Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Anthony Evelyn

Real Name Anthony Evelyn   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname STRYKER555
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Just an all around guy who enjoy gaming especially first person shooters, driving games. real time strategy and sports games.
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 6, 2005, 00:35
Total Comments 18 (Suspect)
User ID 24158

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Has LAN Support
26. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Has LAN Support Sep 8, 2011, 09:49 STRYKER555

Well well! Ya know, I just might buy MW3 in addition to already pre ordering BF3. But what im going to do with my MW3 copy is to deploy it to my workplace network and burn the game for my friends after registering the keycode to my account online of course.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Underway
12. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Underway May 7, 2010, 18:42 STRYKER555

They are again grasping at straws. BFBC2 upcoming patch has more excitement than this vain attempt by Activision to trick people.  

News Comments > Infinity Ward Employee Group Sues Activision
4. Re: Infinity Ward Employee Group Sues Activision Apr 27, 2010, 18:14 STRYKER555

Hahaha. This story keeps on keeping on. Stay classy Activision.  

News Comments > Mount & Blade: Warband Client/Demo, Server, Mod Tools
1. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Client/Demo, Server, Mod Tools Apr 16, 2010, 17:11 STRYKER555

About time!  

News Comments > Infinity Ward Exodus Continues
1. Re: Infinity Ward Exodus Continues Apr 15, 2010, 09:39 STRYKER555

And the drama continues.... I love it. Suffice it to say CoD MW2 although undeniably a commercial success has become a problem behind the scenes. These departures are sweet revenge and bad karma to Infinity Ward for selling us PC gamers out to that piece of shit Bobby Kotick.

News Comments > More Infinity Ward Departures
12. Re: More Infinity Ward Departures Apr 14, 2010, 13:23 STRYKER555

LOL. This just gets better and better.:D  

News Comments > No Far Cry 2 Demo
36. Re: No subject Jul 12, 2008, 13:25 STRYKER555

Yep no demo.. no sale. Which is why I avoided the new Rainbow 6 Vegas games like the plague and bought GRAW2 because that game had a demo.

This comment was edited on Jul 12, 13:26.

News Comments > Delta Force: Angel Falls Tease
7. tipster Mar 21, 2008, 10:51 STRYKER555

Yeah I think I was the one who emailed Blue the link with the teaser pic earlier this month and didnt see it posted here until now.

Anyway no biggie, just glad that its out on Bluesnews now.

News Comments > Beowulf Game Revealed
10. Re: wha? May 23, 2007, 11:23 STRYKER555

Well if you guys watched "The Thirteenth Warrior" you will get an idea of how a new Beowulf movie will play out. The Thirteenth Warrior was in part based upon Beowulf. This new movie should have some nasty horror scenes if what I read in the epic poem is recreated by Hollywood. Grendel the monster comes in and attacks Beowulf warrior companions who are feinting sleep and kills some of them by ripping their heads off, Beowulf grips Grendel and tears off his claw.... well when the movie comes out you will see some blood spattering gore.

This comment was edited on May 23, 11:30.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - ArmA: Combat Operations
14. Re: No subject May 1, 2007, 16:48 STRYKER555

Did u try out the US demo? Its way way better than the first demo.

News Comments > Analyst Calls EA "Tarnished"
40. No subject Dec 2, 2006, 15:28 STRYKER555

Ubisoft is following EA down the tubes too.

Terrorists?? KILL EM ALL!

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Double Agent Demos
11. Re: No subject Nov 9, 2006, 17:50 STRYKER555

SM3.0 required. Pats lowly X1600pro.

News Comments > German Gold - Armed Assault
3. No subject Nov 7, 2006, 12:06 STRYKER555

News Comments > More on the BF2142 Demo
46. Well how I see it.. Oct 5, 2006, 09:34 STRYKER555

Is that there are some people who we like to call "sheep" who will buy BF2142. Now lets say BF2142 plays smooth is properly balanced with only minor bugs and is FUN, the word of mouth factor will spread and more peeps will buy it and a lot of peeps here who hears that its fun will hop on.

Then again that is the best case scenario. I think there will be a "rebellion" of sorts among BF players who are seething right now with the way how EA does business, its quite fair to say BF2142 might not reach sales goals as hoped for because to tell the truth I myself am not interested in buying BF2142 even if the demo works nice.

We shall see what we shall se.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 09:36.

News Comments > Company of Heroes Demo
20. Re: No subject Aug 22, 2006, 18:19 STRYKER555

Well im on broadband and I can wait on the optimised demo. To hell if im downloading that size demo I have too many online games to play.

That been said tho Im looking forward to this game. Most peeps I know have good things to say about it.

News Comments > Gold - Specnaz: Project Wolf
12. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2006, 22:20 STRYKER555

Well I for one have been waiting for like ages for this game. But sooo many things have happened since this game was announced like new PC tech and graphics engines. Oh and about Novalogic and their old voxel space engine, I remember playing DF2 with the grass which dosent disappear after certain distance, I really liked that. Voxels (Volumepixels) at the time allowed for massive realistic environments in an era of corridor shooters.

Ah well I hope there is a demo for this Specnaz Project Wolf game.

This comment was edited on Aug 9, 22:27.

News Comments > Gold - Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
6. Re: meh Apr 18, 2006, 21:50 STRYKER555

Thats what im fearing too. But! I am optimistic that this game will rock. Now there are stuff I see in the screenshots that I dont really like.

1. The game looks like a future soldier simulation for Crye Systems Corp. with its trademark MULTICAM future warrior concept battle uniform. I do not believe we will see US forces look like those guys in GRAW.

2. Mexico City is a colourful and vivid place. I see too much light brown in the screens the city looks sterile and lifeless. Is it too much bloom I am seeing?

3. The diamonds and other icons run counter to the immersion factor, yes I know you can turn them off but they could have used some other images to give you situation awareness.

With all those aside Im eagerly awaiting the game. I hope it dont suck donkey nuts.

News Comments > ALFA Antiterror Demo
2. Re: FINALLY!!! Dec 5, 2005, 19:51 STRYKER555

I have been waiting on this game for YEARS. And now the demo comes over 1.14Gb big.

Ah well at least the demo is here, but Im afraid to download it.

18 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo