Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 3364 (Veteran)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Announced
2. Re: Battlefield 1 Announced May 6, 2016, 21:23 CJ_Parker

The disappointment with ANYTHING Dice/EA does is by default. Premium pass scam, P2W shortcut packs, bugs, cheats, exploits, you name it. It's just a pig with slightly different shades of lipstick every time but it's still always a fucking dirty retarded pig.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow
23. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 22:42 CJ_Parker

Guy's wearing a leatherneck coat AFAIC so must be USMC. The chances that the rumors about a BF in WW1 were accurate have risen by approximately 1.6%. Far future BF seems kind of unlikely given the clothing.

Semper Fi, maggots!

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials
3. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials May 5, 2016, 21:15 CJ_Parker

*snip*

Monthly Active User (“MAU”) Definition: We monitor MAUs as a key measure of the overall size of our user base and their regular engagement with our portfolio of games. MAUs are the number of individuals who played a particular game in a given month. We calculate average MAUs in a period by adding the total number of MAUs in each of the months in a given period and dividing by the number of months in the period. An individual who plays two of our games would be counted as two users. For Activision Publishing and King MAUs, an individual who plays the same game on two platforms or devices in the relevant period would be counted as two users due to technical limitations. For Blizzard MAUs, an individual who plays the same game on two platforms or devices in the relevant period would be counted as one user.

News Comments > Overwatch Open Beta Opens
34. Re: Overwatch Open Beta Opens May 5, 2016, 17:24 CJ_Parker

descender wrote on May 5, 2016, 16:43:
So since the FOV is not an issue in any way...

This is the part where you explain how "larger screen elements" help people "aim and hit shit". This makes zero sense. Look how big the crosshair is i can't miss! Said no one, ever.

Dude... zoomed in perspective/scale and huge XXL characters + huge crosshairs = reflecting the huge hitboxes = easy to hit shit with little precision (ideal for console controllers).

I have personally scored many kills where I just shot in someone's general direction and where I was very surprised to see I got the kill. The hit boxes must be half the screen or something.

And that was without using an aimbot skill. With the retarded aimbot skills you don't even have to aim in the general direction. Just press the ability button and fire. Of course they made those abilities for consoles. This game is full of compromises aimed at pleasing the console crowd to make the game a rewarding frag fest even when played with an imprecise input device such as a controller.
It's super casual friendly because even complete drunk morons can get kills just by using the aimbot skill and fire button and then feel great about their "m4d 1337 skillz0rz".

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta
16. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta May 5, 2016, 16:06 CJ_Parker

Flatline wrote on May 5, 2016, 15:58:
Avus wrote on May 5, 2016, 12:18:
I will not waste time on a racing game that has no support steering wheel. I am not even talking about mod support or other features... Play a racing game on my Playseat with a gamepad is ultra retard.

I will paid $10-20USD if MS made this with a proper wheel support (using DirectInput not XInput) and available in Steam (plus other digital distribute that others care). But not this half-a$$ sh!t even if it is free...

How do you launch a racing game with zero wheel support?

Simple.

Step 1: You hire a bunch of monkies who fell off their trees one time too many (i.e. really dumb monkies).

Step 2: You name your company Microsoft.

27. Re: Overwatch Open Beta Opens May 5, 2016, 15:41 CJ_Parker

descender wrote on May 5, 2016, 13:14:
where everything is extra large and zoomed in so you can hit shit with a controller

Did you play this game for 2 seconds? Not even long enough to get to the options menu? Oh wait no, you didn't even play it at all... you just looked at screenshots.

Overwatch supports a full 90degree FOV just like every PC FPS should.

It definitely needs a viewmodel slider to make the guns take up less of the screen, but the idea that this game is "consolized" because of the FOV is just willful ignorance.

Yawn. Yeah I played the game for more than two minutes. Yeah my FoV slider was maxed out (the pre-selected value was 103 for my resolution so maybe YOU should get a clue about the options in the game because it goes well beyond 90). Yeah my graphics setting were at 'epic' with a steady 60fps.

If you can not see that everything (crosshairs, hit boxes, HUD elements, fonts, messages etc.) in the game is STILL super-extra XXXXXLLLLL large and mega-zoomed in for the console peasants then I really don't know what to say.
Compare this to a more PC-focused game like ArmA or even BF4 where it is actually challenging to hit shit because of the way more realistic scale of everything.

Overwatch is simplified casual garbage for the console kiddies by design so kiddies slouching on their couch while half asleep in their candy bar coma can still score some kills just from shooting in a general direction. Come on. This is plain as day to see here. Almost the same as the new Doom MP but even more extreme in OW than in id's game.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month
20. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month May 5, 2016, 12:01 CJ_Parker

VaranDragon wrote on May 5, 2016, 03:59:
Hopefully they let Obsidian do another standalone game...

Why would they do that after Obsidian shat all over Bethesda and complained like whiny little bitches about the hardships of working under such horrible slave drivers like Bethesda?

Not gonna happen.

News Comments > Respawn Developing a Star Wars Game
18. Re: Respawn Developing Star Wars Game May 5, 2016, 11:57 CJ_Parker

Maniac wrote on May 5, 2016, 08:50:
For me Galaxies was fun until NGE revamp. I actually remember being a white crystal scavenger on Dagobah and felt like a fisherman coming back to the starport and jedies paying handsomely for my catch as soon as I arrived.

You remember some very weird stuff... are you on drugs or just booze?

Hint: There was no Dagobah in SWG.

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta
4. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta May 5, 2016, 11:49 CJ_Parker

Windows store, right?

BWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Yeah, no.

7. Re: Overwatch Open Beta Opens May 5, 2016, 11:44 CJ_Parker

Another crap console game. I can't stand games like this where everything is extra large and zoomed in so you can hit shit with a controller. Total garbage on the PC. No self-respecting PC gamer should be touching this. It's clearly a game for console infants.  

News Comments > Overwatch Open Beta Early Access
21. Re: Overwatch Open Beta Early Access May 5, 2016, 00:20 CJ_Parker

OMG what a poor shit game. Just like Doom it's yet another consolized dumbed down garbage game where everything is zoomed in and super-extra large so the console n00bs can hit shit, too, and on top of it, to make it even easier for the controller peasants, you have auto-aim aimbot skills for just about every hero. What a complete failure on the PC. The word abysmal doesn't even begin to describe it properly.

#uninstall

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month
12. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month May 4, 2016, 20:05 CJ_Parker

WebSoldier wrote on May 4, 2016, 19:24:
Or because we all bought the Season pass before the first expansion came out, you scrapped something kinda clever together and called it a day and ran with our money?

What else did you expect? Anyone who is retarded enough to preorder or buy a season pass that does not even state what is going to be included in it, totally deserves to be ripped off.
The earliest date anyone should have ever bought the season pass (if at all) is February 16th because that is when Bethesda finally actually announced what will be found inside.

Here is a reminder from the original season pass reveal back in September 2015 where they kept everyone in the dark...

We've always done a lot of DLC for our games. We love making them and you always ask us for more. To reward our most loyal fans, this time we’ll be offering a Season Pass that will get you all of the Fallout 4 DLC we ever do for just $30. Since we’re still hard at work on the game, we don’t know what the actual DLC will be yet, but it will start coming early next year.

^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maybe next time you will learn... but probably not... you easily hyped sheeple will fall for it again... and again... and again... and again...

News Comments > Respawn Developing a Star Wars Game
3. Re: Respawn Developing Star Wars Game May 4, 2016, 18:40 CJ_Parker

Sepharo wrote on May 4, 2016, 18:24:
Coming in 2020!

EA is publishing this shit. It will be Titanfall 2 with a Star Wars skin and it will have to be in stores by xmas 2017.
Chances that this will turn into a good game are approximately 0.00000471358%.

And don't u n00bs challenge my math. It's infallible.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood with DOOM Pre-Purchases
12. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood with DOOM Pre-Purchases May 4, 2016, 12:13 CJ_Parker

Warning: Mostly positive CJ_Parker post incoming!

I liked both New Order and Old Blood, too. They were both great games for slightly different reasons. Visually appealing, great gameplay and excellent atmosphere, characters and story (for a run and gun game that is). Eight hours was right about the perfect length to have variety in the levels but for the games not to get stale, repetitive and boring.
Both of these new Wolfensteins are highly recommended. I would not preorder Doom, that piece of simplified console port garbage, to get Old Blood though. Get it standalone.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
17. Re: New GeForce Drivers May 3, 2016, 11:54 CJ_Parker

Drayth wrote on May 3, 2016, 09:52:
Shineyguy wrote on May 3, 2016, 09:28:
To everybody that is having issues with the newest drivers, please do a full DDU (using the Display Driver Cleaner app) to remove all driver remnants from your PC and proceed with a truly clean driver install.

This may resolve the issue for most of you.

I do this every driver install, I haven't had a single NVidia display driver related problem since I can remember.

^ exactly

Clean install every(!) single(!) fucking(!) time(!) and a custom install, too, in order to deselect the retarded 3D Vision bullshit that only the two people on this planet need who actually bought a pair of those dumbass glasses. It's totally useless bloat otherwise.

End result: Zero driver issues. It is possible if you know whaddafuq you are doing.

9. Re: New GeForce Drivers May 3, 2016, 04:42 CJ_Parker

Slick wrote on May 3, 2016, 00:20:
CJ_Parker wrote on May 2, 2016, 20:35:
No Nvidia hardware and no driver in this world is ready for another UWP garbage app.

There, I fixed it for you.

I've been continually rolling back my nVidia drivers to something from 6 months ago, it's the only stable release. x19.91 or some shit, i can't remember.

All I know is that this has been the worst driver streak big green has gone through in a long ass time.

Learn to configure your shit properly and install a working antivirus program to keep your midget pr0n viruses out da door, dude.
I'm on nVidia, too, and haven't had a single issue in the same timeframe. Your system is fucked and that's hardly nVidia's fault.

1. Re: New GeForce Drivers May 2, 2016, 20:35 CJ_Parker

No hardware and no driver in this world is ready for another UWP garbage app.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
24. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 23:53 CJ_Parker

descender wrote on May 1, 2016, 21:04:
I LOL'd when he says the second CS patch available to the public in 2001 was the "downfall of CS". What a clown. Does he even play games? Doubt it.

Well, sorry about your Alzheimer troubled memory but I actually remember shit from back in the day. CS beta 0.7 (which, as a mod, was very much available to regular plebs by the way - WTF are you talking about "available to the public"?) was awesome, 1.0 was OK and shit started flowing downhill real fast with 1.1 when the bugs, the cheating and the retarded "features" (dumb unrealistic bunny strafe jumps, unbalanced AWP etc.) took over.

Those are simply historical facts, forever etched into the history of gaming. I would even venture a guess that you subconsciously came up with your nick because you secretly agree with me that Counter-Strike went through a long and arduous descent over the years (just like everything else in gaming except for The Witcher which has actually improved from game to game but that is unfortunately a one in a million exception from all the other garbage that has just gotten worse and worse *sigh* ).

14. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 20:48 CJ_Parker

nin wrote on May 1, 2016, 20:42:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2016, 19:24:
mag wrote on May 1, 2016, 18:55:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2016, 18:12:
Not sure what's going on with CJ lately. Maybe his account got hacked or something.

lol, "lately."
Well he did have some entertaining posts in the past, but lately he just hates on everything.

His posts have always been shit.

Aaaaaaawwwwww maaaaaaannnn I am so disappoint!! Just when I was about to ask you out for lunch... Bawling Lonely Bawling

11. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 20:30 CJ_Parker

christheshitter wrote on May 1, 2016, 20:10:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2016, 18:12:
Not sure what's going on with CJ lately. Maybe his account got hacked or something.

Boys he's right! These are typical run in the mill games made for three year old babies to pre-puberty boys. I wouldn't call them outright bad because they aren't, it can be fun in small dozes even but these are not what i wold lay in the good games section.

Learn the art of knowing what really make a game good! Unfortunately you have to have some old grand wisdom with a bit of intelligence to find that out.

^ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeexactacaly!

What do we have here?

1. Dark Souls III: A retarded grindfest and a shitty console port that just gets credit for its "mythical" difficulty level so all the 12 year olds can feel like guys with big dicks if they beat it.

2. Rocket League: A retarded weird sports game no sane person gives a shit about.

3. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - A retarded cheat and h4XX0r fest. CS started going downhill with v1.1. This lame ass game is just trying to leech off the popularity of a once great HL mod.

4. Grand Theft Auto V: A retarded and shitty two years late console port from the company who would personally love to assassinate every PC gamer by shoving sharp needles up their urethras until they bleed to death.

5. ARK: Survival Evolved - A retarded early access bugfest

6. ME: SoM GotY - A retarded shitty consolized grindfest that no one would have ever given the time of day if it did not carry the Middle Earth license.

7. Total War: WARHAMMER - You just know that something is retarded when it needs to be spelled in capital letters to get attention. This is going to be mediocre, buggy and shitty and will also just try to score scales based on the popular license. Typical cash grab.

8. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - A retarded space game that tries way too hard to be different with its weirdly designed gothic ships.

9. See no. 1 ... see, this list is so full of fails, it even needs to repeat itself

10. Factorio: A retarded early access retro game that looks like either your monitor is about to die or the memory on your GPU is about to kick the bucket. Oh? What's that? That pixelated puke soup is supposed to be the game's actual graphics? Welp, this would have looked awesome on a C64 for sure. Not even worth lol'ing at really.

There you have it, guys. That is why it is another week FULL OF SUCK!

3364 Comments. 169 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo