Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dave

Real Name Dave   
Search for:
Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:
Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 3, 2006, 00:11
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 24480
User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Anarchy Online Turns 15
25. Re: Into the Black Jun 28, 2016, 18:26 Dave
I was there on AO launch much horror...and yet the masochist in me looks back fondly on it, that I survived it. I had fun in that game for the few months I played. I think it was the only time in a MMO that I experienced a GM jump in the game as a character and run around giving us gifts.

Ironically, I'm just now trying out Secret World and dealing with hassles with getting it working, which constantly makes me think of AO.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 17, 2012, 20:03 Dave
That was great, watching the original review was funny too. Had to go to 5 Guys for lunch for that.  
News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Sorry, were there any apple stories? Mar 2, 2006, 19:15 Dave
Was Mike abused by Apple or something? I'm not a total Apple fanboy, but I can always count on any "negative" Apple story showing up, such as 3 links to the same story on 3 sites regarding the security patch between last night and this morning. I hope he can find some more for tonight's links. Or maybe some more really old Xbox 360 stories.

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News logo