Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for JeffD

Real Name JeffD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 31, 2005, 00:01
Total Comments 346 (Amateur)
User ID 23570

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Overwatch Beta Resumes
2. Re: Overwatch Beta Resumes Feb 9, 2016, 19:22 JeffD

Stolen from redit:

MFW I still see I am still not flagged for beta. https://gfycat.com/SpicyUnlawfulJenny

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
48. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 22:36 JeffD

DangerDog wrote on Jan 16, 2016, 15:23:
Windows 10 can be tamed if you know what you're doing

And everyone who says this can sod off. I don't "need" to work to silence windows 7 and windows 8. Windows 10 is a privacy nightmare. You may like giving up all control and information to MS, but I like to keep it a minimum. You may say you are not, but the fact you are using windows 10 says you are.

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
17. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 14:17 JeffD

Please for the love of all that is holy, will hardware and game companies PLEASE shift their shit to linux!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 23, 2015, 13:37 JeffD

Paywall on wall street journal link.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. Re: Sunday Mobilization Dec 20, 2015, 22:29 JeffD

ive been using the CurrentC app for almost a year now. Never had any problems with it really, it holds my team member discount, my cartwheel account, and my target debit card. It isn't the fastest app I have used but it pretty much works. Considering how BAD targets own software is on the new PDA devices (ipods in disguise) I would be deathly afraid of using their own software. Walmart, sears, and target are all on currentC, wish they would hurry up with the role out.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 18:09 JeffD

hahaha.. so I clicked thinking the death count was an unrelated bombing that happened friday. Then when I saw it was still shopping related I looked to see what 3rd world country it happened in, but then I was thinking why other countries would have a black friday. When all thought processes came up empty my eyes darted to the upper right...ONION!  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 21, 2015, 13:32 JeffD

Maybe if they did it earlier before Lacey Chabert was over the hill.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 13, 2015, 21:28 JeffD

That inaudible sound bullshit is the biggest load of bullshit known to man. For starters, not only is there no way in all the hells of the internet is my craptastic laptop and phone speakers going to produce most of the tones of sounds within the spectrum of human hearing, let alone outside of it, but there is no way the mic on any of these devices is going to pick it up and understand it when it can't even do the same for my voice!

Second, nothings listening for it! Cookies don't magically appear when something talks to my devices. Ever. The only time a cookie magically appears is when I swipe my credit card at Betty's Bakery.

News Comments > Legacy of the Void Sells 1M
3. Re: Legacy of the Void Sells 1M Nov 13, 2015, 21:16 JeffD

Wish they would release a trilogy pack already, not spending $80 to play em all. -_-  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: I'm leaving Android for iOS, and I blame late games. Nov 12, 2015, 17:27 JeffD

I don't think the article is dumb, and I completely agree with it. Square games are on a year delay practically.

However it isn't near enough of a big deal for me to jump over to iphone cause I do a hell of a lot more then just game on my phone.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 31, 2015, 12:13 JeffD

The golden joysticks was shit. I lost it when I saw that witcher 3 was NOT on the nomination list for best PC game of the year.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 17, 2015, 01:07 JeffD

That is not duke nukem. That is a POS wolfenstein 3d mod. And the people that are part of this .. this Piko Interactive need to shuffle off this mortal coil less they unleash more ports of the worlds worst software ever made.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 15, 2015, 10:20 JeffD

Well its niether. This is actually a great instance where you see the people who have forgotten about their subs, and they arnt renewing them with the new card.  

News Comments > PC Sonic Lost World Next Month
10. Re: PC Sonic Lost World Next Month Oct 7, 2015, 08:43 JeffD

But can it do ultra wide resolution?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 30, 2015, 17:04 JeffD

I was thinking this would be an out takes of all the bugs and shit in the game that some how amazingly didnt make the final cut.. not that I am sure there was a pr guy sitting in the same room telling them not to air that.  

News Comments > Need for Speed PC Needs More Time
11. Re: Need for Speed PC Needs More Time Sep 14, 2015, 16:32 JeffD

What I dont like is this is an entire season delay. So the shit version everyone will play on their console and then get tired of will come and pass, and then when the master race gets their master version no one cares. Good thing I dont pay a dime for ea's crap.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
7. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 13, 2015, 19:20 JeffD

I kinda stopped reading when the article used 120gb SSDs at the $70 mark, I got my 240gb 850 evo for $85 months ago.

Anyways, as much as ssd prices come down, disc are also still increasing in sizes and reducing in cost. The issue that old drives have to contend with is they are no longer ideal at doing everything. If you need to store alot of data then they are great. But if you are using a workstation, gaming pc, or internet pc/laptop that just works in 1tb or less, there is no comparison. SSD is simply the more ideal drive in all ways.

And as mentioned in comments, if you are a server, even if you are stressing a couple terabytes of total data for a site and going ssd may cost a little more, you more then make up for it because a single system can still handle a ton more data transfer.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
3. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 6, 2015, 13:01 JeffD

Sony should get mac OS on board. -_-  

News Comments > MGS5 Online PvP Paywall
12. Re: MGS5 Online PvP Paywall Aug 24, 2015, 17:02 JeffD

Konami can also suck it.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
11. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Aug 19, 2015, 16:07 JeffD

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 19, 2015, 10:20:
Jinoru wrote on Aug 19, 2015, 09:34:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 19, 2015, 03:17:
Honest question.. why is this 22gb, when PSP version was 2GB ?

This release is based on the current gen console version.

I see.. . so worth playing or not?

The consoles got favorable reviews despite the rough legacy graphics that remained in the game and the fact that many story points and scenes arn't revealed until you do a SECOND playthrough. A casual playthrough is about 40 hours.

Btw id like to air my dismay to square for again sucking the @#($ of apple and releasing FF7 on iOS first. Why can't square enix be half as cool as the guys who do FF14?

346 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo