Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 3701 (Veteran)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
25. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 20, 2016, 17:52 CJ_Parker

Hahaha and all the gullible clowns are falling for the flashy CIG circus once again... "wooooow d00d that looks impressive!!!1111!!".

Gaaawdd... Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Here's a simple exercise: Head to YouTube and go back to all the flashy trailers and omfgsosuperexciting reveals from 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Then participate in the next free fly weekend and compare. Then judge for yourself with regard to the discrepancy between the marketing crap and the real world delivery.

Incredible that people are still falling for the flashy shit after all these years... Rolleyes

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Aug 20, 2016, 05:56 CJ_Parker

theglaze wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 16:19:
This one, however, appears to have surpassed the detail and features found in all previous career modes.

Glad to hear that, thanks. I might check back when this goes on a deep discount then (probably when F1 2017 comes out).

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 19, 2016, 19:30 CJ_Parker

Spy code bug there, Microshit, huh? Aaaaaawwww. Crap.  

News Comments > Prey 2 Video
3. Re: Prey 2 Video Aug 19, 2016, 19:28 CJ_Parker

Not buying this simply for the lame abuse of the franchise. No Tommy, no Indians, no aliens, no gravity shifting = no Prey = no buy.  

News Comments > Deus Ex Mankind Divided Reviews
43. removed Aug 19, 2016, 16:29 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 19, 2016, 17:37.

12. Re: Deus Ex Mankind Divided Reviews Aug 19, 2016, 11:40 CJ_Parker

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 11:22:
CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 19, 2016, 10:50:
MC average score of 83 for a hyped to death game like this with bought reviews basically means it is a piece of shit.

This has been hyped to death? Really? Really. I think you mean NMS was hyped to death and was a shitty game, especially after it's glowing "preview" reviews.

Well, the shit-games-hyped-to-death phenomenon is not exactly a unique thing or exclusive to NMS. It happens all the time. This is one of these cases where anyone with minimum experience in gaming can see a huge red flag from a couple lightyears away.

Very popular franchise + hype = usually a default MC score of 90+. A score below 90 is a fair warning, a score below 85 means the game is probably hot garbage or mediocre at best. Caveat emptor. You have been warned.

Of course no one wants to hear it. It's Deus Ex so it MUST be good. Hype. Hype. Hype. Hyperventilation. Fap, fap, fap.

Yeah, and then it's gonna be one HUGE coitus interruptus when the game turns out to be buggy, performing poorly and comes with a forgettable main story (a common complaint in the reviews and most game journalists wouldn't know a decent story if it bit them in the ass so it must be REALLY crappy here for even them to notice).

Oh well. Same shit, different AAA hypefest... it's always the same every single time. I'm giving it two weeks until most people here are going to be like "yeah it wasn't actually that great".

4. Re: Game Reviews Aug 19, 2016, 11:20 CJ_Parker

Uh-huh. Interesting.  

2. Re: Game Reviews Aug 19, 2016, 10:56 CJ_Parker

Do those tards still not have a career mode in their F1 game? I mean the whole fucking point of the good old F1 sims like Micrprose's Grand Prix series was to slip into the role of your fav F1 driver and take him through an entire season of races with all ups and downs and shit.
I was shocked, stunned and appalled when I found out that Codemasters' F1 games don't even have this most essential game mode.
That's right on par with offering a Doom game without guns. It's the very definition of What. The. Actual. Fucking. Fuck.

5. Re: Deus Ex Mankind Divided Reviews Aug 19, 2016, 10:50 CJ_Parker

MC average score of 83 for a hyped to death game like this with bought reviews basically means it is a piece of shit.  

News Comments > Tyranny Video Diary
7. Re: Tyranny Video Diary Aug 18, 2016, 13:37 CJ_Parker

Cutter wrote on Aug 18, 2016, 13:18:
The problem is most writers don't do evil very well. Instead they come off as caricatures like some cartoon supervillain. I only hope they can pull this off and don't fail near as badly as they did with PoE.

It's Obshittian. It's gonna have sophomoric evil in your face writing and metric fucktons of game-breaking bugs. Guaranteed.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: AMD says Zen CPU will outperform Intel Broadwell-E, delays release to 2017 Aug 18, 2016, 10:33 CJ_Parker

There's no delay. AMD has been saying this for months: Limited availability (OEMs) towards the end of Q4/2016 and mass market availability throughout Q1/2017.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Character & Weapon Customization
3. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Character & Weapon Customization Aug 18, 2016, 10:28 CJ_Parker

Wow. That looks like complete garbage compared to the apparently totally fake and touched up official trailers. Fuck you and your fraudulent bullshit, UbiSoft.  

News Comments > Rayman Origins for Free
1. Re: Rayman Origins for Free Aug 17, 2016, 20:21 CJ_Parker

I love how they are having this checkbox where you need to verify you are old enough to acquire this game. A fucking Rayman game no less...  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers & Mobile GPUs
27. Re: New GeForce Drivers & Mobile GPUs Aug 17, 2016, 13:46 CJ_Parker

I have a GTX 1070 and have never had any anomalies either. As usual it is probably people who are too dumb to clean install drivers or who install 3D Vision bloatware even though they do not even own 3D glasses or people who are messy as fuck with their pr0n and warez that have a zillion different viruses and malware and blame it on nVidia. Well, all of that... and then AMD fantards who do not even own a nVidia card but are claiming they still have issues just to spread FUD.  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers & Mobile GPUs
24. Re: New GeForce Drivers & Mobile GPUs Aug 17, 2016, 03:31 CJ_Parker

Simon Says wrote on Aug 16, 2016, 23:31:
Any words if these fix the DPC latency and stutter issues people are having?

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

They fixed that about a month ago and every (beta) driver release since then has had it incorporated, of course.

News Comments > Mass Effect Remasters Hint
16. Re: Mass Effect Remasters Hint Aug 17, 2016, 03:16 CJ_Parker

Might be worth remastering for the console peasants but for PC? Fuck no. Mass Effect 2 and 3 still look pretty damned good and there is a fairly decent texture pack to put lipstick on the ME1 pig.
For PC it's completely pointless except to bundle all the DLC (which already should have happened ages ago anyway).

Fuck this cash grab.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Windows 10 auto-enabled GameDVR last week - here’s how to turn it off and save your frames. Aug 16, 2016, 13:39 CJ_Parker

Those fuckers...

The first thing I did after the AU was to re-uninstall (insult) the Shitbox app (injury). But then I still got retarded press "Windows key + G" messages when launching (Steam) games. It sure enough was exactly this DVR shit (or more precisely the fucking retarded "game bar") that was causing the annoying popup crap.

Barely a day goes by anymore where you don't have to gpedit.msc, regedit or PowerShell the shit out of Windows 10 to fix it to a tolerable and workable state. What a fucking circus. Thanks a lot for the shittiest OS ever, MS (and, yes, I've had ME and, yes, ME was lightyears better and ahead of this motherfucking garbage).

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Testing Skipping PCs
15. Re: Titanfall 2 Testing Skipping PCs Aug 15, 2016, 22:41 CJ_Parker

jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2016, 21:11:
Do I recall that they're putting in some kind of single player this tim around?

Yes. Lookie here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkEzBrJ4-S8

Warning: It looks like shit.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Intelligent people tend to be messy, stay awake longer, and swear more. Aug 13, 2016, 12:05 CJ_Parker

See, I always told you fuckers I'm a fucking genius you twats!!11  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Released
11. removed Aug 12, 2016, 20:21 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 13, 2016, 11:33.

3701 Comments. 186 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo