Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 5304 (Guru)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 22, 2016, 00:47 LittleMe

I think this will be grandfathered out.  

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
14. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 20, 2016, 20:38 LittleMe

Pigeon wrote on Jun 20, 2016, 19:22:
Historical social and economic repression of specific groups of people, a criminal justice system based on revenge rather than reformation, a war on drugs that most frequently punishes the users, while making the sale extremely lucrative and a political system where ideology and ignorance will trump fact and reason 9 times out of 10. There's undoubtedly more, but those are a few of the big reasons.

Yes THIS!! Outlawing guns won't address the bigger issues you describe here. It's a deeper systemic cause and banning guns will not fix it.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 18, 2016, 23:54 LittleMe

Awesome.  

News Comments > Saturday Patches
4. Re: Saturday Patches Jun 18, 2016, 19:31 LittleMe

Rhett wrote on Jun 18, 2016, 18:17:
Eh.. in fairness, this last patch revitalizes the game. The only problem I've ever had with it is performance, and that is now moot.

Performance yes but also the widespread cheaters/hax.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: microsoft discovers pcdecrapifier Jun 17, 2016, 23:47 LittleMe

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 17, 2016, 21:18:
Using this tool will remove ALL applications that do not come standard with Windows, including other Microsoft applications such as Office. It will also remove most pre-installed applications such as OEM applications, support applications, and drivers. The tool does not give you the option to recover removed applications automatically and you will need to manually reinstall any applications you wish to keep.

Finally!!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 13, 2016, 15:01 LittleMe

They've always huffed and puffed and thought they took security seriously by paying it due lip service. They don't care and they don't have to care. They still get paid.

News Comments > Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend
17. Re: Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend Jun 10, 2016, 21:38 LittleMe

Drayth wrote on Jun 10, 2016, 10:35:
LittleMe wrote on Jun 10, 2016, 09:52:
I tried many times to get into Bard's Tale. I couldn't. Found it to be a pale imitation of the great game that was Alternate Reality.

Holy crap! Someone who played AR! Yes, that was a freaking amazing game(s). Too bad the series never made it past the second module.

Thank you! Awesome! Yes very sad they never got another game out. Did you know in 2001-ish they were trying to make an MMO version? Nothing much came of it except some concept artwork and music remixes (which are great).

Yes The City was amazing. The original A8bit version of course. I loved how immersive it was and there was often a great sense of danger, especially at night! Also loved the loot and potion system which sadly has never been done like that were you can taste it and the color/texture gives you a good idea what is it.

By '87 I was fully on board with the Amiga and was waiting for it to come to that but as we know that was canceled. Did get the Amiga version of The City which was nice but IIRC it did lack some of the depth of the A8 version. Great music on both platforms!

Nice to meet you here Drayth.

News Comments > Paragon Open Beta in August
2. Re: Paragon Open Beta in August Jun 10, 2016, 17:52 LittleMe

A few are extremely popular yes. They seem to think chasing after the latest fad is better but I think it may fail and that they may have made more off of devoting more resources to UT4.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: etc., etc. Jun 10, 2016, 15:02 LittleMe

Task wrote on Jun 10, 2016, 14:05:
Obviously the the thief was thievish. The equivalent of Dean with a shit ton card scams on Supernatural. This may set a precedent for other cases whether you or innocent or not.

"Good afternoon. I'm Officer Nice. May I see your driver's license, registration and credit cards please?" The officer immediately swipes card on his CC swipe machine on his belt.

"Excuse me this is your wife's card. Get out of the car right now."

"I see you bought a bag of fertilizer. Care to tell me what you are going to do today?"

"We contacted your wife and she says you got into an argument and we think you are a possible threat to society. DHS van is right over there. Step inside."

News Comments > Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend
9. Re: Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Free Weekend Jun 10, 2016, 09:52 LittleMe

Tachikoma wrote on Jun 10, 2016, 03:06:
Sadly, Mr Fargo is one of the past heroes turned into shills and his game is strictly smoke and mirrors. Not to be trusted, especially with another remake on the horizon (Bard`s Tale).

I tried many times to get into Bard's Tale. I couldn't. Found it to be a pale imitation of the great game that was Alternate Reality.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 8, 2016, 13:24 LittleMe

Suppa7 wrote on Jun 8, 2016, 13:14:
LittleMe wrote on Jun 8, 2016, 00:28:
Why is it their place to be involved in policy decisions in the first place? That's a blatant conflict of interest. Of course they want more power. They should not be involved in policy decisions.

They are not restrained because the rich and powerful fear the masses waking up. You're under the dangerous illusion as to how power actually works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZyJw_cHJY

Thanks, I already know about that. You presume too much what I do and do not know, unless you can read my mind. Maybe you do have superpowers I don't know for sure.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 8, 2016, 00:28 LittleMe

Why is it their place to be involved in policy decisions in the first place? That's a blatant conflict of interest. Of course they want more power. They should not be involved in policy decisions.

News Comments > Path of Exile Patched
6. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 4, 2016, 18:39 LittleMe

Slashman wrote on Jun 4, 2016, 17:51:
Grim Dawn still wins out for me over PoE so I don't see myself jumping back into this anytime soon.

Yeah PoE is good but GD or Marvel Heroes.

News Comments > Hard Reset Redux Released
10. Re: Hard Reset Redux Released Jun 3, 2016, 16:24 LittleMe

Don't buy it. Reddit PC Gaming thread with many examples of downgraded graphics which was promoted here as "enhanced visuals" but the opposite seems to be true.

News Comments > Just Cause 3: MECH LAND ASSAULT Early Launch
2. Re: Just Cause 3: MECH LAND ASSAULT Early Launch Jun 3, 2016, 13:50 LittleMe

Yeah the PC version is a mediocre port, at best. Wait for the $10 sale! No sooner. I loved JC2, didn't care much for 3 and it sits unplayed for a long time now.  

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Patch
15. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 30, 2016, 20:49 LittleMe

CJ thank you. Great post!  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 26, 2016, 16:52 LittleMe

Theater is all that matters. It's about justifying their jobs and power. We bent over and took it in the ass by believing the promises of politicians. It'll be near impossible to disband it. They'll be checking your groin for the rest of your life even if it makes no sense and everyone knows it.

News Comments > New Unreal Tournament Map
10. Re: New Unreal Tournament Map May 26, 2016, 09:21 LittleMe

Making cars as a front! I knew Rocket League was more than it seemed...  

News Comments > Overwatch Launch Announcement
7. Re: Overwatch Launch Announcement May 24, 2016, 14:38 LittleMe

Wow only 20 tic? Where did you get that information? If true, that's not good.  

News Comments > Overwatch Launch Announcement
4. Re: Overwatch Launch Announcement May 24, 2016, 13:17 LittleMe

It plays smooth to me on fiber 75mbit. This coming from someone who played netquake (silky smooth) over quakeworld because quakeworld played terribly in this regard.

I would love a proper server browser, yes, but the matchmaking has worked okay. It's fun. Gameplay is very fast.

5304 Comments. 266 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo