Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 5356 (Guru)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ] Older >

News Comments > Jagged Alliance: Crossfire Announced
6. Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire Announced Jun 13, 2012, 17:23 LittleMe

I bought JA:BiA recently on sale and am happy with my purchase. Great graphics and I see tons of potential in this game type. I want to help Kalypso and bitComp to keep improving their work, too. I'm glad about this expansion too. I never played JA2 and I'm sorry I missed it for so long.

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jun 10, 2012, 18:04 LittleMe

RailWizard wrote on Jun 10, 2012, 16:39:
lol this is getting a bit ridiculous now...

India? Really?

What? 1.2 billion Indian people not enough for you? How is internet freedom for that many people 'ridiculous' as you say?

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Details
10. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Details Jun 8, 2012, 00:14 LittleMe

1AngryGamer wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 23:05:
10-20 hours

So one day...

wow great

It also offers a lot of exploration and lots of side quests that are *not* included in that 10-20hrs total. We might be able to get 40-50hrs total (guess).

News Comments > The Dark Eye Demonicon Trailer
2. Re: The Dark Eye Demonicon Trailer Jun 5, 2012, 23:13 LittleMe

Forgettable trailer. It doesn't come across like they are passionate about the game.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 5, 2012, 16:02 LittleMe

Smellfinger wrote on Jun 5, 2012, 12:16:
How is Russian internet policy at odds with western internet policy? Do they not allow internet providers to implement crippling data caps? Do they not have strict intellectual property laws that allow corporations to sue kids who download music? Are they not using the internet as an anti-privacy surveillance weapon against their own citizens?

Yeah this article is a propaganda war. Simple strategy used - demonize the opponent, glorify your side.

News Comments > WatchDogs Announced
39. Re: WatchDogs Announced Jun 5, 2012, 15:16 LittleMe

Jdrez wrote on Jun 5, 2012, 13:03:
It's not scripted, have none of you played GTA? This is essentially a GTA5 competitor. And it looks fantastic.

That was my impression. A GTA competitor. If it's linear, then it will get boring because then it will be just like another FPS on rails, but third person. Of course, making it open-world requires a lot more content & cost to them. *Looks* promising..

News Comments > Arma 3 Specs; Mod Details
21. Re: Arma 3 Specs; Mod Details Jun 4, 2012, 21:38 LittleMe

I'm mildly concerned the Arma 3 setting won't work as well for DayZ. So I guess we'll need Cherarus ported over, which probably wont be too hard to do.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jun 3, 2012, 20:55 LittleMe

Verizon might be better with customer service but I believe Verizon is worse when it comes to the Internet-killing bills in Congress they've been supporting.

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Catalyst Beta - Monthly Driver Releases Ending
13. Re: New AMD/ATI Catalyst Beta - Monthly Driver Releases Ending Jun 1, 2012, 07:41 LittleMe

I was a happy ATI customer for the past five years and recently went back to nV. You guys criticize ATI with hyperbole but there is a serious flaw in nVidia's recent driver releases too. I never had this problem on my ATI cards. Specifically the card does not properly go into full clocks after resuming from sleep. Instead the driver clocks the GPU at 50% full speed in-game. Pathetic. The worse part is, nvidia hasn't released an emergency hotfix for this, and it's been a known issue with the previous drivers too. I never had this big of a problem with my ATI drivers.

ATI would likely have put out a hotfix for this type of issue. And no, I'm not going to use one of the developer beta drivers, especially since they are not as up-to-date and I play new game releases. I've found people in games online complaining about performance and advised them if they had a nVidia card to reboot their machine. Sure enough, they reboot and performance is fixed. This is a common issue effecting many people and it's just one of the issues people are having with nvidia drivers.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Announced
7. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Announced May 29, 2012, 12:52 LittleMe

The world graphics look okay in a cartoonish way but I don't like the the kiddie graphic style of the monsters/creatures.  

News Comments > New DayZ Mod for Arma II
16. Re: New DayZ Mod for Arma II May 28, 2012, 00:07 LittleMe

I had a few problems trying to play today, but after getting 1.6.0.1 and then finding a couple servers that are quick to get 'server response' I had a great time, again. Yesterday I coop'd with three others. Night time with a squad is amazing. At night alone is scary and sometimes overwhelming. Even a simple thing at night like finding a utility closet in the wilderness with a glowing red glow stick freaked me out. Stayed there for ten minutes seeing if someone would come out. Then went further to find probably the same person had thrown a flare near an electrical substation. Then came across a corpse with some loot. The loud flies work perfectly to let you know a corpse is near.

I'm starting to find better variety of ammo. So maybe the military weapons will be usable. I think the game needs ammo bags, among many other things.

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 GoTY Brings Free Content & Free Weekend
7. Re: Red Orchestra 2 GoTY Brings Free Content & Free Weekend May 23, 2012, 13:51 LittleMe

Refined and improved gameplay across the board, vehicle improvements, and way better performance and polish. We listened to the community and based on their feedback refined and tweaked almost every major feature in the game!

Wow sounds great. This was needed. As was already said here, if I can pull myself away from DayZ, I'll be playing this.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. May 23, 2012, 00:35 LittleMe

Smellfinger wrote on May 22, 2012, 20:01:
Rich assholes vs. rich assholes: Whoever wins, we all lose.

Says Carl Marx?

News Comments > New DayZ Mod
32. Re: New DayZ Mod May 23, 2012, 00:18 LittleMe

zombiefan wrote on May 22, 2012, 22:58:
Better yet, just get rid of the ridiculous "real-time" day and night cycles and institute a 60 minute day/night arc. That way you can at least experience each through a play session.

60 minute days? Yuck. 6-9 hours would be nice though. That was one of the best changes to Fallout 3 and New Vegas that I did was increase the timescale 1/3rd real time.

BTW, there are servers running alternate time settings so you can play in daylight at night. As Shok said "just looked for US servers with "UTC +4" in their names."

24. Re: New DayZ Mod May 22, 2012, 17:48 LittleMe

Frijoles wrote on May 22, 2012, 17:34:
Adding body temperature seems lame. There's a point where gameplay starts to suffer because of realism. I haven't tried it though, so maybe it won't be so bad.

I just played some and I don't like body temperature as it has been implemented. Running and jogging should increase body temperature, but it doesn't. Did they implement coats/jackets for us? I don't think they did. And not all indoor areas keep you warm. I went into a shack and, well, no warmth. Shocker!! And you cool off quickly.

The runner zombies still dart back & forth in a very unnatural and very difficult way to shoot when they are coming at you, also.

Frijoles wrote on May 22, 2012, 17:34:
I logged in a few nights ago and it was pitch black in the game. I ended up logging out because I couldn't see worth shit. I'm hoping there's some sort of moon cycle in the game and that's why I couldn't see.

There is a moon cycle, I believe. Alternatively, you can increase the game brightness and gamma in video settings to see at night. I don't consider it a cheat/exploit since our eyes adjust similarly at night anyway.

23. Re: New DayZ Mod May 22, 2012, 17:41 LittleMe

J wrote on May 22, 2012, 15:48:
Ah, thanks. So if a regular human opens fire first, and you kill them (with some sharp-shooting skills) does that decrease your humanity? Have I got that right?

No. If they shoot and hit you first you can kill them and not lose any humanity. That is how I understand it and how I've seen it played out.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 22, 2012, 12:05 LittleMe

Allegedly could refer to the 'who' and not 'what.'  

News Comments > Just Cause For Just Cause 4 Domain?
2. Re: Just Cause For Just Cause 4 Domain? May 21, 2012, 12:45 LittleMe

Please give us sandbox coop PvE, dedicated servers w/64+ players.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
33. Re: Steam Top 10 May 21, 2012, 11:09 LittleMe

Jerykk wrote on May 20, 2012, 22:35:
I really wish you could enter all buildings. Right now I don't even bothering entering a town unless I see barns, sheds or warehouses. If every building was enterable, there would be actual incentive to explore every town instead of just bypassing them.

Dont forget that the outhouses with openable doors can have loot.

5356 Comments. 268 pages. Viewing page 69.
< Newer [ 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo