Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Undocumented Alien

Real Name Undocumented Alien   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description An Undocumented Alien working in the US, income and FED Tax free, and sending all earned income back to the country of origin. I thank all your super left-wing liberals for all their support and I look forward to getting my driver's licience soon.
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 8, 2005, 15:13
Total Comments 708 (Apprentice)
User ID 23756

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Trailer
2. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Trailer Sep 19, 2017, 21:55 Undocumented Alien

Dam, that trailer is awesome, sold.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Starflight Remake Plans?
9. Re: Starflight Remake Plans? Aug 9, 2017, 16:43 Undocumented Alien

Starflight would be awesome with the latest tech out today. Had so much fun with that on my Tandy 1000. I'd buy an updated version just for nostalgia.  

News Comments > Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Today?
2. Re: Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Today? Jun 29, 2017, 11:00 Undocumented Alien

Got my key as well, seems to be a MP only Closed Alpha. SWBF1 ran really well for me, but SWBF2 seems to be REALLY laggy. Running a GTX 970.

So far it feels the same as SWBF1, which I think is just... 'Meh'.

So hopefully the SP campaign will be the highlight of SWBF2.

News Comments > Magic: The Gathering RPG Plans
6. Re: Magic: The Gathering RPG Plans Jun 7, 2017, 14:07 Undocumented Alien

i wouldnt mind them updating the card game to have a TBS style grid kinda thing, maybe a psuedo XCOM thing...

This would be very interesting, it would definitely get my attention.

News Comments > Diablo III Rise of the Necromancer Rewards
1. Re: Diablo III Rise of the Necromancer Rewards Jun 5, 2017, 18:13 Undocumented Alien

If they roll out a new expansion I might be interested, but I don't see myself paying for this.  

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics
10. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics Jun 2, 2017, 08:00 Undocumented Alien

ItBurn wrote on Jun 2, 2017, 03:33:
For me, this is absolutely useless without significant new content.

Agreed, muchly.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2017, 12:30 Undocumented Alien

After the awesomeness that was GotG Vol. 1, I thought GotG Vol.2 was very (very) "Meh".

Will definitely give Wonder Woman a try at the big screen, the theaters these days have the reclining chairs and reserved seating, much less stressful than the "old" days.

News Comments > Starfighter Origins Tomorrow
16. Re: Starfighter Origins Tomorrow Apr 24, 2017, 14:38 Undocumented Alien

ItBurn wrote on Apr 24, 2017, 14:32:
I dunno... Looking through the shininess of the trailer, this seems shallow, bland and unpolished/amateurish to me. I have no idea though, it's just how it looks to me.

Yeah, no reviews as of yet (on STEAM anyways). Be interesting to see the feedback over a few weeks.

Looks like the game will be about $18-20 once released.

15. Re: Starfighter Origins Tomorrow Apr 24, 2017, 14:32 Undocumented Alien

jdreyer wrote on Apr 24, 2017, 14:23:
Hold on everybody. There's something very wrong here that should give you pause:

THERE'S NO EARLY ACCESS.

How are we supposed to enjoy pining away for missing features? How are we supposed to bond over complaining about the game never finishing and the devs just taking the money and moving on? They're robbing us of these opportunities!

So you've been warned: stay away from this one.

From STEAM page:

New Update Online
Hi Pilots, A new update is now online for our testers and those who have early access. (220mb)

So there was an Early Access.... game on

6. Re: Starfighter Origins Tomorrow Apr 24, 2017, 11:35 Undocumented Alien

Burrito of Peace wrote on Apr 24, 2017, 10:20:
VaranDragon wrote on Apr 24, 2017, 10:01:
Wow, where did this come from? Need to check this out!

Ditto! Definitely going to check this out.

YES! Finally, a SP based space game!

News Comments > PS4 Games Coming to PCs via PS Now
16. Re: On Sale Mar 14, 2017, 10:18 Undocumented Alien

My PS4 bud's have been bugging me to buy a PS4 to play Destiny with them. To bad, so far, that PS Now doesn't provide Destiny as one of the available games in the current library. That would probably get me to try it out at least. Maybe in the future.  

News Comments > Steam Adding 10% GST in AU
6. Re: Steam Adding 10% GAT in AU Feb 22, 2017, 11:35 Undocumented Alien

Cutter wrote on Feb 22, 2017, 09:59:
Canada also gets F'd in the A with regional pricing and for no real reason at all beyond simple greed. Eff them!

Something has to pay for the "free" heath care...

News Comments > Steam VR Drops Course Requirement
4. Re: Steam VR Drops Course Requirement Feb 22, 2017, 11:14 Undocumented Alien

Sepharo wrote on Feb 22, 2017, 10:37:
Sounds like you both missed the point of the charge and course. They didn't want the tech to launch with bad word of mouth from amateurs who didn't understand how to use it. Now that it's proven and past the point where layman can fuck its reputation easily, they feel safe to release it to everyone.

Additionally you always get Dev's who won't RTFM and then pound tech support for trivial questions that are exercised and answered in the training class. If anything, they should have just lowered the admission price and still kept the course requirement. I see this stuff ALL THE TIME.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
20. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2017, 20:03 Undocumented Alien

Cutter wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 17:39:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 15:03:
Cutter wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 12:38:
Nucas wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 10:17:
this won't stop outsourcing to india, just stop them from importing indian slaves directly to corporate.

Anything that makes it harder for domestic companies to screw domestic workers is a good thing.

Trump is, of course, a hypocrite as he's always abused the HB-2 visa program for his hotels. I wonder what most of the Trumpettes would say about that if they knew.

It was clearly debated during the Primary with dumb-ass Hillary calling him out on it and then Trump properly slamming her for being in politics for 30 years and NOT stopping business owners like him from outsourcing or replacing American workers domestically (i.e. Disney).

Sometimes it takes an "insider" that knows how shit like this works to stop it in it's tracks.

I didn't vote for either of the major candidates, but I'll give Trump his chance like I did for the last person. So far, so good.

So that's Trump's excuse? It's legal so he does it? Really? That was the best he could come up with? And you're defending that? That's funny because he sure as fuck isn't touching the HB-2 program which clearly demonstrates the man is a motherfucking snake in the motherfucking grass. And insider to stop it...Jesus, Mary, and Glavin! Rolleyes

Defend him? No, he had to answer to his board and his shareholders like most people who run a company do. Why do you think most companies do this shit? If your going to comment on this stuff learn some common business sense. Jesus, Mary, and Glavin indeed.

13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2017, 15:03 Undocumented Alien

Cutter wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 12:38:
Nucas wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 10:17:
this won't stop outsourcing to india, just stop them from importing indian slaves directly to corporate.

Anything that makes it harder for domestic companies to screw domestic workers is a good thing.

Trump is, of course, a hypocrite as he's always abused the HB-2 visa program for his hotels. I wonder what most of the Trumpettes would say about that if they knew.

It was clearly debated during the Primary with dumb-ass Hillary calling him out on it and then Trump properly slamming her for being in politics for 30 years and NOT stopping business owners like him from outsourcing or replacing American workers domestically (i.e. Disney).

Sometimes it takes an "insider" that knows how shit like this works to stop it in it's tracks.

I didn't vote for either of the major candidates, but I'll give Trump his chance like I did for the last person. So far, so good.

12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2017, 14:38 Undocumented Alien

Creston wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 10:44:
Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. I meant when they hire Indians to come here to do the same work for half the pay, where they actually already have someone doing the job.

"We can't find someone with the skills" my effing ass.

For a real life example, see Disney World.

News Comments > Blizzard Celebrating 20 Years of Diablo
6. Re: Blizzard Celebrating 20 Years of Diablo Dec 29, 2016, 09:27 Undocumented Alien

It would have been awesome if Blizzard didn't lock D3 to online only and allowed the modding community to expand upon the game, i.e. new maps, MOB's, quests, etc. It's a great action RPG engine and the modding community probably could have done a much better job with content then Blizz did for D3.  

News Comments > Op Ed
16. Re: Op Ed Dec 9, 2016, 14:46 Undocumented Alien

Primalchrome wrote on Dec 9, 2016, 12:45:
This article could have been written for any activity...Video Games is just an easy target. I will sum up the core issue in one quote :

“He was relentless about asking when he could play — it was a continuous negotiation,”

Negotiation. This is your kid. You are responsible for them and their well being. There is no goddamn 'negotiation'.

100%

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free
18. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Dec 8, 2016, 09:20 Undocumented Alien

Is this offer already expired? I don't see it available for download through the app or web.

Disregard... need to follow directions better...

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 2016, 11:06.

News Comments > Overwatch Symmetra Changes Next Month
5. Re: Overwatch Symmetra Changes Next Month Sep 26, 2016, 15:29 Undocumented Alien

Nimh wrote on Sep 26, 2016, 14:36:
She is situational and much easier to use with a little set up time on defense.. I can only assume the changes mean an offensive Symmetra? This will be interesting.

Maybe a change to the Alt-Fire... her teleporter and shields really help the team, the damage beam can be dangerous, like previously mentioned, to an unsuspecting victim, but the alt-fire seems like it could be adjusted to something more useful, like maybe if the globe hits an enemy it teleports them to some random spot near their spawn sending them back.

708 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo