Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Fort Collins, CO 03/24

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 3611 (Veteran)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Prey in May
4. Re: Prey in May Jan 25, 2017, 23:34 CJ_Parker

Not buying this out of principle over the franchise abuse or at least not for more than a tenner but only if reviews are unanimously through the roof. Looks like a cheap HL clone anyway. An experiment gone wrong and aliens. Wow. How utterly original. Not.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Apocalypse Now - the Game Kickstarter
6. Re: Apocalypse Now - the Game Kickstarter Jan 25, 2017, 23:31 CJ_Parker

lol@Kickstarter

Fuck that shit!

And lolevenharder@the_dev_cast

Rob Auten has served as a lead writer on video game franchises like Gears of War and Battlefield, as an experience designer for Disney, and as a creative director on several forthcoming VR projects.

^ Yep. That's exactly what that dopehead looks like... like a "lead writer" for GoW and BF (*** LEAD WRITER *** BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

Josh Sawyer is the Design Director at Obsidian Entertainment and is providing external counsel to the team in a special advisory capacity in the area of gameplay design...

^ OK. Those guys are officially fucked. May God have mercy on this game.

This comment was edited on Jan 25, 2017, 23:49.

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
9. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 14:22 CJ_Parker

Bundy wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 14:10:
... so I can crap my pants.

Game about shit confirmed. Thanks, bruh!

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
4. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 12:43 CJ_Parker

HAHAHAHA "biohazard" reminds me of my triple flushing morning dump!

So, is this a game about multi-flushing morning dumps? A game of shit supreme? Who can lay the greatest eggs and all that? Or wut???

News Comments > Diablo III Postmortem
11. Re: Diablo III Postmortem Jan 24, 2017, 02:46 CJ_Parker

...and he discusses some of the highlights and lowlights...

The highlight to lowlight ratio with fucking Diablo III is 1:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Jan 20, 2017, 08:34 CJ_Parker

El Pit wrote on Jan 20, 2017, 03:05:
I have just started my first playthrough of vanilla XCOM2 and, maaaan, it is hard! I have not lost any soldiers in the field, but lots of wounded in action, had to hire a new recruit, but now I am already totally underpowered in missions... It seems you have to follow a pretty strict queue of research or you will have to start the whole game again. Sorry, this is not fun to me. I like the missions and that hey are harder and the time pressure is just right, but less pressure outside the missions and a bit more time to develop your teams and armor and guns would be great.

Oooooooorrrrr.... you could simply stop playing like a n00bie n00bpecker!

News Comments > Might & Magic Showdown Early Access
1. Re: Might & Magic Showdown Early Access Jan 19, 2017, 21:30 CJ_Parker

The end is nigh.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 19, 2017, 11:54 CJ_Parker

@Slick: Dude, aren't you, like, this competitive FPS player? But you're playing on a TV??? AFAIK, there isn't a single TV out there that comes even close to the shitty LCDs in terms of latency. TV = latency hell, no? WTF bruh?? I thought you were skewling da n00bz on 1337ness or something???!  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 19, 2017, 11:32 CJ_Parker

Yep. I am also really looking forward to more spyware, the inevitable reset of privacy settings and to Microsoft reinstalling their fucking store and their retarded shit apps without my consent once again. Can't wait.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
33. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 18, 2017, 18:20 CJ_Parker

Aaaahhh hullo there, my groupies!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call "triggered" after a very successful bait dispersal. What a catch! Two in a row!

News Comments > Morning Interviews
29. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 18, 2017, 17:42 CJ_Parker

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 18, 2017, 14:23:
Either we'll eventually get HL3 from Valve, or we'll never get it (by the way, the notion that they "owe" making that game to their customers is quite a silly one). It's pretty much as simple and clear-cut as that.
Quote from Black Mesa developer [BMS] Chicken Chonnage

Retarded Valve fanboi makes retarded statement. Cute.

Meanwhile in the real world, Valve very much owes HL fans the promised conclusion of HL2 a.k.a episode numero tres, of course, OR a really good and mature explanation why the fuck it's not happening.
They extorted billions of dollars from people based on the promise of a continuation of the storyline in episodic format.

With regard to anything HL related, GabeN is acting like a four year old who hid his dad's car keys and is all like "Naaaahhhh I'm not tellin' ya heeeeheeeeheeeheeeheeeeee *giggle* giggle* *giggle*".

Just fuck that clown, man. It's really sad that such an asshole is allowed to be a billionaire and running a company like Valve. If that gig had a board of supervisors he'd be out within half an hour. If I were the chairman of that board half a second.

News Comments > NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins
28. Re: NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins Jan 18, 2017, 05:49 CJ_Parker

Steele Johnson wrote on Jan 18, 2017, 01:20:
They're not forcing you to use that software. You can use your card to play games without it. You can download the driver installer separately.

Xactly. The only idiots who are complaining about this are the vain twits who feel that the whole world should give a shit about their gaming recordings. Newsflash: No one gives a fuck about what a n00b you are, you dolts.
Besides, there are many alternatives like MSI Afterburner's built-in capture functionality which also supports nVidia NVENC H.264.
I've stopped using GFE shortly after they made the login mandatory and don't miss it one bit. I only used it to conveniently update drivers anyway. Now with manually updating it's one or two clicks more. Big fuckin' deal. Not.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Microsoft announces inflatable Xbox One controller for your pool. Jan 17, 2017, 17:17 CJ_Parker

Yep. That sounds exactly like something Microshit would do instead of making the PC fucking great again. Dem fuXX0rs!!!11  

News Comments > Windows 10 Game Mode Plans
39. Re: Windows 10 Game Mode Plans Jan 14, 2017, 06:47 CJ_Parker

Slick wrote on Jan 14, 2017, 05:34:
Sure there have been missteps.

d00d that's like looking at your CV and then saying "Sure there have been missteps". It's, like, the understatement of the millennium, bruh!

VaranDragon wrote on Jan 14, 2017, 05:49:
It's all true, up to the point they decided to dive into the console gaming business with the Xbox. Since than it was one step forward, two steps back with regards to gaming on the PC.

Xactacaly. It's all been about Shitboxification since AD 2001 or so.

News Comments > Windows 10 Game Mode Plans
27. Re: Windows 10 Game Mode Plans Jan 14, 2017, 02:28 CJ_Parker

Well, it is now officially time to be genuinely scared out of your fucking mind.

Microsoft. Game mode. Windows 10.

Not gonna end well... the Shitboxification of the PC continues relentlessly...

News Comments > Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera
29. Re: Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera Jan 12, 2017, 18:25 CJ_Parker

Hahahaha bull's eye. yonder = inXile dev apparently. Does it hurt that much to be reminded of your lies and crimes? So, what is the next project to rip off gamers then? Torment 2? Of course it'd be too much to ask to deliver BT4 and WL3 first. Gotta be greedy scum and rip off gamers ASAP!  

26. Re: Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera Jan 12, 2017, 17:12 CJ_Parker

Eirikrautha wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 17:09:
MacLeod wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 13:08:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 11:50:
Wasteland 2 CEs shipped months after the game came out. People who pledge for physical tiers are lowlife scum in inXile land and get treated as such. Remember how they excluded physical Torment CE backers from beta/early access at first, i.e. how people who pledged $40 for digital got in but people who pledged $100+ for physical got the finger of love?
Well, I got the message loud and clear. I have not backed (after TToN) and I will never back anything that is developed by these assholes ever again. IF my physical Torment CE ever gets here, I'll prolly just trash it right away so I won't have to endure the sight of a product made my total wankers.

Yes. That's how I really feel. Thanks for asking!

Wow... who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

Yes. The WL2 physical rewards came after the digital release... They shipped standard editions the next month, and the CE took until December... they were pretty quick in letting everyone know that they had a delay and apologized for it. To top that off, the physical editions came with digital copies, so you could still play the game at launch. Geez. Drama queen much?

On a Cartesian graph of intelligence versus vocalization, CJ_Parker is buried in the corner of Quadrant II...

Sounds good. Do they have alien pussy in that quadrant?

23. Re: Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera Jan 12, 2017, 16:26 CJ_Parker

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 16:16:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 11:50:
IF my physical Torment CE ever gets here

Why would you buy the CE? Don't you hate, like, EVERYTHING?

Nope. Not back in 2013 I didn't. Back then I still had hope that these KS devs would actually be honest, different than publishers and that they would treat their pledgers with the respect they ought to deserve for coughing up hundreds of dollars before there even was a game.
Boy was I ever wrong... every single one of the high profile crowdfunded projects of that era was a disappointment in one way or another, mostly because of blatant lies, long delays, feature cuts and other displays of disrespect. Fuck crowdfunding.

20. Re: Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera Jan 12, 2017, 15:49 CJ_Parker

Remember: These incompetent hacks delayed the game solely because of a simultaneous console release. The PC version has been sitting there finished months ago. If, after all these delays and extra wait time for the consoles, the game ships with any significant bugs then inXile are going to be even more of a laughing stock than they already are.  

18. Re: Gone Gold - Torment: Tides of Numenera Jan 12, 2017, 15:11 CJ_Parker

Yes. The WL2 physical rewards came after the digital release... They shipped standard editions the next month, and the CE took until December... they were pretty quick in letting everyone know that they had a delay and apologized for it. To top that off, the physical editions came with digital copies, so you could still play the game at launch. Geez. Drama queen much?

Dude, I have zero, and I mean Z-E-R-O, tolerance for these inXile incompetent dickwads. They delayed TToN for years (no exaggeration... the KS says delivery Dec 2014). It is completely unacceptable if physical rewards are not in every single backer's hands (yes, even the guy in Antarctica) on the game's release date. They've had over four years to prepare all this shit.

And their WL2 apology is worth fuck all if they repeat the same mistake with TToN by being still too lazy and incompetent to ship the physical crap on time.

Finally, being able to play the game on launch but without the CE in hand completely misses the point of having a CE in the first place. People pledge for these CEs to relive the old days when we got nice boxed games with goodies in the box. People might want to read the novel or the manual or check out the map before getting into the game. You can't have that experience if some dumbass developer is too retarded to ship shit within four fucking years.

NewMaxx wrote on Jan 12, 2017, 13:10:

Based on recent events, I'm going to guess Russian prostitutes.

Hahaha I wish... I would slurp up that honey dew like a hungry mofo honey badger!

3611 Comments. 181 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo