Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 3086 (Veteran)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > HTC VIVE Pro Preorders
14. Re: HTC VIVE Pro Preorders Mar 19, 2018, 12:44 Agent.X7

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 19, 2018, 11:26:
Now waiting on 3rd generation. Sarcasticclap

This. And games. So far nobody has made a VR game that I HAVE to play.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider September Release Confirmed
2. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider September Release Confirmed Mar 15, 2018, 11:47 Agent.X7

Darks wrote on Mar 15, 2018, 11:15:
Love the Tomb Raider games, cant wait for this one. Should be great!

Right there with you. ctually held on to an Xbox One just long enough to play Rise when it was an exclusive. Beat it, sold the Bone.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 14, 2018, 11:44 Agent.X7

My work monitor is 2560x1080. It's an ultrawide, which is awesome for side by side windows and productivity. Funny enough, it's also the exact same monitor I got my girlfriend for Christmas this year for her gaming rig.

My home monitor is a Dell 34" ultrawide at 3440x1440. This new Dell looks awesome too, but I am waiting to see the new 65" NVidia ones.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September?
1. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September? Mar 14, 2018, 11:22 Agent.X7

YESSSS! One of my favorite game series, at least since the reboot.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2018, 17:32 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Mar 13, 2018, 16:11:
Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 13, 2018, 14:54:
Buick can do whatever they want with their badging... in 40 years of being a customer of the car industry, I've never had a single moment of interest in any Buick. I'm guessing I'll make it to the grave with that streak in tact...

This was the only Buick that ever interested me. Shame it never made production.

I always wonder where the working prototype cars end up. Some rich lawyers garage, probably.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The Deeds of Captain Wilkins Released
5. Re: Wolfenstein II: The Deeds of Captain Wilkins Released Mar 13, 2018, 17:29 Agent.X7

El Pit wrote on Mar 13, 2018, 13:40:
Wolfenstein II is one of the many games I bought early because of how much I liked the first game and then won't touch for 2 or 3 years because of the many games on my backlog which is constantly growing because I bought the games early because of how much I liked...

Ehm...

Where are my meds again? And somebody please destroy my credit card. Thanks!

Yep, that's why I wait for the majority of the games I want to play to go down in price now. AC Origins we bought at release and I played the nso tout of it, but Dishonered 2 (Heck, even the DLC for the 1st) I waited on, waited on the Original Wolf remake, Ghost Recon, etc. Too much on the backlog list to go paying full price for stuff I won't play until it is $9.99 anyway.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2018, 15:36 Agent.X7

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 13, 2018, 14:54:
Buick can do whatever they want with their badging... in 40 years of being a customer of the car industry, I've never had a single moment of interest in any Buick. I'm guessing I'll make it to the grave with that streak in tact...

Honestly I'm not sure I even knew they still made them. Not even on my radar as far as future car purchases.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow
9. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 13, 2018, 14:20 Agent.X7

Jerykk wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 23:31:
Repetition is only really an issue if you don't enjoy the core gameplay. I enjoyed the core gameplay of AC:O quite a bit so I didn't mind doing the same things over and over. Also, as with any open-world game, you don't have to go for 100% completion. You can stick to the main story missions and only dabble in the side content, greatly reducing the repetition.

Exactly. I mean, I played BF4 for over 200 hundred hours, and it's basically move mouse cursor over enemy player, click repeatedly, use WSAD to move to another area so you can move the mouse cursor over another enemy and click. It's all repetitive. Life is repetitive. I have to eat, poop, and sleep every day. What a drag!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2018, 12:15 Agent.X7

Flat Earthers - I just can't. I mean, you have to go out of your way to deny things that should be incredibly obvious. A ring of ice that keeps the oceans in? Please, set sail and get us some pics of that. I'd love to see it. I went to their website one day just to try to see how they can possibly think that the Earth is flat. I was just blown away by the insane theories that they swallow to get around the Earth is round. I mean, Occam's Razor? No? Edit: I saw Tyson speak in Charlotte. It was great.

Ready Player One - Also loved the book. Hoping the movie doesn't screw it up too bad. Already some changes just from the trailers. (Iron Giant was not in the book...) Already so disappointed by Altered Carbon. I couldn't watch beyond episode two.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

6. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 15:28 Agent.X7

Red886 wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 12:40:
the main game is so repetitive ...
is this DLC more of the same?

I don't get it. All games are repetitive. You do essentially the same few actions for hours and hours. If you don't like the setting or gameplay, I can see that.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > PUBG Anti-Cheat Patch Rolled Back
5. Re: PUBG Anti-Cheat Patch Rolled Back Mar 12, 2018, 15:08 Agent.X7

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 12:44:
Hrm, let me know when this game gets out of beta.

Why? There will be no players by then.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Mar 12, 2018, 11:27 Agent.X7

Yeah, I'm with Blue on this.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

1. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 11:18 Agent.X7

My girlfriend bought us the collectors edition, so I got the DLC included, but i have to say this is the first DLC for an AC game I have played and it is pretty good. The first one continued the story from the main game and added another big section of Egypt to explore. (Like they needed more...) This one looks like it adds another bit of land as well. (AND MUMMIES! Brandon Fraiser here I come!)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Final Beta
13. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 10, 2018, 12:21 Agent.X7

Yeah, we had a similar experience. We figured out how to get a merchant contract, could not figure out how to fulfill it the way the game wanted us to. While we were screwing around on the island trying to drop off our chickens, another 3 person crew (we had 2) started shooting up our ship. We got back to it as it was sinking, but I swam unnoticed to the other ship and killed the guys on board and stole it. Did not know they would keep respawning on their ship. My girlfriend and I eventually got another ship, found them again, and did a slow motion chase scene for 40 minutes before decided we were bored as hell with this whole game.

Hopefully Ubi's pirate game is better.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > White House Game Summit Recap
39. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 17:40 Agent.X7

Nucas wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 17:28:
the willingness to hack and slash away at the first amendment in the absolute, devotional defense of the second amendment is kind of disturbing.

Oh please. For a century the government has been hacking away at the 2nd with restriction after restriction. It's gotten to be such a pain in the ass for law abiding gun owners, but it still hasn't really done anything for crime. Half of the bullshit gun laws are because politicians watch too many movies. MOVIES. They get their information from MOVIES. Does that not strike you as ridiculous? When Carolyn McCarthy wanted to ban barrel shrouds, she DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WERE. Politicians think silencers work like they do in games and movies and that you could start killing people in a crowded room without anyone knowing, when the reality is that even though they help make the firearm close to hearing safe, they are still loud enough that everyone nearby knows a gun is being fired.

What controls are on the 1st? You're liable for what happens if you lie and someone gets hurt and they catch you in the lie. That's pretty much what it boils down to. (Libel, slander, yelling "fire" or "bomb" in a crowded place.) Meanwhile the press is free to manipulate people any way they like.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

32. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 16:02 Agent.X7

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 15:50:
mch wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 15:21:
Guys, we really need to stop feeding the troll.
Which one, there are so many.

So far we have heard Mental health is killing innocent kids in the classroom.
The 1st Amendment is slaughtering children on the playground.
And Video Games are slaying adolescents in the cafeteria.

Good thing it has nothing to to with GUNS.

Yes, anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint is a troll.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

27. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 15:09 Agent.X7

SimplyMonk wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 14:01:
Darks wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:11:
kids are not disciplined anymore and they are out of control. thank the CPS for this.

Yes... beating the children is the answer...

Agent.X7 wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:22:
Everyone wants more restrictions on the 2nd amendment. How about more on the first?

No. Less information isn't how you solve problems. It is how you hide them.

Yeah, no. You can let people know about issues without making it a circus. Our local media incited riots 2years ago around a black man being shot. Turns out the cop was also black, and there actually was a gun, but that wasn't as exciting as ANOTHER BLACK MAN KILLED BY POLICE! WHEN WILL THE INJUSTICE END? MURDERED BY COPS AS HIS DAUGHTER WATCHED! (And covered for him by lying)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Final Beta
6. Re: Sea of Thieves Final Beta Mar 9, 2018, 15:06 Agent.X7

Retired wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 14:08:
The Half Elf wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 13:29:
Retired wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:11:
Makes no sense to be Windows 10 only.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

It's not, you can play it on a Xbox as well
Come on Batz, join the dark side.

No desire.

But, but...Pirates!

Seriously, that's my only reason. Some people get all emotional about Rare, but I honestly can't remember the last time they put out a game I gave a crap about. Goldenye 007? I mean, early 90s?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

21. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 14:10 Agent.X7

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:55:
mch wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:43:
Agent.X7 wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:22:
Everyone wants more restrictions on the 2nd amendment. How about more on the first?

No.
When was the last time someone murdered innocent kids with the first amendment. Oh right, never.

Right, because nobody does this for the instant notoriety the press issues them. Oh, wait...

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Op Ed
27. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Mar 9, 2018, 12:34 Agent.X7

YourNick wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 23:25:
How much training do you really need to point a gun and pull the trigger...

How badly do you want to hit your target? I see people all the time at the range who think they are GI Joe and they are the worst shots because they have no training. Those are the people who think they will survive in an apocalypse and are actually going to be among the first to die.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

3086 Comments. 155 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo