Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 1435 (Pro)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Free Trial Underway
5. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Free Trial Underway Jan 18, 2019, 06:04 bigspender

the problem with all Battle Royale games is that you are at a huge disadvantage to shoot, or get kills up until the end of the game where you make the final kill or two in order to win.

It's kind of weird to play a shooter where you are effectively punished to shoot.

News Comments > VR Shoes Demoed
3. Re: VR Shoes Demoed Jan 15, 2019, 19:12 bigspender

This is going to be perfect for the Flintstones car racing VR game.....

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2019, 19:45.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jan 13, 2019, 18:31 bigspender

You're riding in a Johnny cab...  

News Comments > Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo
8. Re: Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo Jan 12, 2019, 19:22 bigspender

I finished the demo in 26 minutes. It doesn't increment the timer if you are in a menu so the puzzle solving doesn't need to be rushed.

It's resident evil 2 with nice graphics and no tank controls.

It's not bad at all but it's also fairly played out too. So meh from me. But I'm sure fans will love it. If they modernized RE4 this way and added coop I'd take it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2019, 02:50 bigspender

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2019, 18:07:
bigspender wrote on Jan 3, 2019, 17:45:
Vance's Incredible 365 day transformation will blow you away.

Fuck me, people want a pat on the back for taking a walk these days?

Hey, think of all the surgeries this guy won't have b/c he dropped 200 pounds. That affects all of us in the long run.

You're right, I'm glad for him tbh, but it does bother me that meeting the basics is seen as an achievement. Will we start praising people for getting out of bed or brushing their teeth or showering?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2019, 17:45 bigspender

Vance's Incredible 365 day transformation will blow you away.

Fuck me, people want a pat on the back for taking a walk these days?

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2018, 17:23 bigspender

Heart attacks most likely happen at 10 p.m. Christmas Eve, study says.

Not if you eat the way Forks Over Knives recommends. Then your chances of ischemic heart-disease are about zero. Those 14 million deaths each year are completely optional in the way lung cancer is by not smoking.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2018, 16:35 bigspender

'Planetary emergency:' After 30 years, leaders are still fighting about basic truths of climate science.

This will fix up to 52% of climate change overnight. Please at least try the 21 day challenge with a friend, it can actually be a lot of fun. It will eliminate most of your carbon (and methane) foot print at least - far more than buying an electric car (which most of us can't afford yet).

http://www.challenge22.com It's 100% free, run by volunteers. You'll get guidance from qualified nutritionists and mentors to your local area.

Or since it's getting to that time of year https://veganuary.com/ either one is great. Last year there were hundreds of thousands of people doing it, so change is happening, people want to help, and it's easier than you could ever imagine, which is why the challenges exists, since most people are deathly scared of change, but can easily handle 21 days of an experiment.

It's pretty clear that politicians will not solve climate change - so we must do it ourselves.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2018, 16:53.

News Comments > Deadliest Catch: The Game Revealed
1. Re: Deadliest Catch: The Game Revealed Dec 14, 2018, 18:57 bigspender

Put do you get to discard your fishing nets into the ocean and screw up the planet like in real life?  

News Comments > Subnautica Free on Epic Store
2. Re: Subnautica Free on Epic Store Dec 14, 2018, 18:54 bigspender

The Epic store selling a Unity engine game?  

News Comments > DayZ Hits Version 1.0 - Celebrates With Free Weekend
7. Re: DayZ Hits Version 1.0 - Celebrates With Free Weekend Dec 14, 2018, 08:03 bigspender

It's a turd. Which is a shame, because the idea of the game is great. Everything about DayZ makes me hate playing it.  

News Comments > John Romero Game Announcement Tomorrow
20. Re: John Romero Game Announcement Tomorrow Dec 9, 2018, 19:19 bigspender

but do I get to be his bitch?  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2018, 19:09 bigspender

‘Great Dying’- Biggest ever mass extinction triggered by global warming leaving animals unable to breathe.

I've been saying this for a 2 years on this forum in different variations and this is the last time I'm going to say it, so let me be very clear: STOP BUYING ANIMAL PRODUCTS OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE AND ITS GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT. YOU WILL DIE. YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL ALL DIE.

ANIMAL AGRICULTURE IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING AND YOU ARE CAUSING IT.

THE UN SAYS WE ALL MUST BE ON PLANT BASED DIETS IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THIS CENTURY.

THIS IS THE MINIMUM. FEEL FREE TO DO MORE. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS AS THE MINIMUM WE ARE ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD.

Have a great XMAS, there won't be many left.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries in September
29. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries in September Dec 3, 2018, 00:51 bigspender

jdreyer wrote on Dec 2, 2018, 22:12:
bigspender wrote on Dec 2, 2018, 21:35:
Hold tight guys, my friend is working on a serious mech game - not quite sim like, but based in a realistic world (late 80s tech, so think Apache helicopter with legs) - coop with hand crafted missions. And the mechs aren't shooting at each other from 10 feet apart lol. It's all using placeholder graphics, as he's coding it still so unfortunetly there's nothing to see as such. He's even got plans for multi-seat mechs. gunner and driver etc, which I don't think has been done before.

And now that this is delayed, the early access version just might beat MW5 to the sale. I'll keep ya'll up to date.

Sounds interesting. What's his plan for Kickstarter/Early Access?

He's working on a playable demo, other than that not sure.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries in September
21. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries in September Dec 2, 2018, 21:35 bigspender

Hold tight guys, my friend is working on a serious mech game - not quite sim like, but based in a realistic world (late 80s tech, so think Apache helicopter with legs) - coop with hand crafted missions. And the mechs aren't shooting at each other from 10 feet apart lol. It's all using placeholder graphics, as he's coding it still so unfortunetly there's nothing to see as such. He's even got plans for multi-seat mechs. gunner and driver etc, which I don't think has been done before.

And now that this is delayed, the early access version just might beat MW5 to the sale. I'll keep ya'll up to date.

News Comments > Randy Pitchford Teasing Borderlands 3?
12. Re: Randy Pitchford Teasing Borderlands 3? Dec 1, 2018, 17:11 bigspender

Is 3 the score out of 10 that his Aliens Colonial Marines game received?

Is he trying to say that the E3 footage was fake?

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 1, 2018, 02:50 bigspender

That's about as real as WWE.

If you can't tell by the play fighting, then you can certainly tell by the fact that's it an ad campaign....

Here's the real stuff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw/videos

It's a little gun nutty, but you can just fast forward that

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 29, 2018, 19:41 bigspender

The best James Bond movie I've ever seen stars Clint Eastwood and is called FireFox. It's like James Bond but for adults.  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Update Plans
11. Re: Fallout 76 Update Plans Nov 27, 2018, 21:46 bigspender

IF they make it free to play I'll give it a crack otherwise let it die plz.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2018, 18:04 bigspender

Alzheimer's 'vaccine' could cut dementia cases in half.

And eating the same diet that people in the bluezones eat could eliminate Alzheimers almost entirely.

1435 Comments. 72 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo