2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: No subject
Jun 21, 2005, 14:50
Ben
Re: No subject Jun 21, 2005, 14:50
Jun 21, 2005, 14:50
Ben

BTW: the linked to story was just two paragraphs! And that could have just been reduced to a single sentence! Not FP worthy, if you ask me.

How do you figure 2 paragraphs? There were 2 pages, each with a few paragraphs. And as far as FP worthy is concerned, that article got a lot more comments on here than 90% of the other content on the FP.

I think the RPG genre is just really hard to categorize. Where one title emphasizes one game play attribute, another title will go to the other end of the spectrum - which makes fans of each game think that fans of the other are nuts for liking the other game.

That is a good point about the number of good games in any genre though. Kinda depends on the person though. I know some people who just eat up FPS games just because they are FPSs. I'm sure the same thing goes for some RPG fans though.

Re: Ehhh what?
Jun 21, 2005, 10:21
Ben
Re: Ehhh what? Jun 21, 2005, 10:21
Jun 21, 2005, 10:21
Ben

I think the point isn't decline in the number of titles produced, but the QUALITY of the titles produced. Its like anything else. People argue all the time that the movie industry is in a state of decline, yet there are more movies being produced now then there were 30 years ago. Did you even read the article?

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older