 16:28:
Fraud?
Read the kickstarter. Or is that difficult? No where does it even say the word steam.

Verno wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 13:56:
Yeah this one is indefensible regardless of how people feel about EGS vs Steam. Just a shitty move. I know some backers got refused refunds and have started doing chargebacks on their credit cards, I suspect that's why they made this announcement. Probably getting some blowback from Kickstarter about it.
Shitty move because they did not deliver on something that was not promised? Entitled much?

Why the aggressive, accusatory, insulting response when you're clearly not even up to speed on the situation?

Was wondering the same thing. Steam was very much name dropped during the Kickstarters entire process; backers had the option to choose a Steam Key for their reward/perk/whatever.

One thing I want to add, which may be unpopular opinion though, is that Kickstarter makes it clear in their version of a TOS that rewards may change, shit can happen, and they won't be responsible for it. I think that's fair.

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition
1. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 11:06 Cram

There any indication, anywhere, that this includes the PC version of the game?

Edit: Apparently there are on the actual Beth Store pages, so nevermind.. Guess EB games will have it for Canada. Not particularly interested in the Collectors Edition, but I am in the Deluxe

News Comments > Baldur's Gate III Announced
46. Re: Baldur's Gate III Announced Jun 9, 2019, 16:08 Cram

Quinn wrote on Jun 8, 2019, 15:43:
Is it really Baldur's Gate in the teaser? It would make sense, naturally, but it screamed Luskan to me. Isn't it the mage/lich-tower in the distance, iconic to Luskan?

Edit: No matter, it's definitely Baldur's Gate. XD

I'd like to know what those figures in the sky were, seen during the lightning, once the Mind Flayer starts floating. The very last lightning strike shows a massive figure in the sky along with all the smaller ones.

News Comments > Baldur's Gate III Announced
10. Re: Baldur's Gate III Announced Jun 6, 2019, 23:09 Cram

Surreal to see this nearly 20 years after BG2

News Comments > Larian Teasing Baldur's Gate 3?
14. Re: Larian Teasing Baldur's Gate 3? May 31, 2019, 23:00 Cram

eRe4s3r wrote on May 31, 2019, 16:40:
VaranDragon wrote on May 31, 2019, 08:32:
I wonder what the ruleset would be though. D&D 3.5 is kind of my favorite system. Everything after that kind of sucked donkey balls.

The setting is great though.

It's 100% gonna be 5e if they have a license. And 5e does not suck balls, it just has some problems in late game balance (namely it doesn't have any)

I'm a level 40 child of a towns person - I will now one shot Demogorgon.

Demogorgon dead.

"Bullshit, son" - Drizzt

Proceeds to kill Drizzt and his entire party, claim all the loot and then use the mod to make sure you can keep the loot - cause that BG2 thing was absolute bullshit.
*roll credits*

News Comments > Larian Teasing Baldur's Gate 3?
1. Re: Larian Teasing Baldur's Gate 3? May 30, 2019, 20:21 Cram

Nooo.. BG1 and 2 are a couple of my favorite games ever, but for fucks sakes just make Divinity 3 and finish the story.

I know it's not going to happen.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews May 11, 2019, 02:31 Cram

Looking forward to it  

News Comments > BlizzCon 2019 Announced
2. Re: BlizzCon 2019 Announced Apr 25, 2019, 19:38 Cram

They could announce D2HD, D4, D5, D19, Diablo Immortal Ported to Switch, WC4, WoW Expac Whocares, three new IPs and this event will still be a dumpster fire.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 17, 2019, 21:14 Cram

Cool,

Looking forward to the FFVII Remake first union in 2031

Jokes aside, FFVI, VII, VIII and IX - Uematsu's masterpieces all.
Edit: before I get called on it, everything he's ever done from even before FF1 is epic. VI through IX are just my fav hence the comment.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Every Star Trek Movie Ranked Feb 22, 2019, 14:30 Cram

Plinkett killed First Contact for me. It's hard to argue, the movie destroyed Picards character. Generations didn't help, but First Contact really brings that home. He encounters the Borg several times after his adventures in assimilation land during the show and stays true to himself. But the movie comes along and he completely loses his shit all of a sudden screaming and killing maniacally. Shit film with pretty effects.  

News Comments > Alice: Asylum (Alice 3) and Alice "Vacation Destination" Possible
11. Re: Alice: Asylum (Alice 3) and Alice Jan 29, 2019, 14:24 Cram

Well I enjoyed Madness Returns well enough. I'd welcome a third game in the series.  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 16, 2019, 20:44 Cram

Bill Borre wrote on Jan 16, 2019, 19:50:
Could this one be worse than the last?

Like staring into a mirror yelling Bloody Mary multiple times, don't do it, don't ask it, don't say it, don't think it.

Edit: *queeeeef* oh god damn it

News Comments > Resident Evil 2 Demo Friday
4. Re: Resident Evil 2 Demo Friday Jan 8, 2019, 22:08 Cram

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 8, 2019, 21:54:
As excited about the game as I am and how much I would like to play the demo I want to go in to it as blind as possible. RE2 is my favorite game of all time and I want to do as much as I can to recapture the excitement and uncertainty of the game like it's 1998.

I haven't been this excited about a release in a very long time.

That's awesome! Give us a mini review once you're done the demo!

895 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo