Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MakersMarksman

Real Name MakersMarksman   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2006, 10:16
Total Comments 9 (Suspect)
User ID 24366

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Vanguard Patch Plans
2. Re: No subject Mar 2, 2007, 21:42 MakersMarksman

It is not pvp only, although it has pvp if u want it. I have played since release. "Normal servers" are PVE. I love this game, bugs and all. It is the true successor to EQ1; if u like EQ1, u will love VG.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BF2142 Patch Tomorrow
16. Widescreen Support Dec 18, 2006, 23:29 MakersMarksman

I just wish EA would provide widescreen support. Literally every other game that I own supports my widescreen resolution except BF2142. I can still play it, but not at the optimum/maximum resolution for my monitor.

News Comments > BF2142 Patch Plans
10. Widescreen Support Dec 6, 2006, 15:31 MakersMarksman

I just bought a beautiful 22 inch widescreen display. Every game I own plays great on it except, of course, BF 2142 which won't even launch. I have tried all the "hacks" to get it to run on any resolution, whether or not widescreen resolution, and the game just won't launch. Why won't EA support widescreen? This is very frustrating.

News Comments > SiN Patch
13. Re: No subject Apr 19, 2006, 20:54 MakersMarksman

Can u buy Sin (the original quake 2 engine game) via steam?

News Comments > ATI Oblivion Beta Driver
17. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2006, 22:51 MakersMarksman

Do the DHZer0point drivers make a big difference? I will try anything to stop these crashes. I am back to Cat 6.3's now. My x800xt runs great with every game except Oblivion where, as noted earlier, it minimizes to desktop and then freezes, forcing me to Ctrl, Alt, Del to get back into the game. Very frustrating. The game is, however, awesome and awesome looking when it is not crashing.

News Comments > ATI Oblivion Beta Driver
9. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2006, 21:36 MakersMarksman

Don't get too jealous. I have an x800xt, and the game still crashes to desktop and freezes. This patch does not fix it. And I was so hopeful. . . . .;(

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
85. Re: Game Freeze Mar 22, 2006, 22:48 MakersMarksman

As a follow up to my last message, when the game freezes, it is a hard freeze and I have to Ctrl, Alt, Del to get out of the game and then I have to relaunce the game. I have a Dell XPS with 3.4p4, 2 gigs ram, and ATI X800XT pce card. It dumps me to windows, then when I click on the system tray to relaunch the game, I get the hard freeze (not all the time but consistently). Any ideas or help will be appreciated.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
84. Re: No subject Mar 22, 2006, 22:45 MakersMarksman

My x800xt keeps dumping me to desktop, then when I click on the system tray to get back into the game, the game freezes (not all the time but consistently). This happens about every 15 minutes. I can play the game but I have to save VERY often since I dont know when it will dump. Any ideas on a fix?

News Comments > GUN Backfires
67. BS! Feb 3, 2006, 05:34 MakersMarksman

This is about PR, not legalities. Activision, just as Univeral or any other movie studio or publisher, enjoys First Amendment rights. This BS about the indians being offended is just a ploy to get attention by left wing radicals that (unfortunately) don't have enought real work to do. Hey, people dis on white guys every day, but we don't raise a stink; no, we just sit back and take it. That's because its politically correct to dis (despite the substantial political and technological advances for which white males are responsible, including, among other things, the U.S. Constitution, space travel, the light bulb, the atomic bomb, the cure for polio, air travel, computers, etc.-- the list goes on and on). What have the indians done? But, of course, we can't look at things from this perspective because it would be politically incorrect to do so. . . . .

9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo