Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PacoTaco

Real Name PacoTaco   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 2, 2006, 09:19
Total Comments 230 (Novice)
User ID 24352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve's Cliffe Arrested; Suspended
37. Re: Valve's Cliffe Arrested; Suspended Feb 2, 2018, 22:50 PacoTaco

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 2, 2018, 18:58:
PacoTaco wrote on Feb 2, 2018, 18:46:
Let's hope this is some sort of mistake and this game developer is found innocent of these charges. If it is true he should be killed like all pedophiles should be.
First off, why would it matter what he does for a living? As for the other dreck that you cluelessly spewed, i feel sorry for you.

Hurts the game industry if he is a game developer and puts it into a bad light. My life has been dedicated to making the industry stronger. Besides that nothing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve's Cliffe Arrested; Suspended
32. Re: Valve's Cliffe Arrested; Suspended Feb 2, 2018, 18:46 PacoTaco

Let's hope this is some sort of mistake and this game developer is found innocent of these charges. If it is true he should be killed like all pedophiles should be.  

News Comments > GDC Pulls Bushnell's Pioneer Award
10. Re: GDC Pulls Bushnell's Pioneer Award Feb 1, 2018, 04:36 PacoTaco

Fuck GDC and the pussies that run it.  

News Comments > Paragon Closing in April; Refunds Offered
4. Re: Paragon Closing in April; Refunds Offered Jan 26, 2018, 19:42 PacoTaco

This is what happens when you try to do much with a design. Console and PC non traditional MOBA mechanics, and camera.

Just wished they would have split the product into two versions one for PC players and the other for console and made the PC a straight MOBA. The art content was very well executed, the design was missing many of the elements that make League and DOTA2 so good, but they could have been added.

News Comments > Laser League Open Beta Friday
2. Re: Laser League Open Beta Friday Jan 23, 2018, 16:26 PacoTaco

Jagacademy wrote on Jan 23, 2018, 14:41:
That video is about as much cringe as I can handle for the day.

I second that. Jesus.

News Comments > Sumo Grapples with CCP Newcastle
2. Re: Sumo Grapples with CCP Newcastle Jan 2, 2018, 17:44 PacoTaco

I am sure anything related to the CCP IP is staying with CCP.  

News Comments > CCP Job Listing Hints MMORPG Plans
3. Re: CCP Job Listing Hints MMORPG Plans Dec 29, 2017, 10:43 PacoTaco

Cutter wrote on Dec 29, 2017, 10:18:
For yet another game they'll fail to produce.
Interesting that they are trying to sell that studio as well. Maybe it is a part of the sales price, we don't like your designer so hire one then we will buy it. I don't get it my trust of CCP is < 0.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Dec 26, 2017, 08:41 PacoTaco

Looks like shit, and has nothing to do with Contra, taking eight weeks to poop in a box should not be rewarded. Punk bitches ruining a great name, I wish I had a game with ass rocket in it, oh look.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Gameplay Video
36. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Gameplay Video Dec 25, 2017, 06:47 PacoTaco

Looks very pretty but I didn't see any game play, the FPS was all over the place. RSI no doubt has great artists!  

News Comments > Psychonauts 2 Delayed
6. Re: Psychonauts 2 Delayed Dec 22, 2017, 06:12 PacoTaco

That first playable level looks pretty bad for how much time they have had. Looks like a 65-72% Meta product right now.  

News Comments > H1Z1 Free Week Starts Thursday
1. Re: H1Z1 Free Week Starts Thursday Dec 12, 2017, 19:35 PacoTaco

Cool!  

News Comments > Arjan Brussee Departs Boss Key for Epic "Secret Project"
6. Re: Arjan Brussee Departs Boss Key for Epic Dec 12, 2017, 01:27 PacoTaco

When CliffyB's ego dies a small child will be born that will change gaming forever.  

News Comments > EVE Online Arms Race Update Gives Free Players More Toys
6. Re: EVE Online Arms Race Update Gives Free Players More Toys Dec 6, 2017, 19:37 PacoTaco

MrBone wrote on Dec 5, 2017, 22:23:
Hard to forget t20. Get lost CCP.

T20 is just one of many scams CCP has perpetrated. They flushed so much money down the bowl on projects outside of Eve it is sort of amazing they are still around. Space Aids killed the game along with a total lack of vision to keep up with other products.

If they ever fire Fozzie, Hilimar the CEO, and start making good content it could be fun to play again. This patch is still missing things promised a 2 years ago.

News Comments > Report: Gazillion Firing Staff; Ending Marvel Heroes Even Earlier
4. Re: Report: Gazillion Firing Staff; Ending Marvel Heroes Even Earlier Nov 23, 2017, 12:47 PacoTaco

hey they are still hiring... free lunch and shuttles oh my.

https://www.gazillion.com/careers#careers-listing

Seriously sorry to folks reading this that got laid off, hate to see another Bay Area company get taken down, sucks that it happened before Thanksgiving. If you aren't getting paid for your OT and vacation group up and sue them, and sue Disney. That is total 100% bullshit.

News Comments > Free Brütal Legend
7. Re: Free Brütal Legend Nov 21, 2017, 01:13 PacoTaco

Thank you Black Friday Jesus I wanted another crappy game from 10 years ago. Why you complain it free? Why WHY dont you like free? Free you cant complain.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Controversy Affects EA Stock and NFS Payback
18. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Controversy Affects EA Stock and NFS Payback Nov 21, 2017, 01:10 PacoTaco

Incoming EA layoff announcement 4th quarter: Due the poor blah performance blah reception of loot crates we have to cut 1200 staff members that make the games while we pay ourselves some bonuses!

God speed to all our former employees! We will also shut down Respawn which we just bought we feel it will make a better future for EA share holders.

Finally we have decided to out source all of our development to EA China where we can hire 15 employees for the price of one.

We expect to see great first quarter growth, thank you!

News Comments > New AMD Drivers (Sort Of)
5. Re: New AMD Drivers (Sort Of) Nov 14, 2017, 12:43 PacoTaco

Beamer wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 09:39:
PacoTaco wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 09:30:
Where are the improvements for CliffyB's Law Breakers - they broke 500 concurrent players during the free weekend! Where is the love AMD, where? Let's move some units you need to keep your finger on the pulse of the industry.

Do you just come here to mock Lawbreakers? Who is more sad, the guy that made a game no one played, or the guy spending so much of his time mocking it based on a grudge that's now over a decade old?

I am always available to do text comedy about Lawbreakers it is always easy, effortless and a lot of fun.

What grudge? Do you think anyone knows who I am? CliffyB knows me? The dream.

Speaking of wasted time: 16443 comments on Blues? Jesus man.

This comment was edited on Nov 14, 2017, 13:08.

News Comments > New AMD Drivers (Sort Of)
3. Re: New AMD Drivers (Sort Of) Nov 14, 2017, 09:30 PacoTaco

Where are the improvements for CliffyB's Law Breakers - they broke 500 concurrent players during the free weekend! Where is the love AMD, where? Let's move some units you need to keep your finger on the pulse of the industry.  

News Comments > For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend
7. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 22:17 PacoTaco

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 19:38:
Wow, I think it's officially time to throw in the towel when a free weekend can't get you more than 500 concurrent players...

All the free content you can play these days what does this game offer? 12 year old FPS mechanics that you can play today for free in a modified version of Unreal Tournament? OW, PubG, CSGO, BF1, CODWWII, Fortnight oh my.

The good news is Cliffy's ego got deflated by 5.2 percent maybe he can try to design a game that people will care to try if he is sober enough.

News Comments > For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend
2. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 15:35 PacoTaco

born2expire wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 14:46:
so lawbreakers player count may break 3 digits this weekend?

The HYPE IS REAL! 100 players would be a milestone! LETS GO!

230 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo