Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Caio Pontes Martins

Real Name Caio Pontes Martins   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cpmartins
Email cpmartins@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2005, 22:52
Total Comments 212 (Novice)
User ID 23887

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
33. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 20, 2016, 17:56 Cpmartins

Beamer wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 17:39:
Timmeh wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 17:33:
Why is SHE not banned? Why?

Because she doesn't have a lengthy history of this.

This isn't hard. You have two employees, one who always gives you reports with errors and one who never does. One day, they both do. You fire the guy who always does. He whines "why didn't you fire the other guy?"

You laugh in his face, right? Or do you say "oh, you're right, I should enforce the rules equally" and fire them both?
"This" what? Mild banter?
Are you retarded?
Maybe one guy gives you reports that aren't quite accurate. The other tells you to go fuck yourself. Which do you fire?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ELEX Details; Trailer
1. Re: ELEX Details; Trailer Jul 1, 2016, 11:53 Cpmartins

I wish I was excited by this, but after the Mehrathon that was Risen 3...
How far have the mighty fallen. Hope can only get me so far.
GothicII>Gothic>Risen>GothicIII>RisenII>RisenIII

News Comments > It Came from E3 2016, Part 6
11. Re: It Came from E3 2016, Part 6 Jun 21, 2016, 07:39 Cpmartins

Tachikoma wrote on Jun 21, 2016, 03:09:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jun 20, 2016, 23:18:
Man, I wish that was true. Polygon's actually really popular. So is Kotaku and all the other sites that care more about faux outrage clickbait than actual journalism.

Translated: "I hate Polygon and Kotaku because they didn`t took the 4chan/alpha male/red Pill side in the Great War and they`re full of SJW scum and so I`m gonna keep on spreading that faux narrative about "journalism" (even though I wouldn`t know what real journalism is even if it came over pinch my raging butt)"

Translated: "Butthurt"

Polygon is a cesspit of COIs added on top of a bunch of whiny cunts tiptoeing the retarded narrative that women are somehow being kept out of the hobby whose only requirement is that you have the money to buy the fucking game.

News Comments > 7 Million Play Overwatch, Minus a Bunch of Cheaters
5. Re: 7 Million Play Overwatch, Minus a Bunch of Cheaters Jun 2, 2016, 20:52 Cpmartins

It's very likely to be using one form or another of hardware banning. The HD serial number is one thing that is very hard to falsify.
Planetside 2 uses them and you'll either have to RAID your drives, use a program who has access to ring 0 (thus making it a very risky option) or buy another HD. It's quite effective, and cheating in PS2 is pretty much nonexistent as far as I'm aware.

Those lagswitching pieces of shit though...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2016, 17:57 Cpmartins

Most fighter pilots are badasses. You kind of have to be to get in one in the first place.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. May 29, 2016, 20:00 Cpmartins

Yesterday while I was playing Planetside 2, me and my driver went 80-90/0. We got 4 death threats, 3 compliments, several random messages and a request for helping a guy on how to position your tank to avoid getting C4d.
Oh, the humanity.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
9. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 23, 2016, 05:38 Cpmartins

jdreyer wrote on May 22, 2016, 20:06:
Do none of you have access to HBO Now where you live? If you like these shows so much why not pay for them?
I do, I live in Caldas Novas, 25 or so miles from any actual city. Brazil. No HBO here. Do you feel like an asshat now?
Anyways, just use a Russian proxy, Encrypted connection, impervious to any of this horseshit.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released
31. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor Released May 20, 2016, 09:42 Cpmartins

It's not the worst Fallout game. That title belongs firmly with 3.
I had fun with it, despite being a trash RPG with a trash story populated by inane NPCs. They improved the only thing that matter for it being what it is: the gunplay and the verticality.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
13. Re: Morning Mobilization May 1, 2016, 00:22 Cpmartins

But Donald Trump isn't racist.  

News Comments > Blizzard on Vanilla WoW Shutdown
33. Re: Blizzard on Vanilla WoW Shutdown Apr 26, 2016, 15:48 Cpmartins

When people say the want Vanilla servers, it means exactly that. I've played for almost a year in Nost. We were almost clearing BWL when blizz hit it. We had fun doing it.

Do you want druids to be useless outside of healing?
Yes. Is that a problem? Do you want to raid as a DPS, roll a DPS.

Do you want gear that makes zero sense and has +strength on the caster robes?
Balance was based on those items. What is your point?

Do you want the old poorly tuned abilities and specs that are literally worthless?
They are worthless in a raid. I was a priest, so I healed. Funnily enough friend, when i was raiding on the official servers as a SP I couldn't heal even if i wanted to. Do you know why? I bet you don't!

Do you want PVP rankings where you have to treat the game like a second job in order to stay ahead?
I can't say anything about that, but from what I hear arena ratings are pretty much a no-life zone exactly as you described. What they lack in grinding they more than make up on the amount of synergy you need on your team. And guess how you get that? Grinding, that's how!

The old WoW is dead and gone, so is your nostalgia.
Now you're being retarded. WoW vanilla is pretty much alive, and doing quite well in fact.

Vanilla WoW was an objectively worse game in every way to the current game.
Vanilla WoW is an objectively better game in every way to the current game.

This comment was edited on Apr 26, 2016, 15:57.

News Comments > Sunday Patches
2. Re: Sunday Patches Apr 17, 2016, 20:52 Cpmartins

Kxmode wrote on Apr 17, 2016, 16:21:
#Nostalrius #YouThinkYouDoButYouDont
I don't think anyone ever managed to tarnish a company's reputation with less words than that. Quite a PR feat.

News Comments > Psychonauts 2 Funded
4. Re: Psychonauts 2 Funded Jan 7, 2016, 03:49 Cpmartins

Gaming journalism, by non-gaming journalists
Enough fucking said I say.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend
17. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend Dec 13, 2015, 04:57 Cpmartins

Quinn wrote on Dec 13, 2015, 04:44:
the quests are Skyrim caliber.
I'm thinking this might be a problem. Skyrim had terrifyingly bad quests and writing.

Skyrim works because it is SP, meaning it's philosophy is to entertain the players at all costs, even if in detriment of game mechanics and balance. MMORPGs don't have that luxury. They're repetitive by design.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 11, 2015, 15:47 Cpmartins

So, trading a little bit of freedom for a little bit of security. Sounds like a great plan.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide
45. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 9, 2015, 16:41 Cpmartins

For anyone interested and unable to access the link like me, here's the link to a link for the Google Cache, since apparently we're in 1995 and the forum won't accept the url. Too long. Gotta save on those bytes.

News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics
45. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 5, 2015, 03:06 Cpmartins

Blackhawk wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 00:07:
Thing is popular. Must insult thing!
It's not because it's popular champ.
It's because it's shit.
Don't believe me?
http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/
It's far worse than I thought it'd be.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 30, 2015, 20:04 Cpmartins

The majority of people who like driving cars only like driving them when there's no traffic jam. Tell them that there will be virtually no traffic jams when the robots run the show and suddenly you've got a lot more support for the idea.

The biggest cause of heavy traffic is the lag passing down the line from the first car to the last one. If all cars start to move at the same time, even if slowly, there would be no congestion.

There are other reasons that would be ameliorated as well if human beings get taken out of the equation. That would, of course, require communication between the cars.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
29. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 19, 2015, 15:43 Cpmartins

The PC doesn't need depth. It's tabula rasa. I mean the NPCs. Every single NPC in F3 is shit. I felt like I was talking with Quirky Shittalkertron 9000 when interacting with them. They are badly written, badly voiced, one dimensional cardboard cutouts whose only purpose was to either get murdered or give me something to do.

I'm not saying the game will be bad. I'm very much going to play it and I'm sure I'll have fun while doing so, but it won't be because it's a good RPG. It will be because of this.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
27. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 19, 2015, 14:01 Cpmartins

Any coherently written RPG. Recently, Witcher 3 and Wasteland 2.  

212 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo