Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 5253 (Guru)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 8, 2016, 00:28 LittleMe

Why is it their place to be involved in policy decisions in the first place? That's a blatant conflict of interest. Of course they want more power. They should not be involved in policy decisions.

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Path of Exile Patched
6. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 4, 2016, 18:39 LittleMe

Slashman wrote on Jun 4, 2016, 17:51:
Grim Dawn still wins out for me over PoE so I don't see myself jumping back into this anytime soon.

Yeah PoE is good but GD or Marvel Heroes.

News Comments > Hard Reset Redux Released
10. Re: Hard Reset Redux Released Jun 3, 2016, 16:24 LittleMe

Don't buy it. Reddit PC Gaming thread with many examples of downgraded graphics which was promoted here as "enhanced visuals" but the opposite seems to be true.

News Comments > Just Cause 3: MECH LAND ASSAULT Early Launch
2. Re: Just Cause 3: MECH LAND ASSAULT Early Launch Jun 3, 2016, 13:50 LittleMe

Yeah the PC version is a mediocre port, at best. Wait for the $10 sale! No sooner. I loved JC2, didn't care much for 3 and it sits unplayed for a long time now.  

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Patch
15. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 30, 2016, 20:49 LittleMe

CJ thank you. Great post!  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 26, 2016, 16:52 LittleMe

Theater is all that matters. It's about justifying their jobs and power. We bent over and took it in the ass by believing the promises of politicians. It'll be near impossible to disband it. They'll be checking your groin for the rest of your life even if it makes no sense and everyone knows it.

News Comments > New Unreal Tournament Map
10. Re: New Unreal Tournament Map May 26, 2016, 09:21 LittleMe

Making cars as a front! I knew Rocket League was more than it seemed...  

News Comments > Overwatch Launch Announcement
7. Re: Overwatch Launch Announcement May 24, 2016, 14:38 LittleMe

Wow only 20 tic? Where did you get that information? If true, that's not good.  

News Comments > Overwatch Launch Announcement
4. Re: Overwatch Launch Announcement May 24, 2016, 13:17 LittleMe

It plays smooth to me on fiber 75mbit. This coming from someone who played netquake (silky smooth) over quakeworld because quakeworld played terribly in this regard.

I would love a proper server browser, yes, but the matchmaking has worked okay. It's fun. Gameplay is very fast.

News Comments > Black Desert Online Expansion Next Month
1. Re: Black Desert Online Expansion Next Month May 18, 2016, 11:03 LittleMe

It needs lots of polish more than it needs more content! This game is not what many hoped it would be. Watch the player counts plateau or fall soon...

News Comments > Shadwen Released
3. Re: Shadwen Released May 17, 2016, 17:34 LittleMe

Funny video but it looks clunky in a bad way.  

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup
22. Re: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Review Roundup May 17, 2016, 12:50 LittleMe

bigspender wrote on May 17, 2016, 11:51:
Hmmm I haven't read all of the reviews, but seems like we're still not hitting 60fps on 4k resolutions yet

Not true!! Only at max settings on some of the latest and most demanding games is that the case. In those select games, you can drop one or two graphic settings to high and gain a significant performance boost doing that.

I really don't understand the mindset that if it can't do max settings then it's not good enough. Fail! Some of those max settings are highly impacting performance with little or nearly no visible impact and of course offer no improvement in gameplay.

You don't need 64xAA uber max ultra mega or whatever useless feature.. IMO, max settings are a bad way to benchmark many games.

News Comments > etc.
2. RetroAhoy: Quake May 14, 2016, 13:53 LittleMe

Awesome! It'll be 20 years next month!  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 6, 2016, 23:10 LittleMe

Certainly looked like someone in a dog suit, at first. Then the realization comes when it glances over, in a very human way, that it's really a dog! LMAO awesome.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month
7. Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month May 4, 2016, 16:38 LittleMe

Took them more than six months to release an expansion... 'Cause making one iz hard when your game engine is poorly executed (unstable) and your staff consistently puts out shoddy work, right Bethesda?

News Comments > Ubisoft vs The Division Cheaters
7. Re: Ubisoft vs The Division Cheaters Apr 29, 2016, 23:30 LittleMe

That security model sounds like a console game programming etiquette. Then add the UBI factor and... Hey UBI Factor sounds like a TV reality show gone bad.

News Comments > Morning Patches
3. Re: Morning Patches Apr 28, 2016, 20:52 LittleMe

descender wrote on Apr 28, 2016, 19:45:
The idea of Planetside 2 is a blast... I haven't played it in a long time but there were always engine and hit-detection issues that I just couldn't get over in order to enjoy what was going on.

Yes performance gets bad in big battles. IIRC it isn't multithreaded well or much. Same as you guys, I'm excited for their continued support. It is a great game.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta
12. Re: Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta Apr 28, 2016, 00:14 LittleMe

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 21:41:
Seriously, this shit just takes time. Most people here can not even begin to imagine the mountain of work that goes into providing mod tools of that quality.

This is what project planning is for. It only takes time if they don't allocate the programming resources in advance. If they don't have the resources, they need to hire or plan accordingly. I stand my what I said. They are at least six months late. It needed to into beta on release week. Yes they look like amateurs for many reasons.

In retrospect it looks like this long delay was due to console integration for mods. They should have given the PC community the mod tools from the start so that when it was ready to go on consoles, there would be plenty of mods ready.

Here's a prediction. There will be a half-assed implementation for the in-game mod system and the modding and player community will scream in agony. For example, sorting mod order will be absent or something else that's trivial but essential. Then when people complain about it here on the forums, you'll bitch them out about how difficult it is when in truth most of the hard work has been done on previous games since it's a very old engine.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta
6. Re: Fallout 4 Mods Open Beta Apr 27, 2016, 20:46 LittleMe

The game came out almost six months ago. Sure there will be a modding community but they really missed their own boat! They can't hire more programmers so they don't look like amateurs?  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 16, 2016, 15:07 LittleMe

Under one section of ECPA, judges can order a request for data to be kept secret if they believe knowledge of its existence will endanger life, allow criminals to flee, or otherwise jeopardize an investigation.

Which means they can request anyone's data at any time and make up a reason on the fly about a supposed 'investigation', or label you a criminal with intent to flee with no proof of either, etc etc...

5253 Comments. 263 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo