Descending
Limit Results:

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

You and yours
Sep 19, 2003, 17:37
You and yours Sep 19, 2003, 17:37
Sep 19, 2003, 17:37

Blue, I'm hoping everything goes well for everyone, yourself and your mom especially. We're with you. Well, not really with you, since the room would probably be very crowded and smelly, but you know what I mean.

Re: Dog
Aug 28, 2002, 20:15
Re: Dog Aug 28, 2002, 20:15
Aug 28, 2002, 20:15

5 or 6 years ago, was driving back from Sultan (Seattle area) and a dog bolted across the little 2-lane, right in front of us. If I didn't know better I would have thought it a suicide attempt, his timing couldn't have been more precise. I had my feet on the passenger side wheel well, the feeling of that dog thumping against the floor right under my feet was horrifying and nauseating. We jammed on the brakes, the dog flopped back into it's house (which was heartening to see), and we stopped to apologize and see if there was anything we could do. The dog was yelping when we walked up, but when he heard us at the door he got ticked He started barking at us and I think he was trying to get away from whoever was holding him so he could come after us, we decided that it would be a good time to leave... to prevent the aggravation of the dog's injuries, as well as any new ones to us. I'm assuming that only his legs were run over, and he seemed fine otherwise. Hopefully the one last night came out fine as well.

Let's focus on what's really important
Jun 19, 2002, 13:44
Let's focus on what's really important Jun 19, 2002, 13:44
Jun 19, 2002, 13:44

As a potential buyer of the recent work "Atlas of Scrotal Ultrasound", I found Mr. Raddick's review to be most informative and helpful in my decision to make the purchase. Thank you, Mr. Raddick.

In other words, that is some funny sh!t. Spatula another octogenarian's jewels onto the plate. Ha!

Re: Blizzard not as good as used to be...
Jul 24, 2001, 15:21
Re: Blizzard not as good as used to be... Jul 24, 2001, 15:21
Jul 24, 2001, 15:21

To #8 and #10: you are the kind of whiny b!tches who would be complaining if Blizzard didn't supply a release date - "When is it coming out? Why won't they tell us? I'm tired of waiting and my diaper needs changing!"

If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror. As a gamer, you should know by now that any date announced by any developer is nothing more than a projection; in fact, devs almost always stress that point. Blame yourself for being gullible, not the devs for trying to inform the consumers.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older