Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kat

Real Name Kat   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WyldKat
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://www.youtube.com/Asytra
Signed On Mar 16, 2006, 15:23
Total Comments 731 (Apprentice)
User ID 24526

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Left Behind Beta Demo Next Week
3. Multiplayer modes??? Aug 23, 2006, 23:01 WyldKat

Will this game feature multiplayer modes? Playing as the Antichrist and kicking Kirk Cameron's smug ass all over the map just might be loads of fun!

Oh and curious what happens when modders get ahold of it and mod in sex, blood, and drugs, will Jack Thompson rave about this one, or chalk it up to renegade terrorist hackers?

GG wannabe trendy biblethumpers!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Games at E3
4. WTF... Apr 19, 2006, 16:55 WyldKat

DOFUS?

Dragoturkeys?

WAKFU?

Is this a joke???

Good god...rereading these they look as if they were written by some chinese gold farmer.

This comment was edited on Apr 19, 16:57.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
5. Yar! Apr 18, 2006, 17:17 WyldKat

I'm SO looking forward to this game....which means it'll be a disappointment...

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Take Command: 2nd Manassas
1. Woot! Apr 18, 2006, 17:15 WyldKat

Finally a game about man asses!

News Comments > etc.
5. If LucasArts REALLY wanted to be #1... Apr 17, 2006, 16:39 WyldKat

They would simply look to the past and bring back titles such as Fate of Atlantis, Sam and Max, Full Throttle, Xwing vs Tie Fighter and others while updating them but keeping gameplay similar.

Lucasarts sucks because most of their crap is consolized rubbish now. Even SWG got consolized.

If Lucasarts got back to their roots, and stopped chasing fad dollars, then they would be a premiere company again.

News Comments > Wolfpack to Close
10. Not surprising... Mar 29, 2006, 15:48 WyldKat

...when your hallmark game looks worse than pre-EQ and features a UI and control scheme from the WORSE Diablo click-fest clone.

I must say, I was originally really interested in the premise of this game. Build cities and fortifications that can be demolished in war? How cool is that?

I'm a retro gamer, and I'll be the first to say that graphics aren't everything, but I just found SB so horrid looking, with such stiff animation, and absolutely horrible control schemes, that I never could get immersed in the game.

This comment was edited on Mar 29, 15:48.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
38. The game HAS a paperdoll! Mar 22, 2006, 12:36 WyldKat

How the hell can you guys miss it?

Press TAB then click the equipment icon. Click on your character to zoom it in or out. Equip things as you please, rinse, repeat, profit.

Comprehension of Tutorial/Manual > you.

News Comments > Gold - Auto Assault
2. Re: I'm not giving my subject to a machine! Mar 22, 2006, 12:31 WyldKat

Once you get past the cool factor of blowing stuff up the game is very, VERY dull. Game isn't worth $15/mo IMO, if it were priced like GuildWars though it might be worth checking out.

News Comments > Test Drive Unlimited for PCs
1. No subject Mar 16, 2006, 23:45 WyldKat

So honestly...with Oblivion, Most Wanted, and now Test Drive, as well as most of the other titles as PC games, is there really any reason to own an Xbox 360 if you can afford a decent gaming PC?

News Comments > Shadowbane Free
11. No subject Mar 16, 2006, 10:38 WyldKat

I would enter a scatching, witty comment here but the state of this MMO has already beat me to it.

News Comments > NFS: Most Wanted Support Crashes
23. No subject Mar 16, 2006, 10:34 WyldKat

I will never forgive EA for what they did with two of my favorite properties, Ultima and Wing Commander. I can only hope that situations like this will cause consumers to not buy their products. However this will not happen for one reason, there are too many console gamers out there who just don't care enough to realize what EA is really all about. Luckily the NFL2k ordeal helped change a bit of that, but this bit of news about MW makes it CLEARLY evident that EA no longer sees a place for PC gamers in its profit margin.

The only "EA" game I plan to purchase ever again is Spore, mostly because Mr Wright still seems to get free reign to design and polish good games.

And sort of off topic, could you imagine the witchhunt that would ensue if EA announced a unilateral implementation of StarForce over all product lines?

731 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo