Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 3423 (Veteran)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > BlizzCon in November, Tickets This Month
13. Re: BlizzCon in November, Tickets This Month Apr 7, 2016, 19:49 CJ_Parker

nin wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 15:17:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 15:10:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 01:26:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 19:10:
Incredibly retarded.

Now I get Cutter's moments when he goes 'off the rails' but really wtf happened to you?

Well, if y'all can not see how $199 tickets and "virtual tickets" to an ADVERTISING EVENT (where Blizz should be paying YOU for attendance and not the other way around) are completely incredibly fucking RETARDED beyond any recognition then I really don't know what to say...

Why do people pay money to be swamped with commercials, merchandise and bullshit? It's unbelievable.

Wow...the people that pay for and watch football, basketball, golf, or any other number of sports in person or online would easily say "CJ Parker "incredibly fucking RETARDED."

Excellent point. The retards who pay for watching sports are in the same league as the Blizzard fantards. Now, I'd totally understand paying for watching sports IF you would get to watch these sports advertising-free and commercial break free. However, I was totally shocked and stunned when I found out that ya yanks get to pay $100 (ONE HUNDRED FUCKING BUCKS) for watching the Superbowl (A SINGLE FUCKING EVENT) only to get spammed with shitty commercials every two minutes. Holy shit!
Who dafuq is paying for shit like that? Why would anyone pay to be treated like shit? Why do people pay money to watch commercials? I don't fucking get it. At all. It is INCREDIBLY RETARDED indeed...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: BlizzCon in November, Tickets This Month Apr 7, 2016, 15:10 CJ_Parker

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 01:26:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 6, 2016, 19:10:
Incredibly retarded.

Now I get Cutter's moments when he goes 'off the rails' but really wtf happened to you?

Well, if y'all can not see how $199 tickets and "virtual tickets" to an ADVERTISING EVENT (where Blizz should be paying YOU for attendance and not the other way around) are completely incredibly fucking RETARDED beyond any recognition then I really don't know what to say...

Why do people pay money to be swamped with commercials, merchandise and bullshit? It's unbelievable. Though actually... thinking about it, well, there is also people paying prostitutes to shit down their throats or shove needles up their small dicks so it's probably the same kind of "issue" these people all have in common...

1. Re: BlizzCon in November, Tickets This Month Apr 6, 2016, 19:10 CJ_Parker

Incredibly retarded.  

News Comments > DOOM Open Beta Next Week; DLC/Season Pass Plans
3. Re: DOOM Open Beta Next Week; DLC/Season Pass Plans Apr 6, 2016, 19:06 CJ_Parker

We know the DOOM community has always been about great user-generated content, and thatís something we want to continue to encourage with SnapMap, an innovative new component of DOOM designed to make creating, sharing and playing new game experiences fast and easy. On top of being able to access and play new modes and maps created by your fellow gamers, id plans to offer content updates for SnapMap, including map modules; props and objects; additional features and functionality; AI enhancements; editing tool enhancements and more.

Translation: We're gonna release a buggy ass game and have no intention to fix shit. Instead, like with TES, we're giving you idiots guys the tools to fix shit yourselves.

And yeah... MEGALOL @ $40 season pass with two unknown "premium multiplayer DLC packs". In other words if the game sells well you MIGHT actually get some value out of the pass and if it sells like shit they're gonna take massive shortcuts re the latter two packs.
Fuck this business model. Who the fuck is supporting this shit so publishers get away with this crap? Console peasants? Seriously, who the hell is THAT fucking dumb to buy a season pass where you don't even know what you will get?

News Comments > Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Siege of Dragonspear Controversy
19. Re: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Siege of Dragonspear Controversy Apr 5, 2016, 12:21 CJ_Parker

Primalchrome wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 12:17:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 12:04:
Leave sexual orientation out of the game if it does not serve a role within the context of the game world. Simple as that.
Soooo....Geralt should not have had sex with any women or had his weird relationship with Yennifer? Cause...that really didn't serve any role within the game.

The Witcher is based on a series of novels where Geralt fucks anything that walks. So it's just like that in the game as well. Kudos to CDP for bringing the world of The Witcher to life in this fashion.
The sexual predating of Geralt absolutely serves the purpose of an accurate portrayal of Geralt's character and his role within the game world as known from pertinent literature.

Your point?

News Comments > Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Siege of Dragonspear Controversy
14. Re: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Siege of Dragonspear Controversy Apr 5, 2016, 12:04 CJ_Parker

Who shits a give? From everything I have read in current reviews, it looks like this game has a lot more serious issues with regard to the writing than a couple of SJW lines.

That said, I ain't a big fan of this shit either. If it doesn't add anything to the gameplay then fuck it, right? Like the gay shuttle pilot in ME3... why the fuck would/should I as El Capitano care about the sexual orientation of the dude who flies my dropship? It was completely pointless and dumb to have a gay shuttle pilot.
Leave sexual orientation out of the game if it does not serve a role within the context of the game world. Simple as that.

News Comments > Overwatch Widowmaker Cinematic
18. Re: Overwatch Widowmaker Cinematic Apr 4, 2016, 17:28 CJ_Parker

deqer wrote on Apr 4, 2016, 09:41:
The hype is real, for this game.

If you like fun, then buy this game.

N to the O to the P to the E.

News Comments > Oculus Rift Privacy Concerns
31. Re: Oculus Rift Privacy Concerns Apr 3, 2016, 18:54 CJ_Parker

Phuck Suckerjerk and his spyshit goggles.

Full boycott is in effect as of immediately.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Gameplay Footage?
2. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Gameplay Footage? Apr 3, 2016, 04:55 CJ_Parker

Garbitch footitch of wots sure to becum a garbitch game  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 6 Next Month
5. Re: Diablo III Season 6 Next Month Apr 1, 2016, 16:07 CJ_Parker

Darks wrote on Apr 1, 2016, 11:03:
Yes, thank you Blizzard, more set gear and uniques and not enough stash to store it all.

Just sell shit. Problem solved.

News Comments > Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Released
16. Re: Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Released Apr 1, 2016, 16:05 CJ_Parker

Dude, if you don't have no clue about shit then why not just shut the fuck up?

Beamdog's licensing rights very specifically allowed them only to make a BG expansion with the existing (enhanced) Infinishitty engine. They are not allowed to use a different engine and not allowed to make a true BG sequel. At least not under their current licensing contract.

It's really that simple. You're barking up the totally wrong tree. Send letters to WOTC or Hasbro or whatever the fuck is left of Atari and whine to them all day long about how it sucks that there is no true BG sequel with a different engine but please cut out the retarded drivel. It's not Beamdog's fault. At all.

News Comments > New Space Sim HOTAS
20. Re: New Space Sim HOTAS Mar 31, 2016, 20:09 CJ_Parker

bigspender wrote on Mar 31, 2016, 16:58:
... so you end up having to move your hand up and down the stick when you need to fire a weapon or touch one of the hats.

Rotfl

Clap

News Comments > Descent: Underground Adds VR Support
4. Re: Descent: Underground Adds VR Support Mar 31, 2016, 20:04 CJ_Parker

saluk wrote on Mar 31, 2016, 18:16:
I needed a bucket to play Descent without a headset back in the 90s.

waaaatttt???? bwwwhahahaha u pusseeeeeehhhhh!!!11

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
9. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 31, 2016, 10:35 CJ_Parker

Shineyguy wrote on Mar 31, 2016, 09:31:
Jamil20 wrote on Mar 31, 2016, 09:20:
Expect a 5% improvement over the 980ti. Yay.

You may have been sarcastic in your posting, but that's a near impossible improvement #. We're facing a die shrink (by almost HALF), so performance improvements will undoubtedly be better.

What is technically possible and what nVidia and AMD will release as actual GPUs on the cards are two different pairs of shoes. It will be interesting to find out about their product policy but they are definitely not going to release a product at 100% of the possible spectrum right from the start.

That would be stupid. They will ride this one veeeerrryyyy slooooooooowwwwllllyyy and try to milk us repeatedly.
I could definitely see GTX 1080 only bringing a relatively minor boost in performance but being WAY more efficient than a 980Ti, of course. Then a GTX 1085 in late fall for xmas shopping with the new GDDR5X on board and performance improvements. Then a Titan and GTX 1080Ti next year with HBM2 and so on.

The product policy will dictate the performance improvements and not what is technically possible. You can rest assured that AMD and nVidia will have talks behind the curtains to "coincidentally" (nearly) match price and performance of their respective line-ups.
It will be interesting to see what they come up with but it won't be earth shattering straight out the gate, even if they could make it so.

News Comments > MS on Win10 App Openness
25. Re: MS on Win10 App Openness Mar 31, 2016, 09:26 CJ_Parker

Slick wrote on Mar 30, 2016, 23:35:
Really don't see how this is a big deal. They're introducing a new program format that can be used by any dev, and sold by any store.

Until we hear from actual devs and players on limitations of this new format compared with Win32, then there's really no story here.

Good mornin', Sir. Hope you've had a nice months long hibernation sleep. The limitations are already here, they are very real and there have been plenty of articles on it.
Just one quick example: Since UWP apps technically run without a "visible" *.exe, all programs relying on discovering a running gaming executable are rendered useless by UWP (e.g. MSI Afterburner, Fraps and many others).
Also, you can currently not run UWP apps in exclusive fullscreen, there are massive issues with VSync, G-Sync and FreeSync and so on (the sync issues are supposed to get fixed by an update in June... impressive speedy delivery by Microsoft, as always).

No, Sir. Totes fuck UWP for gaming. This shit is 100% boycott material. If there has ever been anything worth boycotting, this is muthafuckin' IT.

Finally, the coffin nail to rule them all: I used to own Age of Empires III on GFWL. Guess what happened when MS scrapped GFWL? Yup. They just deleted people's games instead of porting them over to their MS accounts or providing backups or anything of that sort. They just deleted the GFWL accounts and flushed people's games down the toilet.
You think that I am EVER again in my whole life going to buy or own a game on a platform that is run by Microsoft? Think again.

News Comments > MS on Win10 App Openness
9. Re: MS on Win10 App Openness Mar 30, 2016, 23:11 CJ_Parker

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 30, 2016, 22:48:
... after GFWL and all that other garbage MS can fuck off. Will be a cold day in hell before I let any UWP app on my PC

+1

Besides, if that fucking pathological lying shitcock by the name of Phil Spencer were honest and serious about "openness", well, then... what's the holdup? Let's see GoW Ultimate, Quantum Break et al on Steam, uPlay and Origin. Ooohhh... what's that? You didn't mean *that* kind of open, of course, right?

Yeah. Fuck. Off.

News Comments > Developer n-Space Closes
16. Re: Developer n-Space Closes Mar 30, 2016, 13:30 CJ_Parker

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 30, 2016, 11:32:
We'll here might be a good case at hand... It takes online connection to play single player.

No. It doesn't. The game often time fails to connect to the servers when you start it and then switches to offline mode automatically. You don't have to be online luckily.

News Comments > Call of Space Duty Rumors
23. Re: Call of Space Duty Rumors Mar 30, 2016, 04:52 CJ_Parker

Vall Forran wrote on Mar 29, 2016, 23:12:
So it will be the Star Citizen FPS module in a playable form. Boom!

Yep. Now we know what happened to Star Marine. Roberts that sleazy li'l bitch sold it off to Actiblizz!

News Comments > Valve Loses AU Legal Dispute
16. removed Mar 29, 2016, 13:28 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 29, 2016, 16:10.

News Comments > EVE: Valkyrie and Gunjack for Oculus Rift Launch
16. Re: EVE: Valkyrie and Gunjack for Oculus Rift Launch Mar 29, 2016, 12:41 CJ_Parker

Kxmode wrote on Mar 29, 2016, 12:06:
If the CDROM didn't have Myst it would have likely never became as successful as it did.

Well, storage/media was more than ripe for a change back then to get away from dozens of diskettes so CD-ROM was a natural evolution that was merely accelerated by popular titles such as Myst, and IMHO even more so, Rebel Assault.
I generally agree with you though that VR needs a killer app. It needs much more than an accelerator, however, since it isn't really a natural evolution like going from one media format to another media format for practical and convenience reasons.
VR needs a real foundation and a validation in itself. What it basically needs is an all new genre. Something that has never been done before and something that can only be done in VR exclusively.

3423 Comments. 172 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo