Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2954 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2015, 22:14 Agent.X7

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 18, 2015, 21:44:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 18, 2015, 17:31:
Lindsey Lohan, so smart she doesn't realize that she won't be eligible for multiple reasons, including felony convictions and age.
Well, she is talking about 2020, but yeah even for the Jan 20, 2021 inauguration she would be just shy -- born July 2 1986 according to Wikipedia.

I have to admit though, I didn't know there was a law preventing federal elected service for felons. Assuming you're correct, it's not terribly surprising, I just didn't have actual knowledge of an existing law.

There is no law I am aware of, but good luck getting anybody to back you with that felony on your record.

Then again, this is America. Hillary is basically running on an "elect the first woman president" platform, so what the fuck do I know.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2015, 17:31 Agent.X7

Lindsey Lohan, so smart she doesn't realize that she won't be eligible for multiple reasons, including felony convictions and age.

To be honest, however, I'm not sure she could do much worse than any of the previous presidents these past 30 years.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Free Valve Games for OS X Steam Hardware Users
6. Re: Free Valve Games for OS X Steam Hardware Users Oct 17, 2015, 19:45 Agent.X7

Can't wait to try this controller.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 15, 2015, 13:40 Agent.X7

One of my favorite episodes of Haven is when star Emily Rose does an entire episode that is just her and Nolan North. The chemistry with those two is awesome, and the in-jokes were subtle but funny. I wish he was on screen more. (I know he's in Dirty Little Liars, but I have no desire to watch that show.)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Overwatch Beta This Month
5. Re: Overwatch Beta This Month Oct 14, 2015, 23:49 Agent.X7

heroin wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 20:24:
Fix HOTS!

Yes, because there's only one team at Blizzard and they make EVERYTHING!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2015, 11:23 Agent.X7

Blue wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 11:17:
panbient wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 10:33:
My father had a colonoscopy earlier this year, they name dropped Gatorade more than a few times in the prep instructions to avoid dehydration. Really anything heavy with electrolytes, I just found it strange they kept mentioning Gatorade.

Gatorade.

(and good luck)

Thanks. This is where my over-sharing pays off, as that's a good tip... a buddy actually mentioned it too, so I just picked some up (the store was all out of Brawndo). The straw tip from earlier in the thread is a good one too, as is the advice to chill it, but I had that already, as the nurse suggested I pour it over ice to make it cooler.

As for timing, it's actually late morning. The good news is this will allow me to make an update here if I'm capable. The bad news is it increases the possibility the day will be a complete wipe-out for me if I react to everything badly. I'm hoping for the best, but this is all uncharted territory, so we'll have to see.

I'm sure there's an Idiocracy joke and a Nathan Drake joke I could make here, but I haven't had my coffee yet.

Good luck!

Brawndo, it's what butts crave!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Oct 12, 2015, 21:35 Agent.X7

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 12, 2015, 20:07:
Can we vote on who we want to go? Ya know, like Survivor... vote them off the planet?

I vote our 3 branches of government and all the alphabet soup agencies get to go first.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 12, 2015, 21:34 Agent.X7

Oh, I can finally attach my Xbone controller to my PC wirelessly..whoops, Steam controller. Too late, so sad.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 10, 2015, 17:53 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 16:58:
UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection Now Available on PS4.

Preloaded! Going to be an awesome night!

Mine came UPS yesterday. Got home from work and dinner and played from 8PM to Midnight. Probably halfway through Drake's Fortune. My favorite games! Looks so great on the PS4.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2015, 14:57 Agent.X7

Way back in 1997 Ihad built my first gaming PC from the parts of an IBM my girlfriend bought for me. I ripped that sucker apart and put in a graphics card, sound card, more RAM, and a faster hard drive. My friend from high school would email me interesting gaming news from time to time, and I asked him one night in a bar where he found all of the articles that he sent me so I could find them on my own.

Blues News. Been here even since, even though I think my first post was after 2006 or so. Like others have said, this is one site I have to hit every day.

So congrats, Blue! And thanks!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Tales From the Borderlands Concludes This Month; First Chapter F2P
2. Re: Tales From the Borderlands Concludes This Month; First Chapter F2P Oct 8, 2015, 20:13 Agent.X7

Fantastic game. Can't wait to play the last episode. I hope they do another season.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2015, 13:25 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2015, 09:42:
I like to impress people with my Lamborghini by revving it.

Just by the thumbnail, this one going to be epic.

Just don't mess with the moose.

A Møøse once bit my sister...

A zebra chewed on the rain shield above my drivers window. True story.

I found the lambo video hysterical because AFTER his car is burning he puts on the flashers. Yeah man, I don't think anyone is missing the lambo bonfire happening on the overpass.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads
24. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads Oct 7, 2015, 17:00 Agent.X7

The machine-gun lasers kill it for me. Instead of awesome, movie like blasters we get "well, the BF players will complain if they aren't rapid fire, and nobody on consoles can get kills without rapid fire" BS.

You know, ASIDE from the lack of a browser and the shitty player caps.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2015, 21:35 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Oct 4, 2015, 14:50:
The Decline of ‘Big Soda.’

Over the last 20 years, sales of full-calorie soda in the United States have plummeted by more than 25 percent.

Wow, I had no idea the drop was so precipitous. That's fantastic. Being replaced by bottled water is far superior, although it has it's own issues: the plastic that leeches into the water tends to do things like reduce fertility in men.

Now, if we can just get sin taxes on "food" products like potato chips and candy to discourage consumption, we might actually start to make some headway on the obesity epidemic.

Yeah, let's tax people because we don't like what they're doing!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

32. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2015, 20:11 Agent.X7

DangerDog wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 18:21:
Rossini wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 11:33:
Imagine if Star Wars had started with Episode 1.

What if Episode 1 is better than 7?

Yeah, that's not possible.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

31. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2015, 20:10 Agent.X7

Whoops.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

21. Re: Why It Was Easier to Be Skinny in the 1980s. Oct 2, 2015, 16:11 Agent.X7

Heh, I actually really liked John Carter, Lost in Space, and THe Lone Ranger. I wish they would make sequels to those. Terminator I had no desire to see. The best Terminator stuff to come out since 2 was the canceled TV show, and even that wasn't completely great. I've given up on Aliens as well. (Although I have hope for Blompkamp, Blokamp...however you spell it.)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

20. Re: Why It Was Easier to Be Skinny in the 1980s. Oct 2, 2015, 16:08 Agent.X7

descender wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 10:58:
NamecaF wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 10:56:
Abundance of cocaine and smoking.

Probably :p i was thinking that it's just another generation removed from a majority of the country doing blue collar work. Our metabolisms have changed because we simply don't do the sort of regular activity that was done 60 years ago, so we don't need to eat as much anymore.

Couple that with food changes. HFCS is in EVERYTHING now, from soda to cookies to bread.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 1, 2015, 19:15 Agent.X7

Asmodai wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 18:40:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 18:16:
Well, the last baseball game I went to I was playing my 3DS the whole time while drinking beer and eating pretzels. Baseball is boring.

I'm not sure how to say this delicately... Why the fuck do you bother going then??

I'm with the commentators, doesn't matter where you go these days, you encounter flocks of people too busy "interfacing" with their phones to notice what is going on around them. People poke fun at basement dwelling nerds who never disconnect, these people take their basement with them.

Because people I know like baseball and they want me to go. When they are chatty I converse, when they are watching I play. The same reason I go to Super Bowl parties when I don't like football.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 1, 2015, 18:16 Agent.X7

Well, the last baseball game I went to I was playing my 3DS the whole time while drinking beer and eating pretzels. Baseball is boring.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

2954 Comments. 148 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo