Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PacoTaco

Real Name PacoTaco   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 2, 2006, 09:19
Total Comments 205 (Novice)
User ID 24352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > BF2 Community Update
13. WHERE IS ?? May 10, 2006, 01:24 PacoTaco

removed...

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 2011, 01:37.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Empires
12. Actually... Mar 6, 2006, 02:28 PacoTaco

Downloaded the trailer, and for what they are doing for game play the art fits in my opinion. A RTS, and FPS looks pretty cool, reminds me of some older PC games.

A few things on the trailer to the creators, I noted the borrowed music is from the movie "The Rock" I know this because it's a great sound track, I would remove this before you get busted, they are Naziís about this shit. If you are using it in the game, again, remove it.

Second, the transitions take too long that blur seems to take forever.

Besides those to minor things, I am going to download this mother, and see if the game play lives up to the trailer.

Hat's off to the team for breaking new ground with a new idea.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch Plans, Euro Force Delayed
30. EAUK? Feb 21, 2006, 00:26 PacoTaco

What the F are you doing with this great franchise? Test your shit before you waste anyones time? Give the expansion packs away they aren't worth paying for and you are splitting the community, you have been told this before, people internally know this. This short term greed will ruin you long term, like the rest of the franchises that are now run into the ground, you dont have that many to just F them up.

News Comments > Cuts at EA
17. Re: Anyone... Feb 2, 2006, 04:58 PacoTaco

removed...

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 2011, 01:38.

News Comments > Cuts at EA
14. Anyone... Feb 2, 2006, 04:36 PacoTaco

...who is bashing on someone for losing their job or attempting find work to feed their families is complete an utter jackass. You people have no idea how hard we all work to make games, one day I said I need to go, found another place to work, got lucky to find another studio that was worth working for in Northern California, not many left. EARS is a great facility, and some of the most talented people in the industry work there, or did and some are still there, killing themselves to make something great for you to play.

What you two idiots perceive that an employee can control is about the stupidest thing I have ever read on BLUES. I wish badness on both of you and anyone else who is stupid enough to post that type of BS. Guy gets fired you throw salt and gasoline all over him?

BTW, Laidoff I am sorry. If you were Godfather or Bond or something else I know how hard everyone worked to make those game under a crazy schedule and even crazier management.

Good luck to you, I wish you all the best!

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 2009, 18:56.

205 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo