Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Darren

Real Name Darren   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dacron
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 2, 2005, 00:01
Total Comments 840 (Graduate)
User ID 23575

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
16. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 14:47 Dacron

They're adding 7 DLC cowboys to GTA online?  
Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Resparks Inferno
5. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Resparks Inferno Oct 14, 2016, 19:30 Dacron

Sepharo wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 19:27:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 18:00:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QtSNbYlaZE
Some very bad changes, like the Banana.

What's wrong with it? The removal of the columns on the inner side?

There is also a wall on the CT side of the corridor, looks like it will help T's advance.

But I think that is a good thing, the CTs held the banana, fell back to the site and had great positions on both, the new maps looks like the banana will be less defensible, easier for Ts to set up on, but still defend-able from site as CTs.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin Oct 14, 2016, 17:54 Dacron

Slick wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 17:24:
SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 16:27:
It didn't take long for the hackers to crack BF1

Oh they were around in the beta. What I don't understand is the guy going 0-10 against that player, and not leaving the server. for every server with a hacker on it, there's 100 that don't. It's just a reality of gaming. Some people have no scruples.

For the youtube fame/$

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
174. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 14, 2016, 11:23 Dacron

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 13, 2016, 21:08:
Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll.

No worries, you can call me a troll, it's not like anybody can't see the starry eye fan boi you are with the constant excuses your parrot from CR.

lol.

159. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 13, 2016, 20:10 Dacron

grudgebearer wrote on Oct 13, 2016, 18:43:

How is anything that has been released by CIG so far, anywhere close to the WoW alpha, much less the beta?

You are asking a logical question to a group bathing in their own delusions.

Just enjoy their fan boi responses. I remember believing in DNF just as much, and that was by a proven studio. Who had to give away development like Chris Roberts did with his previous games, whilst having less of a name/resources as 3d realms.

I'll deal in facts, them in fantasy/desire. It sure is amusing observing from the outside, especially if its the same wulf in for 5 figures, lol. I have rifles worth that much that actually exist.

150. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 13, 2016, 11:14 Dacron

Wow, reading Naswulf losing his shit like a petulant child post after post was a great read this morning.

A little self reflection would be insightful, but judging from attitudes that'll never happen.

36. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 14:34 Dacron

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 13:49:
The delays don't bother me. I've stopped updating my client months ago since it goes against my DL caps (I just love canada) and I usually only play for a few minutes.

If you're on the westcoast, check out shaws new 150. 1TB limit, 150mbps, $5 more than their 30 for the first 2 years.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
17. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 9, 2016, 13:13 Dacron

$18 million Syrup heist.

There's a market for anything if the price is right.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 8, 2016, 22:17 Dacron

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2016, 21:01:
Ozmodan wrote on Oct 8, 2016, 21:00:
Watching other people play games, if that isn't the laziest thing I have ever heard, it is certainly close.

Was driving by a college the other day and stopped at a light that had a crosswalk for students. There were a bunch of students crossing and everyone had their head in their phone and not one looked up to see if the traffic was stopping.

Sad thing to see.

Do you ever say anything positive, at all?

It use to be TV, then computers, now it is smart phones.

It's just generations reluctant to embrace change. They want things how it was when they grew up, rather than how it is. Being in my 30's it confuses me. Does everybody expect the same status quo to continue year after year until they die? Do they think advanced in technology and human interaction has nothing to do with this?

Just a bunch of salty old timers upset they couldn't keep up with change. No worries, lots of other out of touch old timers to bitch about "today" with. Occasionally they find their way online, where we can laugh about their reluctance to change.

News Comments > Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve
16. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 17, 2016, 14:35 Dacron

News Comments > Join The Crew for Free
21. Re: Join The Crew for Free Sep 16, 2016, 18:32 Dacron

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 12:10:
The performance in this game is atrocious. Random stutters all over the place and it won't use nearly as much of my cpu/gpu as it should. Has crappy port written all over it. From what I've read the stuttering issues got worse after they released the Wild Run DLC for it, and they never bothered to fix it.

Check your AA options. Turning it up to max is a stutter fest/late responses to inputs, lowers it leaves it good.

As well turn up your max fps to 60 (it is limited to 30fps by default), it helps a bunch.

But yea, there is still stutter/screen tearing. Not worth complaining about tho (to me) for free/the amount of time I already put into it. It usually only happens the first 30 seconds with the game set up.

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed
22. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 16, 2016, 15:36 Dacron

Slick wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 01:50:
Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 01:31:
Rigs wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 21:42:
Classy, Cutter, really classy...

=-Rigs-=

That's from the first game. You obviously didn't play it. You obviously don't like South Park. So why the fuck are you here? Just to troll? Fuck off and die in that case, mmmkay. Asshole.

That's our Cutter!

And that's from someone who thinks everyone else is a hate filled troll, not him. lol. I'd hate to actually see what he thinks is a hate filled troll.

News Comments > Join The Crew for Free
14. Re: Join The Crew for Free Sep 14, 2016, 14:53 Dacron

Kxmode wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 12:14:
It means something when there are no reviews on Steam for this game.

I see 10k+ reviews on my end. Mixed rating.

JayDeath wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 14:20:
Is the offer working now? I tried about 5 hours ago and the game wouldn't appear in my library.

Mine is downloading now.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
177. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 11, 2016, 13:47 Dacron

dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
And these clowns still think that amid COD:IW, Titanfall2, Mass Effect:A, that SQ42 shit actually stands a chance. I mean seriously, just LOOK at the latest COD:IW mission play through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzUyxT4z2M

And Sq42/SC makes your garbage look like rejected college game projects.

How does that make you feel, Derek? Angry I bet, judging by your replies so far. It's okay, you're still a successful genius in your own little world!

131. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 10:58 Dacron

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 06:55:
To classify the drivel that you put out as 'games' is laughable. As in 'ha-ha'. Really, that's fucking hilarious. People that have had the misfortune to buy or play your games hate them - just check out the Steam reviews. Do the industry a favour and go away.

Just a reminder for anyone not familiar with Derek Smart's quality alternative to Star Citizen: https://youtu.be/2Lw-cwIGuy0

You can no longer buy that heap of shit on steam. He abandoned it and replaced it with an isometric view android app version. Called "line of defense tactics" (reviewed just as poorly by the 19 people who bought it.). I can imagine that happened after steam briught in the refund policy, and with nearly every owner having less than 2 hours in they were basically all eligible.

126. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 00:30 Dacron

He's mad that the Star Citizen tech demos are more interesting than the best, most complete game he could muster in years.

It's okay. I have no interest in Star Citizen, but the Steam stats on his game is fucking hilarious. Star Citizen could die today, and its lowest day of peak players would dwarf the total population that owned his games.

He wants Star Citizen to fail so he can call it a failure like his game obviously is.

News Comments > Divided We Fall Released
2. Re: Divided We Fall Released Sep 7, 2016, 18:33 Dacron

Have always preferred turn based RTS games. Trying to control multiple squads through multiple different actions gets over whelming during combat to me. It makes me lose strategy and makes me use brute force.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta
75. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Sep 2, 2016, 15:31 Dacron

Verno wrote on Sep 1, 2016, 09:52:
CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 31, 2016, 17:18:
Shitty beta.

Not only is EA/Origin offline but WTF is this shit:

- You can not map your thumb mouse button to reload? Seriously EA/DICE? In 2016 you fuckers are not supporting more than three mouse buttons, even though every other game in your same shitty franchise does, so I have to assume you were simply too fucking retarded to copy&paste your own shitty console garbage crap code?

Before you go full tard, I suggest revisiting your drivers for the mouse, I'm able to rebind reload to Mouse 4/5 without issue on 2 different mice (Logitech/Razer).

My razer (naga hex) cannot bind mouse3/4 in any battlefield including this one, need to use Synapse. All drivers up to date.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
59. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 29, 2016, 03:23 Dacron

VaranDragon wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 02:52:
DangerDog wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 00:55:
Dacron wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 18:02:
DangerDog wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 17:12:
SpectralMeat wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 11:20:
With all the complaints and negative reviews, NMS is doing a fine job staying in the number 1 spot

not a single thumbs up on the steam page for the game either.

NMS has 25k+ "thumbs up" reviews on its steam page.

on the steam page all of the reviews were thumbs down (visible), along with all the false advertisement material - love that e3 video right there up front and center.

Hello Games has stolen the crown from Gearbox as far as I'm concerned.

Ok just fired up Steam to check and here are some facts: 42% of all steam reviews show a positive "thumbs up" reaction. Since there are 59 106 reviews up (as of this writing) if we use some maths we can quickly work out that there are 24 825 positive reviews and 34 281 negative reviews for this game on Steam.

Yep, 25k+, he just acts as if because no "thumbs up" are featured that they don't exist.

Some people just want to push their narrative.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
34. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 28, 2016, 20:43 Dacron

Almost positive I suggested for him (Her?) not to get too emotional. Some things trigger certain people I guess. lol.  

840 Comments. 42 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo