Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 3251 (Veteran)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused
5. Re: Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused Apr 29, 2016, 10:42 CJ_Parker

Jamil20 wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 10:31:
Do people get their money back?

Dude? Do you even know how KS works?

Don't answer. I can tell you don't.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused
4. Re: Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused Apr 29, 2016, 10:42 CJ_Parker

They clearly know what the fuck they are doing over there.  

News Comments > DOOM Single-Player Video
1. Re: DOOM Single-Player Video Apr 28, 2016, 19:25 CJ_Parker

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Gotta love how everything is extra large and zoomed in so the console n00bs can hit shit, too.

Not touching this garbage with a ten foot pole. Maybe when it's $2.99 on Steam one day and I'm bored of all the other pr0n.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta
9. Re: Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta Apr 27, 2016, 21:41 CJ_Parker

LittleMe wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 20:46:
The game came out almost six months ago. Sure there will be a modding community but they really missed their own boat! They can't hire more programmers so they don't look like amateurs?

Amateurs, dude? Seriously? OK. Let's hear it. Name one other AAA dev that releases similarly comprehensive, well working, well documented, user friendly mod tools for their AAA games.

*crickets*

Yup. I thought so, too.

Seriously, this shit just takes time. Most people here can not even begin to imagine the mountain of work that goes into providing mod tools of that quality. I'm not even a Fallout fan and won't ever play FO4 but credit where credit is due, man. Bethesda is an amazing company when it comes to community mod tools.

News Comments > Northgard Announced
5. Re: Northgard Announced Apr 26, 2016, 20:25 CJ_Parker

d00d srsly r u drunk????!?!?!?

TVEC had photorealistic graphics. This game has Mickey Mouse graphics.

'nuff sed

News Comments > Northgard Announced
2. Re: Northgard Announced Apr 26, 2016, 14:14 CJ_Parker

Yeppers. No Mickey Mouse vikings, por favor, amigo, capisce??!?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
10. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 26, 2016, 09:59 CJ_Parker

Gaaaawwwwwddd his already annoying, nasal voice is even more nasal and annoying in this episode than usual. Seriously, man... how can you NOT want to play a game of blow-up-the-nasal-croaking-frog with this asshole?  

News Comments > John Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter
26. Re: John Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Apr 25, 2016, 19:27 CJ_Parker

Kxmode wrote on Apr 25, 2016, 19:22:
bigspender wrote on Apr 25, 2016, 19:19:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 25, 2016, 19:02:
BLACKROOM is metal. It features a new soundtrack and compositions by acclaimed metal guitarist George Lynch, frequently cited as one of the best metal guitarists in the world.

I'm pretty sure Slash from Guns N' Roses is one of the best metal guitarists in the world. His solo part in November Rain is crazy!

I dunno if most people would define Guns N' Roses as metal. It's more somewhere between Glam and Hard rock. Not that it takes away from the November rain solo.
Although now that I think about many of the bands Lynch was in are very glam rock too. *shrugs*

What I really came here to do is, to say that this game will be an epic fail.

I don't think "Welcome to the Jungle" is glam rock. That's what John Conner listened to while he was being stalked by the Terminator! That's pretty metal.

Dude. John Connor and the song was 'You Could Be Mine' (with one of the best drum/bass opening thunderstorms ever!).

News Comments > John Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter
4. Re: John Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Apr 25, 2016, 17:00 CJ_Parker

Bullshit.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operation Dust Line DLC Details
1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operation Dust Line DLC Details Apr 23, 2016, 12:39 CJ_Parker

Rogue Spear DLC (including a single player campaign) or GTFO, UbiShit!  

News Comments > The Long Journey Home Trailer
8. Re: The Long Journey Home Trailer Apr 23, 2016, 05:47 CJ_Parker

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 23:31:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 10:59:
And the award for the most retarded looking alien races goes to...

Is there anything you do like? What sorta things do you enjoy because ya just seem to hate everything.
Even Cutter likes somethings....

I like b00bs. Most days.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
3. Re: Evening Screenshots Apr 23, 2016, 05:43 CJ_Parker

Those shots look like ass. Where's my good old dark'n'gritty Witcher?

Oh well. Still hoping they will announce the EE in May, too. My body will be ready for the fully patched up game this fall/winter. Bring this sucker on!

News Comments > New Borderlands Confirmed
20. Re: New Borderlands Confirmed Apr 23, 2016, 05:37 CJ_Parker

gr8 moar garbitch  

News Comments > The Long Journey Home Trailer
2. Re: The Long Journey Home Trailer Apr 22, 2016, 10:59 CJ_Parker

And the award for the most retarded looking alien races goes to...

This comment was edited on Apr 22, 2016, 11:15.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 21, 2016, 10:40 CJ_Parker

Ah yes... consoles rockin' da muthafuckin' house again!  

News Comments > John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration
18. Re: John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration Apr 21, 2016, 07:23 CJ_Parker

wonkawonka wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 07:15:
The one great thing about SW:TFA is how well it recaptures the cheese of the B movies of SW

With the difference being that the fine cheese of the OT was a sophisticated blue Roquefort for connoisseurs while the cheese of TFA was like the stuff you'd scrape off from your penis after not showering for a week!

News Comments > John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration
16. Re: John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration Apr 21, 2016, 06:58 CJ_Parker

wonkawonka wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 06:49:
The cheese in SW is quite well recreated.

Not really... or did Lewk wear nerd glasses??

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 21, 2016, 06:01 CJ_Parker

Microsoft discontinues Xbox 360.

About a decade too late...

News Comments > Mafia III in October
12. Re: Mafia III in October Apr 19, 2016, 11:34 CJ_Parker

Yup. You guys grew up on a different planet. Probably planet of the apes going by the "intelligence" in the comments.

The planet I grew up on, retailers depended on publishers to send them actual hard info on an expansion so when retailers started listing the expansion, you had a price tag and you at least had an idea about the content... like a mission pack with 20 additional missions or something tangible like that.

Here you get nothing. You get a price tag and a very vague promise that some shit might be released for it. It could all be lame skins or horse armor. You just don't know. It's the lamest possible scummy scam garbage.

Also, no publisher back then ever offered you an expansion preorder before the release of the main game so the empty expansion preorder box analogy holds true perfectly.
What they are doing here is the same as if in 1998, Sierra had announced Half-Life 2 a few months before the game was released and at the same time offered you a preorder for an empty, unlabeled box for you to stuff a future expansion CD in. To make things more "exciting" they would include a double jewel case so you might get one CD, two CDs, three CDs or four CDs but god forbid you should know in advance. Can't have that... because it wouldn't be a lame-ass scummy scam then.

Naaahhh yer not foolin' me maggots. Fuck 2K and fuck season pass scams with a long and hard one sans lube.

News Comments > Mafia III in October
6. Re: Mafia III in October Apr 19, 2016, 10:51 CJ_Parker

El Pit wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 10:38:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 10:36:
Aaaaaannnnddd yet another fucking lame retarded season pass scam. Fuck you 2K.

$4.99 Steam sale for the GOTY (maybe... only if it gets glowing reviews). I can wait.

Aaaaand I remember buying the expansions for TIE Fighter. For real money, you know. Must have been before you were born.

Oh yeah? And they tried to sell us (I bet I'm older than you buddy) an empty box for those expansions in advance and did not tell us what the expansion content would even be like?
News to me. The way I remember it is we got the announcement of the expansion after the main game was released and when they announced it, we knew pretty much exactly what we were going to get if we (pre)ordered. We also never had to buy that empty box.

Your point?

3251 Comments. 163 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo