Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Undocumented Alien

Real Name Undocumented Alien   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description An Undocumented Alien working in the US, income and FED Tax free, and sending all earned income back to the country of origin. I thank all your super left-wing liberals for all their support and I look forward to getting my driver's licience soon.
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 8, 2005, 15:13
Total Comments 686 (Apprentice)
User ID 23756

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky is Very Very Chill
37. Re: No Man's Sky is Very Very Chill Aug 9, 2016, 09:06 Undocumented Alien

Sounds like a cool game to buy in about a year or so after it's had time to bake longer in the oven (i.e. added content and bug fixes).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Season 7 Details
4. Re: Diablo III Season 7 Details Jul 20, 2016, 08:30 Undocumented Alien

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jul 19, 2016, 23:12:
Wow... just put in offline mode and allow modding, Blizzard. Your D team is clearly out of any sort of ideas for what to do with the game.

Yes!

Clearly they have milked the cow dry, open it up to the community and let people create awesome content for it. Then put another annoying online only DRM for D4.

News Comments > Diablo III Season 7 Details
3. Re: Diablo III Season 7 Details Jul 20, 2016, 08:27 Undocumented Alien

shihonage wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 04:22:
Cain's Life Matters

+1

News Comments > Overwatch Launches
13. Re: Overwatch Launches May 24, 2016, 07:22 Undocumented Alien

"Good heavy medic combos are still strong now, but plenty of people called it 'too strong' until... well public servers finally got the memo."

HA! Love it!

12. Re: Overwatch Launches May 24, 2016, 07:19 Undocumented Alien

"They also don't want to play support or healing. In a team-based game, that pretty much screws you over"

Luckily for my team(s), this "old" gamer primarily picks support roles as my twitch skills are not as competitive as they used to be and I can still have fun and contribute.

"Awards are given for healing dealt out at the end of the round. You get elimination assists on guys you're healing. I think they've gone out of their way to make sure healing is rewarded and intuitive for the win."

100% agree!! I was getting on the leader board at the end of each match almost all the time last night and getting good votes from the team. I mostly played Mercy on Attacks and the Dwarf Sentry dude on defense. Much fun

3. Re: Overwatch Launches May 23, 2016, 21:37 Undocumented Alien

Dam, the game is just fun.

Haven't enjoyed myself like that since the early days of TF 1/2 in MP Public Servers.

News Comments > Diablo III Turns Four
24. Re: Diablo III Turns Four May 16, 2016, 21:55 Undocumented Alien

christheshitter wrote on May 16, 2016, 19:36:
Nothing in their portfolio can ever top Diablo 1 nothing! Thank you Condor(Blizzard North) for bringing such a classic although i didn't like D2 as much.

Diablo 3 is a fecking Disney game painted with rainbow colored crayons. Nothing that was magic in D1 went over to Diablo 3. The dark atmosphere, the enemy death animations, the beautiful crisp SVGA graphics, the eerie sound scape. Nothing!

Would LOVE to see D1 just get a graphical update and re-released. Definitely the best Diablo of the 3.

News Comments > Overwatch Beta Not Changing Much for Launch
36. Re: Overwatch Beta Not Changing Much for Launch May 6, 2016, 19:43 Undocumented Alien

Played for about an hour or so, I wasn't expecting much but I found it to be fun. Played the Reaper character and Mercy and got into it. The classes definitely play and feel unique, so a LOT of replay-ability. It's definitely a blending of Team Fortress and UT'ish DM. I think $60 is to high for it personally, $40 would be more acceptable, so I'll have to think about it.  

News Comments > Battleborn Begins
4. Re: Battleborn Begins May 3, 2016, 11:25 Undocumented Alien

SpectralMeat wrote on May 3, 2016, 10:42:
I've played a good 3 hours and loving it so far.
The no save and quit option during SP missions are a bit weird but otherwise loving the game.
The Borderlands ish humor is freakin hilarious. There hasn't been too many games since Borderlands 2 that made me laugh out loud at the funny shit the characters in game do or say.

Looks like a fun COOP game! I'll have to see if I can get some of the crew into it.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront: Outer Rim Released
4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront: Outer Rim Released Mar 22, 2016, 12:04 Undocumented Alien

KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 22, 2016, 11:51:
I rather play that mod that is being made by some folks to turn the game into something EA failed to do.

What Mod is that? Do you have a link? I'd like to track the development.

News Comments > Tyranny Announced
17. Re: Tyranny Announced Mar 16, 2016, 09:31 Undocumented Alien

Verno wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 09:17:
Awesome looking forward to this.

Definitely! I thought Obsidian did a good job with PoE.

News Comments > STAR WARS Battlefront: Outer Rim Next Month
3. Re: STAR WARS Battlefront: Outer Rim Next Month Mar 12, 2016, 17:11 Undocumented Alien

Even my 8 y/o son, who LOVES Star Wars, is bored with SW BF 3, and has been for a while. Pretty, great sounds, but no depth at all.

He prefers to play SW Battlefront 2, which has MUCH worse graphics, but MANY more game types with bots.

News Comments > The Division Tips
30. Re: The Division Tips Mar 10, 2016, 08:15 Undocumented Alien

Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 00:49:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Mar 9, 2016, 12:32:
It's not getting great reviews on STEAM (mixed), not that is the be-all-end-all, but makes me hesitant to pull the trigger to drop $60 on it right now. Hopefully they'll have a free weekend trial at some point.

Sounds like most of you are having fun though!

The only games that get good reviews on Steam are indie games that look like they were made in the 80s. This thread is a bit more trustworthy.

True, if you filter out the Bad reviews that just hate on Ubi for the sake of hating on Ubi, then the reviews would be more positive for sure.

I think I'll give this product more time to bake in the oven, from the people on this board that do like it, I see a lot of talk of repetition in mission variety and enemies.

Definitely interested though.

News Comments > The Division Tips
9. Re: The Division Tips Mar 9, 2016, 12:32 Undocumented Alien

It's not getting great reviews on STEAM (mixed), not that is the be-all-end-all, but makes me hesitant to pull the trigger to drop $60 on it right now. Hopefully they'll have a free weekend trial at some point.

Sounds like most of you are having fun though!

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Released
24. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Released Mar 8, 2016, 20:12 Undocumented Alien

GarthZombie wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 18:15:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 17:10:
Darks wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 17:05:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 17:01:
Cutter wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 16:55:
Tom Clancy's The Division Suffers Frustrating Launch As UPlay Servers Become Unavailable

Lol! So typically Ubisoft.

Diablo 3 had a horrible launch and it wasn't Ubisoft. Most games locked to online DRM do.

More hate mongering going on as usual. This was something that occurred last night for about 30 to 40 mins. after that the game has been nothing but stable. Same old bullshit of people trying to beat the drums of hate.

Wow, dam, I was just pointing out that MOST online games have open day launch jitters, even the mighty, untouchable fanbois machine called Blizzard (D3).

In regards to the Game itself, The Division, I actually just sent out an email to a group of friends to see if there was any coop interest, so I am interested in it, not hating.

Touchy board as usual...

Actually, I read that whole thing a few times and you're the only one over reacting

Ah... good job internet post analyst... cookie?

20. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Released Mar 8, 2016, 17:10 Undocumented Alien

Darks wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 17:05:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 17:01:
Tom Clancy's The Division Suffers Frustrating Launch As UPlay Servers Become Unavailable

Diablo 3 had a horrible launch and it wasn't Ubisoft. Most games locked to online DRM do.

More hate mongering going on as usual. This was something that occurred last night for about 30 to 40 mins. after that the game has been nothing but stable. Same old bullshit of people trying to beat the drums of hate.

Wow, dam, I was just pointing out that MOST online games have open day launch jitters, even the mighty, untouchable fanbois machine called Blizzard (D3).

In regards to the Game itself, The Division, I actually just sent out an email to a group of friends to see if there was any coop interest, so I am interested in it, not hating.

Touchy board as usual...

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Adds Content
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Adds Content Mar 8, 2016, 17:05 Undocumented Alien

Kxmode wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 15:38:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 15:02:
The Half Elf wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 11:42:
It's not bad in short bursts, but sadly is neither the Battlefront game or Battlefield game I wanted.

I agree, it's very shallow but in short bursts can be fun.

My 8 y/o actually likes to play BF2 more as it actually has bots and more maps and game types. Wish they would have just updated the graphics on it.

You let your 8-year-old child player BF2? A military first person shooter that's rated M for Mature. That BF2?

LoL!! No!! BattleFront 2

It actually has TONS more content than BF3.

17. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Released Mar 8, 2016, 17:01 Undocumented Alien

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Adds Content
4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Adds Content Mar 8, 2016, 15:02 Undocumented Alien

The Half Elf wrote on Mar 8, 2016, 11:42:
It's not bad in short bursts, but sadly is neither the Battlefront game or Battlefield game I wanted.

I agree, it's very shallow but in short bursts can be fun.

My 8 y/o actually likes to play BF2 more as it actually has bots and more maps and game types. Wish they would have just updated the graphics on it.

News Comments > Grim Dawn Dawns
24. Re: Grim Dawn Dawns Mar 4, 2016, 07:56 Undocumented Alien

Kind of bad examples, since in both Diablo and Diablo 2 the enemies did stay down during the SP campaign. Pretty sure they did in Titan Quest as well.

Diablo(1) saves persisted the current world so nothing re-spawned.

However, with Diablo 2, you had to get to a Portal/Rift to not have to fight an area again as it would re-spawn areas just like GD. Diablo 3 is the same way, you need to get to Checkpoints.

So what GD is doing aligns with modern methods of saving. And as someone else stated, you can boost your level a bit if you need to.

686 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo