Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 3337 (Veteran)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Bonuses
3. Re: StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Bonuses Mar 27, 2016, 07:41 CJ_Parker

Naaaaaahhhh dude. There is a difference between missions embedded in a grand campaign full retail product and three times three piecemeal cashgrab missions made from leftovers. This mission pack's standard price should be $9.99 max, not $22.47. Their pricing is fucked up by blind greed (not too surprising, of course, for a company that charges their fantards $29 for an "online viewing pass" for their biggest advertising event).  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Bonuses
1. Re: StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Bonuses Mar 26, 2016, 13:01 CJ_Parker

Hahaha those greedy fucks. $14.99 for a measly nine missions (not even in one piece but three times three). Regular price is $22.47 even. Buncha shitcocks!  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 26, 2016, 09:35 CJ_Parker

Dude, Axl only did some of the stuff that you mentioned when the exact same shit happened to him like to Vince Neil. He couldn't stand when crap was being thrown at him and the band by drunk morons.
But he seems to have (almost) grown up. The new GNR has played hundreds of concerts and nearly all without any incidents or no-shows. Generally, even if you include the concerts from the less humble beginnings of the band, you would probably end up with a very low single percentage of concerts that were cancelled, aborted or were overshadowed by some kind of incident.
The few incidents that ever occurred are being blown way out of proportion compared to the other 98%+ concerts that worked out just fine.

News Comments > Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Free on Origin
4. Re: Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Free on Origin Mar 24, 2016, 20:32 CJ_Parker

Task wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 19:37:
Man EA/Origin are terrible with showing more media for old titles on there compared to Steam or GOG. One screenshot, no videos.

Oh yes. If only there were such a thing as an Internet search button.

Oh Wait.

News Comments > More Ubisoft Versus Vivendi
8. Re: More Ubisoft Versus Vivendi Mar 24, 2016, 12:30 CJ_Parker

The Division and Rainbow Six Siege as well as AC Unity are the very antitheses of "creativity" and "talent". You don't have to get turned down or be "cunty" to see that. You just need open eyes and a modicum of good gaming taste.  

News Comments > More Ubisoft Versus Vivendi
2. Re: More Ubisoft Versus Vivendi Mar 24, 2016, 10:33 CJ_Parker

Wouldn't a "talent exodus" require... yeah you can fill in the rest  

News Comments > Zombasite Demo
1. Re: Zombasite Demo Mar 23, 2016, 20:54 CJ_Parker

Fuck the retarded zombie fad. Will it never end? *sigh*  

News Comments > GOG.com Insomnia Sale
4. Re: GOG.com Insomnia Sale Mar 21, 2016, 21:42 CJ_Parker

Acleacius wrote on Mar 21, 2016, 21:25:
Yeah, this is GOG's worst sale ever.

This a repeat. They've had quite a few insomnia sales in the past with the exact same MO.

Doesn't mean I like it. Just pointing out that it's not worse than the ones they've done before.

Regarding Steam I kind of disagree. Flash sales were 8h affairs and in later sales 12h or even 24h IIRC. The sweet spot is 12h in my opinion. That should give anyone except for those on a long ass intercontinental flight, an Amazon rainforest excursion or a top secret military undercover assignment in the Himalaya region a decent chance to check out each 12h period sales. And if you miss it... tough luck. You'll live.

But it's typical for the sense of entitlement of the modern gamer. They want it all and right now. It's only a matter of time until Steam implements an option for auto-unlocking achievements and stuff like that. Look at the popularity of let's plays. Most people are too lazy to even play themselves anymore. Also just a matter of time until Steam merges broadcast and gaming so you can choose to let someone else play and finish a game for you while you watch and jack off.

All of these are impeccable foresights. Don't even try questioning them. It. Will. Happen.

News Comments > BioWare Teases Missed Teaser T-Shirt
1. Re: BioWare Teases Missed Teaser T-Shirt Mar 21, 2016, 09:54 CJ_Parker

New IP. Old garbage.

Puke

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Mar 21, 2016, 09:36 CJ_Parker

nin wrote on Mar 20, 2016, 22:59:
Tachikoma wrote on Mar 20, 2016, 07:13:
CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 19, 2016, 19:01:
Why would anyone (with a brain) want to "emulate" console peasantry?
Somebody help me out here...is this guy for real or is it some sort of local running joke?

I think he thinks he's entertaining or funny, but it's more annoying than anything.

Well, I sure as fuck hope it is. That's the whole point!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 20, 2016, 18:03 CJ_Parker

This list is the alpha and the omega of suckage.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 20, 2016, 14:25 CJ_Parker

The Shitbox is one big motherfucker of a problem in and of itself.  

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Mar 20, 2016, 10:57 CJ_Parker

Tachikoma wrote on Mar 20, 2016, 07:13:
CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 19, 2016, 19:01:
Somebody help me out here...is this guy for real or is it some sort of local running joke?

I'm as real as it gets *and* a local running joke, bitch!!!

Not settling for less, capisce?

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: etc., etc. Mar 19, 2016, 19:10 CJ_Parker

Julio wrote on Mar 19, 2016, 06:20:
If it was consistent with Microsoft's values someone would have been raped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA sooooooooo TRUE!

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Mar 19, 2016, 19:01 CJ_Parker

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 18, 2016, 21:29 CJ_Parker

Phil Spencer = Gaylord = opinion on hot dancers does not matter. STFU, Phil. Preferably forever. kthx.

What a stuck-up asshole.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions -CR Cons again Mar 18, 2016, 15:24 CJ_Parker

Bub wrote on Mar 18, 2016, 07:50:
So essentially, you can wipe 2016 off the map as far as the game going gold or is officially aborted.

Lets start of pool on how many more of these will take place before the game goes gold. I am thinking at least 5 more before even the vainest ship whale loses interest.

Well, to be a little fair to SC, CitizenCon is the event celebrating the game's reveal that took place on 10/10/2012. This will probably be a permanent event that will also keep taking place after the game has shipped (in case that ever happens and as long as fan demand continues anyway).

The only part of the game that is supposed to ship this year is Squadron 42 but I have major doubts about that when listening to info from the various webcasts and when looking at the shoddy state of the alpha.
They need a much better HUD, UI, controls, FPS combat, better animations, flight model, graphics options, better/more everything... before releasing any of this hot garbage in the form of a retail v1.0 product.

However, believe it or not, there actually is one pledge item, namely the star map, that will start shipping soon-ish for some strange reason, even though all those systems depicted on it and the persistent universe on a whole is still years from being finished.

Oh well. It's CIG. As always, you can't help but get the impression that they know what they are doing.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 2016, 15:30.

News Comments > DOOM Multiplayer Maps Explored
19. Re: DOOM Multiplayer Maps Explored Mar 17, 2016, 22:34 CJ_Parker

christheshitter wrote on Mar 17, 2016, 18:52:
This is going to be a flop mark my words. This ain't Doom of old.

Looking at your user name... are you Chris Roberts' BN account?

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim Trailer
5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim Trailer Mar 17, 2016, 21:17 CJ_Parker

i r not native engrish so i can haz spell ur fucking n00b langwich witch evar way i laaaaaaiiiiiikkkk biotch!!!111  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim Trailer
3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim Trailer Mar 17, 2016, 20:42 CJ_Parker

Task wrote on Mar 17, 2016, 20:29:
... Hanger...

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh...

I thought I'd be mostly safe from the plebeians who can't spell HANGAR correctly outside of the SC forums and then this.

Slap

Thou shalt not ever spell H-A-N-G-A-R wrong again, mkay?

Oh well, at least as opposed to the SC plebeians you got the excuse that you are probably not confronted with the term "hangar" very often but with SC players I seriously don't get it. I mean they must be seeing the word "hangar" on their account/download page, the SC website, in the game, the forums, everywhere all the fucking time. How do you still spell it wrong even if you are constantly exposed to it? I don't get it. Is the illiteracy rate really *that* high?

Sorry for the vent... just a major pet peeve of mine after perusing the SC forums for years and watching the tards talk about their "hangers" all the time as if they were cleaning out their closet or something... *sigh*

3337 Comments. 167 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo