Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 3139 (Veteran)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
15. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 20, 2018, 01:16 Agent.X7

NKD wrote on May 19, 2018, 08:51:
There is no number of dead children that will motivate the NRA nuts to actually reflect on why they love their guns so much. If they don't care about dead children, how can we get them to care about all the other violence in the country made worse by the presence of a gun?

At this point I would fully support repealing the 2nd Amendment. I don't see any other way to enact meaningful change. Sadly, that's not going to happen, because a lot of people apparently enjoy being complicit in murdering children.

Rhetoric like this is part of the issue. Calling names, implying people who own guns are nuts and like having children die. It's all very 3rd grade and unproductive. I so want to listen to your opinion after you imply I am a horrible person.

No I don't.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Link Android App Beta
4. Re: Steam Link Android App Beta May 18, 2018, 12:15 Agent.X7

I guess I am not the target for this as I can't think of a single Steam game I own that I could actually play on my phone. I mean, how does Skyrim control on a touch screen?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Battlefield V May 23rd Reveal Confirmed
27. Re: Battlefield V May 23rd Reveal Confirmed May 17, 2018, 15:37 Agent.X7

You all get that was a fake list, right? Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Metro Exodus Delayed
4. Re: Metro Exodus Delayed May 16, 2018, 10:54 Agent.X7

aka_STEVE wrote on May 16, 2018, 10:37:
This sucks , was looking forward to this. They have both been a solid, entertaining game.

Agreed. I love the tight quarters underground and the paranoid feeling above ground.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup May 15, 2018, 13:29 Agent.X7

Prez wrote on May 15, 2018, 13:17:
A solution looking for a problem?

Yup, good luck with that guys! I do remember a stomp button a while back, that might have been better, but not really necessary.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > RAGE 2 Announce Trailer
10. Re: RAGE 2 Announce Trailer May 14, 2018, 17:47 Agent.X7

The only thing that made me RAGE was the God Awful MEGA-TEXTURES!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Boss Key Closed
3. Re: Boss Key Closed May 14, 2018, 17:46 Agent.X7

LawBreakers was a great game that unfortunately failed to gain traction

orrrrrrrr....it was a mediocre game at best that deservedly didn't do well.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 2, 2018, 11:03 Agent.X7

The mental gymnastics people will go through to justify their wackadoo theories. I just boggles my mind. I mean, you have to really try hard to justify thinking the Earth is flat, especially because it's not and anyone with half a brain and some traveling experience can tell you it is not.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties
49. Re: Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties Apr 28, 2018, 12:15 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 21:07:
JoeCool wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 18:18:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 18:00:
Timmeh wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 14:22:

Leftists are totally Ok with the likes of George Soros pumping millions and millions into influencing elections and policy in the USA and the rest of the world but if they can lie cheat and steal to pin some made up bullshit on the Russians its the end of the world.

Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, Huntsman, etc. are billionaires that pour money into conservative PACs at twice the rate of liberal billionaires like Soros. Conservatives have the rich man money edge.

Our government is overrun with commie leftist bastards who will do anything to destroy america as we know it.
All branches of the federal government are currently controlled by the Republicans. In addition, Republicans control 33 state governorships and 26 state legislatures compared to 15 governorships and 6 state legislatures for Dems. So you're saying Republicans are Commies leftist bastards?

by the way.... The clinton foundation took 145 million from Russian businessmen, banks and company to sell out america. Thats just one example of hundreds of pay to play cases that are ignored by the leftist SCUM in the deep state of our government.
You do realize the Clinton foundation gets billions of dollars a year, and $145M is a piddly amount right? Also, you realize that the Clintons themselves don't get this money, their charitable foundation does, right? Unlike Trump, who got money directly from the Russians. You remember the Russians, right? The original Communists and our arch enemy: you remember, right?

If you leftists were actually decent people you would care about ALL of this.
You do realize that the Dems are the party trying to improve people's lives, right: healthcare, gun control, consumer and financial protection, good jobs, etc. All these things improve under Dem administrations and decline under Republican ones.

Gun control is not improvining peoples lives, it's taking away rights. Every American has and can get healthcare, Why we worry about the 10% too lazy or stupid to get health insurance is beyond me.

Good think we have trump who's given us the best economy in decades, GPD growth has increased since the last two years of Obama.

Gun violence in the US each year kills 35,000, wounds 75,000, and costs $229 BILLION. Just so you can go play pew-pew at the range. Fuck you.

Incorrect. 11,208 homicides. Classifying suicides as violence is a way to bump up the number so "gun violence" sounds scary, the same with accidental deaths. If I fall off a ladder and die is that "ladder violence?" If I overdose on sleeping pills to kill myself is that "drug violence?"

And it's not so we can play pew pew. It's so we can defend ourselves and our loved ones. You know, because society loves to lift up violent criminals to celebrity status and support the culture of violence surrounding them. Yes, let's forget Jay-Z was a violent criminal because he married Beyonce.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

19. Re: Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties Apr 27, 2018, 15:24 Agent.X7

Bill Borre wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 15:10:
Also cheesed that we will never see the new EQ.

I was hoping the exact opposite. Hopefully the property will be sold to someone else who will actually do something with it.

Well, Yeah. I mean basically as soon as these idiots took over they shitcanned EQ Next. Give it back to Brad or somebody. Wait, no, not Brad.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trailer; Preorders
3. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trailer; Preorders Apr 27, 2018, 15:03 Agent.X7

Andddddddddd $200 spent on the ultimate edition. Whee! Love these. second favorite next to Uncharted. Bring. It. On!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

12. Re: Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties Apr 27, 2018, 14:39 Agent.X7

I find it funny how the US has lied, cheated, stolen, bribed, assassinated, and generally messed with every country in the world, but when we find out someone is doing it back to us we lose our shit.

Alo cheesed that we will never see the new EQ.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

6. Re: Scarlett Johansson Accidentally Flashed a Stranger on a Plane Apr 26, 2018, 11:58 Agent.X7

I have no hope of Martin ever publishign another GoT book. Patrick Rothfuss is the same. Fame got them and they are too busy being famous to be writers. We'll get the next GoT book when Martin dies and his estate hires someone else to finish the book. Probably Brandon Sanderson.

Meanwhile, some of us Corgi owners were more inspired by Cowboy BeBop than the royal family.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 19, 2018, 10:51 Agent.X7

The world doubts theater sustainability.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 May Drop Solo Campaign; Add Battle Royale
14. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 May Drop Solo Campaign; Add Battle Royale Apr 18, 2018, 12:10 Agent.X7

Well, I don't ever play the SP on Battlefield, nor did I on the early PC COD titles before they became consolized. But, ,I am sure a lot of people do, since they always mention it.

I would like to see both CID and BF take on the Battle Royal mode. If for no other reason than it will be one more mode people can try online. Not that I will ever play another COD crapfest, but if they do it then BF definitely will.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Boss Key Accuses Epic of Poaching
20. Re: Re: Boss Key Accuses Epic of Poaching Apr 17, 2018, 10:46 Agent.X7

When your employees apply to your former studio because they know they are working for a company that is in trouble and you throw a hissy fit because C'MON GUYS! WORK WITH ME HERE! JUST TWO OR THREE MORE GAMES AND YOU'LL ALL BE RICH! Where are you going!??! Noooooooo! *Darth Vader arms*  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 13, 2018, 15:49 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 11:51:
Clearly they need tougher legislation for phones in cars. Start treating it the same as drunk driving and it'll plummet. Arrest people, impound vehicles, take their licenses away and it'll stop - mostly.

That road design doesn't seem very good to me.

Yeah, because nobody drives drunk anymore.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend
6. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Apr 13, 2018, 10:37 Agent.X7

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 22:40:
Anybody on Blues like this game at all? I'm tempted to try it, but it's like 80 gigs to download, so I'd need to clear out some stuff first.

I play with my GF. We love it, although we like the Division slightly more.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Apr 11, 2018, 19:27 Agent.X7

Quack quack quack.

When I was a kid, women called people who played video games dorks, geeks, losers, etc. Sorry, it's a male dominated industry because society only recently decided that playing video games is mainstream and not only for losers and geeks. Blame your own gender for excluding themselves for so long.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2018, 12:32 Agent.X7

It's probably the chair. I have to sit on a yoga ball for work or my back hurts. My lower back pain was all in my feet, and after going to a podiatrist and getting inserts that goes away. (Yearly, sadly enough) I also have shoulder blade pain if I don't wear a posture correcting shirt at work as well. (Also a yearly purchase.)

I've found it's much better to get rid of the pain as quickly as possible before it compounds and you end up with more pain.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

3139 Comments. 157 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo